Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208913 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #500 on: September 14, 2008, 11:54:32 AM »

Hammy actually wants the wooden spoon, cause if he gets it, he truly will have won every single title and by God that is an amazing accomplishment.

Here is the deal Cowbell:

I am in 5th place.

The only team I am afraid of and the team I picked to win this game was Gnrfan.

no one elses team has big time talent that makes me shiver.

I have Matt Hardy who won't lose the title till probably WM.

I have The Big Show who has been doing run ins BUT in the wrestling world, he has been setting up an angle. That angle is now set where he is Vickie's bodyguard etc. So I fully expect him to start getting squash match after squash match on SD.

Randy Orton, Dude he is gonna be back by No Mercy. Did u see him on Raw? no Sling, his muscle tone is back *which means he is hitting the weights*

He originally hurt his collarbone June 8th. He was cleared to be back August 8th. he hurt it again August 10th. So, if it took 2 months to heal before, it will take 2 months now IF it was injured as badly which I am thinking it wasn't.

anyhow, 2 months from august 10th is October 10th or 3 days before No Mercy. so expect him back on that PPV or the Raw after.

2 and a half months of Orton on my score.

Now, Robert Roode should keep the tag title till the end of the game. hopefully he starts back wrestling on Impact every week and defends the tag title.

now, All I need is a 4th round pick that scores decently.  when Big Show starts squashing, probably this week and Orton comes back, I will have arguably the most fearsome top 3 in this game.

add Roode and his tag title to that. My 4th pick is a luxury what ever they bring in.

Jake Swagger was a 2 time All American collegiate wrestler *Vince Loves these guys*  He was the FWC heavyweight champ before being called up and he currently has a 62-0 streak going. He looks great, wrestles great. This guy is gonna be a future main eventer and I got him for 21k.

so u are damn right. I saw this as an opportunity and I outsmarted u guys.

I got caught playing chicken with Blowup. I figured he'd go 40 on Ortiz. When he didn't, i had a plan B.

get Jake Swagger who I think will catch fire on ECW.

so bidding 21k on him, i knew everyone would think Id have to drop Orton.

Cowbell helped me tremendously urging everyone to not bid and I was so fucking happy cause i never dreamed Id get him that cheap.

so now, I have the guy I wanted in Swagger

I don't need money cause if a big time dude debuts,look at all those 120k's on the board. U aren't getting anyone outside of a here and there jobber.

so I got Swagger for 21k and I am excited about that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #501 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »

You outsmarted us and think he's soooo good.

Well go pick him up in the tag game, I double dare ya!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #502 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »

I have to consult with my partner on all matters.

no way we are dropping Cena

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #503 on: September 14, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »

I have to consult with my partner on all matters.

no way we are dropping Cena

Well since Festus averages 0 points a week and your more than happy to ditch Ricky Ortiz, I'm failing to see the problem, surely you can talk your partner out of his infatuation with the Corn Fed Retard....
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #504 on: September 14, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Hammy can have the wooden spoon of he wants. I don't wanna win the damn thing twice... nervous

Oh, and my "infatuation" with Festus died about the time he came out DRESSED AS A FUCKING REMOVAL MAN AND KIDNAPPED KENNY DYKSTRA INSTEAD OF WRESTLING A MATCH. rant Gah.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #505 on: September 14, 2008, 12:24:10 PM »

The only team I am afraid of and the team I picked to win this game was Gnrfan.

no one elses team has big time talent that makes me shiver.

peace

Thats almost praise i'm getting from D there isn't it? Shocked

I have Matt Hardy who won't lose the title till probably WM.

I have The Big Show who has been doing run ins BUT in the wrestling world, he has been setting up an angle. That angle is now set where he is Vickie's bodyguard etc. So I fully expect him to start getting squash match after squash match on SD.

Randy Orton, Dude he is gonna be back by No Mercy. Did u see him on Raw? no Sling, his muscle tone is back *which means he is hitting the weights*

Now, Robert Roode should keep the tag title till the end of the game. hopefully he starts back wrestling on Impact every week and defends the tag title.

I think alot of what you say is right. Like Matt Hardy i'm pretty sure will do extremly well for you and a solid 1st pick and i don't follow TNA but i gather by the way you talk that Roode is looking good for you. However there are alot of ifs and buts around that dude. Yeah Big Show might start squashing, but he also might just play storylines building up to a Taker vs Show match. We know Taker won't wrestle that much but its usually the face who wrestles and the heel who doesn't... so that will be interesting watching.

Orton has been and still is the biggest wildcard in the game, however Jericho's title win seems to have put Orton out of the title picture at least for the time being. Personally i think they will save his come-back for a PPV and i think No Mercy might come too early for him. But i think you did the right thing not ditching him and i would have done the same although if Ortiz and Swagger go on a rampage you'll regret it.

Jake Swagger was a 2 time All American collegiate wrestler *Vince Loves these guys*  He was the FWC heavyweight champ before being called up and he currently has a 62-0 streak going. He looks great, wrestles great. This guy is gonna be a future main eventer and I got him for 21k.

A main eventer! are you joking? i know Vince loves those guys but do you really expect him on ECW full time? I actually watched a few highlights of him in FCW and yes he looks good but i think this game might have too soon for him. Especially on ECW coz they rotate their talent so much. Oh and he is still a member of FCW and scheduled for events well into November, so it looks unlikely that he'll be an every week guy on ECW, but i could be wrong.

so u are damn right. I saw this as an opportunity and I outsmarted u guys.

You outsmarted us! no one wanted him but you.

You outsmarted us and think he's soooo good.

Well go pick him up in the tag game, I double dare ya!
I treble dare ya

Hammy can have the wooden spoon of he wants. I don't wanna win the damn thing twice... nervous

Oh, and my "infatuation" with Festus died about the time he came out DRESSED AS A FUCKING REMOVAL MAN AND KIDNAPPED KENNY DYKSTRA INSTEAD OF WRESTLING A MATCH. rant Gah.

haha hihi

You are funny dude. Next week they be tag champs and all will be rosey again ok Keep the Faith

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #506 on: September 14, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »

As reported elsewhere James Storm was injured last night at the TNA House Show in London, ON.

He did not receive a concussion as originally reported rather was caught accross the troat with clothesline by Alex Shelly and couldn?t breathe. The initial fear was that Storm had a crushed or torn larynx. An X-Ray determined that muscles in throat were swollen, but no tear. He is expected to appear on the TNA PPV.

Also injured on the show was Jackie Moore who had several front teeth knocked out.

To quote Jim....."I would like to resign my team now". Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #507 on: September 15, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Primo Colon, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA No Surrender
Matt Morgan = 20
Abyss = 20
Team 3D = 8 Each
Awesome Kong = 24
ODB = 12
Taylor Wilde = 40
Angelina Love = 8
Beer Money Inc = 40 Each
LAX = 8 Each
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 50
Petey Williams = -2
Consequences Creed = 8
Jay Lethal = 12
Sonjay Dutt = 24
The Prince Justice Brotherhood = 20 Each
The Rock N' Rave Infection & Christy Hemme = 8 Each
Samoa Joe = 45
Christian Cage = 13
Kurt Angle = 13

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 24
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($40,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 45
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 8
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Ricky Ortiz, Robert Roode ($21,000) = 40
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 40
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 13
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 40
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 13
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 0

1. Gnrfan = 250
=. Evolution = 250
3. Malcolm = 232
4. Jim = 201
5. slash666 = 199
6. D = 196
7. Timothy08 = 162
8. high_times = 156
9. sweet616 = 145
10. Mr Cowbell = 142
11. Hammy = 124
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 88
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »

Oh Jesus. Shocked

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

I bet Malcolm hates hurricanes right now. hihi

[/color]

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #510 on: September 16, 2008, 08:53:40 AM »

Ha ho!, the boy's coming good now!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #511 on: September 16, 2008, 08:56:03 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Primo Colon, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
Chris Jericho = 32
CM Punk = 5
Candice Michelle = 12
Jillian = 5
JBL = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 5
Cody Rhodes = 12
Ted DiBiase = 12
Manu = 12
Kofi Kingston = 5
Jerry ?The King? Lawler = 5
Charlie Haas = 5
Jamie Noble = 12
Paul Burchill = 5
Rey Mysterio = 12
Kane = 1

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($40,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 5
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Ricky Ortiz, Robert Roode ($21,000) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 32
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 17
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 24
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 25

1. Evolution = 282
2. Gnrfan = 262
3. Malcolm = 256
4. slash666 = 204
5. Jim = 201
6. D = 196
7. Timothy08 = 179
8. high_times = 156
9. sweet616 = 150
10. Mr Cowbell = 142
11. Hammy = 124
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 113

Reminders: D you still need to pick up your young hoss.

Timothy, you still need to pick up Primo Colon, you have just over 3 days left or your 5th pick is automatically dropped for them, also you cannot drop Burchill either since the dude is active again....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 03:56:58 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #512 on: September 16, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

Drop Ricky Ortiz for Swagger

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #513 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:01 PM »

20 K on Nicky from the Spirit Squad,

For DONNIE I am talking about Ziggler.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #514 on: September 16, 2008, 08:41:30 PM »

20 K on Nicky from the Spirit Squad,

For DONNIE I am talking about Ziggler.
Unless you are dropping Cena....again.

What gives?

That only leaves Kozlov who laid out the #1 Contender on Smackdown and the Divas Champion....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »

Still can't believe how smart I am.

Getting The All American American for 21k

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did u guys see him tonight? This kid is gonna be a star!

24pt ECW

Come on Big Show u fat fuck, wrestle on SD u giant waste of fucking air time!

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #516 on: September 17, 2008, 04:19:13 AM »

Did u guys see him tonight? This kid is gonna be a star!

But he'll need to move brands to get you lots of points. He wont beat Hardy within this game for the title... so unless he gets on SD more then he wont win you the game. Plus he is advertised for FCW in the end of Oct start of Nov events. Isn't he the champion in FCW.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #517 on: September 17, 2008, 07:54:06 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends

ECW
Matt Hardy = 12
Mike Knox = 5
Evan Bourne = 12
The Miz = 5
Jack Swagger = 12
Mark Henry = 12
Finlay = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0) = 24
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 5
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 12
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 5
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Manu ($30,000) = 0

1. Evolution = 287
2. Gnrfan = 262
3. Malcolm = 261
4. D = 220
5. slash666 = 216
6. Jim = 201
7. Timothy08 = 191
8. high_times = 156
9. sweet616 = 150
10. Mr Cowbell = 142
11. Hammy = 124
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 113

Timothy, you still need to pick up Primo Colon, you have just over 2 days left or your 5th pick is automatically dropped for them, also you cannot drop Burchill either since the dude is active again....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2008, 07:59:55 AM »

Still can't believe how smart I am.

Getting The All American American for 21k
No getting him for that would be (cos nobody would of outbid you for him), you essentially paid 60 for him....and the whole Ortiz was a smokescreen, dude you'll put spin on anything to make it look good  Tongue

As for title challenging, you team is very good, downside is 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th ALL have money so they will be able to pick people up along the way, you need to hope you have no injuries and nobody good shows up from now on....

Speaking of which, if Timothy doesn't show up and drop someone for Primo in a couple of days he's losing Candice Michelle as things stand.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »

Speaking of which, if Timothy doesn't show up and drop someone for Primo in a couple of days he's losing Candice Michelle as things stand.

But when he won him wasn't Burchill available to drop?

Aslo i thought he already had dropped someone for Primo a couple of pages back.

Edit: My mistake it was Shad he dropped for Candice. But my question about Burchill stands!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:48:28 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: