Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  More widgets!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: More widgets!  (Read 9438 times)
Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Love the cute widgets  Cheesy

The band myspace is really awesome !

Tour Montage  drool

Thanks Giant Robot...
Jada
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2008, 11:49:24 AM »

Love the cute widgets  Cheesy

The band myspace is really awesome !

Tour Montage  drool

Yeah, it's great! Can't wait to see more of that... (and I'm pretty sure we will soon!)

beer
gunsnroses85
Headliner

YOU'RE GONNA' DIEEEE!!!!!

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

I didn't notice anyone mention this but if you go to the top right corner of the widget where the green arrow is and click it then go to videos there are additional videos of Rock AM 2006!!!  drool

Oh she's a cornshucker!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

it is interesting to see now on one of the widgets that all the news that were posted on gunsnroses.com were posted on 23:00 GMT... so lets see what will happen today at 23:00 Wink

v. ..
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »

I'm happy to see that credit is given where credit is due, even if he has been out of the band for 4 years.
 ok

Oh yea. Gave this some more thought. It might not have worked out with Bucket touring with Axl and GN'R but, that doesn't mean they aren't cool with each other and have great respect for each other. I can see them continuing to collaborate in the future. Buckethead is always welcome in the crazy strange ass beautiful world of Guns N' Roses.

edit: Just wanted to add how much I am looking forward to hearing Bucket on CD. Its beyond cool that he is on it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:52:28 PM by Buddha_Master » Logged

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
AC
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

There's a couple new videos up now, including a concert montage over "Better". Looks pretty good.

a.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »

if u click on those fooz (or what they're called) you can watch rock am ring from 06 too Tongue
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES Spinlets Widgets, urFooz Cards Report Over Ten Million Views - Dec. 2, 2008

FUHU Inc., leading the market in connecting people and content across their favorite destinations, has reported over ten million views in the first week of their GUNS N' ROSES Spinlets widgets and urFooz cards of Axl Rose and Bumblefoot on MySpace, positioning the company as the dominant music widgets provider, facilitating extension of music brands and personal information across the social networking space.

Spinlets are new information-rich music widgets that let users place favorite artists' videos, links, pictures, MP3s, ring-tones, news and more on their own favorite sites (www.spinlets.com) while urFooz are the newest in interactive portable profiles that, like a virtual baseball card, depict the user's own avatar on one side and the user's profile, favorite pictures, music, links and videos on the reverse (www.urfooz.com). urFooz gives users the ability to share information across their favorite social networks with a single virtual identity card.

FUHU launched its "Chinese Democracy" Spinlets widgets featuring its Best Buy partnership and including the band's MP3s, photos, videos and more. The GN'R Spinlets widgets have averaged over 1.4 million views per day and have been placed by users over 2,500 times on new websites. FUHU's urFooz card of Axl Rose has racked up over 1,750,000 views in its first week on the band's MySpace page.

"Widgets are transforming how music content is consumed, shared and distributed," said FUHU CEO, Jim Mitchell. "We are excited to showcase our technology with this historic album release and we are proud to help use social networking to give fans access to more GUNS N' ROSES content whenever they want it, wherever they want it. Our widgets come backed by powerful analytics which have allowed us to track their adoption to every corner of the world.?

FUHU is the leader in music widgets with a music catalog of more than 300 leading artists who have partnered with Spinlets and urFooz to exploit the value of extending their audiences to the social network widget landscape.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110060

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »

That's pretty impressive i guess  ok
ben9785
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2008, 07:41:30 PM »

Is that Buckethead widget still available online anywhere to add to Facebook?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: