Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208743 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

I will say this, I don't like my chances to repeat or to even win a title, but I think if Big Show starts wrestling, I will have a great shot at the top 5.

With Hardy And Roode as champs and if Show starts squashing and Orton comes back fairly soon, Hell, I could possibly pull a big upset if I get some help and some stuff to go my way.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #481 on: September 12, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

Raw
, Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Manu, Primo Colon, Snitsky, SHAD of Cryme Time

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Impact
Christian Cage= 5 (Ruled No Contest)
Abyss = 5 (Ruled No Contest) +5 Second Match
Awesome Kong = 12
Roxxi = 5
Samoa JOe = 36 (3 matches, 3 wins)
Divine = 5
Lance Rock = 5
Tomoko = 5
Kurt ANgle =12
Booker T = 12
Matt Morgan =5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($40,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 36
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 0
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 0
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 5
Hammy: Edge, Lance Cade, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($100,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($120,000) = 12
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 232
2. Gnrfan = 226
3. Evolution = 209
4. slash666 = 179
5. D = 151
6. Jim = 146
7. Timothy08 = 144
8. sweet616 = 128
9. high_times = 120
10. Mr Cowbell = 118
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 88
12. Hammy = 67

Got the results off the internet, didnt watch the show, am I correct or any mistakes?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 12:58:02 AM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #482 on: September 12, 2008, 12:56:24 AM »

Wow bidding on two guys at once D, if no one out bids you, you will end up having to drop RKO and Maryse.  So if the other people out there are seeing this, it might be wise to let D have ortiz and swagger now as they wont be on any PPVs and will be barely on tv, which wont help Donnie in the long run.

D has all his money left on the board so if you REALLY want one of them jobbers all yopu have to do is outbid him by 1,000. But be advised if we work as a team together, and no one outbids, D will have to drop MARYSE, who will outscore both Ortiz and Swagger in this game, and RKO will also be available and he will be around in NOvember and Decemeber for someone to pick up as D will be out of money and not be able to get anyone else. Also if one of his guys gets hurt he wont have any money left so he will be stuck with Hardy, Big Show, Swagger, Ortiz, and Roode for the rest of the game.

BE ADVISED DONT OUTBID D, THIS IS A CHANCE FOR THE GREATER GOOD TO RISE UP AND STAND TOGETHER UNITED AND LET DONNIE SINK HIMSELF WITH HIS BIDS.

Yeah and with Swagger and Ortiz you are going to be a bottom 5

I think you made a mistake double bidding and I hope no one outbids you so you can end up with these two wonderful talents.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #483 on: September 12, 2008, 06:08:00 AM »

I will say this, I don't like my chances to repeat or to even win a title, but I think if Big Show starts wrestling, I will have a great shot at the top 5.

With Hardy And Roode as champs and if Show starts squashing and Orton comes back fairly soon, Hell, I could possibly pull a big upset if I get some help and some stuff to go my way.

hang on. I thought you were the "big dog" in town. You can't upset. You can only fail. And remember your favourite motto. 2nd is nowhere. So Top 5 is failure for you.

Swagger has potential being the FCW champion so don't try and fool us all with reverse psycology. But the problem is ECW only has max of 8 guys wrestling a week. Matt Hardy will be on every one, And then there is Mark Henry, Morrsion, Finlay in the 2nd lot that wrestle more often and then there is a host of others that rotate. So having 2 or 3 ECW guys with Orton who hasn't come back to the ring yet and Big Show who has yet to put many points on the board, is a risk.

You best hope that Orton gets back, Show wins a title & Roode defends a lot. Plus you'll have no money left for the crunch of the game. Poor choices my friend

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #484 on: September 12, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »

My performances in these games are up and down like a bloody yo-yo.

First game, finished quite high. Next few games, meh. Last game, THIRD. This game, I get to watch Jesse and Festus do NOTHING despite being only one of two teams on Smackdown. Kane needs to have matches instead of appearing on the Titantron with a damn mask. I fully expect him to begin squashing jobbers next week.

That's my complaint of the day.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #485 on: September 12, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »

Well my laptop has been fixed ahead of schedule (wahey), so I'm back, cheers for doing the scores.

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Lance Cade, Layla, Manu, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Primo Colon, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000)
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000)
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($40,000)
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000)
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000)
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000)
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000)
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000)
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000)
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($95,000)
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000)
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000)

1. Malcolm = 232
2. Gnrfan = 226
3. Evolution = 209
4. slash666 = 179
5. D = 151
6. Jim = 146
7. Timothy08 = 144
8. sweet616 = 128
9. high_times = 120
10. Mr Cowbell = 118
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 88
12. Hammy = 67

So with the latest bids:

I've won Carlito for $61,000 and drop Lance Cade for him.

Timothy has won for $75,000 Primo Colon (And you can drop Burchill for him) - To get his points you need to drop him before Smackdown

D has $21,000 on Jack Swagger (About 28 hours left) and $39,000 on Ricky Ortiz (Just over 4 hours left)

And BlowUpYourVideo has $70,000 on Manu (About 15 hours left)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #486 on: September 12, 2008, 04:11:02 PM »

D D D.. you got all caught up in bidding on these two jokers, you are about to be broke and loose RKO and Maryse. If everyone is smart no one will outbid you. By taking these two, you are GUARENTEEING Last 3 spots for yourself if not the wooden spoon. You have dug yourself a grave and hopped into the casket, you are just waiting for the undertaker to come by and close your coffin on your two wonderful picks. 

NO ONE OUTBID D, he was trying to play a ravising round of Chicken with everyone and got caught in the middle with 2 picks at once.  Let him enjoy those two picks, and IT WILL GUARENTEE will have a better team.

1- D won't have any money so he cant bid on or bid up anyone else.
2- H cant drop Roode, Big Show, or Hardy so RKO and Maryse will be available for everyone to pick up.
3- If someone on his team gets hurt he wont be able to drop anyone.
4- He will be a broken player who boasted about being the first to repeat and now if might eb the first to win and then take the wooden spoon in the next game. 

D made TERRIBLE picks in the Draft, Lance Cade (hurt), RKO(hurt), and Big Show(only interfers in matches)  He thought he was going to kick butt with that team?  I would fear a team of Barry Horowitz, 1-2-3 Kid, Danny Davis, and The Genius more then his team of injured.

D talked a good game, didnt he, He sure isnt backing it up.  It would be best for everyone for no one to outbid Donnie, as when he wins both, and is without cash, buried in the whole he dug and looking out at his coffin, The excuses, rants, and everythign else in the book will be thrown our way.

Don't play chicken with D, He cant bid no more and it about to get DOUBLE BURNED.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #487 on: September 12, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »

HAHAHA Cowbell, what an idiot. The guy who picked back up John Cena and really thought Ortiz was gonna score 12pts a week. A guy talking shit who is currently 33pts behind me and will be over 70 behind me when Roode defends the tag title Sunday.

I don't have to beat everyone else this game. I just have to beat u.

Big Show is in an angle where he is now on Vickie, the GM's side. He is gonna start getting squash match after squash match to look strong for HHH. He will probably win a number 1 contender battle royal coming up.

Hardy is strong and will be ECW champ till the end of the game, Roode will be tag champ till the end of the game and really with your pathetic roster, thats all I need to beat u at least.

U have one Champion who has defended it once in 3 months and the only consistent guy u have is Morrison who is being jobbed out at the moment.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #488 on: September 12, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

Speaking of Ricky Ortiz, he's yours for $39,000, you have the usual 7 days to pick him up.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #489 on: September 12, 2008, 08:45:40 PM »

I think I'll pick up Maryse's 5pts first ok

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #490 on: September 12, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Lance Cade, Layla, Manu, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Primo Colon, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends

Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah Burke,  Gregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Victoria = 5
Maryse = 5
Natalya = 5
Michelle McCool = 12
Brie Bella = 12
Maria = 12
R-Truth = 12
Chavo Guerrero = 1
Vladimir Kozlov = 12
Funaki = 5
Scotty Goldman = 5
Ryder & Hawkins = 5 Each
The Colons = 12 Each
Jeff Hardy = 18
The Brian Kendrick = 5
Shelton Benjamin = 5
MVP = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 17
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($40,000) = 24
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 10
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 5
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 1
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 23
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($39,000) = 17
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Candice Michelle ($95,000) = 5
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 232
2. Gnrfan = 226
3. Evolution = 210
4. slash666 = 191
5. D = 156
=. Jim = 156
7. Timothy08 = 149
8. sweet616 = 145
9. high_times = 143
10. Mr Cowbell = 142
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 88
12. Hammy = 84
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #491 on: September 12, 2008, 09:16:48 PM »

drop Maryse for Ricky Ortiz

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #492 on: September 13, 2008, 10:12:34 AM »

drop Maryse for Ricky Ortiz

And then Swagger for Ortiz??? Or are you gonna drop Randy Orton? Interesting. I wouldn't mind having him in both games yes

and then no more money for D! hmmm

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #493 on: September 13, 2008, 04:53:05 PM »

BlowUpYourVideo has won Manu for $70,000.....

Edit:

....and D has won Jack Swagger for $21,000.

Upto 7 days....Orton or Ortiz... Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 07:00:16 PM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #494 on: September 13, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

Oi! I believe I get 5 points for Festus KIDNAPPING KENNY DYKSTRA AND WHEELING HIM AWAY RATHER THAN PINNING HIM AND GETTING ME A NICE 12 POINTS INSTEAD!! rant

On another note, I drop Kelly Kelly for Manu. Smiley

EDIT: I just realised, Jesse rang the bell. Was the match not official??.....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #495 on: September 13, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

Jesse rang the bell. Was the match not official??.....
Bingo, we have a winner.

Considering as soon as he rung it the referee was waving his arms around and it's the referee who signals for the bell to be rung to start/end a match (which he didn't), unless your Vince circa '97  Tongue
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »

D, D, D, you think you are master of the mind games.... You are not THE GENIUS, you walked into this game proclaiming to be the first champion to repeat. And you made terrible and I mean Terrible picks.  Look at everyone's teams, you kept saying you got to shoot high to win big points, then you take Big Show with a 2nd round pick, RKO with a 3rd round pick, and Lance Cade with a 4th round pick.  You have settled into battle against just me now. In a bet you made with me that you never would intend to honor, because if you are a man of your words, then I guess you should have a shaved head, D 2.0 member name, and whoever knows whatever other bets you say/make and dont honor.

My draft on the otherhand was decent, I should of taken MVP over Kosloz, and shouldnt of taken Rhino, I knew you were going to take Roode, but I dont follow TNA at all so I just thought about taking a guy I remembered for old times sake.  My only problem is Cena got hurt, which made you lucky, because if Cena didnt get hurt you wouldnt be walking around all jack'd up. 

Sure I spent 60k on Ortiz to have him around to get 12 points, basically buying points, but I wouldn't do what you did and "blow all my load on guys, hoping to get other guys to out bid me in a chicken war" Between this and the tag game you are pretty good at blowing all your load on guys.  I have already cemented a victory over you in the plowerslam predictions, and I think its fair to say looking a "FAN OF SMACKING D' w/ a Cowbell"  aka "Team LOOPHOLE" I think its fair to say we are going to beat you in the tag game, and what does Donnie have to hang his head high upon.........? A 14 point lead in this game! There you go Donnie, from WORLD DOMINATION AND REPEATING to having a 14 point lead over me, Sure Roode most likely will retain, but then what? You are out of Cash, you got 7 days to pick dropping Ortiz who you just grabbed or dropping Orton, Ortiz is gaurenteed a few points each week, Orton is a crap shoot at best.  You and your big bad 14 point lead. with no Cash in the bank and 3 full months left of the game.  Cena will be back in November, and if not I still have $40k left to spend while I know this wont be enough to get anyone who debuts (unless I am like D and see a nice piece of fresh meat in Swagger and have to blow my load instantly), I could still get a solid performer if someone on my team gets hurt, Charlie haas is worth 5 points a week, so is jamie noble lately. Lance Cade or Shad would be ok fill ins if someone gets hurt.

Personally I dont even think you should be aloud to drop Ortiz, I think the game next time around should have a 7 day minimum on players, I mean if I bid on someone and have to take Cena and lets say I dont want him, I still have to take him, well if you are double bidding up jabronis then I think we as a group should consider making it a 7 day minimum to have someone we won before dropping them.

Enjoy your 14 point lead, probalby closer to 35-40 after Sunday, but its a long journey, and after I see whether or not you drop Orton I will make my plans on what I want to do next, and I plan on beating you in all 3 current WWE games.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:34:29 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #497 on: September 14, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »

I have already cemented a victory over you in the plowerslam predictions, and I think its fair to say looking a "FAN OF SMACKING D' w/ a Cowbell"  aka "Team LOOPHOLE" I think its fair to say we are going to beat you in the tag game

Cowbell, Lets not get cocky. Every Team is in the tag game still buddy. with 10 picks scores can be high and comebacks can certainly be made.

D, D, D, you think you are master of the mind games.... You are not THE GENIUS, you walked into this game proclaiming to be the first champion to repeat. And you made terrible and I mean Terrible picks.  Look at everyone's teams, you kept saying you got to shoot high to win big points, then you take Big Show with a 2nd round pick, RKO with a 3rd round pick, and Lance Cade with a 4th round pick.  You have settled into battle against just me now. In a bet you made with me that you never would intend to honor, because if you are a man of your words, then I guess you should have a shaved head, D 2.0 member name, and whoever knows whatever other bets you say/make and dont honor.

I think its time we leave D alone and lets see whats happens. He knows he picked badly and knowing he's gonna have a hard time repeating he has "pretended" all he cares about is beating you, but if you look D is 5th at the moment and you could argue he has a slight chance, especially if he makes the right trades with Ortiz & Swagger.

Don't get me wrong i'd love to see D lose all three, and some of the banter is good, But i think maybe there is too much of the same banter.

I mean we have hardly talked about how well Malcolms team is doing and even less about how bad Hammy is doing ok

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #498 on: September 14, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

.....and even less about how bad Hammy is doing ok
...I'm going for the Wooden Spoon, 'nuff said.  High_times took pride in winning it and so will I dammit! Cheesy
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #499 on: September 14, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »

.....and even less about how bad Hammy is doing ok
...I'm going for the Wooden Spoon, 'nuff said.  High_times took pride in winning it and so will I dammit! Cheesy

I'll try my hardest never to win that. But you Hammy are making a decent fist of it hihi

Its funny though coz this time next months Carlito could be Tag Champ, Beth is champ, Natayla could beat McCool and Storm is a champ. If Edge returned we could see the biggest comeback ever

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: