Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:16:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 595662 times)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #960 on: October 10, 2008, 05:47:06 PM »

i hate speculation and I don't want to even start one, but there are 2 sites now, identifying themselves with a PR somewhere in the name, that announce release. Interesting is that they are (?maybe/possibly?) European sites so maybe they are announcing it a bit earlier (or reading NDA the way they want Wink ) and the 'real' PR might come today around 8PM East or West US time.

Just a pure speculation.

Guns N? Roses Sets Release Date for ?Chinese Democracy?
TransWorldNews (press release), GA - 14 minutes ago
Guns N? Roses fans have finally heard the news they?ve been waiting more than a decade to hear, ?Chinese Democracy? will hit shelves at Best Buy stores on ...

DR. PEPPER ON ICE FOR GUNS 'N ROSES FANS
PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung), Austria - 2 hours ago
LATEST: The upcoming release of GUNS N' ROSES' long-awaited LP CHINESE DEMOCRACY has sent bosses at soft drinks giant Dr Pepper scrambling for a refill ...

actually if it is planned for today it may just show up in next 2,5 hours at www.prnewswire.com

as I said only my mindflow

That would be awesome, but I really can't see them announcing it officially today.  God willing, we'll have an "officially official" announcement sometime early next week.
snascarella
Rocker

GNR: A new era has begun!

« Reply #961 on: October 10, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »

does anybody know anything about If The World in the movie?
I think the movie was released today, but I didn?t see any comment about the GnR song...

and, nothing at GNR.com   Sad  Sad  Sad

"...Don?t you try to stop us now..."

Axl, you?re the best!
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #962 on: October 10, 2008, 06:18:01 PM »

Random question...Did Jarmo shoot down the multiple albums to be released at once rumor, ala Chinese Democracy 1-3?
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #963 on: October 10, 2008, 06:20:40 PM »

I don't think 3 cd's is happening. Maybe 1 CD with a bonus track CD and a DVD.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #964 on: October 10, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

Random question...Did Jarmo shoot down the multiple albums to be released at once rumor, ala Chinese Democracy 1-3?

Yes, Chinese Democracy is one album.

Now, I didn't say that there won't be different configurations of that release. Including possible bonus materials on bonus discs and so on.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #965 on: October 10, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »

Now, I didn't say that there won't be different configurations of that release. Including possible bonus materials on bonus discs and so on.

/jarmo

That would be my guess. Like a B-Side album OR re-recorded material.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
snascarella
Rocker

« Reply #966 on: October 10, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »

/jarmo

That would be my guess. Like a B-Side album OR re-recorded material.

or even a full DVD of recording scenes, interviews, OR, some tracks from the 2006/7 world tour!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Ouch! It would be OUTSTANDING!!!

Axl, you?re the best!
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #967 on: October 10, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

I just finished reading 86 articles (I am on vacation) that google threw up from the last 24 hours...can't believe the garbage...is every 'reporter' or so-called writer a condescending jerk with a bone to pick over GnR (I think 5 used the same Axl Rose solo comment - word for word)?  Almost every one cited the Billboard article...or 'it has been reported'. rant

Strangely - quite a few articles have the 'boxed set' reference...is that from writers reading forums, or is there some truth to the whole Box Set thing?

I hope it sells 1 million copies before noon Sunday, Nov. 23rd...so all these hacks can sit down and actually write their own material about 'what a surprise' it's success is - since I am sure they already have their 'album sucks' reviews written and ready.

It is a "box set"...either 2 CD's and one DVD, or vice versa.

CD of new material

either CD or DVD of live performances

DVD of behind the scenes stuff

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #968 on: October 10, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

I just finished reading 86 articles (I am on vacation) that google threw up from the last 24 hours...can't believe the garbage...is every 'reporter' or so-called writer a condescending jerk with a bone to pick over GnR (I think 5 used the same Axl Rose solo comment - word for word)?  Almost every one cited the Billboard article...or 'it has been reported'. rant

Strangely - quite a few articles have the 'boxed set' reference...is that from writers reading forums, or is there some truth to the whole Box Set thing?

I hope it sells 1 million copies before noon Sunday, Nov. 23rd...so all these hacks can sit down and actually write their own material about 'what a surprise' it's success is - since I am sure they already have their 'album sucks' reviews written and ready.

It is a "box set"...either 2 CD's and one DVD, or vice versa.

CD of new material

either CD or DVD of live performances

DVD of behind the scenes stuff
That's all speculation.  Would be nice though.  I'd buy whatever they offered.  Even if they do offer a box set or bonus materials, however they want to word it, I'd think they will sell Chinese Democracy by itself for anyone who JUST wants the album.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #969 on: October 10, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »

My bet

CD of new material

DVD of live performances and some behind the scenes stuff from the  2006/7 world tour!  smoking

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #970 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

The making of "Death Magnetic" of Metallica's is better than the damn CD. I love the behind the scenes filming etc of how the stuff was made.

If Axl includes something like that...... Holy Shit, I mean Id pay 500 dollars for something like that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #971 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »

My bet

CD of new material

DVD of live performances and some behind the scenes stuff from the  2006/7 world tour!  smoking

well we will see
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #972 on: October 10, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

I just finished reading 86 articles (I am on vacation).

Sure you do  Grin

xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #973 on: October 10, 2008, 07:29:39 PM »

With all these rumors stepping up and articles coming from reputable sources, GNR will pretty much be forced to make a statement either way.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
snascarella
Rocker

« Reply #974 on: October 10, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »

With all these rumors stepping up and articles coming from reputable sources, GNR will pretty much be forced to make a statement either way.
I agree 1000% with you, and I think all the world think the SAME thing... but I?d like to know what they (GnR) are waiting for.....
nothing about the rumors, nothing about If The World in the movie, nothing... nothing....

Axl, you?re the best!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #975 on: October 10, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

oh please.  I think they'd put CD back in the vault before they'd let someone force them to do anything.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #976 on: October 10, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »

oh please.  I think they'd put CD back in the vault before they'd let someone force them to do anything.

you forgot axl has 2 hardcore mangers that is well known for putting albums out Wink
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #977 on: October 10, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »

you forgot axl has 2 hardcore mangers that is well known for putting albums out Wink

no.  you're forgetting that GNR has 2 managers that know how to play hardball.  ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Annie
« Reply #978 on: October 10, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »

no.  you're forgetting that GNR has 2 managers that know how to play hardball.  ok
Great observation.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #979 on: October 10, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »

yup and thanks ok
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: