Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:10:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "We're launching with a monumental campaign"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "We're launching with a monumental campaign"  (Read 142838 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #700 on: December 12, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »

yea i just checked do u guys really think he is really Axl and yea u are right he just made it it must have been someone with a user name like his

Yes.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #701 on: December 12, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »

i wonder if other members of GNR past and present have been on here
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:27:41 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #702 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

honestly jarmo do you think think this is the best thing thats happened here on HTGH

randomconcepts
Headliner

SE7EN

« Reply #703 on: December 12, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »

I wonder if we... more like Jarmo... setup a thing for if this happens again we can have it be more of a real Q and A... not a Q times 32 and A. I was wondering if we made a thread where we all got to post ONE question and then you're out and we get 20 questions and call it done for the day. As for picking who gets questions or what question is asked... maybe Jarmo picks... but, then people would bitch or maybe we vote... dunno. I just think it would be cool if we had it so there was less "crashiness" for lack of a better term and He could answer the questions and if Axl had time open it up for everybody at the end or whatever he would like to do... I had no problem with Axl on his end... he did better than I would have done... I would have just said, "session time out... see you all later." It would just be nice to have some people ask their questions and they are done unless Axl wants to elaborate more with them. Cause there were many that just were spamfucks. Thou this was  just a thought... I just know that there was some idiots that were posting pictures and dumb shit to slow it all down. I just was hoping some sort of system could get worked out since Axl's last statement made it pretty clear he would like to do this again sometime.

Cos I'm A Human Being...
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #704 on: December 12, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

I wonder if we... more like Jarmo... setup a thing for if this happens again we can have it be more of a real Q and A... not a Q times 32 and A. I was wondering if we made a thread where we all got to post ONE question and then you're out and we get 20 questions and call it done for the day. As for picking who gets questions or what question is asked... maybe Jarmo picks... but, then people would bitch or maybe we vote... dunno. I just think it would be cool if we had it so there was less "crashiness" for lack of a better term and He could answer the questions and if Axl had time open it up for everybody at the end or whatever he would like to do... I had no problem with Axl on his end... he did better than I would have done... I would have just said, "session time out... see you all later." It would just be nice to have some people ask their questions and they are done unless Axl wants to elaborate more with them. Cause there were many that just were spamfucks. Thou this was  just a thought... I just know that there was some idiots that were posting pictures and dumb shit to slow it all down. I just was hoping some sort of system could get worked out since Axl's last statement made it pretty clear he would like to do this again sometime.
true Jarmo we need to get a vote 4 these things cus honestly Axl probobly dosnt want 2 answer some bull shit ?s that hes answered about a thousand times the only question i have now is when will it happen

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #705 on: December 12, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »

I am all for the pre submitted questions don't get me wrong

BUT

Having Axl live in real time was just unbelievable! so even if all the questions didn't get answered cause of the flood.

the fact he was on here is all that mattered. the questions truly became secondary.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
randomconcepts
Headliner

SE7EN

« Reply #706 on: December 12, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

I agree with you in what you are saying. It actually was more fun listening to him BS about peoples at times ridiculous questions... I liked his quirkiness and I liked the live thing to. I was just saying to have some questions from the start so everyone knows... "hey this is not to be asked" Cause the most annoying thing was when people just did not read the thread and he answered about Robin. I actually liked all the answers he gave about questions that had nothing to do with: his music, other members, and the future of the band. Those were the best. Cause it was just talking with another person which is nice cause it seems that people just want to ask him the old members of the band and the album. I liked having him just be casual and not involving business. I just hoped that on the fan side that there was a bit laid out so it was not a cluster F.

I forgot to add does anybody know anymore about those special edition albums and different covers of the album... i forgot to ask but, is that gonna be just Best Buy as well? *Sorry I forgot to add this*
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:50:36 PM by hbk_cvh » Logged

Cos I'm A Human Being...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #707 on: December 12, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »

I'm just happy he answered my cat food question!  rofl
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #708 on: December 12, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »

I'm just happy he answered my cat food question!  rofl

That was the most important one! ok

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Vegar
Rocker

« Reply #709 on: December 13, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »

Wow, just saw promotion of CD on the biggest channel in Norway!! This is the first I've have seen in our country, though I doesn't watch that much television.. Great anyways  ok

Just use your head and in the end
You?ll find your inspiration,
To choose your steps, I won't regret
This kind of aggravation
Andy-k
Headliner

« Reply #710 on: December 13, 2008, 01:09:17 PM »

Wow, just saw promotion of CD on the biggest channel in Norway!! This is the first I've have seen in our country, though I doesn't watch that much television.. Great anyways  ok

TV2?

Guns N' Roses
axleire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #711 on: December 13, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »

Heard an add on 2fm in ireland one of the biggest stations here saying Chinese Demoocracy out now .
Markus89
Opening Act

Here Today... and hopefully tomorrow.

« Reply #712 on: December 13, 2008, 02:53:19 PM »

I think stuff's starting to happen.
Today a Chinese Democracy commercial aired an Norwegian Tv2, it's been airing all night !  beer

edit: Damn I was late, haha.. 
The commercial aired right after the Norwegian handball team had won they're semi-final, 1/4 of our nation's population usually watch those games !!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:55:17 PM by Markus89 » Logged
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #713 on: December 13, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

I've seen alot of commerical's on MTV2 and Vh1.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #714 on: December 13, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »

I've seen alot of commerical's on MTV2 and Vh1.

Yeah over here too. My sister called me up and said it's on TV so I'm gonna be keeping an eye on the television all day to catch a glimpse of what it looks like.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #715 on: December 13, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

It be really nice since it's so close to christmas that for the last minute shoppers to pick up the album.  Which I mean showing more commericals over the next few weeks.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »

I was at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Best Buy last night, and their CD display was almost empty. At least two sides were, and I didn't see any extra copies in the normal GN'R section.

Wilkes-Barre loves GN'R!  ok

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »

I was at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Best Buy last night, and their CD display was almost empty. At least two sides were, and I didn't see any extra copies in the normal GN'R section.

Wilkes-Barre loves GN'R!  ok

That's cool ! im buying my uncle a copy for Christmas. I went last night just to see how full it was. I say it was half way empty, with 2 vinyls left on the top of the display.  They also have a shit load in the rock music section.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #718 on: December 13, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »

I went to my local BB to do some Christmas shopping and Chinese Democracy was set up the same way as it was on Nov 23. with the tower of CD's and vinyl on top. Saw a few people  who did not strike me as GNR fans looking at the display a bit curiously. They still had CD at each checkout counter. But they did take away an encap that was there last month devoted to CD and older albums. Still no posters up or any GNR playing. Guess that is better than some of the stories I've read hare about some BB taking down a lot more stuff than that.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #719 on: December 13, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »

Still no posters up or any GNR playing

I saw posters at the Best Buy in Hollywood.

But like you said, no GN'R playing over the PA....

I think it's all done from a central place, so that would be easy to fix if Best Buy feels like it. And then it would be played in all their stores...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: