Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RADIO REQUEST Info / Internet Polls For "Better" and "CD" Single VOTE + REQUEST!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RADIO REQUEST Info / Internet Polls For "Better" and "CD" Single VOTE + REQUEST!  (Read 139240 times)
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #400 on: November 04, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »

Finally had some success in requesting CD; Bruce Dickinson played it for me on The BBC 6 Music Rock Show on Fri 31st.  He played Nightrain and then CD (starts at about 33 min on the iplayer if anyone wants to listen).  And it's on the 6 Music playlist - C list.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/bruce_dickinson/

Also I've just noticed that it's on the B list on Radio 1's playlist.  (I think it was originally on the C list when it was first released.)  Time to start sending a few more e-mails.  Smiley

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #401 on: November 04, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »

CD dropped to #4 yesterday, but climbed back to #2 today on WKLQ in Grand Rapids.

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #402 on: November 05, 2008, 10:04:36 AM »

CD was absent for Sirius Octane's Pump Your Own top 5 last night.  Maybe people were busy voting for something else yesterday (president perhaps).  Let's get back on track tonight.  http://www.sirius.com/octane

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #403 on: November 05, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »

CD was absent for Sirius Octane's Pump Your Own top 5 last night.  Maybe people were busy voting for something else yesterday (president perhaps).  Let's get back on track tonight.  http://www.sirius.com/octane

Just got an email from El Covino. He said he IS taking votes for Chinese Democracy's position on the Pump Your Own through his email account elcovino@sirius-radio.com. He's in his office...so send away! :-D

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
Vitor_Icewall
Headliner

Chinese Democracy!!

« Reply #404 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »

http://www.cidadewebrock.com.br/ <------ A brazilian radio

1 week in 1 place! Plz, help us!!!!!

Go to playlist and click on "Pedido Musical".

Thank you very much!  peace

Chinese Democracy

Cause it would take a lot more hate than you
To end the fascination
Even with your iron fist
More than you got to rule the nation
When I all I've got is precious time
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #405 on: November 05, 2008, 08:18:22 PM »

http://jam.canoe.ca/

There's a Poll on the Bottom Right.

POLL RESULTS

Are you excited about the release of the Guns 'N Roses album "Chinese Democracy"?
Yes, I have been waiting too long!

15%
No, I could care less

85%

Total Votes for this Question: 4412

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #406 on: November 05, 2008, 11:59:55 PM »

Just got an email from El Covino. He said he IS taking votes for Chinese Democracy's position on the Pump Your Own through his email account elcovino@sirius-radio.com. He's in his office...so send away! :-D
It wasn't on the list again, that's 2 days in a row.  It's not the most consistent list in the world.  Last nights number 1 song wasn't in the countdown tonight.  Songs are constantly shuffling in and out, but CD has been #1 whenever it's been on the countdown.  Seems it's all or nothing.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #407 on: November 06, 2008, 06:25:50 AM »

It fell out of the countdown for the first time on WKLQ yesterday.  We'll see if it's back today.

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
Cuzon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #408 on: November 06, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »

Just requested/emailed alot of the contacts on this thread again. Every little bit helps in getting more spins. This track will go number 1 soon. Keep requesting guys.
ereeper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #409 on: November 06, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

CD returns to #3 on WKLQ.  Keep those requests coming...

Toledo   1991
Detroit  1992
Detroit  1993
Chicago 2002
Detroit  2002
Detroit  2006
Detroit  2011
Chicago 2012
Detroit 2012
HOF      2012
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #410 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Back on top of Sirius Octane's Pump Your Own Octane tonight after being absent the last 2 nights.  The countdown was as follows.

5) AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train
4) Slipknot - Trouble
3) Disturbed - Indestructible
2) Rob Zombie - War Zone
1) Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy

Keep the votes/requests going for tomorrow nights Pump Your Own and Sundays Real Rock 20 Countdown. 

http://www.sirius.com/octane

Pump Your Own
Weeknights 9 pm ET
It's time for you to take control and "pump your own" Octane! Tune in to hear the top five most requested songs for the day hosted by El Covino! Call Octane's "Pipeline" @ 1-877-33-SIRIUS, hit 20 and then go to box #5 for "Pump Your Own!"

Rock-20
Sundays 1 pm ET
Rebroadcast Wednesdays 5 pm ET
Join Kayla as Octane counts down the 20 best new hard rock songs of the week as requested by YOU! Call Octane at 1-877-33-SIRIUS, press 20 and request your favorite song. It's nothing but the best new hard rock, coast-to-coast on Octane's Rock-20!

italysfinest1985
Rocker

« Reply #411 on: November 07, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »

Back on top of Sirius Octane's Pump Your Own Octane tonight after being absent the last 2 nights.  The countdown was as follows.

4) Slipknot - Trouble
2) Rob Zombie - War Zone

Keep the votes/requests going for tomorrow nights Pump Your Own and Sundays Real Rock 20 Countdown. 

Pump Your Own
Weeknights 9 pm ET
It's time for you to take control and "pump your own" Octane! Tune in to hear the top five most requested songs for the day hosted by El Covino! Call Octane's "Pipeline" @ 1-877-33-SIRIUS, hit 20 and then go to box #5 for "Pump Your Own!"

Rock-20
Sundays 1 pm ET
Join Kayla as Octane counts down the 20 best new hard rock songs of the week as requested by YOU! Call Octane at 1-877-33-SIRIUS, press 20 and request your favorite song. It's nothing but the best new hard rock, coast-to-coast on Octane's Rock-20!

Wow awesome, let's keep it on top guys.

Remember you can e-mail El Covino directly merely requesting Chinese Democracy to appear in the Pump Your Own Octane segment and your vote counts. elcovino@sirius-radio.com

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #412 on: November 07, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »

4) Slipknot - Trouble
2) Rob Zombie - War Zone

Pump Your Own
Weeknights 9 pm ET

Rock-20
Sundays 1 pm ET

Remember you can e-mail El Covino directly merely requesting Chinese Democracy to appear in the Pump Your Own Octane segment and your vote counts. elcovino@sirius-radio.com
That you can.  You can also request the song right on the website, just click on "request a song" on the right and type it in.  I believe that counts all the same.

It was #1 two nights this week and was #1 on the Real Rock 20 last week, so let's make sure it stays there.

italysfinest1985
Rocker

« Reply #413 on: November 07, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »

4) Slipknot - Trouble
2) Rob Zombie - War Zone

Pump Your Own
Weeknights 9 pm ET

Rock-20
Sundays 1 pm ET

That you can.  You can also request the song right on the website, just click on "request a song" on the right and type it in.  I believe that counts all the same.

It was #1 two nights this week and was #1 on the Real Rock 20 last week, so let's make sure it stays there.

True Faldor. All the votes are the same.

I just dropped the e-mail link for those with Outlook Express who can click on the link, type a message, and press send (for convenience).

Guns N Roses, forever.

destry rides again
Global Moderator
Rocker

to find my wooden leg

« Reply #414 on: November 07, 2008, 10:57:08 AM »

Really a fantastic job done by everyone.

I hope everyone has gotten to hear it on their local stations! It really is an awesome feeling when it comes on.

Lets keep it up!

04/16/93 11/27/02 12/05/02 12/06/02x 05/12/06 05/15/06 05/17/06 11/05/06 11/10/06 11/13/06 02/11/10 11/17/11 11/19/11 11/20/11 11/26/11 02/10/12 02/12/12 2/15/12 2/24/12 2/27/12 6/5/13 6/6/13
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #415 on: November 07, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »

Just heard the final 2 minutes of the song here in Philly. Sounded great. Of course.

Best part though... afterward the DJ says... "Man... I really love that track."beer

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #416 on: November 07, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

Just heard the final 2 minutes of the song here in Philly. Sounded great. Of course.

Best part though... afterward the DJ says... "Man... I really love that track."beer

Wow, someone from Philly giving GN'R some love and not letting the shitty thing that happened back in 2002 affect their judgement of the song.   ok  Kudos to that DJ for that.

Ali
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #417 on: November 07, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »

I hope everyone has gotten to hear it on their local stations! It really is an awesome feeling when it comes on.

True.

It really stands out among the rest of the music that I hear on the radio.

Which station was that?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #418 on: November 07, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »

Have you guys gone soft on the anger since winning the Series? 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
coolidge
Opening Act

« Reply #419 on: November 07, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »

Remember the infamous WBCN, Boston emails.  And then Adam 12's response saying he plays new GNR.  Then we had this exchange.

Re: RADIO REQUEST Info / Internet Polls For CHINESE DEMOCRACY Single VOTE + REQUEST!
? Reply #352 on: October 30, 2008, 02:25:47 PM ?     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam 12 rocks!  Listen to streaming WBCN! All his songs are great.  Posting my emails with him. 

To: Claire Wison <clairewison@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:58:58 PM
Subject: RE: Hey! Chinese Democracy

Nice!  I love TT?s?great divey rock venue.

I?ll try to get the new GNR on later today?if not, tomorrow.

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:57 PM
To: WBCN Adam12
Subject: Hey! Chinese Democracy

Hey dude! I have lived in Back Bay, Watertown and now Cambridge for 12 years...my friends and I hang out at the Cantab, Middle East and TT's cuz I love music.  Love your support of Guns n Roses.  You've got my loyalty!  You're the best.  By the way... glad your are keeping Sublime out there as well! 

A couple of nights later WBCN plays it and the DJ says... you gotta say it... that's an awesome song!  Then the next night, the competing station, WAAF says... this goes out to Cambridge... and played it.  I think they are listeing.  This is a grassroots effort and can't be ignored.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: