Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 563104 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

Does anyone else feel like an official announcment is imminent?

I do...this does seem to be it, but as always im going to wait for the band to confirm it...in all these years there has only been 1 TENTATIVE release date...which was March 6 2007....every other date that came and went never came from the band...I am still waiting for the confirmation from band/management/record label....I will say that I am optimistic as ever about this news...im expecting to hear an announcement some time next week for the simple fact that so many websites and news sites have taken this stroy and ran with it...I imagine the band will clear up whether it is true or not pretty soon...
olschoolboro
Headliner

Guns N' Fuckin Roses baby

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »

I am excited as everyone else.  I don't have an inside track or anything of that nature but who besides me smells a possible new years eve show? -Would be a great way to start off the tour for the new year and there was about 2 years there that gnr were known for new years shows.  With everybody busy for the next couple of months a new years show could work, along with additional appearances/video for the album.  God I'm such a happy man now. peace

WTF?
10.31.06 Jacksonville, FL
10.28.11 Orlando, FL
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

It would be cool if Best Buy really did get the exclusive because they usually hook you up with a bonus CD or DVD with the purchase. Anyway, if it is indeed through Best Buy, I'm sure there will be something extra that comes along with the album... even if it's just a few bonus tracks.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2008, 11:48:49 PM »

GN'R ...... THEY'RE BAAAAAAACK!

'Bout time!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

anyone know if Robin is finished with NIN or not? I wonder how all that will fit in?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »

So it's really happening? Waiting in anticipation here, exiting times beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2008, 12:22:42 AM »

rumour (its only a rumour at this stage/from a radio station )

that gnr will update their site on monday..

so take it with a pinch of salt, but Lets keep our eyes fixed to gnr.com come monday..

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »

so take it with a pinch of salt, but Lets keep our eyes fixed to gnr.com come monday..

Interesting... can't wait to see what the first single is ! we should know shortly.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2008, 01:52:10 AM »

I don't know how a radio station would get that kind of info.  In touch with the webmaster?  They're probably just guessing, and hopefully they're right.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2008, 03:15:40 AM »

I'm sure the radio station is just basing that off rumors from these very boards....I would like GN'R to speak up and say something though.  It seems to good to be true that this is FINALLY happening.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2008, 03:50:15 AM »

I agree to take it with a grain of salt but remember.

gnr has been back to the news lately

Shackler.
best buy thing wich was confirmed by gnr management 2 months ago to get us of shackler.
Shackler leaked.
Body of lies, if the world.
chidem coming out on 25th november.
the meeting at best buy with andy gould and 900 employees.

things have been big in motion and  the soundtrack for body of lies comes on oct 10 I believe or before... and the movie comes in 3 weeks or so.

an anouncement is waiting to be published... and I'd say this week like the DJ said or next week cause time is short now.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2008, 04:30:29 AM »

theres less then 2 months now untill the 25th of November..

so im sure we are really close to hearing from gnr either through their website/media conference

within the next week or so at the very longest

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2008, 04:44:43 AM »

I agree on that. this week or next week is the big point.

and to the members here at htgth.

do you believe that the songs

Chidem
blues
irs
twat
maddy
catcher
rhiad
itw
song 2
better

Are going to be on the album that is rumoured to come out on november 25th?

I really believe that Axl and co are pulling a big(F you) to us for the good cause
and just put a whole new tracklist on it.

and that would be a good thing I think cause it would boost cd sales a lot

because I won't believe that a lot of people won't buy the album due to the fact we have 13 songs already in our mp3 players today...

CD
Twat
Blues  are Deff on the album
Better
those 4 are confirmed not only by axl or management.

I think after that an all new song lineup will be on the released album.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »

I do because while they might not be new to us, they will be new to millions of listeners.  Also the final versions will sound different, so they will almosts be a different version to us, so its goingto be very exciting  ok

GeraldFord
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »

The Eagles last album (Wal Mart only) went to #1.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2008, 11:21:09 AM »

I agree to take it with a grain of salt but remember.

gnr has been back to the news lately

Shackler.
best buy thing wich was confirmed by gnr management 2 months ago to get us of shackler.
Shackler leaked.
Body of lies, if the world.
chidem coming out on 25th november.
the meeting at best buy with andy gould and 900 employees.

things have been big in motion and  the soundtrack for body of lies comes on oct 10 I believe or before... and the movie comes in 3 weeks or so.

an anouncement is waiting to be published... and I'd say this week like the DJ said or next week cause time is short now.
I hear you, I too would expect an announcement sometime soon.  The word is out on the street and the media is running with it, so you'd think they'd need to either confirm or deny to set the record straight.  Supposedly, "If The World" is not gonna be on the movie's soundtrack, it just plays during the final credits.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2008, 11:26:19 AM »

I agree on that. this week or next week is the big point.

and to the members here at htgth.

do you believe that the songs

Chidem
blues
irs
twat
maddy
catcher
rhiad
itw
song 2
better

Are going to be on the album that is rumoured to come out on november 25th?

I really believe that Axl and co are pulling a big(F you) to us for the good cause
and just put a whole new tracklist on it.

and that would be a good thing I think cause it would boost cd sales a lot

because I won't believe that a lot of people won't buy the album due to the fact we have 13 songs already in our mp3 players today...

CD
Twat
Blues  are Deff on the album
Better
those 4 are confirmed not only by axl or management.

I think after that an all new song lineup will be on the released album.

I don't believe all the songs we've heard will be on the album, but I do think most of them will.  And I don't think it matters.  There are some people who may have downloaded the leaks and will not bother purchasing the album, but that was gonna be the case anyway.  All albums hit the net eventually, before or after release.  People who illegally download are gonna do it whether the album leaks days/months/years in advance or not.  Leaks sometimes can be beneficial.  Gets buzz going and gives people a chance to hear the new music and hopefully pique their interest.  It worked with many of us.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2008, 11:57:49 AM »

the biggest problem with message forums is, we don't understand or realize that we make up a tiny tiny very meniscule percentage of the GNR fan.

There are probably people out there just as die hard and huge of GNR fans as us who just don't spend all day talking about it on a message forum.

I didn't join this place till 2003 but I was just as big a GNR fan than the most diehard on this forum.

There are roughly 20k hardcore Internet GNR fans. so think about it, if only 20k have heard those songs and we'd buy a CD of Axl doing Gregorian Chants with no accompaniment, They aren't changing tracklists etc due to that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Allman
The Flying Dutchman
Rocker

Rock N' Roll Jesus

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2008, 12:06:35 PM »

the biggest problem with message forums is, we don't understand or realize that we make up a tiny tiny very meniscule percentage of the GNR fan.

There are probably people out there just as die hard and huge of GNR fans as us who just don't spend all day talking about it on a message forum.

I didn't join this place till 2003 but I was just as big a GNR fan than the most diehard on this forum.

There are roughly 20k hardcore Internet GNR fans. so think about it, if only 20k have heard those songs and we'd buy a CD of Axl doing Gregorian Chants with no accompaniment, They aren't changing tracklists etc due to that.

hihi now that would be something, Gregorian Chants starts now! love
Agree, the mass market is what's it all about and so far they are doing a good job with Shackler and the Leonardo flick next week, only time will tell if it translates into sales.

Elvis has left the building
Thank you and goodnight
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »

hihi now that would be something, Gregorian Chants starts now! love
Agree, the mass market is what's it all about and so far they are doing a good job with Shackler and the Leonardo flick next week, only time will tell if it translates into sales.

axl doing gregorian msuci would totally rock!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: