Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:47:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  My auctions for listening party exclusives - You should all bid
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My auctions for listening party exclusives - You should all bid  (Read 1513 times)
Mudkicker
Headliner

« on: November 20, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

I put the items they were giving away at the listening parties on ebay, for all of those who couldn't make it to one of the parties, here's your chance!

Sticker/Poster

Shirt

wadey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:44:43 AM »

you got the chance to go to a listening party and your selling your stuff....................WHY!!!
you obviously love G N' R cos your a board member, but why the fuck are you selling this, are you nuts!
or maybe you are just using the situation to make some dosh, The record isnt even out and its like your throwing it back in their face!!!  Angry

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mudkicker
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 10:50:14 AM »

you got the chance to go to a listening party and your selling your stuff....................WHY!!!
you obviously love G N' R cos your a board member, but why the fuck are you selling this, are you nuts!
or maybe you are just using the situation to make some dosh, The record isnt even out and its like your throwing it back in their face!!!  Angry

I have a large collection of Guns N' Roses stuff, yet I really only collect stuff of the old band as I am not really a fan of the new album. There are only a couple songs on it I really like. Therefore, I would not wear the shirt as my taste lies with the old band and I would fel quite odd wearing a shirt promoting this album that says guns n' roses on it. It's the same situation with KISS. I will not wear anything with Tommy Thayer on it as Ace Frehley is the guy who single handedly got me into rock music. It' just a matter of taste.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »

so why go to the release party and ruin the chances of a fan of the new guys getting hold of a kick ass shirt that they would wear with pride and not have to pay extortionate fucking prices on a fucking auction site.....

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mudkicker
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 02:05:23 PM »

so why go to the release party and ruin the chances of a fan of the new guys getting hold of a kick ass shirt that they would wear with pride and not have to pay extortionate fucking prices on a fucking auction site.....

because I wanted to hear the album
We live a capitalist society, stop crying and fucking deal with it.
Hey and if they a a decent amount for the shirt, they can wear it with that much more pride!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

crying crying crying this is me crying

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: