Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:22:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Perla interview about chinese democracy!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Perla interview about chinese democracy!  (Read 6956 times)
bushkarocks!!
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:06:50 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rX9L5zPUQA

real fun to watch
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 04:12:05 AM »

HAHAHA,

what do you listen to?
"i listen to chinese democracy"

are you a velvet revolver fan?

"uh... not my husband's best work"

hahaha, slash is such a loser, not even his own wife likes his playing anymore rofl now that's SAD!

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 04:23:11 AM »

She did get , well sorta get a CD slam . But the VR one was fucking funny.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 04:24:04 AM »

hahaha, slash is such a loser, not even his own wife likes his playing anymore rofl now that's SAD!

Well, I'm a VR-fan and I like Slash's stuff from the recent years but I can easily say the same thing. It's not his best work.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 04:27:25 AM »

Did she mention that her kids like "elmo"?

"Elmo is a Muppet on the children's television show Sesame Street. He is a furry red monster with large white eyes and an orange nose."  hihi

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »

I think anyone here prefers Slash's work in GNR over VR, but that does not mean his work in VR is not good. At least she was honest and did not knock GNR or CD. Although I imagineshe still prefers AFD over CD. That was cool on her part.
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »

Is Perla known for something else than being married to Slash?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:35:22 AM by Chuzeville » Logged
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 10:57:23 AM »

I would think he would appreciate her honesty yes

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Grasshopper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »

She's a groupie........'nuff said. Her math is messed up too. She's said that she met Slash at a GnR concert seven years ago.....Slash wasn't in the band in 2001.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:36:32 AM by Grasshopper » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »

^no they've been married for 7 years..

lame name for a thread, wouldn't really say she's interviewed about CD but ok
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »

She's a groupie........'nuff said. Her math is messed up too. She's said that she met Slash at a GnR concert seven years ago.....Slash wasn't in the band in 2001.

I wouldn't say she is or was a groupie. By her own admission she wasn't really into rock music until she hooked up with Slash even though they did meet backstage at a GnR concert several years ago. I've heard her say in other interviews that she's more into Latin music.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »

HAHAHA,

He is no loser, Perla just tells the truth. It is definitely NOT his best work.

...truth is the truth hurts... comes to my mind  hihi

But I personally liked the 2nd Snakepit Album quite a lot. It is better than most of the VR stuff in my opinion. Especially when you think of how fucked up he was at the time.

And I love him playing "Vocalise". I am looking forward to his solo album, I?m sure it will be very good.  ok

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »

I wouldn't say she is or was a groupie. By her own admission she wasn't really into rock music until she hooked up with Slash even though they did meet backstage at a GnR concert several years ago. I've heard her say in other interviews that she's more into Latin music.

She said in the interview that she was a groupie though....
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 03:31:02 PM »

ok... I hate to admit but this was kinda funny  rofl

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »

It is nice to see even former GNR bandmates' wives appreciate Axl.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pine Barrens
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 08:10:14 AM »

Way to go supporting your husband. What an unpleasant person. That's 2:30 minutes I'll never get back.
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »

Way to go supporting your husband. What an unpleasant person. That's 2:30 minutes I'll never get back.

What a plain stupid way of thinking. Just because she is a woman and Slash?s wife she is not allowed to have her own opinion??
She has to think EVERYTHING he does or ever had done is or was PERFECT???

Mmmh, maybe you should buy a dog cause there is a LOT you have to learn about relationships and women! To support sombody does NOT mean to say "it?s great honey, whatever YOU think" to everything your partner does!

hihi

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

What a plain stupid way of thinking. Just because she is a woman and Slash?s wife she is not allowed to have her own opinion??

Mmmh, maybe you should buy a dog cause there is a LOT you have to learn about relationships and women! To support sombody does NOT mean to say "it?s great honey, whatever YOU think" to everything your partner does!

hihi

Everything you said is true, but the truth is, it's also very nice to have a supportive wife/girlfriend.   I would not appreciate it if my girlfriend said those kinds of things in a public TV interview either, unless I completely agreed with the comments (which maybe Slash does).

Fortunately nobody wants to interview my girlfriend, otherwise I might learn a lot that I didn't want to know.   Smiley

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »

hihi

Everything you said is true, but the truth is, it's also very nice to have a supportive wife/girlfriend.   I would not appreciate it if my girlfriend said those kinds of things in a public TV interview either, unless I completely agreed with the comments (which maybe Slash does).

Fortunately nobody wants to interview my girlfriend, otherwise I might learn a lot that I didn't want to know.   Smiley

Fortunately nobody wants to interview ME. To read all the shit on the internet makes me thank God every day I am NOT a celebrity. I am NOT having thousands of people dissect every single word I say and - even worse - twist my words until they fit in to what THEY think I might mean. BRRR. Thank God I am just "nobody". But I really feel for all the celebrities and stars, they must have a really thick skin....

Back to Perla: she didn?t say she didn? t like VR, she just said "it?s not my hubands BEST work" which doesn?t mean it is BAD and which doesn?t mean she doesn?t support him.

But who cares, I just god mad about this really stupid post above. Made me grind my teeth, cause I just hate that kind of attitude towards women.
I guess Perla is a strong-hearted woman who says what she thinks. She sure is a lot of fun to go out with and I think she DEFINATELY supports her husband and loves him. A strong woman may not always say the things you want to heear, but she will be there for you on rainy days when all the "sunshine friends" have disappeared. And if you find a woman with a heart like that you?re just a lucky man.  Grin

And loretian - I think it would be QUITE INTERESTING to hear what your girlfriend has to say about you.  hihi

Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 01:54:22 PM »

I really didn't think it was that bad. I don't see any big deal there. So she doesn't like VR? I used to play in a band when I first met my girlfriend I have been with now for a few years and she hated us lol. She likes Justin Timberlake and that kind of stuff. And I don't think there's anyone in the world that thinks VR is Slash's best work. I like VR but come on, UYI1 is, in my opinion, the best rock album released in my lifetime. And Most people feel similar about Appetite.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: