Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 595647 times)
Grasshopper
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #940 on: October 10, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »

In France, on "100% Mag" M6 channel, date of November 24th is done "for sure"  Smiley beer  yes  (i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Le Francais ne traduis pas tres bien en Anglais. Mais, votre Anglais est tres bon.
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #941 on: October 10, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »

Repeat after me:

"I would like to buy a hamburger"   hihi
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:43:32 PM by Reinaldo » Logged

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #942 on: October 10, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »

anyone else find it funny that France is getting it a day AFTER us.

HAHA after the early metallica leak, I guess they are taking no chances.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #943 on: October 10, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »

In France, on "100% Mag" M6 channel, date of November 24th is done "for sure"  Smiley beer  yes  (i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Le Francais ne traduis pas tres bien en Anglais. Mais, votre Anglais est tres bon.

Merci ^^ Rumors "take power" of a lot of sites now, can we have an update one day  Grin

anyone else find it funny that France is getting it a day AFTER us.

HAHA after the early metallica leak, I guess they are taking no chances.

We're modern, we can use Internet  Tongue and it's in Europe, not only in France, except if GN'R have a conflict with our country  hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #944 on: October 10, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »

Yeah, thats just so they don't alienate the French, so they made it for the whole continent just so they won't sell it Nov 1st. hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #945 on: October 10, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

I'm assuming that it's coming out to the rest of the world on November 24.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #946 on: October 10, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »

Yeah on another note. I'm really glad Axl didn't go with Walmart, I hate that place, it's a monopoly, but it's a legal one.

Best Buy is cool, glad it will be there yes

i agree i hate wal-maRT with there editing album but i like best buy and who knows cd might be a unediting album
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #947 on: October 10, 2008, 02:58:43 PM »

ITS OFFICIAL.....

I'm excited. Much more than the "tentative March 2006" date... much more than late 2006 Tour.  peace

***giggles like a school-girl***.... make the announcement plz!!!! lol.  beer

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #948 on: October 10, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »

Yeah, thats just so they don't alienate the French, so they made it for the whole continent just so they won't sell it Nov 1st. hihi hihi

we're already crazy that's because you love or hate french people Grin Could we hope an update tonight (i'm ill i should go to bed ...  confused )
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #949 on: October 10, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 10 (UPI) -- Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy," an album that has been 17 years in the making, reportedly has gotten a U.S. release date at long last.

Hits Daily Double reported the group's record label, Interscope, plans to release the album Nov. 23, however, MTV News said Interscope representatives didn't respond to its requests to confirm the report by press time.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #950 on: October 10, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

Man, an update on the site would be nice. I don't care if it's confirm or deny, but if they can't meet the November date for some reason, and they let all this hype run crazy, it really could backfire on them if it doesn't happen. The anticipation is getting to be too much! Cheesy

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #951 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »

(i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Feel better, kendra...
Hope it's nothing serious!
Thanks for the info.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #952 on: October 10, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »

(i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Feel better, kendra...
Hope it's nothing serious!
Thanks for the info.

Splash

/Mike

No, just a automn illness, but i'm a fan of guns n'roses, i'm strong now  hihi
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #953 on: October 10, 2008, 03:45:30 PM »

I've been in such an unusually good mood since this news broke the other day.  We're about to get the Holy Grail of rock albums.  It's a great time to be alive.  Grin
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #954 on: October 10, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »

I've been in such an unusually good mood since this news broke the other day.  We're about to get the Holy Grail of rock albums.  It's a great time to be alive.  Grin

your right about that guns n' roses is a badass band that don't take shit from anybody Wink
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #955 on: October 10, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

After hearing of the news yesterday or whenever, I'm bummed out that nothing's been officially said. My high hopes are slowly getting down.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #956 on: October 10, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »

E-Online has a  poll whether people think its for real or not:

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b63177_axls_democracy_guns_release_date.html

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #957 on: October 10, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »

I just finished reading 86 articles (I am on vacation) that google threw up from the last 24 hours...can't believe the garbage...is every 'reporter' or so-called writer a condescending jerk with a bone to pick over GnR (I think 5 used the same Axl Rose solo comment - word for word)?  Almost every one cited the Billboard article...or 'it has been reported'. rant

Strangely - quite a few articles have the 'boxed set' reference...is that from writers reading forums, or is there some truth to the whole Box Set thing?

I hope it sells 1 million copies before noon Sunday, Nov. 23rd...so all these hacks can sit down and actually write their own material about 'what a surprise' it's success is - since I am sure they already have their 'album sucks' reviews written and ready.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 04:40:43 PM by IKnowWhereIAM » Logged

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #958 on: October 10, 2008, 05:01:23 PM »

I just finished reading 86 articles (I am on vacation) that google threw up from the last 24 hours...can't believe the garbage...is every 'reporter' or so-called writer a condescending jerk with a bone to pick over GnR (I think 5 used the same Axl Rose solo comment - word for word)?  Almost every one cited the Billboard article...or 'it has been reported'. rant

Strangely - quite a few articles have the 'boxed set' reference...is that from writers reading forums, or is there some truth to the whole Box Set thing?

I hope it sells 1 million copies before noon Sunday, Nov. 23rd...so all these hacks can sit down and actually write their own material about 'what a surprise' it's success is - since I am sure they already have their 'album sucks' reviews written and ready.

If it sold 1 million copies before noon, that would be the greatest thing that's ever happened  Grin But like you said, we should all get ready for the negative reviews. I actually think most people will genuinely like the album, but they'll be afraid to say it. I'm sure we'll get plenty of "It's definitely not a bad album, but it's nowhere near worth $15 million dollars and 15 years..." reviews. I just hope it sells like a motherfucker...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #959 on: October 10, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

i hate speculation and I don't want to even start one, but there are 2 sites now, identifying themselves with a PR somewhere in the name, that announce release. Interesting is that they are (?maybe/possibly?) European sites so maybe they are announcing it a bit earlier (or reading NDA the way they want Wink ) and the 'real' PR might come today around 8PM East or West US time.

Just a pure speculation.

Guns N? Roses Sets Release Date for ?Chinese Democracy?
TransWorldNews (press release), GA - 14 minutes ago
Guns N? Roses fans have finally heard the news they?ve been waiting more than a decade to hear, ?Chinese Democracy? will hit shelves at Best Buy stores on ...

DR. PEPPER ON ICE FOR GUNS 'N ROSES FANS
PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung), Austria - 2 hours ago
LATEST: The upcoming release of GUNS N' ROSES' long-awaited LP CHINESE DEMOCRACY has sent bosses at soft drinks giant Dr Pepper scrambling for a refill ...

actually if it is planned for today it may just show up in next 2,5 hours at www.prnewswire.com

as I said only my mindflow
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 05:29:53 PM by velimir » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: