Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:11:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 409476 times)
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1778&Itemid=42

Guns N' Ashba - could it be true?

We posted a Axl N' Roses update on March 5th >HERE<.

The post included a rumor that Ryan Roxie (former Alice Cooper guitarist) was given an audition into the Gn'R camp. This rumor seemed to have some validity based on direct phone calls we received noting our comments caused a "shit storm".

Now in more recent developments Metal Sludge has been on the receiving end of more rumor. This time it's naming DJ Ashba of SIXX AM as a likely candidate to play in Guns n' Roses. Believe it or not, there is also talk of a possible stadium tour with Van Halen.

Metal Sludge
SLUDGE AM

Last Updated ( Sunday, 15 March 2009 ) 

HERE IS DJ ASHBA WITH BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.....HES PRETTY GOOD!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQnHAIn12P8
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #461 on: March 17, 2009, 02:34:26 AM »

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1778&Itemid=42

Guns N' Ashba - could it be true?

We posted a Axl N' Roses update on March 5th >HERE<.

The post included a rumor that Ryan Roxie (former Alice Cooper guitarist) was given an audition into the Gn'R camp. This rumor seemed to have some validity based on direct phone calls we received noting our comments caused a "shit storm".

Now in more recent developments Metal Sludge has been on the receiving end of more rumor. This time it's naming DJ Ashba of SIXX AM as a likely candidate to play in Guns n' Roses. Believe it or not, there is also talk of a possible stadium tour with Van Halen.

Metal Sludge
SLUDGE AM

Last Updated ( Sunday, 15 March 2009 ) 

HERE IS DJ ASHBA WITH BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.....HES PRETTY GOOD!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQnHAIn12P8

He's good. N' he's from Indiana also. Currently playin' in Nikki Sixx's band.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2009, 09:31:43 AM »

Poll: Would you buy tickets to a Guns N? Roses stadium tour?

By Kevin C. Johnson

Is Guns N? Roses headed to a stadium near you?

Rolling Stone and Billboard magazines are reporting that Axl Rose is looking at the possibility of a world tour in support of his Guns N? Roses CD ?Chinese Democracy.?

The tour would hit stadiums this summer.

Rose told Billboard ?management and our promoters are really excited with the offers coming in both here and worldwide.?

That?s pretty much all that?s known at this point, as we wait to see whether this actually comes to fruition.

Would you buy tickets to a Guns N? Roses summer stadium tour?

Vote: http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/the-blender/the-blender/2009/03/poll-would-you-buy-tickets-to-a-guns-n-roses-stadium-tour/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/the-blender/the-blender/2009/03/poll-would-you-buy-tickets-to-a-guns-n-roses-stadium-tour/

Poll asking if you would go see GN'R on tour.

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »

http://www.djashba.com/home.html

pretty nice guy if You ask me ... maybe he could create new website and marketing campaign for GNR as it is one of many things he does Cheesy

nice personality to replace Finck Smiley

-velimir
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:16:11 PM by zazuum » Logged
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #465 on: March 18, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »

pretty nice guy if You ask me ... maybe he could create new website and marketing campaign for GNR as it is one of many things he does Cheesy

-velimir

I think all these story's are just rumors themselves.  Im not believing anything until there's a announcement, which I believe won't happen.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

has Metal Sludge ever broke the news that came true?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »

-velimir

I think all these story's are just rumors themselves.  Im not believing anything until there's a announcement, which I believe won't happen.

neither am I, just enjoying all the different options Smiley

-velimir
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »

Quote from: Tommy Stinson
I?m going to be pretty busy with Guns for the next year and a half

http://www.bassplayer.com/article/web-extra-tommy/mar-09/93975
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

Quote from: Tommy Stinson
I?m going to be pretty busy with Guns for the next year and a half

http://www.bassplayer.com/article/web-extra-tommy/mar-09/93975

Sweet ! that's some good news.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

hey all, i didn't see this posted yet, if it is i apologize and please just simply move or delete Smiley

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=116419

GUNS N' ROSES' new album, "Chinese Democracy" ? which was released on November 23, 2008 as a Best Buy exclusive after a wait of more than 15 years ? will officially fall out of The Billboard 200 next week after selling 2,500 copies in the United States in the seven days ending March 15.

Aside from Billboard and Spinner interviews and answering a number of fan questions at a GUNS N' ROSES message board, singer Axl Rose has done no promotion of any kind for "Chinese Democracy".

"Chinese Democracy" was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the CD has sold 565,000 copies in the U.S. so far.

According to Hits Daily Double, the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS, GUNS N' ROSES is rumored to be planning a co-headlining tour with VAN HALEN.

RollingStone.com reported earlier this month that Axl Rose intends to take the current lineup of GUNS N' ROSES out on a worldwide stadium tour this summer. "Axl has been basically quiet, keeping out of the limelight for almost 15 years," GUNS manager Irving Azoff told RollingStone.com. "People think they know him, but they really only know what has been said about him by questionable people. He is a good guy and often misunderstood ? he is a professional who has worked very hard to build and maintain a high creative standard for GUNS N' ROSES, which I support. We have some exciting things in the works this year for GN'R. I'm looking forward to it."

Contrary to a report posted on the MTV Spain web site, the band has absolutely no plans of playing Spain's Kobetasonik festival this June, according to RollingStone.co

i saw the bolded part and fliped shit headbanger that would be so fucking awesome headbanger

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #471 on: March 19, 2009, 06:24:54 AM »

Touring with Van Halen would be like consigning the band to the 80's nostalgia circuit. I thought C.D. was all about getting away from that and treading new ground.

I can't see it happening anyway.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 06:34:03 AM by TomFriend » Logged

And there goes the challenger...
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #472 on: March 19, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

Touring with Van Halen would be like consigning the band to the 80's nostalgia circuit. I thought C.D. was all about getting away from that and treading new ground.

Where did you get this idea from? The internet?

CD is about good music,  and VH is a band that gets played on 95% of the stations GNR gets played on..

Now if GNR did 2 hours of new music only in concert, I might agree with you...
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #473 on: March 19, 2009, 04:23:48 PM »

CD is about good music,  and VH is a band that gets played on 95% of the stations GNR gets played on..

Well isn't VH working on new material too ? I mean if this tour goes down, Im sure we will hear new music from both bands.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #474 on: March 19, 2009, 05:22:08 PM »

Well isn't VH working on new material too ? I mean if this tour goes down, Im sure we will hear new music from both bands.

Exactly... Its not like its gonna be the best of 1987 tour
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #475 on: March 19, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »

I don't know if this is related to a possible GNR stadium tour, but on WBAB in New York they said they are going to announce a big stadium concert on Monday.

I heard this earlier in the afternoon. For those who dont know the station it is a rock station in New York that plays a fair amount of Guns songs

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #476 on: March 19, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »

I don't know if this is related to a possible GNR stadium tour, but on WBAB in New York they said they are going to announce a big stadium concert on Monday.

I heard this earlier in the afternoon. For those who dont know the station it is a rock station in New York that plays a fair amount of Guns songs

Wow keep us informed on that!! If it is infact GNR/VH maybe we'll know more this weekend!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #477 on: March 19, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

New G'n'R and new Van Halen drool

i'm so giddy, i'd love to see this happen. i read something on Blabbermouth about VH writting for a new record but that was a while ago and i haven't seen anything since then. i really hope its true peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #478 on: March 19, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

I heard in the radio station that VH is rehearsing  peace
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #479 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:38 AM »

This could be killer....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: