Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:37:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)  (Read 110380 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #340 on: November 11, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »

Europe:
Austria: November 21st

so it's official for austria?
COOL!!!!
Exactly when I go on a trip there Cheesy
that's why they call me Lucky Cheesy

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
axljungle
Rocker

« Reply #341 on: November 11, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »

VERYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

mikestone
Opening Act

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #342 on: November 12, 2008, 07:04:43 AM »

ahhhhh at last!! so does that mean on the 25th i can go to el corte ingles and buy it there??

i've got a funny feeling
overmatik
« Reply #343 on: November 12, 2008, 07:28:10 AM »

Brazilian release date is November 27th, and not 24th.

Source: http://www.fnac.com.br/Product.aspx?idProduct=0602517906075&idDept=0&src=
That's not what Universal PR said. The date in those virtual stores are subject to change and it's very possible to have it in the streets before.

I think is more probable that the CD may come after this date and not earlier, as in americanas.com and livrariacultura.com the release is set to 12/04. Doesn't matter what Universal says, the cd is released when it hits the stores, not when the company says it's out. But let's wait and see, I'm not 100% either, after all, we talking about Brazil...  crying
axljungle
Rocker

« Reply #344 on: November 12, 2008, 09:52:24 AM »

Here is the Spanish Promo, you can read the realease date in November 22.

http://www.universalmusic.es/artista/gunsandroses/multimedia/?id=3653

peace

deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2008, 09:56:11 AM »

Still no sign for release date in indonesia Undecided......I Guess China will get the album first than us  nervous

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #346 on: November 12, 2008, 10:04:33 AM »

Someone knows something about promotion in Colombia and where we can buy CD in november 23th.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »

Brazilian release date is November 27th, and not 24th.

Source: http://www.fnac.com.br/Product.aspx?idProduct=0602517906075&idDept=0&src=
That's not what Universal PR said. The date in those virtual stores are subject to change and it's very possible to have it in the streets before.

I think is more probable that the CD may come after this date and not earlier, as in americanas.com and livrariacultura.com the release is set to 12/04. Doesn't matter what Universal says, the cd is released when it hits the stores, not when the company says it's out. But let's wait and see, I'm not 100% either, after all, we talking about Brazil...  crying

I can`t talk about Americanas.com or Livrariacultura.com - haven`t checked those sites yet - but the date on fnac`s page isn`t the release date, it`s the date in which is expected to get the cd delivered to your home. I`m pretty confident that the 24th is the release date here, specially because of the release party that`s going to happen that day in SP, which have the approval/support from universal/arsenal.

Trust me, if you go to a Fnac`s store on the 24th, you`ll get the CD there...

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #348 on: November 12, 2008, 11:08:19 AM »

peace

Yeah, seems like we are getting sooner than pretty much anyone else  ok

If I see that promo on NATIONAL TV here in Spain, well...I'd color my hair purple!

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #349 on: November 12, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »

peace

If I see that promo on NATIONAL TV here in Spain, well...I'd color my hair purple!

I`d like to see that!  rofl

axljungle
Rocker

« Reply #350 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

peace

I`d like to see that!  rofl

Please!!! Show us a photo  hihi hihi

GnFnRs2016
Mr. Brownstone
Rocker

The best thing that you never had

« Reply #351 on: November 12, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »

If you live in M?xico you can pre-order the album here:  http://www.mixup.com.mx

Next to the Enrique Iglesias CD  hihi
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:39 AM »

Feel free to move to a more suited section/thread... 

http://farojournalen.gan.no/id/1770

Farojournalen is a magazine/website for the music/movies/games-industry in Norway.

Product-manager at Universal Norway says:

"Universal Norway expects to ship 25'000 copies for release. And hope to ship 50'000 copies before christmas".

"Hoping for a No.1 chartposition on the official Norwegian chart."

"After the success of Metallica and AC/DC, Universal is hoping the same customers will pick up a copy of ChiDem."

"TV-ads on TV3 is in the works..."

"Majority of customers expected to be age 30+..."

If I'm not mistaken, for an album to go Gold in Norway, it has to sell 15'000 copies and 30'000 for Platinum

Since ChiDem is released on Saturday in Norway, that means only ONE day in shops to make the No.1 position in the chart released the following week....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 08:19:30 AM by Naltav » Logged

Stavanger-rock-city!!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #353 on: November 13, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »

Google translation:

When Guns N 'Roses release their first studio album since 1991, it is Saturday May 22 November is lanseringsdagen. Can Chinese Democracy match Death Magnetic and Black Ice?
Earlier this year got Coldplay Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends on a Wednesday, while Metallica selected Friday as lanseringsdag for Death Magnetic. Seventeen years after Use Your Illusion discs is Guns N 'Roses back with Chinese Democracy, and now Saturday pointed out that lanseringsdag.

- We hope of course for a PANG start! Saturday is handledag, so it is important for us to communicate that the album is out on the day, "said Senior Product Manager Eivind Slotsvik in Universal Music.

Although Guns N 'Roses only get a salgsdag in the store, has Slotsvik and Universal Music high ambitions for the debut location for a VG-list the week after, it is among other things ordered the campaign for a TV3.

- We hope of course for 1 place with Chinese Democracy. We go for a shipper to 25,000 copies, and we expect to reach 50,000 to July, "said Slotsvik.

After the success of Metallica and AC / DC, which reached 1 Magnetic space with Death and Black Ice, Universal Music are betting that the same audience to go in the store to buy Chinese Democracy.

- It is an open question what the audience Guns N 'Roses have for so long gone, but many are tense on the album, and we have seen a tremendous interest on all fronts. But record buyers will probably have a hovedtyngde of men 30 plus, in other words, those who have bought Metallica and AC / DC.

Tor Owe Rennemo at musikkverk in Os on the West have rock plate interested buyers as their main catchment, and he believes Chinese Democracy could come out the day any time.

- I think it is going to sell as much regardless of whether it is Monday, Wednesday or Saturday. Although I prefer Monday that slippdag, but Guns N 'Roses on Saturday prefer the guaranteed some extra people to the store this weekend, "said Rennemo.

He also stressed that there are artists with eager fans who have the most to get to launch album day other than Monday.

- We marked no extra rush to the store when Coldplay album got the middle of the week, but with Metallica, there were noticeably. When did it probably 100 CD is the first sale day. The fans are fully aware of the date on which the Chinese Democracy coming, so the troops up in the store on Saturday.

Rennemo mentions Chinese Democracy as the year's third major rock album, but believe that Axl Rose and his new band will be adding behind two other veterans when the state is to be made up.

- Metallica is greatest here with me, AC / DC on 2 space, and I think Guns N 'Roses will himself right back there. But the interest is absolutely true. People thought not that the album would come out, but now it appears that it will finally come true.

v. ..

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »

Ohoi all you Finns around here!

If you're living in a smaller town and there's no real record store around, don't go nuts, 'cause 24h open ABC's are going to start selling Chinese Democracy by sunday midnight! You heard it right, ABC! Cheesy

Hei
24 h auki olevat ABC-liikennemyym?l?t alkavat myyd? Guns n Rosesin levy? julkaisup?iv?n? 22.11 klo 00:00.

Tervetuloa ostamaan ko. levy ABC:lt?!

And I assume you can all find your way to your local ABC. They're everywhere these days.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Anywaythewindblows
Opening Act

« Reply #355 on: November 13, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »

peace

That's not a risky bet!

It would be more interesting if you said "If I don't see that promo on NATIONAL TV here in Spain, well... I'd color my hair purple!"

Jada
« Reply #356 on: November 13, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »

If you're living in a smaller town and there's no real record store around, don't go nuts, 'cause 24h open ABC's are going to start selling Chinese Democracy by sunday midnight! You heard it right, ABC! Cheesy

Hei
24 h auki olevat ABC-liikennemyym?l?t alkavat myyd? Guns n Rosesin levy? julkaisup?iv?n? 22.11 klo 00:00.

And I assume you can all find your way to your local ABC. They're everywhere these days.

Is that for real, I didn't see anything on the website? Cheesy Damn. I forgot that don't have a car. Do buses stop at any ABCs in southern finland? Tongue
BTW, is there gonna be any listening parties around here? I didn't bother to read all the threads...
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #357 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:29 AM »

I have spoken to JB HIFI alot about the Australian release Date and they are not 100% about a 21st date. Does anyone in AUS know anymore about this?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #358 on: November 13, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

Hei

Haha!

That's awesome.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #359 on: November 13, 2008, 11:03:20 AM »

I'm not finnish but even I can appreciate how fucking awesome that is! smoking beer

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: