Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 06:52:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 84 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track  (Read 286089 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1100 on: October 22, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »

Please remove yourself from this amazing fkn thread.

HeretodaygonetoBonJovi.com misses you.

Thank you,

Management.

Cry
Where's the love?
You've changed.

Eat some carbs and shut up!

Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gunsnroses85
Headliner

YOU'RE GONNA' DIEEEE!!!!!

« Reply #1101 on: October 22, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »

After listening to this song all day I LOVE IT!!! (I loved it after the first time, I just couldn't help myself) The making of this album was taking place when I was in Elementary School, so for it to ACTUALLY be coming out is so awesome. Not only will Guns turn a profit off this album but so will off some bets I made with some pessimists.  Shocked

Oh she's a cornshucker!
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1102 on: October 22, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

Please remove yourself from this amazing fkn thread.

HeretodaygonetoBonJovi.com misses you.

Thank you,

Management.

I think the appropriate reply here would be....

Yeah, bitch.

Now back tot he good music...

This song seriously rocks, just can't wait to hear the entire album!!! Weeks man, weeks!!!

Cry
Where's the love?
You've changed.

Eat some carbs and shut up!

Grin

/jarmo

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1103 on: October 22, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

Some of the most successuful albums ever had bad first singles.
These include:

Michael Jackson's Thriller, which opened up with the Paul McCartney duet "The Girl Is Mine." "Billie Jean", the 2nd single, catapulted the record to legendary status.
Def Leppard's Hysteria, opened up with "Woman", followed by "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

There are other examples. This song can only lure interest in the band. I wonder which song will do the same for CD. I can't think of any yet.

MNW

aaand CD is a helluva lot greater then both woman and that michael jackson song (not that i've heard the MJ song nor am i sure that i've heard woman but i think i have, aaaanyway)

my call is better, who knows maybe they'll release it before the album drops (like both slipknot and metallica has done lately) that's not asking too much hihi it would only help the sales i think.. for my own sake i don't care about singles i'm gonna get the record in no later then tops 33 days drool
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1104 on: October 22, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »

You can listen to it on www.gunsnroses.com too, nice little update beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #1105 on: October 22, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

After listening to this song all day I LOVE IT!!! (I loved it after the first time, I just couldn't help myself) The making of this album was taking place when I was in Elementary School, so for it to ACTUALLY be coming out is so awesome. Not only will Guns turn a profit off this album but so will off some bets I made with some pessimists.  Shocked

Speaking of bets, I told my friend this time last year that I bet my life it comes out next year. He just called me to tell me I can live.  rofl So thanks Guns.  ok smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Splash
Headliner

« Reply #1106 on: October 22, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »

yeah it so much better on gunsnroses.com... no annoyin adverts Tongue
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1107 on: October 22, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »

Yeah, bitch.

This song seriously rocks, just can't wait to hear the entire album!!! Weeks man, weeks!!!

Sorry:

Yeah, bitch.

Now back to the good music...

Jack49
Opening Act

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1108 on: October 22, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »

I think the general public just needs a bit of time to digest this new album and how good it actually is.  Because it did take an absurdly long time to make, this album is good and with each new single the music will speak for itself as the whole "this took how long to make?" sort of fades away and each single gets more and more airplay
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #1109 on: October 22, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »

Wow, AdZ waited all these years to become visible again on this day.....maybe the rest should follow  hihi

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #1110 on: October 22, 2008, 07:02:05 PM »

I think the general public just needs a bit of time to digest this new album and how good it actually is.  Because it did take an absurdly long time to make, this album is good and with each new single the music will speak for itself as the whole "this took how long to make?" sort of fades away and each single gets more and more airplay
Yeah, unfortunately there are people out there that aren't going to give it a chance even if the album was the second coming of The Beatles' White Album crossed with Exile On Main Street, Quadrophenia and Wish You were Here. However, those with an open mind (and any ear for music) will realize how good these tunes are and let them stand on their own merits and disregard how long it took to put them out. Good things come to those who wait, and we're all about to be rewarded big time!
Olorin
« Reply #1111 on: October 22, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »

Wow, AdZ waited all these years to become visible again on this day.....maybe the rest should follow  hihi

Sounds like he is on  a diet to boot...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1112 on: October 22, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

That will be some looooooong weeks coffee

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
newguns08
Opening Act

« Reply #1113 on: October 22, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

Have been listening to it for a while... and it's great!!!

Really, for all those who thought it wouldn't make a difference to hear the official version, oh well...

And, as for me, I really didn't like this song when it first came out (I was there in january 2001 in RIR3), but now it sounds a lot better! I guess Ron's guitars really took it to where it deserves to be. And Axl's multiple vocals are exactly what I'm expecting of the album!!

Have no doubts anymore: Guns is on top again; there's nothing out there like this!!
GetInTheJungle
Rocker

Rock Out With Your C**k Out

« Reply #1114 on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »

Several DJ's from 94.1 WYSP - radio station in Philadelphia - are saying that they LOVE it in a surprised but pleased tone.

Even 93.3 WMMR who have some AXL haters at the station have played it multiple times after vowing they would not play NEW GNR material because of 2002.

What a way to give it to the haters.  peace

12/06/02 Phila
05/14/06 NYC
11/05/06 NJ
11/10/06 NYC MSG
11/17/11 NJ
11/20/11 PA
02/24/12 AC NJ
02/27/12 Phila
11/07/12 Vegas
11/09/12 Vegas
05/13/14 PA
07/14/16 Phila Linc
07/23/16 NY Met
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #1115 on: October 22, 2008, 07:52:59 PM »

I stayed up all night last night in anticipation of hearing the song on the radio for the first time. I eventually did hear it a few times via 93rock's live online stream, and it was awesome, but I just now heard it for the first time on my local rock station, 93.3 The Planet ... I cranked my stereo up as loud as my eardrums could stand and just rocked the shit out of the song. This is one of the coolest days ever, hearing a new GNR song on the radio after all these years!!!

The radio station is having a "cage match" between "Chinese Democracy" and the new Staind song ... Right now it seems more people are voting for Staind, which pisses me off to no end. Hopefully Chinese Democracy will get more votes in the new few minutes.

Here Today . . .
ice1300
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1116 on: October 22, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »

Just Heard it on XM (Squiz). They had about a 50 / 50 split on who liked it and you didn't..

I voted love it and keep playing it! ok beer
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1117 on: October 22, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »

Yeah, bitch.

Sorry:

Yeah, bitch.

Now back to the good music...

Why is it so easy to hate on Adz?  Is it because he is such a cunt?

Don't you ever edit my post, ever - y'hear!?  It's on, next year - you and me are going to tickle fight.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1118 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »

The song is AMAZING and Ron did an awesome job. Here's kudos for his fretless work!

I asked my boss, who was one of the biggest music critics here in Brasil in the '80s and '90s, to listen to the song without any sign of prejudice. He did and actually liked the song! He always made jokes about the band, but now he saw the beast unleashed and even said how it well "fucking sell a lot".

Just give it some more time. I'm sure the song will keep growing in some people and even more will love it!

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1119 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »

I stayed up all night last night in anticipation of hearing the song on the radio for the first time. I eventually did hear it a few times via 93rock's live online stream, and it was awesome, but I just now heard it for the first time on my local rock station, 93.3 The Planet ... I cranked my stereo up as loud as my eardrums could stand and just rocked the shit out of the song. This is one of the coolest days ever, hearing a new GNR song on the radio after all these years!!!

The radio station is having a "cage match" between "Chinese Democracy" and the new Staind song ... Right now it seems more people are voting for Staind, which pisses me off to no end. Hopefully Chinese Democracy will get more votes in the new few minutes.

That's awesome, I haven't left the house all day today.  But I feel your fkn happiness!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 84 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: