Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 08:18:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 564577 times)
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1760 on: October 17, 2008, 12:44:15 AM »

EDIT BLUEHEART: so here are few notes about the album.

1. It is true that the album is coming out on 23rd of November.
2. An official announcement will be made soon directly from Axl.
3. The artwork we've seen listed on bestbuy.com is the official CD cover
4. The tracklist is legit but the songs won't be on disc with this order.
5. The album will be released worldwide the same day but it might hit the stores in some areas the next day
6. Street Of Dreams is confirmed as The blues

-blueheart/ChineseDemocracy.Com

more updates to come soon

- blueheart/ChineseDemocracy.Com

Wink

So a rumour then? Wink

i whould not call this a rumor

Blueheart = Axl?

no blueheart is a girl

Axl is a girl?

your missing the point and quit being a smartass
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1761 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:27 AM »

Again, where are people getting November 23rd as the release date? BestBuy lists it as being released on the 25th.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1762 on: October 17, 2008, 12:52:11 AM »

Again, where are people getting November 23rd as the release date? BestBuy lists it as being released on the 25th.

http://www.billboard.com/
suicide
VIP

« Reply #1763 on: October 17, 2008, 12:52:55 AM »

no blueheart is a girl

Oh yeah, I forgot, you can't fake your identity on the internet.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1764 on: October 17, 2008, 12:54:05 AM »

More than a decade after its conception, Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will finally see the light of day before year's end, sources close to the situation confirm to Billboard. As first reported here, the set will be a Best Buy exclusive and will be available Sunday, Nov. 23, rather than the usual Tuesday.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003872663

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1765 on: October 17, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I'd go with BestBuy's date, though.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1766 on: October 17, 2008, 12:56:49 AM »

Best Buy could be waiting for official word from the band to give the official 11/23 date.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1767 on: October 17, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »

Best Buy could be waiting for official word from the band to give the official 11/23 date.

That would be great. The sooner the better. Wait, does that mean that "soon" is finally the word?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1768 on: October 17, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »

That would be great. The sooner the better. Wait, does that mean that "soon" is finally the word?
It took me a second to get that joke.  Good one!  I think Axl might even be willing to say, soon IS the word at this point.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1769 on: October 17, 2008, 01:25:57 AM »

It took me a second to get that joke.  Good one!  I think Axl might even be willing to say, soon IS the word at this point.

Thanks, hehe. And yeah, I'm pretty confident all we're missing is a press release, which I am sure will come anytime now. I wonder how much this is going to cost Dr. Pepper?  Smiley

Good times. Good times.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1770 on: October 17, 2008, 01:30:02 AM »

More than a decade after its conception, Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will finally see the light of day before year's end, sources close to the situation confirm to Billboard. As first reported here, the set will be a Best Buy exclusive and will be available Sunday, Nov. 23, rather than the usual Tuesday.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003872663

Universal Australia has included Guns `n Roses `Chinese Democracy` on its upcoming release schedule.

The album is listed for both physical and digital release in Australia on November 22.

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=6577

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #1771 on: October 17, 2008, 02:19:36 AM »

Thanks, hehe. And yeah, I'm pretty confident all we're missing is a press release, which I am sure will come anytime now. I wonder how much this is going to cost Dr. Pepper?  Smiley

Good times. Good times.

"Pine Barrens"? I supose you're a Sopranos', fan, right? Cool, man, i dig that!

: : vicente : : 

"all that anger, all that anger"
Pine Barrens
« Reply #1772 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:08 AM »

Good times. Good times.

You are 100% correct, sir! Good catch!  ok
Olorin
« Reply #1773 on: October 17, 2008, 04:13:00 AM »

Do you think by the end of today the word "rumour" can be removed from the thread title? peace
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #1774 on: October 17, 2008, 04:22:27 AM »

Good times. Good times.

You are 100% correct, sir! Good catch!  ok

I was thinking it too!  I want a thumbs up!

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1775 on: October 17, 2008, 06:33:20 AM »

EDIT BLUEHEART: so here are few notes about the album.

1. It is true that the album is coming out on 23rd of November.
2. An official announcement will be made soon directly from Axl.
3. The artwork we've seen listed on bestbuy.com is the official CD cover
4. The tracklist is legit but the songs won't be on disc with this order.
5. The album will be released worldwide the same day but it might hit the stores in some areas the next day
6. Street Of Dreams is confirmed as The blues

-blueheart/ChineseDemocracy.Com

more updates to come soon

- blueheart/ChineseDemocracy.Com

Wink

So a rumour then? Wink

i whould not call this a rumor

Blueheart = Axl?

no blueheart is a girl

And why do we trust her?

Because she is a nice girl, and when she gives us info, it comes from a serious source.
Just like Jarmo, BP, Blueheart or anybody that has been on our forums for a long time, they are just a way for management to talk to us and give us info.
So we trust them.
So, yes, trust her. Trust me on that Wink

Olorin
« Reply #1776 on: October 17, 2008, 07:55:58 AM »

Did Dizzy say this recently?

http://www.chartattack.com/news/61647/chinese-democracy-gets-track-list

Guns N' Roses have revealed the track listing to Chinese Democracy. No, you aren't dreaming or delusional. This Nov. 23 release date is really happening.

The 14-track album will only be available through Best Buy. As previously reported, it features "Shackler's Revenge," which is part of the Rock Band 2 song roster, and "If The World," which you can hear over the end credits in the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, Body Of Lies. Some fans apparently believe that "Street Of Dreams" was previously known as "The Blues."

"[Chinese Democracy is] a pretty intense musical journey, really," keyboardist Dizzy Reed told The Pulse Of Radio. "Everyone that is in the band, or was in the band at some point ? 'cause there, you know, there's been a few guys who have come and gone even since the old band ? has contributed, and because of that I think it really takes you to some interesting musical places. When you add Axl and guitars, of course, though, it kinda glues it all together.

"There's something for everybody, but I think if you're a Guns fan, if you're an Axl fan, you'll like it all. You'll love it all."

Before the album hits stores, Guns N' Roses will re-issue their 1987 debut, Appetite For Destruction, on Oct. 28 through Interscope.

Guns N' Roses have not released a studio album of original material since 1991's Use Your Illusion I and II. The Spaghetti Incident, an album of covers, came out in 1993.

Considering a track list is concrete evidence that the album will indeed arrive in stores on Nov. 23 and the release date isn't a rumour, looks like the folks at Dr. Pepper have to make good on their commitment to give everyone in the U.S. a can of pop. Too bad this deal doesn't extend north of the 49th parallel. Maybe we should put some pressure on their people to do so...

duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #1777 on: October 17, 2008, 08:13:17 AM »

AFD as soon as 28 Oct?

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1778 on: October 17, 2008, 08:34:56 AM »

Did Dizzy say this recently?

http://www.chartattack.com/news/61647/chinese-democracy-gets-track-list

Guns N' Roses have revealed the track listing to Chinese Democracy. No, you aren't dreaming or delusional. This Nov. 23 release date is really happening.

The 14-track album will only be available through Best Buy. As previously reported, it features "Shackler's Revenge," which is part of the Rock Band 2 song roster, and "If The World," which you can hear over the end credits in the new Leonardo DiCaprio film, Body Of Lies. Some fans apparently believe that "Street Of Dreams" was previously known as "The Blues."

"[Chinese Democracy is] a pretty intense musical journey, really," keyboardist Dizzy Reed told The Pulse Of Radio. "Everyone that is in the band, or was in the band at some point ? 'cause there, you know, there's been a few guys who have come and gone even since the old band ? has contributed, and because of that I think it really takes you to some interesting musical places. When you add Axl and guitars, of course, though, it kinda glues it all together.

"There's something for everybody, but I think if you're a Guns fan, if you're an Axl fan, you'll like it all. You'll love it all."

Before the album hits stores, Guns N' Roses will re-issue their 1987 debut, Appetite For Destruction, on Oct. 28 through Interscope.

Guns N' Roses have not released a studio album of original material since 1991's Use Your Illusion I and II. The Spaghetti Incident, an album of covers, came out in 1993.

Considering a track list is concrete evidence that the album will indeed arrive in stores on Nov. 23 and the release date isn't a rumour, looks like the folks at Dr. Pepper have to make good on their commitment to give everyone in the U.S. a can of pop. Too bad this deal doesn't extend north of the 49th parallel. Maybe we should put some pressure on their people to do so...

Did we mention Dizzy drinks? 

lol--I'm playing, morning Diz.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #1779 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »

the tracklisting has changed on best buys site.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: