Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 84 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track  (Read 285771 times)
michaelrose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1120 on: October 22, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »

They just played it in Milwaukee on 102.9 the hog (website: http://www.lazer103.com)  I sent the DJ and e-mail saying how much I liked it and he read it on the air which was pretty cool. Then afterward he took 3 calls and they were all negative comments. What a bunch of db's.  Tongue

Your words once spoken can place you in a faction

Chicago 2002, 2011, 2016
Nashville 2016
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #1121 on: October 22, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »

They just played it in Milwaukee on 102.9 the hog (website: http://www.lazer103.com)  I sent the DJ and e-mail saying how much I liked it and he read it on the air which was pretty cool. Then afterward he took 3 calls and they were all negative comments. What a bunch of db's.  Tongue

Let them hate...they're probably busy jerking off to My Chemical Romance. Man, there are a lot of lame bands out nowadays.
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1122 on: October 22, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »

Man, this song has come a long way since RIR 3. It is so layered, complex and thouroghly worked on, it's no wonder the album took as long as it did. Here's to reaching #1 all over the world.  beer
snascarella
Rocker

GNR: A new era has begun!

« Reply #1123 on: October 22, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »

SNAP!

Whatcha think about our site, pretty snazzy, eh?

About time that site gets some up-to-date news.  Wink

OUTSTANDING update man.

now, every time I wanna listening to ChinDem, i type gunsnroses.com in my browser! AWESOME!

it would be amazing if the website would be updated with more news, behind the scenes from Chin.Dem. recording, new GnR videos, etc...
PS: please, Thanx Axl! tell him we?re waiting all of you here in Brazil again! You?re always very welcome here!
(vamos tomar umas caipirinhas!!!  rofl  beer )
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 08:11:53 PM by snascarella » Logged

"...Don?t you try to stop us now..."

Axl, you?re the best!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1124 on: October 22, 2008, 08:09:42 PM »

Big Kick Asss of GNR...

yeahhh

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #1125 on: October 22, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »

Any response or feedback from Australia yet? Has anyone heard it on the radio in Australia?  Smiley

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #1126 on: October 22, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

Let them hate...they're probably busy jerking off to My Chemical Romance. Man, there are a lot of lame bands out nowadays.

After spending so much time listening to watered-down rock and trying to fit into the hip-hop scene, most of the "cool kids" might have trouble adjusting to a kickass track like CD.  hihi

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
reed2009
Headliner

« Reply #1127 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

95.9 the wrat on the jersey shore has played it at least 6 or 7 times today!! and they play a guns song at least 1 out of 8 songs!!! very exciting and chinese democracy rocks! fuck perez hilton too hes a flammer ok

scraped
ben9785
« Reply #1128 on: October 22, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »

Any response or feedback from Australia yet? Has anyone heard it on the radio in Australia?  Smiley

Triple M, a popular rock station in Sydney said they were going to air it at 9AM.

I missed it though because I was already at work.
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #1129 on: October 22, 2008, 08:19:44 PM »

Don't you ever edit my post, ever - y'hear!?  It's on, next year - you and me are going to tickle fight.
[/quote]

I think we've found the new opening act
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1130 on: October 22, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »

I heard that CD was gonna be available for DL Next Wednesday! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #1131 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:16 PM »

OMG, I got the chills when I heard this today!!!!!  HELL'S TO THE FUCKING YEAH!!!! peace peace smoking smoking beer beer
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #1132 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:35 PM »

This has been a pretty amazing year of music....new albums from Metallica, AC/DC and Guns...it's like we're being transported back to the early 90's when MTV showed music videos....what a concept!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #1133 on: October 22, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »

Triple M, a popular rock station in Sydney said they were going to air it at 9AM.

I missed it though because I was already at work.

Cool, good news. I told a friend of mine from Chittaway Bay to be listening but to make sure I told her to go to the official site and have a listen.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
ben9785
« Reply #1134 on: October 22, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

After spending so much time listening to watered-down rock and trying to fit into the hip-hop scene, most of the "cool kids" might have trouble adjusting to a kickass track like CD.  hihi

That's exactly right. People won't be able to understand this song because it's too fuckin different to everything out there.

Reviews, comments and feedback don't bother to me. If they don't accept it, too fucking bad. Let them go back to their Staind, Fall Out Boy, Trivium and whatever other generic bullshit is out there (Sorry no offence if anybody likes this music, I respect it, but it just doesn't do anything for me).

Even if I won the damn lottery - that couldn't replace the feeling I have today. Money and material bullshit means nothing.

I've been listening to this song about 15 times already from the stream with fucking chills.
Rocket Killer
Rocker

Kill Rock & Roll

« Reply #1135 on: October 22, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »

98 Rock in Baltimore,

They just switch dj's and Theo from 98 got a call and someone told the caller that new song sounds "poppy" and if it sucks, don't play it, Theo made a vote for people to text yes or no for it and Theo played it for 1 min of it and diss/ made fun of the song and said they will play it later when people go to sleep

rant FUCK 98 Rock rant

98 Rock (Baltimore)
http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/SOLON/media/tuner/Tuner?aff=wiyyfm&useSame=True&type=IE

Baltimore, Maryland (11/13/2006)
Silver Spring, Maryland (02/23/2012)
Landover, Maryland (06/23/2016)
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1136 on: October 22, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

SNAP!

Whatcha think about our site, pretty snazzy, eh?

About time that site gets some up-to-date news.  Wink

OUTSTANDING update man.

now, every time I wanna listening to ChinDem, i type gunsnroses.com in my browser! AWESOME!

it would be amazing if the website would be updated with more news, behind the scenes from Chin.Dem. recording, new GnR videos, etc...
PS: please, Thanx Axl! tell him we?re waiting all of you here in Brazil again! You?re always very welcome here!
(vamos tomar umas caipirinhas!!!  rofl  beer )

Vamos tomar varias caipirinhas e cervejas!  Nossa, da mo tombo na praia - tudo escutando guns.

De que parte q vc e?

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
ben9785
« Reply #1137 on: October 22, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »

If they accept it, good, but I expect they're going to hate on it, bash it, whatever. Fuck them all. Radio doesn't matter.

The GNR fans got their reward. It's for us first and foremost.

Anybody else who accepts it, thats good and welcome.

Anyone who doesn't, good for you and close the door on your way out.
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #1138 on: October 22, 2008, 08:31:14 PM »

98 Rock in Baltimore,

They just switch dj's and Theo from 98 got a call and someone told the caller that new song sounds "poppy" and if it sucks, don't play it, Theo made a vote for people to text yes or no for it and Theo played it for 1 min of it and diss/ made fun of the song and said they will play it later when people go to sleep

rant FUCK 98 Rock rant

98 Rock (Baltimore)
http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/SOLON/media/tuner/Tuner?aff=wiyyfm&useSame=True&type=IE

Of all the possible criticisms you can make, "poppy" certainly wouldn't be one of them. The song isn't driven by hooks, which is what I consider "poppy" to be. It's just an in-your face, propulsive rocker that gets better with each listen. Awesome guitar work, great vocals....it seems most of the people that hate the song already had their minds made up before even listening to it......
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1139 on: October 22, 2008, 08:32:10 PM »

Vamos tomar varias caipirinhas e cervejas!  Nossa, da mo tombo na praia - tudo escutando guns.

Yes Fernando, bring me some drinks!

Thanks!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 84 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: