Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:26:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 410872 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1020 on: June 07, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »

those  interviews.
Picking the questions you want to answer or being interviewed by a friend is not what many consider a real interview. They were cool only because Axl never talks and we ll take any scrap  he gives us.

The best thing Axl has done post CD is the message board stuff.

But in the real world a nice non scripted sit down off the cuff interview would be cool and is pretty much the norm.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 12:43:49 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1021 on: June 07, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »

those  interviews.
Picking the questions you want to answer or being interviewed by a friend is not what many consider a real interview. They were cool only because Axl never talks and we ll take any scrap  he gives us.

But in the real world a nice non scripted sit down off the cuff interview would be cool and is pretty much the norm.

if you want the norm, go become a fan of bon jovi.  i don't think axl will miss you one bit.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1022 on: June 07, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

if you want the norm, go become a fan of bon jovi.  i don't think axl will miss you one bit.

Thats really your response?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1023 on: June 07, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »

Again that is the easy way out. I wouldnt expect anything else from you. Of course you havnt been disappointed. You dont expect anything ! Lame yes

I'll tell you what's lame. Hanging out on a site dedicated to a band you don't even like.....

Mr "I have no passion".

Doing nothing in a decade is not doing things the way you want. Rather, its not having a clue about what you want to do.

Yes it is. If you don't want to put out an album just for the sake of putting out an album.

It's called integrity. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that. You know a lot about lame stuff though.

Picking the questions you want to answer or being interviewed by a friend is not what many consider a real interview.

As usual....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1024 on: June 07, 2009, 12:47:46 PM »

those  interviews.

and bumble's brains tommys and chriss....remember GNR is a band.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1025 on: June 07, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

Thats really your response?

yeah, it is.  i get a little sick of a bunch of kids on the internet who know nothing about how the music business works trying to tell axl rose how to do his job.  i think axl's done a pretty amazing job of being a rock musician -- far better than you or any of the other self-appointed geniuses around here.  

if you think every musician has to jump through the stupid media/pop culture hoops, then that's your prerogative.  there's no shortage of cookie-cutter bands that will be happy to take your money.  axl does things the way axl wants them done.  so if you're not cool with it, you've only got two choices.... get cool with it, or find another band.  i hear poison's still looking for fans.  why don't you go go become their new bff?  
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1026 on: June 07, 2009, 12:51:09 PM »

I'll tell you what's lame. Hanging out on a site dedicated to a band you don't even like.....

Mr "I have no passion".
I like the current band. I love Axl. simple as that. Im here just like each and every one of you...your love for Axl peace

Yes it is. If you don't want to put out an album just for the sake of putting out an album.

It's called integrity. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that. You know a lot about lame stuff though.

Integrity is doing things the right way. In a professional way. Stop with the integrity line. It is clear that Axl doesnt have and never had a plan that he was willing to stick by. Call it bad luck, or whatever. But aside from releasing CD, which he was probably forced to do, he hasnt done much.

What does Axl want to accomplish with the rest of his career? Does anyone know?

i get a little sick of a bunch of kids on the internet who know nothing about how the music business works trying to tell axl rose how to do his job.  i think axl's done a pretty amazing job of being a rock musician -- far better than you or any of the other self-appointed geniuses around here. 

if you think every musician has to jump through the stupid media/pop culture hoops, then that's your prerogative.  there's no shortage of cookie-cutter bands that will be happy to take your money.  axl does things the way axl wants them done.  so if you're not cool with it, you've only got two choices.... get cool with it, or find another band.  i hear poison's still looking for fans.  why don't you go go become their new bff? 
If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

See, I used to share some beliefs liek you where I thought Axl was doing things on his own terms, yada,yada,yada, but over time its becoming clear, to me atleast, that Axl just doesnt know what he wants to do.

Again, I only expect Axl to do what he has done in the past....and I hate to break it to you...he did everything every band you knock did...make videos, media, tour,etc...except he was and is cooler then them all. So stop with the stupid prostitute/whoring excuse.

and like I said, If Axl doesnt want to do anything...just come out and say it.

and bumble's brains tommys and chriss....remember GNR is a band.
You can bet your life that you know Brain will be onstage with GNR in the future?

Tommy,Chris, Dizzy, Brain(if hes still in) and of course Axl are the only members that represent CD to me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 12:56:48 PM by younggunner » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1027 on: June 07, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »

Integrity is doing things the right way. In a professional way. Stop with the integrity line.

S: (n) integrity (moral soundness) "he expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business"; "they admired his scrupulous professional integrity"

Looks like you don't know what it means. As expected.

Of course you want me to stop. You don't even know what that (big) word means.  Undecided

It is clear that Axl doesnt have and never had a plan that he was willing to stick by.

It's cleat that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You can have a very clear plan and you stick by it, but then you hit an iceberg. What are you gonna do?

You can either try to sail right through it, or you try to get around it! Which means your original plan (route) needs to be revised.

You seem to have difficulty grasping this concept of how things can make your plans change.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1028 on: June 07, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »

i get a little sick of a bunch of kids on the internet who know nothing about how the music business works trying to tell axl rose how to do his job.  i think axl's done a pretty amazing job of being a rock musician -- far better than you or any of the other self-appointed geniuses around here. 

if you think every musician has to jump through the stupid media/pop culture hoops, then that's your prerogative.  there's no shortage of cookie-cutter bands that will be happy to take your money.  axl does things the way axl wants them done.  so if you're not cool with it, you've only got two choices.... get cool with it, or find another band.  i hear poison's still looking for fans.  why don't you go go become their new bff? 
If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

See, I used to share some beliefs liek you where I thought Axl was doing things on his own terms, yada,yada,yada, but over time its becoming clear, to me atleast, that Axl just doesnt know what he wants to do.

Again, I only expect Axl to do what he has done in the past....and I hate to break it to you...he did everything every band you knock did...make videos, media, tour,etc...except he was and is cooler then them all. So stop with the stupid prostitute/whoring excuse.

so lemme get this straight... you changed your feelings about axl, so you expect him to change his behavior as a result?  oh, gimmie a break.  you're not that important.

if your feelings about who axl is and what he should be doing have changed so radically that you're now trashing axl on his own fan site, then maybe it's time for you to move on and become a 'fan' of another band.  don't let the door hit on you the way out!  nobody will miss you!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1029 on: June 07, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »

: (n) integrity (moral soundness) "he expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business"; "they admired his scrupulous professional integrity"
I never once disputed Axls musical integrity.

Everything else I find a stretch to use that line.

Of course you want me to stop. You don't even know what that (big) word means. 
As usual you resort to personal insults. How cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that wasnt allowed here?

But since it is Yarmo...here is something for you to ponder...spineless

But getting back to the actual topic and not delving into your classic responses....

You can have a very clear plan and you stick by it, but then you hit an iceberg. What are you gonna do?
You plow through the fukin Iceberg...you know why? Because hes Axl fukin Rose

You can either try to sail right through it, or you try to get around it! Which means your original plan (route) needs to be revised.

You seem to have difficulty grasping this concept of how things can make your plans change.
You seem to have difficulty grasping the concept that this isnt rocket science. Plans change, yes, but when it takes you well over a decade to do anything and do anything with any kind of consistency, its more than plans change, people screwing Axl, etc

"when there is a will, there is a way"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:18:15 PM by younggunner » Logged

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #1030 on: June 07, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »

All these discussions seem to end up like this. I guess thats what happens when a bunch of people who want to talk have nothing to talk about. Fact is, there's no tour until we hear otherwise, and bitching about what 'integrity' means or whether Axl ever had a plan isn't going to change that.

I'm sure some people have heard the latest bunch of Axl rumors (the usual stuff - erratic behavior, not sticking to plans, not getting along with management)...whether they're true or not (probably embellished at the very least, since they come from the usual mysterious unnamed sources), what is clear is that GNR have a continuing history of grand plans going tits up. Its for that reason I'm grateful for what we've got. Every time I take CD off the shelf I remember what a minor miracle it took for me to get it in my hands. If more miracles occur and Axl gets these guys out on the road, I'll be there - but I'm not counting on it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:19:39 PM by TomFriend » Logged

And there goes the challenger...
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1031 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »

: (n) integrity (moral soundness) "he expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business"; "they admired his scrupulous professional integrity"

Of course you want me to stop. You don't even know what that (big) word means. 
As usual you resort to personal insults. How cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that wasnt allowed here?

so now it's not enough to trash axl, but you have to trash the guy who works endlessly to maintain axl's biggest and best fan site?  jesus, with fans like you who needs enemies?

please just ban this guy already.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1032 on: June 07, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

so now it's not enough to trash axl,
Who is trashing Axl?

but you have to trash the guy who works endlessly to maintain axl's biggest and best fan site?
He enjoys when topics drift off into personal attacks.

please just ban this guy already.
Why? I simply give my opinion. People have the choice of responding or ignoring. We talk about it. And we move on. Why ban?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1033 on: June 07, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »

I guess thats what happens when a bunch of people who want to talk have nothing to talk about. Fact is, there's no tour until we hear otherwise, and bitching about what 'integrity' means or whether Axl ever had a plan isn't going to change that.

rue but let them talk. believe me younggner used to be a real encouraging fan. positive and upright.
 not anymore but I believe he can change again.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1034 on: June 07, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »

It's not always about music.

But of course you knew that. You just chose to ignore it to prove your point.

Pat yourself on the back!

Says the guy who started with his lame remarks in the first place.

You're always the poor victim.

Poor victim who comes to a fan site dedicated to a band he doesn't like because certain people left.

Another attempt at a lame insult from you. Nothing surprising.

Learn how to spell. It's five letters. Just like in moron.

I can make that kind of comments as well!

Don't act all innocent regarding the insults. You've done this shit before. You act like you can't spell my name. Please. If it's so hard, maybe you can copy and paste it from every post I've made.

You plow through the fukin Iceberg...you know why? Because hes Axl fukin Rose

Like the Titanic?

It looks to me like you like to think that you know a lot about how to do things. In this case, a rock band.

What makes you so qualified?

You seem to have difficulty grasping the concept that this isnt rocket science. Plans change, yes, but when it takes you well over a decade to do anything and do anything with any kind of consistency, its more than plans change, people screwing Axl, etc

Decade?

You got your fucking album. Time to move on.

That's all you wanted wasn't it? You should be happy.

He enjoys when topics drift off into personal attacks.

You're still clueless.

Nothing has changed since your "exile".

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1035 on: June 07, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »

Says the guy who started with his lame remarks in the first place.
I said not having any expectations and then saying your never disappointed is lame.

Poor victim who comes to a fan site dedicated to a band he doesn't like because certain people left.
again, I like and will support any gnr lineup from here on out. But I am here for the same reason as you and everyone else...the love for Axl

You act like you can't spell my name. Please. If it's so hard, maybe you can copy and paste it from every post I've made.
I cant spell remember? Im a moron!!! But Im lucky because I have a 2002 bootleg on cd where Axl helps me out and  says your name. Hence Yarmo.

Don't act all innocent regarding the insults. You've done this shit before. You act like you can't spell my name. Please. If it's so hard, maybe you can copy and paste it from every post I've made.
Actually I have been on my best behavior. You decided to go back to your old tricks not me.

Decade?

You got your fucking album. Time to move on.

That's all you wanted wasn't it? You should be happy.

So Axl will be known for "breaking up" one of rocks biggest bands, dealing with lawsuits, etc etc, all just so he can make 1 album? Im sure thats what he set out to do the day he decided never to forgive Slash ok

no no no

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:43:10 PM by younggunner » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1036 on: June 07, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

I said not having any expectations and then saying your never disappointed is lame.

And I said you don't know the meaning of integrity and provided evidence of my claim.

again, I like and will support any gnr lineup from here on out. But I am here for the same reason as you and everyone else...the love for Axl

You forgot to mention GN'R.

But Im lucky because I have a 2002 bootleg on cd where Axl helps me out and  says your name. Hence Yarmo.

What's that got to do with the price of buckets in Bucketheadland?

Actually I have been on my best behavior. You decided to go back to your old tricks not me.

Old tricks. Right.

I guess you mean pointing out you being wrong.

So Axl will be known for "breaking up" one of rocks biggest bands, dealing with lawsuits, etc etc, all just so he can make 1 album? Im sure thats what he set out to do the day he decided never to forgive Slash ok

That's integrity right there.

"The art comes first".

Not many people would go to hell and back just to "make one album" as you put it.

/jarmo

falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1037 on: June 07, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »

this is pointless, jarmo.  just ban him.  he insults axl.  he insults you.  he insults any fan who just wants to be able to enjoy their favorite band. 
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #1038 on: June 07, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »

Jesus! this is a war over here, I came to see whats goin on and I found a war zone!!!!

ok GNR wont go on tour, whats new about that?, they didnt release the video, whats new bout that?, they dont give us any updates of a shit, whats new bout that?, no online store, and the list can go on and on, I think we better relax and stop expecting something from this band, and If they do something, cool, but if they dont, is cool too, Azzof said they have lots of surprises for this year, so maybe this is one of them, well is not a surprise for many of us that been following this band over the years, cuz we already know how this works, but maybe for other people it is a surprise, what band dont tour after the release of a new album? yeah we know the answer, well I have my own problems and my own life to worry about, I dont waste my time thinking if GNR will do something anymore, maybe Im losing hope or maybe I got use to it, who knows, and the funny thing is that many of us are fighting over this shit and maybe Axl and Company are relaxin at home watching some TV and they just dont give a shit bout us, so my sugestion is that we all relaxand stop the fight and have a nice and peaceful sunday, but dont listen to me, if u guys wanna keep the arguement just do it, somebody with corn rows is having a good time while u guys do that  Tongue ok
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1039 on: June 07, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »

this is pointless, jarmo.  just ban him.  he insults axl.  he insults you.  he insults any fan who just wants to be able to enjoy their favorite band. 

i'm tired of his whining and bitching as well
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: