Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:24:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208991 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #600 on: September 23, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »

hahaha

my excuses are part of my charm

I suck at Powerslam, I admit it!!!!!!!!!!!

I do stand by what i say about WWE games. I draft to win. so sometimes, I do a little much high risk, high reward picking cause honestly, I dont want to finish 3rd.

I want to win or bust, so thats why I either win or finish near the bottom.

I could throw a roster together every game and COMPETE but I wouldn't have 3 wins if I did that either.

I easily could've took Morrison 2nd, Beth third, Evan Bourne 4th and guaranteed myself a top 5 finish. I chose to gamble for the win

There won't be any excuses if u guys beat me over there. none whatsoever.

If u guys win, U are just the better team.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #601 on: September 23, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

I think Hammy visited the site and saw all the games Ive won and realizes that I am no fluke.

On that forum I have won 3 WWE games, 1 NBA Pick Em Game, 2 NFL Pick Em Games and was voted by my peers as Most Argumentative and Starter of Best Threads.

I was also inducted into the message forums first annual Hall of Fame!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #602 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »

See what I mean?  You make a half decent post sounding half decent admitting you suck at PP (Although still blaming your near bottom finishers on not playing safe and being Oooooh a Gambler, Gosh!) and then it took you all of 20 minutes before you responded with a head up your own arse post, probably to get a rise out of me ending with, your on you sonofabitch, I'll take the challenge, well nope, final answer, I'm done on the subject, HTGTH4Life and all that.

Incidently I did have a gander, (since you gave me the link), your current game, 6 players (Didn't you slag off someone's win for a lack of opponents), haven't you mentioned before some dude's whipped your ass for the past 3...4 games?  And I looked at the last game, 4th out of 9th, looks like there all getting the better of you, nowonder you want those 3 on side.

And lastly we often state this, this is a WRESTLING thread add to that I'm from the UK, and you know where you can stick your NBA, NFL bollocks!

Tongue

BTW, that's still a no and the last I have to say on it incase you failed to comprehend me the first time in this post.  Wink

Edit: We have like 5 smurfin' pages more in this thread than the last game and we are still in the fairly early stages, it's like spam central, these arguments are always pointless and drone back and forth (and then some), I'm just going to quit replying
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 09:23:18 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #603 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »

Didnt someone mention its harder to win with less people?
Also, that site had a HUGE loss of posters as they left the site and started their own. We use to have 10 every game when I won!

Also we use to count appearance pts and it is very very shitty doing that.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #604 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel Jackson, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeHardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
Finlay = 12
Bam Neely = 5
The Miz = 5
John Morrison = 5
Maryse = 12
Michelle McCool = 5
Mike Knox = 12

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($20,000) = 10
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 0
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Curt Hawkins ($89,000) = 12
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 0
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 5
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 0

1. Evolution =  323
2. Malcolm = 307    
3. Gnrfan = 286
4. slash666 = 238
5. Jim = 223
6. D = 220
7. Mr Cowbell = 208
8. Timothy08 = 191
9. high_times = 190
10. sweet616 = 179
11. Hammy = 129
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 126
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:02:52 AM by Hammy » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #605 on: September 24, 2008, 02:19:56 AM »

I'll decline.  I'm happy here.  And with you dude, its always a lose-lose situation.  If we won, rather than us celebrate, we'd have to endure you using excuses, telling us how it was fixed, you were busy focusing your talents elsewhere etc.  If we lose we'll never here the end of it from you, even if one of us won the singles game you'd drone on about how you were focused on this and it was more important and vice-versa.  And if we won all the games on offer you'd bring up how you were busy with your music or running and how your still the best because your a 3 time champion....Yawn, so no, signing up to something to give you another excuse to babble on, I'd rather not, if Gnrfan and Cowbell still want to do it though, I'm cool with that.

I think I remember you saying you would shave your head because you lost one bet, and said you would delete your account if Liddell Lost, and I know Liddell Lost, Not that you are not welcomed here BUT I think you need to honor your commitmetments and shave and delete, you can always come back with a slick head and new name.... kind of like Stone Cold Donnie.

Also we still have this game D, where it's down to a 12 point lead for you, you better bless your team so that none of them get hurt, because you got no money left to drop and swap.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:30:09 AM by Mr Cowbell ? » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #606 on: September 24, 2008, 04:31:41 AM »

Anyone else see that HUGE ECW Push for Ricky Ortiz last night, god he is looking great, and no one is bidding on him? I can't believe that. I don't think thats fair to the man. I should open the bidding up on Ortiz again at my final 20k.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #607 on: September 24, 2008, 05:46:59 AM »

I have a crew, that would wipe the floor with U,Gnrfan and Hammy.

You have a "Internet" Crew.......  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I guarantee, we would destroy u guys.

Just like the guarentee over Chuck. I think if you make enough guarentees then eventully one might come right.

I'll decline.  I'm happy here.  And with you dude, its always a lose-lose situation.  If we won, rather than us celebrate, we'd have to endure you using excuses, telling us how it was fixed, you were busy focusing your talents elsewhere etc.  If we lose we'll never here the end of it from you, even if one of us won the singles game you'd drone on about how you were focused on this and it was more important and vice-versa.  And if we won all the games on offer you'd bring up how you were busy with your music or running and how your still the best because your a 3 time champion....Yawn, so no, signing up to something to give you another excuse to babble on, I'd rather not, if Gnrfan and Cowbell still want to do it though, I'm cool with that.

I agree with Hammy. Its a no win for us. and to be honest its all i can do to keep up with the 3 games and the wrestling thread on here. I'm usually out Playing sports not just talking about them.

Plus i dont think its the right time with the other 3 games going. If you wanna talk to Hammy and organise it properly for a "Gimmick Game" like TNA was this time. i'd be happy with that. But not until some of these games are finished.

You think you have charm? Is that what your family tells you..... or your Tag Partner ok

I suck at Powerslam, I admit it!!!!!!!!!!!

Put that in a frame guys.

I want to win or bust, so thats why I either win or finish near the bottom.

Well i try to put the best team out possible every game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If a Manager/Coach leaves out his best players and loses.... its not a vaild excuse of defeat... its stupidity.

There won't be any excuses if u guys beat me over there. none whatsoever.

Theres no excuses here. I have beaten you fair and square in the singles. In fact i destroyed you that game. As has Cowbell and Hammy!

I think Hammy visited the site and saw all the games Ive won and realizes that I am no fluke.

On that forum I have won 3 WWE games, 1 NBA Pick Em Game, 2 NFL Pick Em Games and was voted by my peers as Most Argumentative and Starter of Best Threads.

I was also inducted into the message forums first annual Hall of Fame!

NBA? Really who cares!... NFL... Poor mans rugby. Seriously Why So much padding? anyway i couldn't care less about your NBA, NFL WNBA, XFL, blah blah acheivements. This is the best WWE game around and thats all that matters.

Hall Of Fame.... On a Forum.... dude thats nearly as bad as the internet crew thing. What does it mean? does it mean you've entertained people who sit at their computer 7 hours a day? Or does it mean that you are the king of the internet geeks... whatever it means its not something to brag about IMO.

Incidently I did have a gander, (since you gave me the link), your current game, 6 players (Didn't you slag off someone's win for a lack of opponents), haven't you mentioned before some dude's whipped your ass for the past 3...4 games?  And I looked at the last game, 4th out of 9th, looks like there all getting the better of you, nowonder you want those 3 on side.

4th Out of 9.... jesus thats not good for someone of your calibre, D. Like Hammy says no wonder you want those guys.... but do they want a weak link like you in their team no

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #608 on: September 24, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »

You think you have charm? Is that what your family tells you..... or your Tag Partner ok

I never told D he was charming. Tongue

Oh yah, 21k on Ortiz.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #609 on: September 24, 2008, 09:05:29 AM »

Oh yah, 21k on Ortiz.
Why didn't you just bid $30,000?  I mean what are you gonna do with $9,000?  Tongue  Buy Festus a Pick up truck  hihi
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »

Oh yah, 21k on Ortiz.
Why didn't you just bid $30,000?  I mean what are you gonna do with $9,000?  Tongue  Buy Festus a Pick up truck  hihi

Hey you just never know. That 9K could fend off the dreaded Wooden Spoon ok

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »

Look, I know what I'm doing, OK?

It's all mind games....

And Festus doesn't deserve a pick-up truck. Not after failing me and causing me to possibly win the wooden spoon again.

OK, that's it, I shall mention my displeasure at Festus's performance this game no more. I shall say nothing else on the matter.

Haha, yeah right.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Evolution
« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »

Oh yah, 21k on Ortiz.

31k.
Evolution
« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »

I can't be bothering reading all that, is D making excuses already?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

I can't be bothering reading all that, is D making excuses already?

To Sum up D.

1- Another D Gaurentee challenge, that wont happened
2- D challeneging us to a game on another board with 3 of his "Internet Crew" who voted him into the hall of internet fame. Where there will be no excuses for his loss like here.
3- The last game he played over there he took fourth so we wants to bandwagon jump the 3 men in front of him to team up with him.
4- Hes such a great manager and leader he makes picks based on bust or win everytime.
5- He may or may not own a sheep, but he is definently interested in atleast renting the back end.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #615 on: September 25, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »

Now then kids, have you missed me?

That's a hatrick for Doull
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #616 on: September 25, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

Now then kids, have you missed me?

Jeez could've done with you the last tag game  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #617 on: September 26, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel Jackson, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeHardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Impact!
Abyss = 12
Matt Morgan = 12
Rock N' Rave Infection = 5 Each
Awesome Kong = 12
Beer Money Inc. = 12 Each
LAX = 5 Each
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 12
Samoa Joe = 1
Booker T = 12
AJ Styles = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($20,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 1
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 0
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 12
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Curt Hawkins ($89,000) =  0
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 12
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 0
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 0

1. Evolution =  323
2. Malcolm = 319   
3. Gnrfan = 298
4. slash666 = 238
5. D = 232
6. Jim = 224
7. Mr Cowbell = 208
8. Timothy08 = 191
9. high_times = 190
10. sweet616 = 184
11. Hammy = 141
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 126
Evolution
« Reply #618 on: September 26, 2008, 11:04:05 AM »

Oh yah, 21k on Ortiz.

31k.

Okay, I pick up Ricky Ortiz for Curt Hawkins.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #619 on: September 26, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

Impact!
Abyss = 12
Matt Morgan = 12
Rock N' Rave Infection = 5 Each
Awesome Kong = 12
Beer Money Inc. = 12 Each
LAX = 5 Each
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 12
Samoa Joe = 1
Booker T = 12
AJ Styles = 5

i realise i might be doing myself out of points.... but something doesn't seem right here two women get 12 points?... did they both win... because unless they beat LAX or Rock N Rave i dont see how they both have 12.

Just checking its right.

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: