Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:32:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)  (Read 110354 times)
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2008, 08:26:21 AM »

finally got a reply from HMV today..........they told me they have NO plans to stock the VINYL but things could change..!!  Shocked

meh.  they told me to call back closer to the release date.  how can they have no plans to stock the vinyl? HOW?!  Lets make that plan change...

I was told by someone in HMV that as yet they don't know what format they will have but should know about a week or so before the actual release date.

Don't Damn Me!!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »

finally got a reply from HMV today..........they told me they have NO plans to stock the VINYL but things could change..!!  Shocked

meh.  they told me to call back closer to the release date.  how can they have no plans to stock the vinyl? HOW?!  Lets make that plan change...

I was told by someone in HMV that as yet they don't know what format they will have but should know about a week or so before the actual release date.

they say they only have the CD on the system listed for the 24th nov.... i have heard though that the vinyl is getting released 4 days later (28th) so it could be on the orderbook, just not showing on the system.............I know the vinyl is going to be limited, i just dont know how limited

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:34 AM »

For people in the land of AUS, I have pre orderded CD with JB hi-hi. They don't Have the Record listed yet but you can order the CD.   ok

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
overmatik
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2008, 11:35:07 AM »

For all of the braZilians in here, to brincando meu!!!

Don't worry. Mostly Brazilians are way too sensitive about some truths. I still remember being slammed here because I said that Pink Floyd is more popular in Brazil than GNR. confused
gungun
Opening Act

GALO!!!!

« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

Don't worry. Mostly Brazilians are way too sensitive about some truths. I still remember being slammed here because I said that Pink Floyd is more popular in Brazil than GNR. confused

Of course, GNR is more popular than Pink Floyd in Brazil... Tongue At least here in Belo Horizonte! ok
And Fernando, n?o liga n?o, acho que muitos dos brasileiros aqui entenderam sua brincadeira!
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »

haha
t?pico paulista esse MEU ai haha

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »

Universal Germany confirmed the release Nov 22nd, so 21st is wrong.
Also the single will be released on Nov 11

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #227 on: October 30, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

Universal Germany confirmed the release Nov 22nd, so 21st is wrong.
Also the single will be released on Nov 11

Grin Grin Grin

Let the speculation begin!!

Like peeing clouds!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

I just phoned HMV in the UK and they said the Vinyl version isn't listed yet and to call nearer the time as the system might be updated. The guy on the phone wasn't familiar with Chinese Democracy  hihi

sounds familiar................HMV used to be very good but nowadays you get better staff working at McDonalds.

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »

Europe:
Austria:

BELGIUM Huh?

Denmark: November 24th
Finland: November 23rd
France: November 24th
Germany: November 22nd
Greece: November 24th
Ireland: November 21st
Italy: November 21st
Netherlands: November 21st
Norway: November 24th
Poland: November 21st
Portugal: November 24th
Spain:
Sweden: November 24th
Switzerland: November 21st
UK: November 24th

WHY ISN'T BELGIUM ON THE LIST ?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

Got a date for the album?

I add dates as soon as somebody tells me what to add.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2008, 02:28:40 AM »

why so many are worried about the Vinyl?  you want it for collection? for the sound?
it has the same as the cd right? im not criticizing, i think its cool, just an actual question.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »

^ I prefer vinyl.  i like the crackle and the quality. I grew up on vinyl and am a creature of habit! besides a nice big vinyl cover is useful for skinning up on.  hihi   and the size of that smoke when I get that album will require a vinyl sized cover for sure!...  ok
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 05:56:00 AM by babydolls » Logged
wadey
Legend

« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2008, 07:09:49 AM »

why so many are worried about the Vinyl?  you want it for collection? for the sound?
it has the same as the cd right? im not criticizing, i think its cool, just an actual question.

Im not worried...........im freaking petrified, Vinyl is the dogs when it comes to sound, the crackle gives it an unbelievable sound that gives a live feel to the music sort of. kinda hard to explain but i prefer. also im a Collector so im buying 2 of em. 1 to crack open and play and the other to gather dust upstairs in my flight case..............also, after waiting all these years for the damn thing i want the biggest version out there which also happens to be the vinyl!!!!!!!

GnFnRs2016
Mr. Brownstone
Rocker

The best thing that you never had

« Reply #234 on: October 31, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo, where did you confirm the release date for Mexico?? I went to Tower Records and Mix Up (the 2 largest cd stores in Mexico) and there are no news regarding the release date.. Thanks in advance
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #235 on: October 31, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

/jarmo

Hey Jarmo, where did you confirm the release date for Mexico?? I went to Tower Records and Mix Up (the 2 largest cd stores in Mexico) and there are no news regarding the release date.. Thanks in advance

http://www.universal.com.mx/

Under Noticias.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #236 on: October 31, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

Norway November 22nd.

http://www.platekompaniet.no/cdproduct.asp?id=NY%2DGNR

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2008, 03:01:06 AM »

/jarmo

you should know not to trust them  hihi, well in fact they do a good job in some mix ups, but sometimes if you dont ask the right person they do not have an idea of certain cds.

you know they are just opening best buys here? well the other day i went and ask the employes that were outside about  Chinese Democracy and about the exclusive deal , they told me " sure, we will have it but you just be able to get it if you are an "exclusive" member of best buy, you can be one by getting this "card" (i think its like a credit/special disscounts card), do you want to make an aplicattion to have one?"  rant   of course i told them not, they had no idea of the cd they just wanted to sell me their card or whatever.   
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2008, 05:12:29 AM »

Can anyone help me ?

Is the CD coming out in france and when ? does anyone know radios that do or will play new GNR songs ?

I haven't had time to follow GNR since last May and i haven't got a clue.

Nothing to say
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2008, 05:14:33 AM »

November 24

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=53680.msg1116761#msg1116761
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: