Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:15:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208763 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #400 on: September 01, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Primo Colon, Snitsky.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah Burke,  Gregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
Kofi Kingston = 12
Charlie Haas = 5
Mark Henry = 32
Finlay = 5
Matt Hardy = 5
The Miz = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 5
Jamie Noble = 12
William Regal = 5
Jillian = 5
Katie Lea Burchill = 5
Beth Phoenix = 5
Kelly Kelly = 12
Candice Michelle = 12
Mickie James = 12
Santino Marella = 12
D'Lo Brown = 5
Kane = 17
CM Punk = 15
JBL = 5
Batista = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 20
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Ricky Ortiz, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($60,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 5
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 17
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 5
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 10
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Lance Cade, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($100,000) = 5
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 32
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 22
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Kelly Kelly ($100,000) = 29

1. Malcolm = 116
2. Timothy08 = 112
3. Gnrfan = 98
4. slash666 = 92
5. sweet616 = 84
6. Evolution = 80
7. Jim = 68
8. BlowUpYourVideo = 50
=. high_times = 50
10. D = 45
11. Mr Cowbell = 44
12. Hammy = 23
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »

First Bell Rang, They introduced MnM.

Then Cryme Tyme came out with Belts dancing.

They got to within 10 feet of the ring, then MnM met them there and they brawled for 45 seconds or so, and Priceless came down and beat Cryme Tyme, I dont think I heard the second bell for the match to start, and if so the ref never called for a ending bell when Priceless interfered.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »

Dude, look at his last pick in the tag game

U didnt spoil shit! ahaha hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2008, 12:06:53 AM »

Yeah I forgot about that, you are talking about her right?

Or did you mean

Or is this Candice?

Hell Its just a good dance you need to see 3 times

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2008, 07:00:28 AM »

Word is, Christian's contract is coming up and he may come back to WWE, Awesome Kong's contract is also expiring, so GNR fan could be stuck with her the whole game and no pts.

5th pick who cares. she already has gotten me 24 more points than Orton so in 6 more weeks i make that 96 points that Orton will have to make up. And if she comes to WWE whos to say she wont be the champ within this game?

And word is.... blah blah blah. You know nothing!

3. You cannot drop a TNA wrestler at any point throughout the game, no matter what happens to them, you are stuck with them so it is a big risk

So when Kong leaves she is no longer a TNA wrestler.... So can she be dropped? Not that i would i think i just wanna get it clear. Coz i think my Lawyer would say i could ok

I can definitely repeat if things go well

I think that goes for everyone dude.... But what if it doesn't go well?

I honestly don't see any runaway teams:

I like GNRfan's team from the beginning but Im not sure he will run away with anything. HHH could easily lose the World Title at SS, he has had it for a while.

Its funny coz i said i liked Malcolms.... and look where he is! But you are right there are gonna be no run away teams.

Hardy will win ECW title, that is 50pts

Orton comes back mid October, I got 3 PPVS and tons of wins every week and maybe a world title

Maryse wrestles quite frequently and she has a shot against McCool. even if she doesn't, I still have enough money in the bank to pick up someone else.

I kinda hope you're right... that will be awesome for the my tag game hihi
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:03:40 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2008, 08:57:33 AM »

And word is.... blah blah blah. You know nothing!
To paraphrase an article I read earlier: It does seem like Orton's injury is real and although he may make more appearances don't expect to see him wrestle until at least Survivor Series.

So when Kong leaves she is no longer a TNA wrestler.... So can she be dropped? Not that i would i think i just wanna get it clear. Coz i think my Lawyer would say i could
hihi I used to piss Evolution off no end because I would question everything, you trying to steal my old spot?  Tongue  The whole point is the rule states you cannot drop them, no matter what happens to them (thus the risk factor in picking them) that includes them getting released and mailed to Bolivia.

Its funny coz i said i liked Malcolms.... and look where he is!
You said you liked mine, and look where I am dammit! Wooden Spoon territory!

You just picked as many members of D's team for the Tag Game to wind him up didn't you Tongue
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »

You just picked as many members of D's team for the Tag Game to wind him up didn't you Tongue

We picked out own team but i have to admit i wanted Orton just in case. If he does well for D in the Singles.... he'll do well for me in the Tag. With a wildcard like Orton out there i could not let D have him in both games... anyone else... i probally would not have chosen Orton

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2008, 04:50:17 PM »

20k on Candice Michelle

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

20k on Candice Michelle
So your assuming Maryse will lose sunday, be out of the picture, then you drop her right?  What if she wins the belt?  Or are you finally giving up on Orton  Tongue You might be playing the most deadly game of chicken yet...

....especially considering how awful Candice looked last night, in her short time in the ring, she blew one spot and clearly had the other edited out, the switch to the small package just didn't flow.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »

20k on Candice Michelle

Well 48 hours takes us to thursday night and then dont you have 24 hours to drop someone. So doesn't that mean he'll be dropping before Unforgiven?

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »

I am simply doing the math. Orton won't be back till Mid November.......... Thats just not a lot of pts even if he wins the World Title at SS.

Candice is a FACE, she was the women's champ. Doesn't matter how she looked last night, it was her first match in a while, so she is expected to be a bit rusty.

Orton IS really injured. Earliest he could be back would be November 1st....... U are looking at 2 months with no pts whatsoever and even when he comes back, chances are he isn't gonna wrestle a lot except for PPV. chances are he wont win the title first crack at it

Also, Candice will be in a Diva's Survivor Series match, everyone is high on her backstage and hell Cade/HBK blew a spot 4 times and re shot it, so I don't think that is saying much.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »

20k on Candice Michelle

Well 48 hours takes us to thursday night and then dont you have 24 hours to drop someone. So doesn't that mean he'll be dropping before Unforgiven?

U have ONE week actually

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »

20k on Candice Michelle

U have ONE week actually

Yeah i've been informed Lips Sealed

She'd be a good signing. She is a potential champion and consistant scorer. Many other teams could use her. you know teams with injured so called legends...... hmmm... i swear people that say that must be High

Edited... So D doesn't throw the toys out of the pram
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:42:39 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2008, 08:49:15 PM »

Candice you Say...... well maybe Cowbell wants to get in on this action a little bit too. If no one else bids in the next 46 hours or so I am sure Cowbell might have to bid on Candice.

Also my tag team partner is lending me his lawyer.  I believe the rule stated in earlier games that if you bid on and won someone you had one week to pick them up right?....... and if you didnt pick them up, you automatically drop the 5th person on the team and add on the new person, what if that 5th member of the team is a TNA MEMBER?  Someone you can't drop .... GnR Fan's Lawyer tells me at that point the rule is we drop the 5th member.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:11 PM »

....then we remove your 4th member.  ok
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »

Candice you Say...... well maybe Cowbell wants to get in on this action a little bit too. If no one else bids in the next 46 hours or so I am sure Cowbell might have to bid on Candice.

Also my tag team partner is lending me his lawyer.  I believe the rule stated in earlier games that if you bid on and won someone you had one week to pick them up right?....... and if you didnt pick them up, you automatically drop the 5th person on the team and add on the new person, what if that 5th member of the team is a TNA MEMBER?  Someone you can't drop .... GnR Fan's Lawyer tells me at that point the rule is we drop the 5th member.

We should re-name our team Loop Hole.... haha. Well i guess in that situation you would not be able to drop anyone but would still lose the money. It would be unfair if you had to drop your 4th person coz thats not the rules but i think you'd still lose your money. But then MAYBE its worth DOING that!

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »

Ok 1 second let me check out my 4th team member..

Wow wow, thats my babe. Shes way to hot to automatically drop.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:55:48 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »

I think thats unfair to be honest. He should be given the option of losing the money but no changes. Thats just as fair if you read the rules.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2008, 08:56:22 PM »

I think thats unfair to be honest. He should be given the option of losing the money but no changes. Thats just as fair if you read the rules.
Team Loophole, it's clear you don't want Cena, Cowbell and your trying to weasel your way out of it.

The "Rule" was simply brought up so if someone is absent from the game, then the change can be made without them, the fact remains, you win someone you are stuck with them.  So if for some reason your team has a 5th member that can't be dropped, then you lose the 4th.  You can't get out of this bid.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:16 PM »

What makes you think I dont want Cena? He's a stud.  Didnt you see him wrestle on Raw Last Week

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: