Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:14:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208696 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #680 on: October 11, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

Thats exactly right Hammy.

He is struggling cause of Edge and Kennedy but cause of Carlito he now, not only won't win the Golden Spoon, but has a great shot at the top 3-5.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #681 on: October 12, 2008, 06:01:54 AM »

RAW Superstar Randy Orton is being advertised for matches against CM Punk during the WWE November European tour, so it looks like he will be returning anytime now.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #682 on: October 12, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »

RAW Superstar Randy Orton is being advertised for matches against CM Punk during the WWE November European tour, so it looks like he will be returning anytime now.

Damn Donnie, can't we get some bad news for your team, like BS falling and breaking his ankel and falling on Randy Orton on the way putting them both out for months?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #683 on: October 12, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »

Damn Donnie, can't we get some bad news for your team, like BS falling and breaking his ankel and falling on Randy Orton on the way putting them both out for months?

Shit, I've had enough bad, Big Show, I swear has got maybe 40pts this entire fucking game. He has scored like a 5th pick.

Dont u just hate looking back on the draft and knowing had u went the other direction how much better things would be?

for instance in the tag game, We were all set up to have Batista, I mean who takes Batista over John Cena? It just shouldn't ever happen.

this game, I labored for hours and u can ask Hammy, I told him I was going Beth Phoenix but while I was typing in Beth, I said screw it and took Orton.

If I had took Beth instead of Randy, I'd probably be in the lead if u consider all the pts she has gotten and the fact Randy has 0.

For me to have any shot though, Orton would have to win the title, and I don't think he will get that shot till next game.

Be happy Cowbell that u got Cena back for Ziggler.

Cena is also gonna be back for SS and Ziggler just got busted on the wellness policy.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #684 on: October 12, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »

I still think they'll save his comeback for PPV. and if thats right then he isn't gonna be in a scoring position to Survivor Series which if i'm right is towards the end of November. and even then they will wrap him in cotton wool. Coz i think he'll probally win the rumble and they'll want him fully fit come NWO & Wrestlemania

If he doesn't win the title then i think he will go down as a clanger by D who put too much faith in him. However should he somehow be champion by Survivor Series then he has a full month to defend it. But my instinct is that he won't and although he'll probally be winning all his matches they will be against Punk & Kingston until the Rumble.

Shit, I've had enough bad, Big Show, I swear has got maybe 40pts this entire fucking game. He has scored like a 5th pick.

this game, I labored for hours and u can ask Hammy, I told him I was going Beth Phoenix but while I was typing in Beth, I said screw it and took Orton.

If I had took Beth instead of Randy, I'd probably be in the lead if u consider all the pts she has gotten and the fact Randy has 0.

Big Show / Undertaker = Same situation. I think Taker actually has less points than show. The only saving grace for Taker is that he will increase in points (well i hope) as he gets fitter and he'll be on every PPV til the games end. If he could just have a match every other week on SD that would help alot.

Orton was a risk that i thought about too. But i decided that i'd only pick him as No.5 and i'm glad i did coz i could have taken him instead of Santino, who has done well for me. And as it turned out Kong has been a steady 5th pick.

If i could have Beth instead of Taker then i would be well clear but thats the nature of the beast. I have to be honest i thought by team would do as well as Taker did (if you understand that) I knew what i was getting from my two opening picks and i thought Taker could be my difference maker but its actually turned out that Santino and Kong have been the ones who have done so well for me.

Wherever i finish in this game i wouldn't have done anything differently so i'll be happy. I just worry for my team if Santino drops his title, although i read that coz of the network change HHH will be wrestling on most SD shows for the forseeable future.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #685 on: October 12, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »

Honestly, I can't complain about this game though. Im going to redeem myself anyway cause I should finish no worse than 5th or 6th and considering how I've normally done after winning a title, Im happy that I've at least been competitive this time.

Sure, Id love to win every game and I compete to win every game but realistically, nobody is gonna win every game.

I think a repeat is very possible by someone, i mean if we play enough games, its bound to happen.

GNrfan, u also have a great shot at duplicating my feat and winning both games. Now you see how hard that is to do though and why I had to talk some shit after doing that. hihi

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #686 on: October 12, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »

GNrfan, u also have a great shot at duplicating my feat and winning both games. Now you see how hard that is to do though and why I had to talk some shit after doing that. hihi

You're a Jinx D and we all know it. I'd settle for either. But i'll be gutted if i finish 2nd in both. Id prefer to win one and come way down in the other.

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #687 on: October 12, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »

At least D and I won't finish last in the tag game. If I finished last in both games, I may start drinking heavily and throw myself off the HTGTHTron. Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #688 on: October 12, 2008, 04:28:01 PM »

U won't finish last Blowup

I would say Sweet is getting the wooden spoon this game.

Your team is stronger than his from top to bottom.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #689 on: October 12, 2008, 06:15:32 PM »

I may start drinking heavily and throw myself off the HTGTHTron. Tongue
I'm glad you mentioned that.

It's taken ten games but we have finally got a Tron.   Grin

Jericho's having a lil pose, only right to have the World Champ on HTGTH TVTongue
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #690 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeHardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Mick Foley, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Bound For Glory IV
Jay Lethal = 30
Chris Sabin = 12
Alex Shelley = 12
Sonjay Dutt = 12
Curry Man = 12
Jimmy Rave = 12
Johnny Devine = 12
Petey Williams = 12
Shark Boy = 12
Super Eric = 12
The Beautiful People = 12 Each
Kute Kip = 12
Rhino = 24
Rhaka Khan = 24
ODB = 24
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 40
Consequences Creed = 8
Taylor Wilde = 40
Awesome Kong = 8
Roxxi = 8
Abyss = 12
Matt Morgan = 12
Team 3D = 12 Each
Beer Money Inc. = 44 Each
LAX = 12 Each
Steve "Mongo" McMichael = 2
Booker T = 20
AJ Styles = 8
Christian Cage = 8
Kurt Angle = 8
Jeff Jarrett = 20
Samoe Joe = 3
Sting = 55

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 8
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 8
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($0) = 24
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 3
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 8
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 44
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Ricky Ortiz ($58,000) = 40
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 8
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 44
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($45,000) = 8
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) =  20
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Lance Cade, Festus, Manu ($0) = 0

1. Gnrfan = 482
2. Evolution =  459
3. Malcolm = 458
4. D = 378
5. slash666 = 374
6. Hammy = 344
7. Timothy08 = 341
8. high_times = 295
9. Jim = 281
10. Mr Cowbell = 271
11. sweet616 = 255
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 235
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #691 on: October 13, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »

after BFG Sunday, I am gonna be knocking on door of the top 3, especially if Taylor Wilde loses to Kong which I expect.

Another spot on prediction there Donald ok

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #692 on: October 13, 2008, 02:39:53 PM »

HAHA

now I see why u are so concerned with me picking u to win! hihi

Evolution
« Reply #693 on: October 13, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »

20k on Sting.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #694 on: October 13, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »

HAHA

now I see why u are so concerned with me picking u to win! hihi

Exactly

20k on Sting.

Can't do that can you?

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #695 on: October 13, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

He created the game, so yes...yes he can.

Your team is easily winning it's untrue.

Seriously, You have 2 dead cert title defences on the next PPV, your nearest competitors have 1 title defence tops, probably 1 wrestler on the PPV tops.

Oh and in celebration of your current form, a Special Edition, Facts & Stats Recap of Game VI will be about soon.

Oh and sorry Evo, no dice, 1 Tnaer to a team and you could only pick 1 in the initial draft.
Evolution
« Reply #696 on: October 13, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »

Bollocks, och well.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #697 on: October 13, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »

Im going to do an HTGTH version of Cyber Sunday at the end of this game.

I am going to come up with a few Avatar/Signature ideas for Cowbell and I will let you guys vote on which one he has to have for the month.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #698 on: October 13, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

I am going to come up with a few Avatar/Signature ideas for Cowbell and I will let you guys vote on which one he has to have for the month.
Is your version rigged too?  Tongue
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #699 on: October 13, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »

Dude, I will Delete my Account from this forum if Rashad Evans beats Chuck Liddell. There is absolutely no chance in hell that will happen. hihi
That's a good quote for Everyone.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: