Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:59:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228125 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose Interview With Del James
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose Interview With Del James  (Read 124591 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #540 on: March 02, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

GNR is a great band.  Kiss

and I always prefer the present.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #541 on: March 02, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »

Guns past and present rock!!!

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
dimitrisaxl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2009, 02:23:29 PM »

Guns past and present rock!!!
Totally agree.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »

Wow this alone is Here Today Gone To Hell

Jesus, I go to bed, go to school and come home and damn there are some fireworks in here

Let me clear up some shit:

1. I never said I wanted a reunion. I was pointing out something Axl said in his interview, so don't blame me, I'm not the one who worded shit weird.

2. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is very very valid. It is the breaking point where something will give one way or the other. I'm not saying there will be a reunion, but shit will be very very interesting come 2012.

3. Think about this: If u had to lay down everything u own that there will never be a reunion, would u? would u bet your life on it?  I think there is a 99 percent chance that a reunion will never take place but damn it, don't sit there and act like crazier shit hasn't happened. Ask Van Halen fans or Eagles Fans.

All I know is, At RIR III, Axl was against EVERYBODY, now he is just against Slash........... just saying, the grudges are fading a bit. I think Axl finally getting to speak his peace will in turn help in the forgiveness and healing process.

Also, I think its BS how Jim Bob gets a way with Insulting members who are just posting. That is really uncalled for and should be reprimanded regardless of how much he is on the Axl side of the issue.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #544 on: March 02, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »

I try to avoid anything that might be cancerous. I wouldn't call it a grudge.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #545 on: March 02, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »

Yeah, I mean that is very very harsh but who would've thought 6 years ago he'd want something to do with Duff?

If it never happened, I am fine with that, I can be happy with this lineup of GNR, I think though u should never say never cause like i said, who knows 5 years from now.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »

Yeah, I mean that is very very harsh but who would've thought 6 years ago he'd want something to do with Duff?

If it never happened, I am fine with that, I can be happy with this lineup of GNR, I think though u should never say never cause like i said, who knows 5 years from now.

cor blimey axl nor slash shouldn't die so early.I betcha.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

Learned a long time ago to never say never.... Just asking to have to eat those words along with shit later.

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2009, 03:00:58 PM »

Wow this alone is Here Today Gone To Hell

Jesus, I go to bed, go to school and come home and damn there are some fireworks in here

Let me clear up some shit:

1. I never said I wanted a reunion. I was pointing out something Axl said in his interview, so don't blame me, I'm not the one who worded shit weird.

2. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is very very valid. It is the breaking point where something will give one way or the other. I'm not saying there will be a reunion, but shit will be very very interesting come 2012.

3. Think about this: If u had to lay down everything u own that there will never be a reunion, would u? would u bet your life on it?  I think there is a 99 percent chance that a reunion will never take place but damn it, don't sit there and act like crazier shit hasn't happened. Ask Van Halen fans or Eagles Fans.

All I know is, At RIR III, Axl was against EVERYBODY, now he is just against Slash........... just saying, the grudges are fading a bit. I think Axl finally getting to speak his peace will in turn help in the forgiveness and healing process.

Also, I think its BS how Jim Bob gets a way with Insulting members who are just posting. That is really uncalled for and should be reprimanded regardless of how much he is on the Axl side of the issue.

Jim Bob isn't coming on the boards and making a scene like you D.  Who cares what will happen at RNRHOF, quit bringing up this reunion crap.  Jim Bob wouldn't be posting the stuff he is, if fans like you wouldn't come here and try to make everything about Slash.   Hate to break the news but the Slash ship has sailed along time ago and it sunk.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »

Regarding the whole 'whoring' debate, surely if Slash is a sell-out for doing GH3 then Aerosmith & Metallica are also whores? Hmm those being 2 of the biggest bands in the world lets see how it has damaged there stock....hmm look at that it hasn't. And I find it VERY hypocritical people complaining especially since Chinese Democracy is coming out for Rock Band....seems we've gone full circle.

Ill let you go back to discussing your average album.

Well below average music is discussed here: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=15.0

Stay there and enjoy! Smiley

By the way, next time you want to use the report to moderator feature, you might wanna take a look at your own posts before doing so.

You just act like an upset Slash fan trolling the GN'R section, and then report those who tell you to get lost.

/jarmo

Aren't Admins & Mods meant to be mature and understanding? You just seem to try and make everything personal when people try to either make a point or give there opinions in a controlled post.

Gotta say you calling VR below average music didn't stop you going to see them live did it? I'm just saying.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »

I am making a scene?

How? By trying to lend some unbiased viewpoints and by debating possible down the road scenarios?

I know that unlike Jim Bob, I don't go around insulting people.

I just want to know the difference.

Slash talks about Axl on the radio and he is a whore living off old GNR and trying to sell records using Axl for publicity

Axl does the exact same thing and all of a sudden it is him "Telling his side of the story"

Maybe Slash was just telling his side right? What is the difference?

Slash wrote a book, Axl wrote a song...... kind of the same thing right?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:22:17 PM by D » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #551 on: March 02, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »

Gotta say VR being below average music stopped many people going to see them live including jarmo. I'm just saying. Tongue
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #552 on: March 02, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »

well, he hasn't exactly being replaced has he.  unless its by mediocrity.

He were, by Buckethead. Slash's time is long over baby, like Rolling Stones.

Great times, great era's and great musicians.

and I always prefer the present.

Yeah, me too. New music-approaches by talented musicians, and a killer singer.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #553 on: March 02, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »

Gotta say VR being below average music stopped many people going to see them live including jarmo. I'm just saying. Tongue

I could of swore I remember Jarmo going to some VR shows.

Never got the whole you can like one but not the other thing some of you have going on!!!

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #554 on: March 02, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »

I could of swore I remember Jarmo going to some VR shows.

Never got the whole you can like one but not the other thing some of you have going on!!!

yes you can like the music and you don't have to support the musicians every deed.

but I doubt jarmo went and saw VR after the some shows?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #555 on: March 02, 2009, 03:46:55 PM »

Hate to break the news but the Slash ship has sailed along time ago and it sunk.

Then why does so much time get devoted to him in interviews still? I realize Slash isn't coming back and don't see why all the negativity needs to get rehashed.  That's like saying you're over an ex-girlfriend and then all you want to talk about is how much you hate her.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:50:15 PM by LunsJail » Logged

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #556 on: March 02, 2009, 03:48:08 PM »

Aren't Admins & Mods meant to be mature and understanding? You just seem to try and make everything personal when people try to either make a point or give there opinions in a controlled post.

Yes, I can be understanding. But not when a hypocritical troll tries to act like he's a victim.

Gotta say you calling VR below average music didn't stop you going to see them live did it? I'm just saying.

No, it didn't.

Seeing them live just proved it even more how great Axl truly is.  Smiley

Maybe if you're lucky, Del will interview me next time so we can talk more about what bands I've seen live etc.? You know, since you Slash fans seem so hell bent on talking about me. If it's not in your own little section then it's here in the GN'R section.

* fingers crossed *

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #557 on: March 02, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

Yes, I can be understanding. But not when a hypocritical troll tries to act like he's a victim.

No, it didn't.

Seeing them live just proved it even more how great Axl truly is.  Smiley

Maybe if you're lucky, Del will interview me next time so we can talk more about what bands I've seen live etc.? You know, since you Slash fans seem so hell bent on talking about me. If it's not in your own little section then it's here in the GN'R section.

* fingers crossed *

/jarmo

Wow, thanks for proving my point of how egotistical and self-satisfying you have to act like in order to keep face.....God forbid somebody disagrees with you!  nervous

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #558 on: March 02, 2009, 04:10:14 PM »

So you're obsessed with jarmo like younggunner? nervous
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #559 on: March 02, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

I saw VR live and they stunk, I saw GnR live and it was the best concert i've seen.  Its quite simple ! GnR fans post here, VR fans post in the other little section about former members ugggh Slash who still has been talking about Axl for the past decade.  In this thread I would like to state that its great that both Robin and Brain r not going anywhere.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: