Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:29:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 409590 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #560 on: April 03, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »

I just dont get how this thread is 28 pages long and we dont even know if they are even going to tour?

If they weren't planning on touring, why would they bother recruiting a new guitarist?

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #561 on: April 03, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »

I just dont get how this thread is 28 pages long and we dont even know if they are even going to tour?

If they weren't planning on touring, why would they bother recruiting a new guitarist?

good point!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #562 on: April 03, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

so are you actually going to a show, freddiebrph?
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #563 on: April 03, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »

so are you actually going to a show, freddiebrph?

if and when one comes to my area. I have seen them 4 times now.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #564 on: April 03, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

Then more power to you! just a little patience.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #565 on: April 03, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »

I think it's pretty clear things will happen, with "the band" in place now and obviously they've been rehearsing.  In due time.

Not sure how newsworthy (or true) this is, but I just saw this on, http://www.chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/

I hear that GN'R have moved into phase 2 of their rehearsals for the Chinese Democracy World Tour.

The band spent half of February and all of March auditioning guitarists in a rehearsal studio in beautiful downtown Burbank.

As we know former Sixx AM guitarist DJ Ashba landed the gig.

As of today, phase 2 has begun and the band is putting together their stage show in an nearby arena.

Preperations for the tour are definitely underway, and we have every reason to believe the other rumors we've heard so far are true.

As expected, the setlist will contain a mixture of old and new songs, including "Prostitute."

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #566 on: April 03, 2009, 06:36:04 PM »

Ok lets be positive GnR would not employ a new guitarist if they wasnt gonna play live soon. It is annoying that people are laughing in our face but i strongly believe that we will have the last laugh. After the tour, videos , promo etc i think we will have the final say on whether this is a flop or victory. But i understand that its pissing us all off waiting for promo to start. LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY XX
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #567 on: April 03, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »

I would certainly hope they're still planning to tour too but who knows.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #568 on: April 04, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »

I think it's pretty clear things will happen, with "the band" in place now and obviously they've been rehearsing.  In due time.

Not sure how newsworthy (or true) this is, but I just saw this on, http://www.chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/

I hear that GN'R have moved into phase 2 of their rehearsals for the Chinese Democracy World Tour.

The band spent half of February and all of March auditioning guitarists in a rehearsal studio in beautiful downtown Burbank.

As of today, phase 2 has begun and the band is putting together their stage show in an nearby arena.

Preperations for the tour are definitely underway, and we have every reason to believe the other rumors we've heard so far are true.

As expected, the setlist will contain a mixture of old and new songs, including "Prostitute."

that is very exciting, but can we trust that post?...mmm...whos that guy?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #569 on: April 04, 2009, 09:25:11 AM »

in an nearby arena

Somebody alert the groupies and find that place.  How many can there be?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #570 on: April 04, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »

Ok lets be positive GnR would not employ a new guitarist if they wasnt gonna play live soon. It is annoying that people are laughing in our face but i strongly believe that we will have the last laugh. After the tour, videos , promo etc i think we will have the final say on whether this is a flop or victory. But i understand that its pissing us all off waiting for promo to start. LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY XX

Who's laughing in our face? Axl already got the last laugh wih Chinese Democracy.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #571 on: April 04, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »

in an nearby arena

Great Western Forum
Long Beach Arena
Los Angeles Sports Arena

Those are the arenas that aren't being used by any sports teams at the moment.
efish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #572 on: April 04, 2009, 04:13:23 PM »

in an nearby arena

Great Western Forum
Long Beach Arena
Los Angeles Sports Arena

Those are the arenas that aren't being used by any sports teams at the moment.

Well... go stalk them!
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #573 on: April 04, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »

Man - wait till Axl gets on the piano and plays This I Love for the first time live. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking bout it.  beer

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #574 on: April 04, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Man - wait till Axl gets on the piano and plays This I Love for the first time live. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking bout it.  beer

Fingers crossed.

From your mouth (keyboard?) to God's ears.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #575 on: April 04, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »

I figured out the monkey from the Senor Toro thingy.  It's the monkey from the commercial the dad puts in all his pictures for his kid as he's traveling around Europe or where ever he went. 

Now you know I'm right.

Right?

Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #576 on: April 04, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »

I figured out the monkey from the Senor Toro thingy.  It's the monkey from the commercial the dad puts in all his pictures for his kid as he's traveling around Europe or where ever he went. 

Now you know I'm right.

Right?
dude what r u talkin bout, whos Senor Toro? and his thingy?  Huh
what that have to do with the GNR tour?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #577 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56:55 PM »

To tell you the truth, I can't make the connection but here was the message:

GNRTV Members,

I have been asked to direct as many people as possible to this facebook page. If it wasn't GNR realted you wouldn't be getting this message, Haha.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Senor-Toro/60667721705?ref=ts

Enjoy,

prairieboy,

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #578 on: April 05, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

I don't know who the guy is or what connections he has, but he has a blog devoted to Chinese Democracy, GNR, and the like.  It's usually pretty informative but I guess you could say it's a little loose with the rumors. 

For what it's worth, a new thread on cd.com was started devoted to this news and it was thrown in the trash. 

So I don't know if it's true or not, but I'd like to believe it.

I should add, I don't ever remember reading an "exclusive" rumor from that blog that turned out to be false.  Usually they post the same rumors all the other sites do.  This one seemed to originate from there and I don't know what the sources are.  I do remember reading about the Best Buy exclusive on that blog well before it became official, but they gave a source for that one
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:20:39 PM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #579 on: April 05, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

I don't know who the guy is or what connections he has, but he has a blog devoted to Chinese Democracy, GNR, and the like.  It's usually pretty informative but I guess you could say it's a little loose with the rumors. 

For what it's worth, a new thread on cd.com was started devoted to this news and it was thrown in the trash. 

So I don't know if it's true or not, but I'd like to believe it.

yeah I understand...same happened at Mygnr.com somebody started a new thread about this subject and got deleted, why?...who knows, should be very helpful that when a thread or ur post got delete, somebody gives an explanation about the reasons to do that.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: