Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208914 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #360 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

I just realised I'm the only one without a TNA guy on my team. Non-conformity FTW.

and it looks to be serving you well so far ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #361 on: August 29, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »

True, I don't think Maryse will win but I don't think McCool is the champ cause she is sucking Sara's dick. She has really improved her skill.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #362 on: August 29, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »

True, I don't think Maryse will win but I don't think McCool is the champ cause she is sucking Sara's dick. She has really improved her skill.

I have to be honest i think Natalya would have won if McCool wasn't dating Taker.... I'm not saying she hasn't improved and isn't a good worker but Natalya had been impressive and i think she is still a better choice as champion.

Dont get me wrong from what i hear Maryse will get you 12 & 5 points but i think 32 might be dreaming

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #363 on: August 29, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »

She might be champion but she hasnt defended crap so to me shes worthless. Im still half tempted to drop her and roll with the boys.
Considering you said you would retire if you didn't defeat D, dropping anyone but Cena would probably cement your exit from the game.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #364 on: August 29, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

She might be champion but she hasnt defended crap so to me shes worthless. Im still half tempted to drop her and roll with the boys.
Considering you said you would retire if you didn't defeat D, dropping anyone but Cena would probably cement your exit from the game.

No I said I would retire if D Repeated and one, since I know damn well thats impossible, avatar and signature to the winner.   They are saying 2-4 months Cena could be out, but two months from now, he could be back like at the Royal Rumble. That would still give me november and december with Cena,  Is 2 months with Cena worth more then 4 months with Kozlov?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #365 on: August 29, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »

No I said I would retire if D Repeated and one, since I know damn well thats impossible, avatar and signature to the winner.   They are saying 2-4 months Cena could be out, but two months from now, he could be back like at the Royal Rumble. That would still give me november and december with Cena,  Is 2 months with Cena worth more then 4 months with Kozlov?
I remember reading Survivor Series at the earliest, so that's late November, and December doesn't count as a whole month since things are quiet over Christmas, I'm just giving you a tip, if you don't wanna drop him, fair play, I'll pick up whoever you do drop.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #366 on: August 29, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

True I forgot about that 2 weeks around Christmas so SS would probalby be a run in, so I think you are 100% right and just made up my mind, I am not one to argue with Hammy, I see your point and agree. Make it happen.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2008, 06:58:24 PM »

Cowbell, u and I are in similiar situations.

I am handcuffed with Orton, because I look at the board and really, if Orton comes back mid October, he will way outdo anyone I could take now.

if Cena comes back in 2 months, that would be towards the end of Oct.

No doubt in my mind he will be back by Nov 1st.

2-4 months, u always take the low end of that. With the steroids, HGH and the physical therapy these days, Cena will be back in 2 months, 10 weeks tops.

Cena being gone that long, He will come back and win the title. so its a tough decision.

Look at that board

how many pts will Kozlov get u over the next 2 months. maybe.................40

Personally, as with Orton, I'm rolling the dice, cause if u let him go and I let Orton go, we ain't getting them back.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #368 on: August 29, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »

I am handcuffed with Orton, because I look at the board and really, if Orton comes back mid October, he will way outdo anyone I could take now.

2-4 months, u always take the low end of that. With the steroids, HGH and the physical therapy these days, Cena will be back in 2 months, 10 weeks tops.

Cena being gone that long, He will come back and win the title. so its a tough decision.

Look at that board

Personally, as with Orton, I'm rolling the dice, cause if u let him go and I let Orton go, we ain't getting them back.
Yeah even with all the TNA talent in the game there is no one left really worth trading for.  Personally I dont know much about Ortiz, he could be the next Braden Walker for all I know, but his image in the ring, with his hair and tats, its different and seperates him from his peers, I think he could be a good marketing tool so thats why Im going to Roll with him, Make it Official. Ricky Ortiz will be the Captain of my Team, I know Cena is going to be back in this game, but looking at 6 weeks of TV and 1 maybe 2 PPV looking at the maximum points, 6 Weeks TV X 12 Wins = 72 plus 2 PPV wins = 112 Points, I know Kozlov wont be getting that much, but thats looking at the max Cena copuld do, and when he returns I could see him just interviewing on TV. I may regret dropping The Cena, but thats not my biggest regret, The biggest mistake I made in the draft was going after Kozloff over my gut feeling in MVP. I should of Took MVP, then it would be a no brainer dropping Cena.

Drop Cena, Let Ricky Ortiz Captain My Team.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #369 on: August 29, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »

Look at that board

Yeah even with all the TNA talent in the game there is no one left really worth trading for.  Personally I dont know much about Ortiz, he could be the next Braden Walker for all I know, but his image in the ring, with his hair and tats, its different and seperates him from his peers, I think he could be a good marketing tool so thats why Im going to Roll with him, Make it Official. Ricky Ortiz will be the Captain of my Team, I know Cena is going to be back in this game, but looking at 6 weeks of TV and 1 maybe 2 PPV looking at the maximum points, 6 Weeks TV X 12 Wins = 72 plus 2 PPV wins = 112 Points, I know Kozlov wont be getting that much, but thats looking at the max Cena copuld do, and when he returns I could see him just interviewing on TV. I may regret dropping The Cena, but thats not my biggest regret, The biggest mistake I made in the draft was going after Kozloff over my gut feeling in MVP. I should of Took MVP, then it would be a no brainer dropping Cena.

Dude we are rivals in this game but I feel the same way about my team

When the draft started, I wrote a wish list for my team

a list that if I could grab this roster, I'd be doing snoopy dances and cartwheels.

My fantasy perfect team was:
Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Beth Phoenix, Evan Bourne, Awesome Kong

I had a chance to DRAFT EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM cept Kong and was stupid and didnt. I'm not sure about Evan Bourne, he might have been gone but I really fucked up.

I feel had I took the above, Id be on a good track to repeating or at least in the discussion.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #370 on: August 29, 2008, 07:12:54 PM »

Look at that board

Dude we are rivals in this game but I feel the same way about my team

When the draft started, I wrote a wish list for my team

a list that if I could grab this roster, I'd be doing snoopy dances and cartwheels.

My fantasy perfect team was:
Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Beth Phoenix, Evan Bourne, Awesome Kong

I had a chance to DRAFT EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM cept Kong and was stupid and didnt. I'm not sure about Evan Bourne, he might have been gone but I really fucked up.

I feel had I took the above, Id be on a good track to repeating or at least in the discussion.

You have Hardy, you couldm of Had Morrison, but you went after Big Show,
Beth was there for you and you went with RKO,
Evan could of been yours too but you took the sexy boy toy Lance Cade, and Kong wasn't and option but Roode isnt bad, I could of taken Roode, and I know and said in this thread you would be taking him, but Rhino has a soft spot in my heart, Just like I know how much Kozlov helped you last game I wanted to make sure that didnt happen again so I picked him over MVP, who wouldnt take MVP with a 3rd round pick, the guys the best heel (besides edge) rolling on SD.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #371 on: August 29, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »

$20,000 on Lance Cade.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #372 on: August 29, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »

Why do u have Maryse in red......... She is SD.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #373 on: August 29, 2008, 11:12:55 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Lance Cade, Layla, Primo Colon, Snitsky.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, John Cena, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
R-Truth = 12
Kenny Dykstra = 5
Maryse = 12
Natalya = 12
Maria = 5
Michelle McCool = 5
Jeff Hardy = 12
Montel Vontavious Porter = 5
Biscuits & Gravy = 5 Each
Ryder & Hawkins = 5 Each
Brie Bella = 12
Victoria = 5
Triple H = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Ricky Ortiz, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($60,000) = 5
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 10
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Maryse, Robert Roode ($60,000) = 12
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 0
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 17
Hammy: Edge, Ken Kennedy, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($120,000) = 12
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 5
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 10

1. Malcolm = 94
2. Gnrfan = 86
3. Timothy08 = 80
4. slash666 = 75
5. Evolution = 70
6. sweet616 = 64
7. Jim = 63
8. high_times = 50
9. Mr Cowbell = 44
10. D = 40
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 21
12. Hammy = 18

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2008, 06:21:03 AM »

$20,000 on Lance Cade.

hihi hihi hihi

Saw that coming a mile off

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #375 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »

"Oops"? OOPS?? I'll give you "oops", Show. Dude cheated me out of 14 points. Interrupt someone else's match. rant

Erm, I drop Mike "The Beard" Knox for Kelly Kelly.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #376 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »

If that RKO shows up I think someone is going to have to jump him for real and break his color.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #377 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:49 PM »

I like won Cade, diggity, what a gift.  $20,000 to the bank of HTGTH for him, oh and I'll throw Kennedy Kennedy in for free.  Grin
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #378 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

I like won Cade, diggity, what a gift.  $20,000 to the bank of HTGTH for him, oh and I'll throw Kennedy Kennedy in for free.  Grin

I hope he comes back and makes Santino summit for the IC title tonight and he defends it weekly and scores huge points. I also dont mean that in a sarcastic way I really hope he scores big for you Hammy.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #379 on: August 31, 2008, 09:44:57 PM »

I hope he comes back and makes Santino summit for the IC title tonight and he defends it weekly and scores huge points. I also dont mean that in a sarcastic way I really hope he scores big for you Hammy.

Heel vs Heel, doubtful, more chance if 'Tino loses the belt soon to Kofi or Cade picks it up the normal way heels switch belts to fellow heels, via a Triple Threat match.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: