Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:21:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208924 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2008, 10:52:06 AM »

1. Evolution = 287
2. Gnrfan = 262
3. Malcolm = 261
4. D = 220
5. slash666 = 216
6. Jim = 201
7. Timothy08 = 191
8. high_times = 156
9. sweet616 = 150
10. Mr Cowbell = 142
11. Hammy = 124
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 113[/i]

Cowbell, i think you could be rocking a D authorised Signature if things keep going like this. D has gone from 156 to 220 in 3 days. Don't call it a comeback! nervous

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »

Im holding out for Orton to be back at Cyber Sunday

If I'm gonna have any chance at repeating, Big Show has got to start wrestling. I don't think he has scored me a single pt this entire game.

Call me crazy, but I can see Jeff Hardy winning the title at No Mercy.

This is usually the time of year when the WWE give a new person a chance with the title.

HHH presumably will be facing UT at WM this year, so he won't need the title for that feud. SO u drop it to Hardy and give him his much deserved shot.

Have Jeff face Edge at WM for the WWE Title and Im thinking we will get Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho maybe for the World Heavyweight title or some sort of 4 way with Jericho,Batista, Orton and Cena.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »

drop Burchilla for Primo Colon

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »

drop Burchilla for Primo Colon
Dude, Burchill wrestled on RAW this week, thus making him active, so as your #2 pick you cannot drop him.

Speaking of which, if Timothy doesn't show up and drop someone for Primo in a couple of days he's losing Candice Michelle as things stand.

But when he won him wasn't Burchill available to drop?
When he won him yes, but since he didn't drop him then, the dude's active again now....

...the mistake was in not making the drop before RAW.

If people want to avoid delayed trades, putting a simple "If I win I want to drop Wrestler A" will stop that because immediately upon winning the swap will be done.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 01:56:52 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »

Well......... In Timothy's favor, didnt he try to drop him for Burchill but had to wait an extra week to make Burchill Inactive for 3 weeks?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »

Well......... In Timothy's favor, didnt he try to drop him for Burchill but had to wait an extra week to make Burchill Inactive for 3 weeks?
I believe that was Candice Michelle he tried to do that switch with.

Heck I made this post when he won him:

Timothy has won for $75,000 Primo Colon (And you can drop Burchill for him) - To get his points you need to drop him before Smackdown

This was waaay before RAW, there was plenty of time.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:14:56 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »

Candice ain't beating Beth Phoenix

Man that plastic surgery Candice got looks horrible.

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »

drop Hawkins for Colon

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:05 PM »

Timothy is my official dark horse to win this game.

If Colon wins tag gold and Candice keeps getting a push mixed with Angles solid pts and  Henry being good for pts every week. He could really sneak into the discussion.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #529 on: September 17, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »

Call me crazy, but I can see Jeff Hardy winning the title at No Mercy.

This is usually the time of year when the WWE give a new person a chance with the title.

They have to forgive him first. Like Hammy said i think he needs just to prove himself for 6 more months. Might even get a Big Show title win.

Plus that means HHH will lose to Hardy twice on PPV in a row if my memory serves. I can only think of Batista that has done that in recent memory.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #530 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:44 PM »

^ Because of the TNA influx soo many teams are strong, it's hard to pick a winner.  

Look at Gnrfan's his weakest guy is the friggin' Undertaker...

....Malcolm's is Mickie James

Evolution's is Umaga simply because he is injured.

Now with a Tag Champion available things are thrown wide open again, I expect many a bid for him.

Also does anyone have a smurfin' clue if Edge is returning this side of Christmas.....return from hell dammit!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #531 on: September 17, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »

HHH presumably will be facing UT at WM this year, so he won't need the title for that feud. SO u drop it to Hardy and give him his much deserved shot.

Well i dont think that will happen. Again i'm not sure he'll wanna lose again to Taker at Mania and there is no sense in HHH beating his streak. i think it'll go to someone else again.

^ Because of the TNA influx soo many teams are strong, it's hard to pick a winner.  

Look at Gnrfan's his weakest guy is the friggin' Undertaker...

....Malcolm's is Mickie James

Evolution's is Umaga simply because he is injured.

Now with a Tag Champion available things are thrown wide open again, I expect many a bid for him.

Also does anyone have a smurfin' clue if Edge is returning this side of Christmas.....return from hell dammit!

Undertaker never wrestles. he needs to start or he'll be getting dropped.

And i have no clue on Edge. I heard rumours he just needed rest for a month.... but who knows

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #532 on: September 17, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »

You know, if Jesse and Festus randomly won the Tag Team Titles and defended them regularly, possibly on a PPV, I could win! (Kane not being a lunatic who gets himself DQ'd would also help...)

What are the odds of Jesse and Festus winning the Tag Team Titles in a gimmick match in the main event of a PPV??.....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #533 on: September 17, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

What are the odds of Jesse and Festus winning the Tag Team Titles in a gimmick match in the main event of a PPV??.....
Not unless they let us two on the booking team.

Barry Darsow as their manager you say?  Top idea!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #534 on: September 17, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »

I read on a site that Edge isn't coming back till mid NOV but with ratings the way they are, i say he will be back.

Im not throwing the towel in on my team. If Orton comes back first of NOV and Big Show starts wrestling, I am not out of it by any means.

Evo also has all of his money that he can pick up somebody.

I think EVO should've pursued the free agents more vigorously.

He should've did all he could to get Manu,Carlito or Primo

I spend my money foolishly but Id rather blow all my cash and lose than do like Neemo and Jim *Sorry guys* and not make the trades that would've won the game.

EVO's team is scary also, he has a great chance to win his first legitimate title and I feel he let some great opportunities go by.

Also, I think GNRfan's loyalty to the Undertaker could end up costing him the game.

UT is a jobber in these games.

He only is good for 20pts a month on PPV. that is like having Charlie Haas jobbing 4 straight Raws.

So I think He should've got into the big FA sweepstakes and tried for Colon or Carlito.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #535 on: September 17, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »

EVO's team is scary also, he has a great chance to win his first legitimate title and I feel he let some great opportunities go by.
First?  His 1st Title win was legit you cheeky bastard Tongue

So I think He should've got into the big FA sweepstakes and tried for Colon or Carlito.
At the speed of debuts these days there will be plenty more.  Hawkins is a champ, Brie Bella and her twin cheating method to win, has got to make her a heel when it comes out and therefore a #1 Contender right?  There's plenty of people left to splash the cash on and if the injury timing was right, Umaga should be due back in the next week or two anyway.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #536 on: September 17, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »

Also, I think GNRfan's loyalty to the Undertaker could end up costing him the game.

UT is a jobber in these games.

He only is good for 20pts a month on PPV. that is like having Charlie Haas jobbing 4 straight Raws.

haha D you are funny. Dont worry about my team. Just worry about yours.

Like Hammy says... people are popping up all over the place. I know how long i'm giving taker to make his impact

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #537 on: September 17, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

I dont consider the first WWE game to be that legit as u guys had that ridiculously retarded, Horrible drafting system.

It wasn't till game II that I introduced a proper draft and the very popular SNAKE draft that has made the game fair.

So, listing wrestlers 1-30 and having them auto drafted just isn't the same as winning this way.

Its still a win, but not a win like winning now is.

Im just saying, u can't let all the good people pass u by. Hawkins ain't keepin the tag titles. THey are losing them next Friday to the Colons. Thats pretty much a given.

Evo is gold with Jericho and his amazing pick of Taylor Wilde. That was a great pick although something tells me Kong is bout to win back the Gold.

Anyhow, U drop Chavo and pick up Colon,Manu or Carlito and that team all of a sudden goes from possibly winning to being a frontrunner favorite.

How long do u wait to pick up a new debut?

This game is still early but the end comes before u know it and u have to maximize your trades as much as possible.

Case in Point me with Kozlov last year.

Everyone thought I was insane spending 100k on him but look how that paid off. There wasn't another debut that came close to the pts he generated.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #538 on: September 17, 2008, 03:40:13 PM »

New year's resolution: research picks better.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #539 on: September 17, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

I dont consider the first WWE game to be that legit as u guys had that ridiculously retarded, Horrible drafting system.

It wasn't till game II that I introduced a proper draft and the very popular SNAKE draft that has made the game fair.

So, listing wrestlers 1-30 and having them auto drafted just isn't the same as winning this way.

Its still a win, but not a win like winning now is.

Im just saying, u can't let all the good people pass u by. Hawkins ain't keepin the tag titles. THey are losing them next Friday to the Colons. Thats pretty much a given.

Evo is gold with Jericho and his amazing pick of Taylor Wilde. That was a great pick although something tells me Kong is bout to win back the Gold.

Anyhow, U drop Chavo and pick up Colon,Manu or Carlito and that team all of a sudden goes from possibly winning to being a frontrunner favorite.

How long do u wait to pick up a new debut?

This game is still early but the end comes before u know it and u have to maximize your trades as much as possible.

Case in Point me with Kozlov last year.

Everyone thought I was insane spending 100k on him but look how that paid off. There wasn't another debut that came close to the pts he generated.

Are you really telling the guy who is top of the standings that his team isn't a contender or isn't good enough Roll Eyes

What does that make your team?

Oh and i dont consider two of your wins legit coz i was in Australia and couldn't draft properlly or trade. Therefore we have won the same amount hihi

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: