Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:59:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 565461 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2460 on: November 18, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »

With in store pick up.  They will email us confirmation as to when we can pick it up the day it's released?  So does that gurantee us a copy? What if we don't get the email until late afternoon ?

Pine Barrens
« Reply #2461 on: November 19, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »

With in store pick up.  They will email us confirmation as to when we can pick it up the day it's released?  So does that gurantee us a copy? What if we don't get the email until late afternoon ?

If you go in with your Order#, ID and the Credit Card you made the order with, they should be able to process your in-store pick-up at any time that day. And don't worry about there not being enough copies, I have a feeling there will be flood of CD CD's at every BestBuy in the country.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2462 on: November 19, 2008, 06:04:41 AM »

Got my confirmation just now. Tracking number says I'll have my vinyl and CD this Friday!! WOOO HOO!  beer

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #2463 on: November 19, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »

^ did you get it  UPS overnight?

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #2464 on: November 19, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »

I just got a confirmation email from best buy that they shipped it today

On a side note I got this from HMV today in the UK, anyone else get this?
Hopefully will have it by Saturday now!!

I pre-ordered the album form HMV ages ago, and this is all it say on my order as of today (19th):

>Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier. Due for release 24/11/08

i wish it was coming on friday/saturday, but 24th sounds more like it to me
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2465 on: November 19, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »

I just got a confirmation on the copy of CD I bought (and had shipped) to my brother.  Lists estimated delivery as Friday.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2466 on: November 19, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »

^ did you get it  UPS overnight?

No. If I got it overnight it would be here Thursday instead of Friday.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2467 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »

Where are you guys seeing the estimated delivery date?  I click on the tracking number and it tells me

Tracking information unavailable at this time, please check back later for additional information

By the way, I pre-ordered the LP version LAST NIGHT and got the e-mail this morning that it had been shipped.  That's a quick turnaround.  IF I get it Friday, hopefully I can do the free download since I don't have a record player.  But the download probably won't be available till midnight Sunday, right?  Should've pre-ordered the CD too while I was at it.  DAMN!  I never learn!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #2468 on: November 19, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »

i sent an email... if i can get it fri i would upgrade my order... easily.

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

HUMOR = Negative Karma
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2469 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

Where are you guys seeing the estimated delivery date?  I click on the tracking number and it tells me

Tracking information unavailable at this time, please check back later for additional information

By the way, I pre-ordered the LP version LAST NIGHT and got the e-mail this morning that it had been shipped.  That's a quick turnaround.  IF I get it Friday, hopefully I can do the free download since I don't have a record player.  But the download probably won't be available till midnight Sunday, right?  Should've pre-ordered the CD too while I was at it.  DAMN!  I never learn!

Mine shows tracking info...with an estimated deliver date.  I have no idea if it will get there on Friday...but I've got a call into my brother asking him to call me the MINUTE is shows up on his doorstep.  Smiley

Maybe ours was picked up by USPS already, while yours is packed, label printed, but hasn't yet been picked up or scanned by USPS into the system.   Just guessing.  If that's the case, probably tracking info will show up later today.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2470 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »

Yeah I guess that's probably the reason, but I got an e-mail YESTERDAY saying the CD had been shipped and there's no info today.  I understand not having info on the one I ordered last night but I would've thought there'd be some info on my original order.  Who knows though?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #2471 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »

I'm on the phone with BEST BUY and they don't see what you guys are saying. Can anyone post their email?Huh

HUMOR = Negative Karma
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2472 on: November 19, 2008, 10:26:04 AM »

This is part of the e-mail.  I *'d out names and numbers to protect anonymity.

Order Date: 11/10/2008
Order Number: BBY01-*************

Qty
  Product Description

Chinese Democracy [11/23]-CD-Guns N' Roses

*******, NY ******

Tracking info: 0208************

Please be aware that there is no delivery on Saturdays or Sundays for items shipped via UPS. For complete order details, check your order status.

AC
Rocker

« Reply #2473 on: November 19, 2008, 10:27:29 AM »

They are now in stock at HMV in Canada (Medicine Hat, AB, Mayfair & Richmond Centre, BC and Kildonan, MB).

a.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #2474 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:53 AM »

Anyone know what location BB is  shipping them from, which wharehouse?     If it is in MN, then I have a shot at getting it tommorrow. 

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #2475 on: November 19, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »

I just spoke with Best Buy and they said you guys are NOT getting it on Friday. The EST. delivery date is just that... since they don't deliver on weekends, you are looking at either Monday/Tuesday delivery. I spoke with a manager at Online Service.

Due to the guidelines no one is getting the album before the 23rd. The CDs are at the stores/wearhouses, but cannot be distributed.

HUMOR = Negative Karma
AC
Rocker

« Reply #2476 on: November 19, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »

I guess it will all depend on who's got friends at these stores right now, or who got themselves a job at Best Buy or HMV that's oddly ending on November 24. Hmmm....

a.

The more I read the more I'm confused, but the more interested I get...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2477 on: November 19, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »

I just spoke with Best Buy and they said you guys are NOT getting it on Friday. The EST. delivery date is just that... since they don't deliver on weekends, you are looking at either Monday/Tuesday delivery. I spoke with a manager at Online Service.

Due to the guidelines no one is getting the album before the 23rd. The CDs are at the stores/wearhouses, but cannot be distributed.

That's what I originally thought, BUT people are saying they're getting estimated delivery dates of Friday.  I guess we'll see what happens.

JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #2478 on: November 19, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

Well at the very least....the speculation and hope for an early delivery date of Chinese Democracy is a perfect story for this album!!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2479 on: November 19, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »

I got the on it's way email last night.  Just checked the tracking and it says it's OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!  TO-FUCKING-DAY!!!!!

I don't think I'm going to Boston for the listening party.  I'm gonna be enjoying CD here tonight!! YOWSA!!!!!!!!!  drool

Grin Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: