Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208953 times)
Evolution
« Reply #580 on: September 20, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »

Okay, so if I understand this right, Hawkins is mine. I drop Chavo Guerrero for him.

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel Jackson, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeHardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Michelle McCool = 32
Maryse = 5
Ryan Braddock = 12
Festus = 1
R-Truth = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 5
Jeff Hardy = 12
The Brian Kendrick = 5
The Great Khali = 12
Scotty Goldman = 5
Triple H = 12
MVP = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($20,000) = 32
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 22
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Curt Hawkins ($89,000) = 0
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 12
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 0
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 1

1. Evolution = 299
2. Gnrfan = 274
3. Malcolm = 273
4. slash666 = 228
5. Jim = 223
6. D = 220
7. Timothy08 = 191
8. Mr Cowbell = 186
9. high_times = 180
10. sweet616 = 167
11. Hammy = 124
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 114
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #581 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »

I tried to be as objective as possible when doing that preview thing.

I really like GNRfan's team, Ive said so since the beginning.

I also expect Jericho to lose to HBK.

Raw's ratings have PLUMMETTED with Jericho as champ.

His Match in the main event last week lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.

So HBK will be getting the strap. Count on it.

Thats why I didn't pick Evo in the top 2.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #582 on: September 20, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »

I tried to be as objective as possible when doing that preview thing.

Yeah, i think you were mate. I find things like that really interesting. Not saying i agree with everything but its always interesting to see what others think of the game. As long as its honest and not just mind games.

Is that another D's pick.... like the Liddell gaurenteed victory hihi You don't mind if i dont dash down to the bookies will you ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #583 on: September 20, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »

Seriously though, That Chuck Liddell loss was SHOCKING. U can ask Hammy, that was a pretty huge upset.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #584 on: September 20, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »

Seriously though, That Chuck Liddell loss was SHOCKING. U can ask Hammy, that was a pretty huge upset.

rofl

i know nothing about UFC so i'll take your word for it. But even in the prediction game.... you are pretty sucky at predictions dude.... and yet seem to make alot ok

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »

Im actually happy I suck in the Predictions game.

I predict based on how IT should go cause I am unable to be boring and predictable like WWE.

Evolution
« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2008, 01:28:52 PM »

Raw's ratings have PLUMMETTED with Jericho as champ.

His Match in the main event last week lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.

So HBK will be getting the strap. Count on it.

Thats why I didn't pick Evo in the top 2.

Mr. Shawn "part-timer" Michaels?

I think the reason that Batista got the poor babyface treatment at Unforgiven was to set-up a logical escape plan should the ratings tank.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #587 on: September 20, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

I predict based on how IT should go cause I am unable to be boring and predictable like WWE.

Well then you're playing the game wrong then. Don't make excuses you just suck. Don't make me go into the prediction thread and give some examples.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #588 on: September 20, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

i did pretty good last game

First game got me WAYYYYYYYY Behind because of the draft taking place. I figured logically HHH SHOULD lose the title and start a feud with La Familia and chase the title. That shit would've been great TV and exciting. Way better than Having HHH win, Edge lose and now what? HHH has no feud thats worth a shit.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »

Donnie wins, Bloats about his greatness and his mind for the world of wrestling.

Donnie looses, I just aint into it that much.

I think about my as, To be honest I guess I aint into the powerslam predictions that much, I am only giving 35-40% effort as I have been spending alot of my time checking out FCW youtube videos so I can check up on steals in the next wwe game. ALso I have been checking out the Indy scene in TENN and Georgia to see who could possibly end up in FCW next and I would want to pick up in a wwe game in 3-4 years. If I hadn't been doing that and spending 100% of my time committed to predictions I might of had more then one PERFECT PPV on you Donnie, and more then 150 lead.

Powerslam predictions they are ment to be fun and not take 2-3 weeks of back woods pondering to figure out. 

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »

Donnie wins, Bloats about his greatness and his mind for the world of wrestling.

Summed up to "Perfection", the dude always has an excuse, heck he's a walking excuse, is it that hard to say, I tried and I sucked?

I tried this WWE Game and blew it.  I didn't even think about Edge taking time off and I also talk a risk with Mr. Injury Prone and a Diva I thought would eventually get Gold, I fucked up, not 'cos WWE sucks, but because of my mistakes.

And you blame WWE for being boring and predictable.  That in itself is beyond laughable, you claim to be ultra competitive yet you are prepared to lose at a game which you should by all means win because it's so "predictable" because you'd rather just stand your ground and predict what should happen.

Tongue

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:33 PM »

Cowbell is boring and predictable just like Hammy which is why he does good at this game.

Hammy wanted to be the host of this game ONLY so he wouldn't have to take another beating at the hands of me.

Some people are great *ME* while others get lucky every once in a while.

Randy Orton is coming back! Did u see his biceps tonight? he has gotten his muscle back AND he threw a ladder!

Orton wins Gold, Cowbell may be retiring!

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #592 on: September 23, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »

Cowbell is boring and predictable just like Hammy which is why he does good at this game.

Hammy wanted to be the host of this game ONLY so he wouldn't have to take another beating at the hands of me.

Randy Orton is coming back! Did u see his biceps tonight? he has gotten his muscle back AND he threw a ladder!

Hammy can admit his mistakes. Like NORMAL human egobeings. We all make mistakes except for the MESSIAH himself DONNIE the Messiah. The Chosen One, I am sure your mother wakes up daily just to drop to her knees and praise her son,

DONNIE THE MESSIAH.

If Donnie the Messiah, would of been swimming in the Beijing Olympics he would of won 10 gold medals in 8 Events, BECAUSE he's DONNIE THE MESSIAH..........

How Could the New York Giants upset the Undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl?..... Oh Yeah DONNIE THE MESSIAH blessed the Giants before the game..........

Bastita didnt injure Cena like we all think, Cena wouldnt sign Donnie's chest, so he "Ninja Kicked" him in the back of the neck putting him out of commision to defeat me in this game...... He's Donnie....... THE MESSIAH.

I am just glad he hasnt gotten close enough to RKO to rub him down and heal him with his MESSIAH MAN MASSAGE POWER.

I made mistakes, I could of Had MVP, who i knew would be on more PPVs and I picked Koslov who is doing a Big SHow interference push right now. I shouldnt of taken Rhino, but it was as a Fan of him that I picked him, and I could of had better TNA talent, if I care enough to watch it, or better WWE Talent, those were my mistakes in this game. Cena getting hurt, I dont think anyone seen that coming so I dont think picking him 3rd overal was a mistake but rather bad luck.

If you think you can "Out Predict" Hammy, after this prediction game why don't we let someone else run the game so Hammy can proove what everyone already knows and whoop your butt in game #2. Heck I would even run that game so he can have the pleasure that I am going to have in finishing better then you in 2 of the 3 current WWE games.

Yeah if you think your handicapp Team can strum along and WIN this game (Like you said you would) more power to you and I will Retire. I BACK UP WHAT I SAY AND STICK TO MY PROMISES, now go shave your head and create a new username, you TOOL.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:39:36 AM by Mr Cowbell ? » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #593 on: September 23, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel Jackson, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeHardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
Punk +12
Rhodes +5
Duece +5
Santino +12
Kane +12
Evan Bourne +5
Kelly Kelly +12
Beth +5
The Miz +12
Morrison +12
Cryme Tyme +5 Each
Lance Cade +12
Jericho +12
JBL +12
Bastita +5
HBK +5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($20,000) = 12
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 10
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) =  00000000000000000000
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Curt Hawkins ($89,000) = 12
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 10
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 5
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 0
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 29
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 12

1. Evolution =  311
2. Malcolm = 302        (+1 spot)
3. Gnrfan = 286         (-1 Spot)
4. slash666 = 238
5. Jim = 223
6. D = 220
7. Mr Cowbell = 198  (+1 spot)
8. Timothy08 = 191     (-1 spot)
9. high_times = 190
10. sweet616 = 179
11. Hammy = 129
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 126

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:35:04 PM by Mr Cowbell ? » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #594 on: September 23, 2008, 06:16:50 AM »

Summed up to "Perfection", the dude always has an excuse, heck he's a walking excuse, is it that hard to say, I tried and I sucked?

I tried this WWE Game and blew it.  I didn't even think about Edge taking time off and I also talk a risk with Mr. Injury Prone and a Diva I thought would eventually get Gold, I fucked up, not 'cos WWE sucks, but because of my mistakes.

And you blame WWE for being boring and predictable.  That in itself is beyond laughable, you claim to be ultra competitive yet you are prepared to lose at a game which you should by all means win because it's so "predictable" because you'd rather just stand your ground and predict what should happen.

Tongue

Posts like this deserve medals.... i think we all want to say it.... but the words escape us. Said to perfection.

If Donnie the Messiah, would of been swimming in the Beijing Olympics he would of won 10 gold medals in 8 Events, BECAUSE he's DONNIE THE MESSIAH..........

How Could the New York Giants upset the Undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl?..... Oh Yeah DONNIE THE MESSIAH blessed the Giants before the game..........

Grin funny!

I have been spending alot of my time checking out FCW youtube videos so I can check up on steals in the next wwe game. ALso I have been checking out the Indy scene in TENN and Georgia to see who could possibly end up in FCW next and I would want to pick up in a wwe game in 3-4 years. If I hadn't been doing that and spending 100% of my time committed to predictions I might of had more then one PERFECT PPV on you Donnie, and more then 150 lead.

Jesus, checking out talent for four years time! i haven't even thought about October yet! I haven't decided what i'm gonna have for lunch yet! Thats dedication.

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #595 on: September 23, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »

It's obvious what my team is lacking: surnames. I would be higher if they were still Jesse and Festus Dalton. Remember that?

And Kane got me 12 points last night. Wink

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #596 on: September 23, 2008, 03:34:28 PM »

It's obvious what my team is lacking: surnames. I would be higher if they were still Jesse and Festus Dalton. Remember that?

My bad, must of missed it, i'll add it in now.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #597 on: September 23, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »

My bad, must of missed it, i'll add it in now.

Excellent, only 3 points behind Hammy. Hopefully Edge doesn't make a surprise return to the ring...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »

Hammy can admit his mistakes. Like NORMAL human egobeings. We all make mistakes except for the MESSIAH himself DONNIE the Messiah. The Chosen One, I am sure your mother wakes up daily just to drop to her knees and praise her son,

DONNIE THE MESSIAH.

Bastita didnt injure Cena like we all think, Cena wouldnt sign Donnie's chest, so he "Ninja Kicked" him in the back of the neck putting him out of commision to defeat me in this game...... He's Donnie....... THE MESSIAH.

I am just glad he hasnt gotten close enough to RKO to rub him down and heal him with his MESSIAH MAN MASSAGE POWER.

I made mistakes, I could of Had MVP, who i knew would be on more PPVs and I picked Koslov who is doing a Big SHow interference push right now. I shouldnt of taken Rhino, but it was as a Fan of him that I picked him, and I could of had better TNA talent, if I care enough to watch it, or better WWE Talent, those were my mistakes in this game. Cena getting hurt, I dont think anyone seen that coming so I dont think picking him 3rd overal was a mistake but rather bad luck.

If you think you can "Out Predict" Hammy, after this prediction game why don't we let someone else run the game so Hammy can proove what everyone already knows and whoop your butt in game #2. Heck I would even run that game so he can have the pleasure that I am going to have in finishing better then you in 2 of the 3 current WWE games.

Yeah if you think your handicapp Team can strum along and WIN this game (Like you said you would) more power to you and I will Retire. I BACK UP WHAT I SAY AND STICK TO MY PROMISES, now go shave your head and create a new username, you TOOL.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Excellent! U had me crackin up! I love this game.

I have a crew, that would wipe the floor with U,Gnrfan and Hammy.

I tell u what.

Im layin down a challenge!

I have a crew at my sports forum, and I guarantee, we would destroy u guys.

So if u guys want to come over and "INVADE" us

we will do a little stable match over there

My 4 againt u three and a partner of your choice!

Got the balls for it?

Its just a key stroke away!

Accept the challenge and I'll give u the website URL

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #599 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:49 PM »

I'll decline.  I'm happy here.  And with you dude, its always a lose-lose situation.  If we won, rather than us celebrate, we'd have to endure you using excuses, telling us how it was fixed, you were busy focusing your talents elsewhere etc.  If we lose we'll never here the end of it from you, even if one of us won the singles game you'd drone on about how you were focused on this and it was more important and vice-versa.  And if we won all the games on offer you'd bring up how you were busy with your music or running and how your still the best because your a 3 time champion....Yawn, so no, signing up to something to give you another excuse to babble on, I'd rather not, if Gnrfan and Cowbell still want to do it though, I'm cool with that.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: