Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:29:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 596239 times)
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #760 on: October 09, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

My God...
I can't believe this is finaly it!

Also, I can't believe I managed to go through this and other foruns on a daily basis, checking every new thread, for such a long time, without going insane or losing my job, hehe.

It is 5 o'clock P.M. now here in Brazil, I still have at least 3 more hours to work and I all I can do is keep pressing F5 on gunsnroses.com...

:: Vicente ::

"all that anger, all that anger"
Annie
« Reply #761 on: October 09, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »

soon is not the word
Don't be a Chinese Democracy SCROOGE!
GeraldFord
« Reply #762 on: October 09, 2008, 03:54:29 PM »

With all these sites reporting CD coming out, one would think GN'R will issue a statement soon, to confirm or deny.
suicide
VIP

« Reply #763 on: October 09, 2008, 03:55:56 PM »

Wow, so nov. 23 it is!!! Finally!!! Let's hope it was worth the wait!!!

I'll only buy one copy (maybe two) of the first edition depending on the extras. I hope they'll release a special, limited or collector edition aswell like the Peppers, Metallica or any other band these days did.

Mysterion, do you know anything about the plans for Europe? Same release date?
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #764 on: October 09, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »

I want to feel so good about this, unfortunately stocks are getting crushed again today...such scary times.  I think I'll be buying just 1 copy, thank you very much.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #765 on: October 09, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

With all these sites reporting CD coming out, one would think GN'R will issue a statement soon, to confirm or deny.

I feel like I've been saying that for the past month.  Why should today be any different?  That would be awesome though.
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #766 on: October 09, 2008, 03:58:42 PM »

That is what all this needs.  Confirmation is surely the key thing here.  So many people................so excited.  A few words is all that is needed.

Don't Damn Me!!
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #767 on: October 09, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »

AWSOME!

Thanks for the word Mysteron! This is plain AWSOME!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
wadey
Legend

« Reply #768 on: October 09, 2008, 04:00:44 PM »

i figure if they were going to deny then this would have already been done....no news is good news

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #769 on: October 09, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »

Just thinking some possible key dates for an official annoucement would be tomorrow, Sunday would be 6 weeks, Tuesday would be 40 days.  I think we'll hear something by the end of next week.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #770 on: October 09, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »

They need to be getting the single ready soon! Wonder if it'll be a worldwide release on 23rd.....
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #771 on: October 09, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

Being a GNR fan is difficult because of the drought of information, but that means that when we get even the hint of information it can be darn rewarding!  Are there any other bands out there who have created such an enigmatic reputation?! ffs we get most of our information from sparse postings by a mysterious insider, with a ridiculous forum name - 'MYSTERON'

I come here primarily because I love GNR past & present, but I come here often because everything to do with GNR is shrouded in secrecy and I feel like something new could be uncovered every day.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #772 on: October 09, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

Is the Exclusive release only in America? So, that the album will be avalibe in retaliers in other countrys the same day?

Hope So.. ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #773 on: October 09, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »

I feel like I've been saying that for the past month.  Why should today be any different?  That would be awesome though.

Well, Mysteron spoke up on the matter today...  I don't know who he is or what his relation to the band is, but I bet he wouldn't have come out and said 11/23 is the plan if he weren't given permission to do so.  And if he was given permission, then I'm betting we're very close to getting official confirmation. 

Come to think of it, even if it just "shows up on the shelves" on 11/23, that is still very close considering how long we've been waiting . . .
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #774 on: October 09, 2008, 04:27:05 PM »

The Sunday release is a good strategy imo.  Being in the UK I would have assumed that, if it were released on the 25th, then we may have got it on the 24th..................i.e before the US.  Can't see the GN'R camp wanting that to happen to be honest.

Don't Damn Me!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #775 on: October 09, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »

u notice though on the music radar one, they say Robin is out of the band........

Mods get ready cause you are about to get REAL busy I imagine.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GeraldFord
« Reply #776 on: October 09, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

u notice though on the music radar one, they say Robin is out of the band........

Mods get ready cause you are about to get REAL busy I imagine.

Maybe they are saying that because he's on tour with NIN. Until we hear otherwise (from Robin or GN'R) we can assume he's still in the band.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #777 on: October 09, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

Is the Exclusive release only in America? So, that the album will be avalibe in retaliers in other countrys the same day?

the exclusive is only USA, because Best Buy is not all over the entire world

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #778 on: October 09, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »

I guess I'll have to wait a week or two to have Chinese Democracy in my hands but...who cares? It would be true this time  hihi

I'll have to turn off my computer for a week because i don't read or hear anything until I get my copy...

vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #779 on: October 09, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »

It's on G1, one of the best brazilian news site.

It's in portuguese, and says pretty much the same as the other reports, but it's nice to see they're using a recent photo.

http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Musica/0,,MUL792393-7085,00-NOVO+ALBUM+DO+GUNS+N+ROSES+JA+TEM+DATA+DE+LANCAMENTO.html

:: vicente ::

"all that anger, all that anger"
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: