Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:22:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 601266 times)
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #2080 on: October 22, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »

you can pre- order and do the in-store pick up.....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #2081 on: October 22, 2008, 10:21:29 PM »

This is just unbelievable.

I visit HTGTH religiously, almost every single day, since I can remeber (which goes way before RIR3). On Christmas day or new year's eve, if I'm near a computer I give it a quick look up, to see if anything important has happened.

When I'm somehow in a situation or place where I can't access the web I start to be afraid of what could be happening while I'm not watching this site. As you know, normaly nothing big happens. But, even so, I get a strange felling, like a drug addict without his regular dose.

Now, if i behave that way when I don't know if something is happening, imagine my situation today, when I had to be out of town all day long due to work issues KNOWING THAT THE GREATEST THING IN GNR WORLD WAS HAPPENING WHILE I WAS AWAY.

Man, I sure used all of my patience and self-control today.

But now here I am, headsets on my ears, drinking some cold Bohemia (brazilian beer), listening to Chinese Democracy and thinking to myself: "man, It REALLY was worth the wait".

Cheers to all of you, my friends. It has been a long and strange journey, but we managed to get there.

:: Vicente ::

"all that anger, all that anger"
ben9785
« Reply #2082 on: October 22, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

Is there anywhere else you can pre-order the Vinyl online?

Best Buy don't ship outside USA..

Would anybody here consider a deal to order a copy of the Vinyl and ship it to me in Australia?
ben9785
« Reply #2083 on: October 22, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »

This is just unbelievable.

I visit HTGTH religiously, almost every single day, since I can remeber (which goes way before RIR3). On Christmas day or new year's eve, if I'm near a computer I give it a quick look up, to see if anything important has happened.

When I'm somehow in a situation or place where I can't access the web I start to be afraid of what could be happening while I'm not watching this site. As you know, normaly nothing big happens. But, even so, I get a strange felling, like a drug addict without his regular dose.

Now, if i behave that way when I don't know if something is happening, imagine my situation today, when I had to be out of town all day long due to work issues KNOWING THAT THE GREATEST THING IN GNR WORLD WAS HAPPENING WHILE I WAS AWAY.

Man, I sure used all of my patience and self-control today.

But now here I am, headsets on my ears, drinking some cold Bohemia (brazilian beer), listening to Chinese Democracy and thinking to myself: "man, It REALLY was worth the wait".

Cheers to all of you, my friends. It has been a long and strange journey, but we managed to get there.

Cheers my friend. Enjoy the moment.
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #2084 on: October 22, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Oh, yeah, man, I'm enjoying it as fuck!

"all that anger, all that anger"
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #2085 on: October 22, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »

It really has been one strange journey.   Tongue  I've been following this band for about 17 years.  Since then, I've followed rumors of GNR's new album (which was once rumored to be called "2000 Intentions") through various websites, including ".44 Calibre Horticulture", and beginning in the late 1990s, HTGTH.  It's so strange thinking about what has happened through the years.  I still remember the day that Axl, who had been silent for years, made headlines when he confronted a security guard at the Phoenix airport and was charged with disorderly conduct.  Now Axl is making headlines again.  I'm so happy this day has finally come.  I can't wait to hold the album in my hands.  It's unreal.

I also think an exclusive deal through Best Buy was definitely a better choice than Wal-Mart.  At least GNR won't have to censor their lyrics, plus Best Buy doesn't require you to wait for 2 hours while you wait in line to pay.  I can't tell how many times I've waited in line at Wal-Mart waiting for some inconsiderate idiot to use his food stamps to buy filet mignon for his 14 children!    Roll Eyes 
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #2086 on: October 22, 2008, 11:49:04 PM »

do you think Best Buy will carry the vinyl or do we have to pre order that?

Im not going to pre order the cds because Best Buy is 2 min from my house. Plus I want to go in and experience the excitement of buying the only album I have ever cared about.

I would like to get a copy on vinyl as well. I want to hang it next to my kickass CHinese Democracy Starts Now poster with the kamikaze pilot.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #2087 on: October 23, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »

I have a feeling if I get to Best Buy 30 mins before they open for this release whether it be Sunday night or morning, I won't be fighting a crowd for my cd and vinyl.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #2088 on: October 23, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

I have a feeling if I get to Best Buy 30 mins before they open for this release whether it be Sunday night or morning, I won't be fighting a crowd for my cd and vinyl.

With Best Buy purchasing 3 million copies, we'll be able to get it no problem.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #2089 on: October 23, 2008, 01:25:02 AM »

Yea, Best Buy is going to be prepared to do some heavy moving of this album.    Should be no problem getting whatever needed at any Best Buy.    Shit, theres probably 15 of them in Vegas alone.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #2090 on: October 23, 2008, 01:28:49 AM »

Im not going to pre order the cds because Best Buy is 2 min from my house. Plus I want to go in and experience the excitement of buying the only album I have ever cared about.

I would like to get a copy on vinyl as well. I want to hang it next to my kickass CHinese Democracy Starts Now poster with the kamikaze pilot.

best buy has a store pick up for the vinly
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2091 on: October 23, 2008, 04:13:44 AM »

It doesn't say anything about a release date in norway tho...

BTW: How long does Best Buy have an exclusive in the u.s.? One month? Six months? Does anyone have a clue? How long did wal-mart have that eagles exclusive?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2092 on: October 23, 2008, 06:28:45 AM »

I would tell you to pre-order it just to be safe

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jaknudsen
Rocker

I'm a mule!

« Reply #2093 on: October 23, 2008, 06:44:06 AM »

It doesn't say anything about a release date in norway tho...

http://www.universalmusic.no/News/newspage/501

Mandag 24.  peace
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:46:41 AM by jaknudsen » Logged

looooooooove's sooooo straaange

2006-06-28 Oslo, NOR
2010-06-02 Oslo, NOR
2018-07-19 Oslo, NOR
2022-06-15 Stavanger, NOR
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2094 on: October 23, 2008, 07:36:28 AM »

Gleder meg! beer

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #2095 on: October 23, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »

word of warning if you do this it seems tha tyou can't pick it up till the 25th....

Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #2096 on: October 23, 2008, 08:45:35 AM »

word of warning if you do this it seems tha tyou can't pick it up till the 25th....

possibly... but i'm still gonna buy some for the 23rd. i just wanted to secure one vinyl. i'm gonna buy a total of 3 vinyls. 3 cds. i'm gonna do framework for the albums/cd and covers.

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #2097 on: October 23, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »

Just got an email from bb Costumer service , basically cause the site has the 25 on it , you can't pick it up till then.

commissioner
« Reply #2098 on: October 23, 2008, 09:17:02 AM »

Is there anywhere else you can pre-order the Vinyl online?

Best Buy don't ship outside USA..

Would anybody here consider a deal to order a copy of the Vinyl and ship it to me in Australia?

To pre-order for canada go to www.bestbuy.ca

Contact me through email and I'll see what I can do?  I can send you an invoice through paypal if you want and order it for you from Canada:)  csonlineprinting@yahoo.ca
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:19:23 AM by commissioner » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2099 on: October 23, 2008, 10:06:17 AM »

Just spoke to Best Buy manager and you will be able to pick up ALL Chinese Democracy items at all Best Buy locations on November 23.

So if you pre-order on the site and choose "pick up in store" you're still gonna get it on November 23.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: