Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:31:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: International release dates & pre-ordering (non-US)  (Read 110353 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2008, 08:14:43 PM »

What about BelgiumHuh

I e-mailed Universal Belgium today. but taking into consideration the ass backwards way things work in this country, I don't expect to hear anything until a month after I have actually bought the album.
Grin anyway I remember that when contraband came out it was released one or two days before it was released in the US, so Im hoping it will be the same for CHIDEM. ok

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »

What about BelgiumHuh

I e-mailed Universal Belgium today. but taking into consideration the ass backwards way things work in this country, I don't expect to hear anything until a month after I have actually bought the album.
Grin anyway I remember that when contraband came out it was released one or two days before it was released in the US, so Im hoping it will be the same for CHIDEM. ok

back then I was still living in Norway. but when Libertad came out, it took like a week after the Belgian release date before I could find it in any store!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2008, 04:41:44 AM »

well,i livin in Serbia,and in Serbia we can buy cd in january 2009.

but,i can't wait so long.

can somebody help me. I will send you a money for cd,and you can buy it for me and send it on my adresse.

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2008, 06:51:57 AM »

can somebody help me. I will send you a money for cd,and you can buy it for me and send it on my adresse.

why don't you order it online? at www.amazon.co.uk or www.play.co.uk or something?

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2008, 07:54:29 AM »

What about BelgiumHuh

back then I was still living in Norway. but when Libertad came out, it took like a week after the Belgian release date before I could find it in any store!

Well I don't know about that because I didn't buy Libertad.. But in Brussels near the center I usually find what I'm looking for on the day of release..

Ejay
Opening Act

Guns are Allowed

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2008, 10:24:32 AM »

What about BelgiumHuh

Well I don't know about that because I didn't buy Libertad.. But in Brussels near the center I usually find what I'm looking for on the day of release..

Or you just pass the border and buy it in Breda on November 21st, it can't be that far.

In Guns we Trust, Guns never let us down
Tynia
Rocker

My name was AXL

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Foverkill.superhost.pl%2Fnews%2Fgoto.php%3Fid%3D1476&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&sl=pl&tl=en

^ the weirdest thing I ever seen  Shocked Looks like an official statement of Universal Music Poland is provided to Metallica fans not G N'R ones  confused  nervous

The same stetament didn't reach for instance www.gunsnroses.com.pl which is the most essential place for G N'R fans over here in Poland (for example those folks prepared and promoted in media the famous action with roses at Legia Stadium gig in 2006  ok - even Bumble in recent interview was recollecting that:
"How do you remember your stay in Warsaw?

When we arrived at the venue there were roses everywhere. It looked beautiful, it was very moving. So the first thought that comes to my mind when I think of our stay in Poland, is that we were warmly greeted there".
http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/200809-terazrock/200809-terazrock.htm )

Moreover, the statemnt is badly written IMHO  Roll Eyes

Warsaw, you're fuckin' amazing! W. Axl Rose 15.06.2006
domingo
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2008, 03:48:32 PM »

i?ve been watching Amazon japan and it seems that there?s no bonus track there,just the same 14 tracks...there?s a normal edition and there?s a limited SHM-CD edition.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

it'll be out in Croatia in december... so you can catch it here.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Foverkill.superhost.pl%2Fnews%2Fgoto.php%3Fid%3D1476&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&sl=pl&tl=en

^ the weirdest thing I ever seen  Shocked Looks like an official statement of Universal Music Poland is provided to Metallica fans not G N'R ones  confused  nervous

The same stetament didn't reach for instance www.gunsnroses.com.pl which is the most essential place for G N'R fans over here in Poland (for example those folks prepared and promoted in media the famous action with roses at Legia Stadium gig in 2006  ok - even Bumble in recent interview was recollecting that:
"How do you remember your stay in Warsaw?

When we arrived at the venue there were roses everywhere. It looked beautiful, it was very moving. So the first thought that comes to my mind when I think of our stay in Poland, is that we were warmly greeted there".
http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/200809-terazrock/200809-terazrock.htm )

Moreover, the statemnt is badly written IMHO  Roll Eyes

have any pics ?

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »

What about BelgiumHuh

Or you just pass the border and buy it in Breda on November 21st, it can't be that far.

or maastricht

Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2008, 06:09:24 AM »

Swedish online store Megastore is taking pre-orders for Nov 24th
http://www.megastore.se/template/next,Product.vm?itemid=2059174

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:16:13 AM by Steve McKagan » Logged

duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2008, 06:15:02 AM »

Swedish online store Megastore is taking pre-orders for Nov 24th
http://www.megastore.se/template/next,Product.vm?itemid=2059174

Nice. Still nothing on CDON or Ginza though.

Monday 24/11; I've already taken a day off work  ok

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2008, 06:45:32 AM »

www.large.nl

first dutch preorder
GNFNR-UK
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2008, 05:51:43 PM »

Question for the UK people, are you guys pre-ordering the album and if so where from? Or are you planning on just walking into a store on the 24th and buying it?
I usually pre-order all my albums from Play.com and recieve them on the day or a couple of days before but I have a horrible feeling with this album it may be different and knowing my luck i'll recieve it late, the problem with getting it from a store (Like HMV, Zavvi) though is that the may sell out on release day?? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Previously GNFNRUK, long time poster at HTGTH who forgot his password and had 500+ posts, ooops!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »

Question for the UK people, are you guys pre-ordering the album and if so where from? Or are you planning on just walking into a store on the 24th and buying it?
I usually pre-order all my albums from Play.com and recieve them on the day or a couple of days before but I have a horrible feeling with this album it may be different and knowing my luck i'll recieve it late, the problem with getting it from a store (Like HMV, Zavvi) though is that the may sell out on release day?? Sorry if this has been discussed.

the last few ive bought from play have been late..........therefore ive preordered from zavvi cos they do seem to be better than play in recent times. however i am buying more than 1 copy so i am also going to be bashing the doors down at a local store.....probably tesco so i can get some jack to go with it  hihi

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2008, 06:04:43 PM »

Hey

I pre-order mine though amazon uk this time, instead of play.com for the simple reason is that i can pay for first class postage at amazon, so it has more of a chance of coming on time etc

Also i am buying it from itunes as soon it hits midnight, so if my hard copy dosen't show up there isn't a crisis  Cheesy  

Thanks Giant Robot...
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

iv pre-ordered a copy off amazon but ill also be at hmv chester on the monday morning queing for a few copys aswell. if they sell out then ill hunt EVERY music outlet in the UK TILL I GET SOME COPYS  hihi

the early bird gets the early worm, im up for camping outside HMV with the tramps  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
GNFNR-UK
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2008, 06:24:18 PM »

iv pre-ordered a copy off amazon but ill also be at hmv chester on the monday morning queing for a few copys aswell. if they sell out then ill hunt EVERY music outlet in the UK TILL I GET SOME COPYS  hihi

the early bird gets the early worm, im up for camping outside HMV with the tramps  ok

HMV Chester? Really? That's the one i'll be hitting up too if my pre order from Play.com doesn't come on time, hell i've waited long enough for this album I don't mind having a spare one for the car! I would go to Tesco but I think they order like 3 copys of every album and unless you're there mega early (The stores are 24 hours!) you will miss out.

Previously GNFNRUK, long time poster at HTGTH who forgot his password and had 500+ posts, ooops!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »

HMV Chester? Really? That's the one i'll be hitting up too if my pre order from Play.com doesn't come on time, hell i've waited long enough for this album I don't mind having a spare one for the car! I would go to Tesco but I think they order like 3 copys of every album and unless you're there mega early (The stores are 24 hours!) you will miss out.

tesco are 24hr but with the release on mon the store is closed on sun night so it will open at 8am...........ill be there from 6
my local hmv opens at 10 and all the rest at 9

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: