Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 410455 times)
+Rocker+
I want to hea... have Slash's baby
Rocker

« Reply #840 on: May 26, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »

It seems it's a big big BIG plan... hihi

Axl, move your ass and come to Rock to Chile!!!

I love you Axl, but I'm also one of "those" Slash supporters haha...
www.rockinslashforum.com
Soon: www.rockin-slash.com
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #841 on: May 26, 2009, 08:58:32 PM »

http://www.profitproducciones.com/

''Profit Productions'', from Venezuela, is making a poll about what band would people want to see in November. AMong the options are The Killers, AC/DC (currently winning), fucking Coldplay and Guns.

Lose five seconds of your precious life time and vote for Guns.  beer

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
+Rocker+
I want to hea... have Slash's baby
Rocker

« Reply #842 on: May 26, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

Done  ok

I love you Axl, but I'm also one of "those" Slash supporters haha...
www.rockinslashforum.com
Soon: www.rockin-slash.com
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #843 on: May 27, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »

I'm just gonna waste my money on blow.

im already way of head you on that  hihi
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #844 on: May 27, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »

Warm up shows should be coming soon, Then over seas to do big shows. And then come back and do shows in the U.S. late summer into fall and winter. And if that all goes well Stadium shows in U.S. in 2010.

This is based in fact or your guess?

its a guess...but a good one  Wink

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
mikeaxl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #845 on: May 27, 2009, 05:28:30 AM »

me too! already blew my ticket loot 10 fold!
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #846 on: May 28, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »

its almost June......when does "Summer" start? With the need for tour promo, ticket sales etc. They're leaving it kinda late...........but hey its GnR

Nobody ever said Summer 2009. hihi

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #847 on: May 28, 2009, 04:57:08 AM »

http://www.profitproducciones.com

''Profit Productions'', from Venezuela, is making a poll about what band would people want to see in November. AMong the options are The Killers, AC/DC (currently winning), fucking Coldplay and Guns.

Poor GNR are getting killed in the poll.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #848 on: May 28, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »

I'm just gonna waste my money on blow.

rofl At this rate you can probably complete rehab too before we hear anything

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #849 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

http://www.profitproducciones.com

Poor GNR are getting killed in the poll.

no, poor arv.
done. people lets help fellow venezuelan fans.
-Rob-
Banned
Rocker

Here Today ...

« Reply #850 on: May 28, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

its almost June......when does "Summer" start? With the need for tour promo, ticket sales etc. They're leaving it kinda late...........but hey its GnR

Nobody ever said Summer 2009. hihi

True.

When I heard the that they were rehearsing late winter / early spring for a "summer" tour, the summer of 2010 was the first thing that popped into my mind.

I thought that was obvious to everyone.  Wink
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #851 on: May 28, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »

Oh C'mon... no you didnt think 2010.  It doesnt take bands a year and a half to rehearse.. Roll Eyes  And they certainly don't plan summer tours a year in a half in advance if that news were true. Fact is, its just another thing you can add to the list of things that haven't come true in the GNR world.  Its just the way it is...don't start making excuses people.  I just wish some things never would get out so we would stop being led on.  Or, that even Axl himself wouldn't say things sometimes.  It doesn't really bother me..but rumors,  speculation, and build up happens when shit gets let out.  Kinda like in his on-line interview when Axl stated that another album might be out next year...     hihi  Or how a "better" video would be coming out.  If your band has a history of having a messed up timetable for whatever reason...it might be best just to keep things in until something is finalized.  Which for the most part, i think he does.  But like i said earlier, the information gets leaked by someone else.  I know no other band where so many plans and rumors don't come true.     

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
-Rob-
Banned
Rocker

Here Today ...

« Reply #852 on: May 28, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »

Oh C'mon... no you didnt think 2010.  It doesnt take bands a year and a half to rehearse.. Roll Eyes  And they certainly don't plan summer tours a year in a half in advance if that news were true. Fact is, its just another thing you can add to the list of things that haven't come true in the GNR world.  Its just the way it is...don't start making excuses people.  I just wish some things never would get out so we would stop being led on.  Or, that even Axl himself wouldn't say things sometimes.  It doesn't really bother me..but rumors,  speculation, and build up happens when shit gets let out.  Kinda like in his on-line interview when Axl stated that another album might be out next year...     hihi  Or how a "better" video would be coming out.  If your band has a history of having a messed up timetable for whatever reason...it might be best just to keep things in until something is finalized.  Which for the most part, i think he does.  But like i said earlier, the information gets leaked by someone else.  I know no other band where so many plans and rumors don't come true.     

Just to be fair, Axl never said that there would be a tour this year. In fact, when asked during the chats, he said "no plans", but there were offers. I wouldn't exactly call that plans or promises that were broken.

I personally don't put much stock in anything that Richard or BBF have to say. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just as clueless as we are at this point. If it happens, I'm sure they'll be there. But past circumstances should tell you that they are usually not the most accurate with their information.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #853 on: May 28, 2009, 04:40:43 PM »

Just to be fair, Axl never said that there would be a tour this year. In fact, when asked during the chats, he said "no plans", but there were offers. I wouldn't exactly call that plans or promises that were broken.

I personally don't put much stock in anything that Richard or BBF have to say. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just as clueless as we are at this point. If it happens, I'm sure they'll be there. But past circumstances should tell you that they are usually not the most accurate with their information.

I never said Axl said there would be a tour this summer.   Undecided

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
mikeaxl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #854 on: May 29, 2009, 01:49:53 AM »

Let this be last post here. when u purchase the ticket and see the show then we will all have something SPECIAL to talk about until then end the speculation!!!!!!!!!!!
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #855 on: May 29, 2009, 02:10:35 AM »

http://www.profitproducciones.com/

Lose five seconds of your precious life time and vote for Guns.  beer

Done!    ok

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #856 on: May 29, 2009, 02:29:26 AM »

Done. Although if I was Venezuelan, AC/DC would probably be my preference.

Here today...ready to rock
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #857 on: May 29, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »

Warm up shows should be coming soon, Then over seas to do big shows. And then come back and do shows in the U.S. late summer into fall and winter. And if that all goes well Stadium shows in U.S. in 2010.
Wait I thought the Stadium shows in the U.S. were going to happen like by the end of this summer even though the chances of it were low I am still pissed that it wont happen now. O well just got to have some Patence now.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #858 on: May 29, 2009, 01:07:31 PM »

Wait I thought the Stadium shows in the U.S. were going to happen like by the end of this summer

Guess that's what rs com implied. The band members only said they were rehearsing for upcoming tour.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #859 on: May 29, 2009, 08:10:33 PM »

Wait I thought the Stadium shows in the U.S. were going to happen like by the end of this summer

Guess that's what rs com implied. The band members only said they were rehearsing for upcoming tour.

Let's rehearse and sit around for a year after that.

They wouldn't be rehearsing unless an imminent tour was in the works. 
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: