Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:34:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 410288 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #760 on: May 13, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »

I'm not convinced it's the real Brain.

/jarmo
He's friends with Bumblefoot.  Not that that means anything.  IF it is the real Brain I wouldn't take that comment too seriously anyway.  I doubt he'd break any news on his facebook.

Edit:  Maybe it's not him though.  It's tough to tell from me since I'm not on facebook I can't see anything except the front page.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:57:28 PM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
4tus phenomenon
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #761 on: May 13, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »

Well I guess we will have the answer soon. Someone will probably ask him the question.

Duff can't "open" for GN'R : it's his band.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #762 on: May 13, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

Well I guess we will have the answer soon. Someone will probably ask him the question.

Does he usually answer fans through his facebook?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
4tus phenomenon
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #763 on: May 13, 2009, 07:56:41 PM »

It's better to ask him the question through his website, because we don't know if it's his real FB account or not.
But it's not necessary to spam him aswell! be carefull, that wouldn't be cool. By the way, I'm sure someone already asked him the question by now.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 07:59:28 PM by 4tus phenomenon » Logged

Duff can't "open" for GN'R : it's his band.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #764 on: May 13, 2009, 08:06:48 PM »

It's better to ask him the question through his website, because we don't know if it's his real FB account or not.
But it's not necessary to spam him aswell! be carefull, that wouldn't be cool. By the way, I'm sure someone already asked him the question by now.

Oh duh! That makes sense! Well, those who know what is and isn't true, please keep us all informed!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

/jarmo
so Jarmo....what do u think about the tour?....its gonna happen sometime soon or maybe next year???..can u give us ur opinion???   smoking
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #766 on: May 14, 2009, 12:06:49 PM »

/jarmo
so Jarmo....what do u think about the tour?....its gonna happen sometime soon or maybe next year???..can u give us ur opinion???   smoking

It'll happen when it happens.  Cool

I don't know when or where.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #767 on: May 14, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo

does that mean that it will (at the very least) happen ?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #768 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »

Quote from: Axl
Our approach, for better or worse, has always been to work the record over the course of the following tour cycles,

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #769 on: May 14, 2009, 12:47:44 PM »

didnt he say that about 6 months ago? along with the better video that was gonna come out in a couple of weeks that was also about 5 months ago or 20 weeks ago.....any idea what is causing the delays?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #770 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

and later he told as how the label was uncooperative and there were many show offers and then added new guitarist for the upcoming tour.

Edit:  Maybe it's not him though. 
especially when the page is no more.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #771 on: May 14, 2009, 01:54:17 PM »

Our approach, for better or worse, has always been to work the record over the course of the following tour cycles,

/jarmo

should'nt it be the other way around and you "work" your "tour" around your "record".
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #772 on: May 14, 2009, 02:02:39 PM »

/jarmo

should'nt it be the other way around and you "work" your "tour" around your "record".

The tours promote the record. Isn't that what he said?

/jarmo

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #773 on: May 14, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »

/jarmo

The tours promote the record. Isn't that what he said?

/jarmo
it used to be that way, nowadays it's almost as if the records promote the tours
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #774 on: May 14, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo
mmm...thats a very poor opinion, I know maybe ur afraid to say what u know, bcuz then we gonna be like, oh Jarmo said this and that!....and maybe Axl gonna be mad at you, and we know you dont wanna upset Lord Axl, but.........I was asking ur opinion as a fan, we are part of this, but I understand if u dont wanna say a thing, thanx anyways  ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #775 on: May 14, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »

Poor opinion? Ok.....

Next time if you don't want my opinion, don't ask for it.

/jarmo

Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #776 on: May 14, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »

Poor opinion? Ok.....

/jarmo

dont get me wrong, If I asked u, is bcuz I wanted ur opinion, cuz I believe u should know better, but that was one of the poorest opinions u posted, I admire ur posts cuz I believe u have more knowledge about the band than me and many more here.  peace
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #777 on: May 15, 2009, 01:26:12 AM »

Poor opinion? Ok.....

/jarmo

dont get me wrong, If I asked u, is bcuz I wanted ur opinion, cuz I believe u should know better, but that was one of the poorest opinions u posted, I admire ur posts cuz I believe u have more knowledge about the band than me and many more here.  peace

When he knows something, he tells us.

Now you know better. 
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #778 on: May 15, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »

What's up with Guns N Roses? I hear that question all the time and honestly do not know. Some sources recently told me the band was rehearsing for a few months in LA for what many people thought would be a tour (why else would you rehearse?), but that has stopped and there is no plan at all at this point. Strange if true especially when you consider they added a new member recently. No matter how you feel about G&R this really has been another strange chapter with this band since Chinese came out. The album did OK sales wise, but nobody can possibly be happy with the lack of airplay, interest and sales in the USA with all the anticipation for it to come out. Hard to comprehend how the ball could appear to be so badly dropped here on so many fronts. Who knows what the next move is or who is to blame? I can only personally say good things about Axl. He was cool as shit when he came to my studio a couple years ago and gave me what is still a mega exclusive many talk about to this day. Hopefully there is a bigger picture plan yet to be revealed, but it is strangely silent right now. Of course Axl knows he has an open door anytime he wants to speak again on my shows.

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm?pk=view&cd=NAA&cdid=409876&pid=401816&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=news

He obviously isn't a super reliable source, but it's interesting (and worrying) nonetheless.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #779 on: May 15, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »

I don't really see how that's worrying.  No offense to Eddie Trunk, but even if GNR had concrete plans right now, I doubt he'd get that exclusive information.  Just because he doesn't know what the plan is, doesn't mean there isn't one.  From all accounts, they rehearsed for some time and are now in the midst of a 3 week break.

I guess Eddie is just frustrated, like many of us here.  But there's nothing we can do about it.  Rehearsals+DJ+rumored concert dates are far better than waiting 15 years for an album.  That, I can say for sure.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: