Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:16:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208776 times)
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #420 on: September 02, 2008, 10:47:40 PM »

25k for Candice Michelle

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2008, 11:08:19 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Primo Colon, Snitsky.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
Super Crazy = 12
Ricky Ortiz = 12
Gavin Spears = 5
Ryan Braddock = 5
Tommy Dreamer = 12
Matt Hardy = 12
Finlay = 12
Evan Bourne = 12
The Miz = 5
John Morrison = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 5
Mark Henry = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: Ricky Ortiz, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($60,000) = 17
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 12
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 17
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Lance Cade, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($100,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 5
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 5
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 121
2. Timothy08 = 117
3. slash666 = 104
4. Gnrfan = 98
5. Evolution = 97
6. sweet616 = 84
7. Jim = 68
8. Mr Cowbell = 61
9. D = 57
10. BlowUpYourVideo = 50
=. high_times = 50
12. Hammy = 23

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #422 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:51 PM »

FUCK to keep Orton or to not............. If I drop him, son of  a bitch comes back in October, If I keep him, he is out till Survivor Series.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #423 on: September 02, 2008, 11:17:42 PM »

FUCK to keep Orton or to not............. If I drop him, son of  a bitch comes back in October, If I keep him, he is out till Survivor Series.
hihi

Orton is not affected by your WWE Game moves....he's stronger than that, he'll come back when he's ready  Tongue
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #424 on: September 03, 2008, 07:09:34 AM »

....then we remove your 4th member.  ok

I think thats unfair to be honest. He should be given the option of losing the money but no changes. Thats just as fair if you read the rules.

The "Rule" was simply brought up so if someone is absent from the game, then the change can be made without them, the fact remains, you win someone you are stuck with them.  So if for some reason your team has a 5th member that can't be dropped, then you lose the 4th.  You can't get out of this bid.

You're the boss, but i think thats harsh! i think the money and team is that of the individual and if someone wants to spend money and then not pick someone up then it their choice. If not this game it should be discussed for the future. ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #425 on: September 03, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »

25k for Candice Michelle

ok ok ok   
Thank God!

At least someone else knows how good a pick she could be

Maybe you should drop him. I wouldn't mind having him in both games! I think you'll end up spending quite a bit on Candice coz she is a major pick and others i'm sure will be interested.

Big choice.... Next week on RAW should be interesting if you drop Orton hihi

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #426 on: September 03, 2008, 07:18:54 AM »

Great, Kelly Kelly is no longer the #1 happy, smiley face diva on Raw...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:06 AM »

^ Come on she was never the #1, a mere fluke win over Beth, the focus on that was the Beth and Santino rocky relationship, she was just utilised, she could of been anyone.  Both Candice AND Mickie are ahead of her in the pecking order....

I think thats unfair to be honest. He should be given the option of losing the money but no changes. Thats just as fair if you read the rules.

The "Rule" was simply brought up so if someone is absent from the game, then the change can be made without them, the fact remains, you win someone you are stuck with them.  So if for some reason your team has a 5th member that can't be dropped, then you lose the 4th.  You can't get out of this bid.

You're the boss, but i think thats harsh! i think the money and team is that of the individual and if someone wants to spend money and then not pick someone up then it their choice. If not this game it should be discussed for the future. ok
Not really, people should think before they bid for someone.  If we had that rule, people with seemingly perfect teams would get in on all kinds of bidding wars, realising worst case scenario all they lose is some money (And if your team is near perfect, what's the worry then?).  It's simple, if you want a wrestler, you bid for them, if you don't, then do not waste your time bidding for them and if you engage in a game of chicken, be prepared for the consequences.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #428 on: September 03, 2008, 07:33:51 AM »

^ Come on she was never the #1, a mere fluke win over Beth, the focus on that was the Beth and Santino rocky relationship, she was just utilised, she could of been anyone.  Both Candice AND Mickie are ahead of her in the pecking order....

Not really, people should think before they bid for someone.  If we had that rule, people with seemingly perfect teams would get in on all kinds of bidding wars, realising worst case scenario all they lose is some money (And if your team is near perfect, what's the worry then?).  It's simple, if you want a wrestler, you bid for them, if you don't, then do not waste your time bidding for them and if you engage in a game of chicken, be prepared for the consequences.

Ok but its his money to waste. I mean people read spoilers and pick people from that. people bid for people coz they know others favour that wrestler.... its all tactics at the end of the day if you get involved in that. In usual circumstances id say fine coz he'd lose his 5th member like the rules state, but this is different coz of the TNA invasion (which by the way i love).

I understand where you're coming from and i still can't believe he has bid on Cena but its just as common sense that the guy he buys can be discarded as it is that he has to drop someone. The money gets him the guy.... why should he be forced to add it to his team?

Anyway it doesn't matter really coz Cowbell wants Cena Huh and it doesn't affect me but i really think its a rule that might need to be looked at for future games.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #429 on: September 03, 2008, 07:39:15 AM »

The money gets him the guy.... why should he be forced to add it to his team?
To stop people backtracking when they realise they have made a mistake.  If he decided he didn't want him and wanted whoever he's forced to drop, then he'd have to bid for the person he's dropped, kind of like he's doing now anyway, since a few weeks ago he had Cena anyway....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #430 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:08 AM »

To stop people backtracking when they realise they have made a mistake.  If he decided he didn't want him and wanted whoever he's forced to drop, then he'd have to bid for the person he's dropped, kind of like he's doing now anyway, since a few weeks ago he had Cena anyway....

Yeah i understand thats the way it has to be this game.... but i'm saying that maybe its one of those things that should be looked at. I mean you'll say people will bid, bid & bid. but reality is that they will still lose money whether they get the person or not. Its just situations like say i bid on Candice and then she gets injured mid bidding. No one will outbid me coz she is injured but i know i have to spend the money but maybe i should be given the option to say.... no. just a thought.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #431 on: September 03, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »

Yeah i understand thats the way it has to be this game.... but i'm saying that maybe its one of those things that should be looked at. I mean you'll say people will bid, bid & bid. but reality is that they will still lose money whether they get the person or not. Its just situations like say i bid on Candice and then she gets injured mid bidding. No one will outbid me coz she is injured but i know i have to spend the money but maybe i should be given the option to say.... no. just a thought.
Yeah I know what you mean but I just consider that bad luck if she gets injured.

Take your team for instance.  I'd say your team is undroppable.  Your 3rd and 4th guys, are guaranteed Main Eventer, 'Taker and the IC Champ.  So in affect your money, is, useless.  But under your proposed idea you could get in on most bidding wars pushing people open then if you win saying, actually I don't want them, have the money instead, but yeah we've spammed this thread enough for now I think  hihi, save this discussion for another game...
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #432 on: September 03, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »

Yeah I know what you mean but I just consider that bad luck if she gets injured.

Take your team for instance.  I'd say your team is undroppable.  Your 3rd and 4th guys, are guaranteed Main Eventer, 'Taker and the IC Champ.  So in affect your money, is, useless.  But under your proposed idea you could get in on most bidding wars pushing people open then if you win saying, actually I don't want them, have the money instead, but yeah we've spammed this thread enough for now I think  hihi, save this discussion for another game...

Well isn't that rewarding me for picking a good team.... which in the end is what this game is all about.

Ok mate. No more Spam ok

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #433 on: September 03, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »

Looks like I won me a one and only John Cena....

I will be taking the Full 7 Days before dropping a BIG RUSSIAN for him,  I am glad to have him as there is no other hurt guy i would have on my team.

Mindgames D?  I can roll with 4 right? Right D?  You going to keep Orton riding on your bench? Make your move son, Hell I might even bid on someone else. In it to win it? NO, IN IT TO POUND D, there is no other reason to play THE GAME.

If Unforgiven somehow Henry Retains the ECW Title and Michelle can defend hers, I will be looking alright. You know you want someone bad to add yo your team and you think you are going to get Kozlov Cheap? I dont think so, you wont be getting any bargains in this buyers market.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:19:05 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #434 on: September 05, 2008, 06:56:28 AM »

25k for Candice Michelle
She is yours dude ok

You have the usual 7 days, to pick her up and drop 25k in the HTGTH bank.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #435 on: September 05, 2008, 06:57:03 AM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Primo Colon, Snitsky.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Impact!
Consequences Creed = 18
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 5
Beer Money Inc = 12 Each
Prince Justice Brotherhood = 5 Each
Abyss = 5
Johnny Devine = 5
ODB = 12
Raisha Saaed = 5
Christian Cage = 18
AJ Styles = 5

Smackdown
R-Truth = 12
Bam Neely = 5
Shelton Benjamin = 14
MVP = 7
Maryse = 12
Maria = 5
The Brian Kendrick = 14
Jeff Hardy = 7
Super Crazy = 12
Ryan Braddock = 5
Brie Bella = 12
Victoria = 5
Triple H = 12
The Great Khali = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 24
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Ricky Ortiz, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($60,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 26
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 30
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 24
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 0
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 25
Hammy: Edge, Lance Cade, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($100,000) = 12
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 0
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000) = 0

1. slash666 = 134
2. Malcolm = 121
3. Timothy08 = 117
4. Gnrfan = 110
5. sweet616 = 108
6. Evolution = 97
7. Jim = 94
8. D = 81
9. high_times = 75
10. Mr Cowbell = 61
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 50
12. Hammy = 35
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 08:21:35 AM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #436 on: September 06, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »

Note to bookers of Smackdown: you have Tag Team Champions. Put them in a feud with Jesse and Festus. They're the only other team on the show.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #437 on: September 06, 2008, 09:50:47 AM »

Note to bookers of Smackdown: you have Tag Team Champions. Put them in a feud with Jesse and Festus. They're the only other team on the show.

Dude there is a sense of desperation in your writing here. Thats what happens when you win a title with D.... Next game goes to shit. Whether it be Tag or Singles. hihi

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #438 on: September 06, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »

Note to SD, Michelle is getting laid down with some UT wood, made her defend that diva title weekly.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »

If somehow Maryse and Hardy win gold, I'll be looking good ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: