Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 08:31:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 564600 times)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1800 on: October 21, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »

?

I guess this was done to clear everything up.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:48:47 AM by sofine11 » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1801 on: October 21, 2008, 01:47:40 AM »

Looks like i was right. Over 30 pages are gone.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1802 on: October 21, 2008, 01:48:15 AM »

damage control as it happens

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1803 on: October 21, 2008, 01:48:56 AM »

damage control

Of what? Jarmo still has a BB thread open and the release info posted as well.

Hi Fernando! You promised to swap your stage view for my pit view in 09! I am holdin ya to it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled debate.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
tat2d1
Opening Act

i don't give a fuck

« Reply #1804 on: October 21, 2008, 01:49:22 AM »

So, the album will come out with no press release? Not even from the label?

Once there was this rock n roll band rollin' on the streets. Time went by and it became a joke. They just needed more and more fulfilling,uh huh. Time went by, it all went up in smoke.....
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1805 on: October 21, 2008, 01:49:28 AM »

It's liposuction - cut off the fat so we can have a lean, open, nice discussion.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1806 on: October 21, 2008, 01:49:58 AM »

It's liposuction - cut off the fat so we can have a lean, open, nice discussion.

Fernando what are you looking most foward to when the album drops?

I was referring to the whole Fernando vs Mysteron with Jarmo in the middle thingy
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:51:54 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #1807 on: October 21, 2008, 01:50:04 AM »

Ok Fernando, now please post that picture again saying that GnR fans are never happy, even when we've got big news. rofl

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1808 on: October 21, 2008, 01:50:23 AM »

Cool, glad to see the mud cleaned from the bottom of the shoe.  Also glad how things are now clarified.

Back on topic, cool to see that Future Shop now is listing the album on it's website.  As most in Canada will know, Future Shop is an electronic store that is much like and owned by Best Buy.  Hope fans in other countries start to see ads for it soon as well.

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1809 on: October 21, 2008, 01:50:35 AM »

Sounds good. Hopefully now we can continue talking about this calmly without bickering and whining about anything.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1810 on: October 21, 2008, 01:52:14 AM »

I aint Fernando, but I am looking forward to being one of at least four people outside of a Buffalo,NY Best Buy  on 11/23, waiting for them to open the doors, running in and yelling CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1811 on: October 21, 2008, 01:53:10 AM »

I think there will be a lot more than 4.  hihi
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #1812 on: October 21, 2008, 01:53:32 AM »

You may believe what you want - maybe I was a little harsh on what Mysterion posted and I am sorry, but all of that aside, his last statement is not true. 

Thanks for clearing it up. We were all waiting for something that wasn't going to happen. At least not yet. So thanks.

Ok Fernando, now please post that picture again saying that GnR fans are never happy, even when we've got big news. rofl

Yeah that was a great picture.  ok rofl smoking

Cool, glad to see the mud cleaned from the bottom of the shoe.  Also glad how things are now clarified.

Back on topic, cool to see that Future Shop now is listing the album on it's website.  As most in Canada will know, Future Shop is an electronic store that is much like and owned by Best Buy.  Hope fans in other countries start to see ads for it soon as well.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hopefully its released the same day everywhere or at least a day or two before or after so every GN'R fan can listen to the album around the same time. Its a gonna be an amazing experience.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #1813 on: October 21, 2008, 01:56:04 AM »

Fernando what are you looking most foward to when the album drops?

I was referring to the whole Fernando vs Mysteron with Jarmo in the middle thingy

A massage.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1814 on: October 21, 2008, 01:56:36 AM »

Well, I meant the four friends going with me.Then we are going to blast the shit out of the  album in the parking lot for a few hours and see how many people buy it.I may have waited 15 years for an album but I am not waiting 15 minutes to drive home, that shit is goin on loud as fuck in the parking lot at 9 am peace

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1815 on: October 21, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »

A massage.
at some shady place or a nice spa type place?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1816 on: October 21, 2008, 01:58:29 AM »

Well, I meant the four friends going with me.Then we are going to blast the shit out of the  album in the parking lot for a few hours and see how many people buy it.I may have waited 15 years for an album but I am not waiting 15 minutes to drive home, that shit is goin on loud as fuck in the parking lot at 9 am peace

That sounds like a good plan man maybe you can get people going into BB to buy it who weren't going to or don't know about it.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1817 on: October 21, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »

Ok (I know this will probably go unanswered) Since there is no upcoming press release to be expected...What the hell is the official North American release date 11/23 or 11/25??? I ask because It would be a much bigger deal if it were released unconventionally on a Sunday (Plus many fans wont have to wait to get out of work to get it.)  ok
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #1818 on: October 21, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »

That sounds like a good plan man maybe you can get people going into BB to buy it who weren't going to or don't know about it.

Oh,they will know.Between the four of us we are getting around 30 copies including Vinyl.The car is gonna have some kind of large GNR logo.I guess they could ask us to leave for some kind of noise violation.I can see it now a cop pulls up at 9 05 am."What are you kids doin out here, in the dead of winter?"
 Officer , don't you know it is Chinese Democracy day!!!The biggest album release of all time!!
" Yeah, great kid, it is 9 am, turn that shit down!!" Then we just take the album to the streets!

leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #1819 on: October 21, 2008, 02:07:30 AM »

Ok (I know this will probably go unanswered) Since there is no upcoming press release to be expected...

Who said so? What was said was simply that Axl is not currently working on a press release.

And why should we expect one from him specifically? Bands normally have management or PR take care of that kind of stuff. Rarely if ever the lead singer of a band comes out and announces album release dates. He could do it if he wants to of course, but no expectations should be held upon him for that.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: