Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:45:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Big Foot Found
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Foot Found  (Read 9034 times)
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 02:25:57 AM »

hihi 

Anyway, that must be one fuck of a big freezer!!

I do find this to be somewhat fascinating, in a way.  I'm waiting to hear what might be said in the big press conference or whatever it is.  I'm very skeptical about things, but hey.  If someone can come along and give positive proof, then I'd be happy to hear it! 
GNRFAN20
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 05:48:54 AM »

It's bullshit. how could someone find big foot that easily
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »

A 'Sasquatch detective' last Friday held court with men claiming they'd found Bigfoot ? but, the 'find' is a (surprise) rubber suit, and the 'discoverers' have vanished.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

haha   rofl

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html?sPage=fnc/scitech/naturalscience

"I extracted some [hair] from the alleged corpse and examined it and had some concerns," Kulls writes. "We burned said sample and said hair sample melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair."

Kulls called Biscardi in California, who told him to heat the body to speed up thawing.

"Within one hour we were able to see the partially exposed head," Kulls continues. "I was able to feel that it seemed mostly firm, but unusually hollow in one small section. This was yet another ominous sign."

Then came the clincher.

"Within the next hour of thaw, a break appeared up near the feet area. ... I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »

owned lmao!!!

so its a fake

html sucks
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

what were these guys thinking seriously rofl

such rednecks

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 06:23:27 PM »

You'd think they would try something a bit more convincing than a rubber suit!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »

It's bullshit. how could someone find big foot that easily

doesn't everyone have a big foot? I've got two in my house right now...?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

American 'Bigfoot' is monkey suit

The claimed recent discovery of Bigfoot in the US state of Georgia has turned out to be a hoax - it was a rubber gorilla suit in a block of ice.

Two men said last week they had found a 2.3m-tall (7ft 7in), 226kg (500lb) corpse of the legendary ape-like creature in a wood in June.

Two researchers bought the "carcass", encased in ice, for an undisclosed sum.

But as it thawed it turned out to be a rubber monkey outfit. Bigfoot has been the subject of decades of hoaxes.

Matt Whitton, a police officer, and Rick Dyer, a former prison officer, told a new conference in California last week that they had made the find while hiking.

'Dinosaurs'

A photograph on the men's website showed what appeared to be a large, hairy creature.

But Bigfoot experts reacted suspiciously to the men's claims and the story soon began to unravel.

Steve Kulls - of squatchdetective.com - observed the thawing and said that as the ice melted, the exposed head was found to be "unusually hollow in one small section".

As the process continued the feet were exposed - and were found to be made of rubber.

AP news agency reported that telephone calls to Mr Whitton and Mr Dyer were not returned on Tuesday.

But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line - which proclaims they also search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster - has been updated. It announced the duo were also looking for "big cats and dinosaurs".

Fuck 'Em All.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 07:17:04 AM »

Gee, what a surprise.  It wasn't real after all.   Roll Eyes

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 01:50:45 AM »

Well, I'm disappointed. 

Of course it was going to be bullshit.  I'm just waiting for the day when we can see some real proof.  I'd be interested.     
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 03:48:42 AM »

I'm just waiting for the day when we can see some real proof.  I'd be interested.     

You really think there'll be a day like that? Roll Eyes

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 03:54:09 AM »

You never know. 
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 06:29:30 AM »

You never know. 

Well yeah, that's the only way one can believe in this creature. You can always say "you never know". But this bigfoot's been around for what, over 100 years, and yet there's no real proof of it at all. It's just a folklore.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
$$$$
VIP

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

You never know. 

Well yeah, that's the only way one can believe in this creature. You can always say "you never know". But this bigfoot's been around for what, over 100 years, and yet there's no real proof of it at all. It's just a folklore.

that aint true. that Patterson film from the 60s is 100% real.  thats the only solid proof of their existence thus far but there is not a shadow of a doubt that film is legit IMO

Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »

This? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxuRIfFs0w

Wow.......that was proven fake a long, long time ago.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
$$$$
VIP

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »

by who? source?
the things that make me believe it:

- multiple tests determined the thing was walking in a strange way outside of human range of motion

- muscles in the thigh can be seen flexing as it steps down

- the arms are hella long but still bend perfectly at the elbow

-with todays technology they were able to see the mouth open then close again when it turns its head

-saw a show where they tried to recreate the walk in an attempt to debunk the video and failed miserably. they spent tons of money trying to replicate the "costume" and what not, and the video they came up with was pathetic. absolutely no comparison to the Patterson film. This was the thing that got me really believing in the video. When you see a guy in a costume walking next to the Patterson tape there is no question.

AND this was made in the 60s

kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »

- multiple tests determined the thing was walking in a strange way outside of human range of motion

-with todays technology they were able to see the mouth open then close again when it turns its head

-saw a show where they tried to recreate the walk in an attempt to debunk the video and failed miserably. they spent tons of money trying to replicate the "costume" and what not, and the video they came up with was pathetic. absolutely no comparison to the Patterson film. This was the thing that got me really believing in the video. When you see a guy in a costume walking next to the Patterson tape there is no question.

That doesn't prove anything. I believe the real scientists and the theories that are actually possible. This video is just a fucking video. As I said before, there is no real 100% true evidence about this creature, and you can't argue with that. But if you want to believe this shit, be my guest hihi I don't believe in God either but I think some people do.

This is the only real Bigfoot:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:29:52 PM by kaasupoltin » Logged

BEEP.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »

I don't believe in God either but I think some people do.

I can help you out on that one!, I have empircal evidence! I can tell you, with absolute certainty no less,

that it's true. Some people do believe in god.  Smiley

I believe the real scientists and the theories that are actually possible.

Hey man, we're similar in that respect!, I try not to put too much faith in fake scientists either, and theories that aren't actually possible drive me bananas.

...  Undecided

It wasn't really that funny when that guy posted it on youtube. The picture doesn't help all that much, though I guess it's an improvement!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
$$$$
VIP

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

That doesn't prove anything. I believe the real scientists and the theories that are actually possible. This video is just a fucking video. As I said before, there is no real 100% true evidence about this creature, and you can't argue with that. But if you want to believe this shit, be my guest hihi I don't believe in God either but I think some people do.

All i said was "this is why I believe the video is legit"

i guess it is "just a video" but if your gunna just cast it off as fake be prepared to explain all those points i just mentioned.

the guys analyzing the video said "you dont use a bigger hammer than you need for the job" meaning the dudes shot this video in grainy 16mm back in the 60s having no idea how far video analyzing technology would advance, yet the "costume" was incredibly intricate and almost impossibly elaborate (opening mouth, natural elbow movement in long arms no seems or zippers etc).

and why cant they recreate the costume today. with modern technology you would think it would be easy as shit but they cant. why is that?

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: