Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 11:31:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 390609 times)
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »

If it does happen this would be one of the most huge tours ever.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »

If it does happen this would be one of the most huge tours ever.

Book it.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2009, 11:25:16 PM »

I love the band this site is dedicated to.  Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

I also love Van Halen.

Anytime GN'R tours, you know I'm gonna show up.  If =VH= were to join forces with Guns, I would be very happy.  Saw =VH= twice on their last tour.  I even have a pair of EVH Chuck Taylor kicks.

But I've been reading the Van Halen forums, and their meathead fans won't even give this tour and Axl a chance. 

I hate people like that.  All things considered, it would be so unpleasant to be surrounded by those idiots. 
Yeah I've been reading similar things from VH fans.  Some of their fans are quite similar to some fans on here ripping their own band.  From lineup changes, static setlists, unpredictability in touring, big egos.  It's like I was here, but I wasn't.

I'd be stoked if this comes to fruition.  Let's hope.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

Anytime GN'R tours, you know I'm gonna show up.  If =VH= were to join forces with Guns, I would be very happy.  Saw =VH= twice on their last tour.  I even have a pair of EVH Chuck Taylor kicks.

But I've been reading the Van Halen forums, and their meathead fans won't even give this tour and Axl a chance. 

I hate people like that.  All things considered, it would be so unpleasant to be surrounded by those idiots. 
Yeah I've been reading similar things from VH fans.  Some of their fans are quite similar to some fans on here ripping their own band.  From lineup changes, static setlists, unpredictability in touring, big egos.  It's like I was here, but I wasn't.

Sounds like you've been on vhlinks.com  hihi

Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #304 on: March 07, 2009, 11:27:05 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

Idiots!...If I go there and someone is talkin shit about my band they are in big troubles. I think they are older than us, VH been around like for 30+ years?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #305 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:15 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

That's the one, I actually felt compelled to join in the discussion over there and try to stick up for GNR a bit.  No one's fired back yet though.  It seems real negative over there though.  Again, not just at GNR but at VH as well.  Very ungreatful fans.  Makes some people around here look like amateurs.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #306 on: March 07, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

That's the one, I actually felt compelled to join in the discussion over there and try to stick up for GNR a bit.  No one's fired back yet though.  It seems real negative over there though.  Again, not just at GNR but at VH as well.  Very ungreatful fans.  Makes some people around here look like amateurs.

I know dude.  It's the MYGNR of Van Halen fansites.

I'll probably be able to tell which post is yours.  I thought about joining too, but why waste my time?  You would think they would want to wish Eddie well with his problems, but they just rip on him.  I read some posts about how crazy and out of control Axl and EVH are.

Really?  Do you know these people personally? 

Idiots!...If I go there and someone is talkin shit about my band they are in big troubles. I think they are older than us, VH been around like for 30+ years?

I try and respect my elders, but yeah I would go looney on them.

Faldor, nevermind.  It wouldn't take a genius to guess your username.   hihi
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 11:37:32 PM by A-Fraud's Dirty Steroid Syringe » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #307 on: March 07, 2009, 11:46:28 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

I'll probably be able to tell which post is yours.  I thought about joining too, but why waste my time?  You would think they would want to wish Eddie well with his problems, but they just rip on him.  I read some posts about how crazy and out of control Axl and EVH are.

Yeah I was gonna give you a clue, but I figured I'd let you find out for yourself.  Hope it wasn't too taxing.  I'll let you know if I need any backup over there.  I bet they're all bark and no bite.  They'd behave themselves if this tour ever took place.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #308 on: March 07, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »

I also love Van Halen.

Yeah I was gonna give you a clue, but I figured I'd let you find out for yourself.  Hope it wasn't too taxing.  I bet they're all bark and no bite.  They'd behave themselves if this tour ever took place.

They're probably those "stay-at-home" fans we despise so much.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

Oh I guarantee it.  The amount of posts, "I'm not gonna pay another dollar if they don't play new music".  I had to check the URL 3 times to make sure I wasn't on a GNR site. 

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2009, 12:00:04 AM »

I'll drop any of those fools if they start crap with me.

How?

They'll be too drunk off of their Cabo Wabo Slammin' Sammy Gaygar tekweelur.

CH-Ch-CHICKENFOOT BITCHES!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 12:04:28 AM by A-Fraud's Dirty Steroid Syringe » Logged
SirTed
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: March 08, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »

Oh Man! Do I ever hope that this rumor is true. VH is hardly my favorite band, but they obviously have a few tunes that kick ass. And in regards to their fans, oh well. I'm hardly even at the show for other GNR fans. I'm there for me.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2009, 12:31:54 AM »

I may have to put on my troll suit and join a Van Halen forum

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2009, 12:35:44 AM »

God, please no.
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2009, 12:45:15 AM »

Idiots!...If I go there and someone is talkin shit about my band they are in big troubles.

What are you going to do? Call the president? Maybe call a private I ?

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #315 on: March 08, 2009, 12:51:52 AM »

Idiots!...If I go there and someone is talkin shit about my band they are in big troubles.

nah!... I'll make sure I take my shot of Testosterone with a Clean Steroid Syringe and get in a roid rage and beat'em all  hihi
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2009, 12:55:17 AM »

gonna wave it right down in their face ! 

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:42 AM »

God, please no.

someone has to defend this band

I ain't seeing a lot of balls around here willing to do it.

Im like Slash. I can criticize Axl because I've been a fan for 20plus years and I have obsessively followed his career. People who haven't have no right to say shit cause they are goin by heresy and a lot of bullshit

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2009, 03:00:40 AM »

Personally, I hope the Van Halen thing is just a rumor. I know it'd be great for rock fans in general, but, for my own selfish reasons, I'd rather it be just GnR with some lesser-known bands opening. I was really looking forward to seeing my first GnR concert this summer, but I doubt I could afford a Van Halen/GNR ticket.

I respect Van Halen. I own their Greatest Hits. But I'm not really a big fan. (Who's their singer currently? Roth? Hagar? Jaime Lee Curtis?)

At co-headlining tours like this, aren't the sets shorter? I want to hear the landmark tracks, of course, like "WTTJ" and "Paradise City," but I also want to hear a lot of Chinese Democracy, and with people who will be singing along to the new tracks and not just standing around like, "I don't remember that from AFD or UYI."

Here Today . . .
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2009, 03:22:39 AM »

No actually...they don't.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: