Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 209201 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »

What! it says in Black and White on WWE.com that it was for the title..... I'm being royally screwed.

Can't get more official than the official website... screw Cole and King... ones aweful and the other was probally trying to pick up a women half his age at ringside.

rant rant rant rant rant rant

looks like we have a new D on are hands.

Or Bret Hart Tongue
Are you Earl, Vince or Shawn you ignited the screwjob Tongue
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2008, 06:57:21 AM »

I'm Vince McMahon dammit.

(You changed the scores, so you can be Hebner... Cheesy)

On another note, I hope Rey Mysterio returns soon. If not, I expect Kane to go on a jobber-squashing rampage.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #242 on: August 20, 2008, 07:02:19 AM »

Who gives a shit if it was for the IC title, he lost by DQ anyway right?

Cole did say it was a title match but on RAW when something is for the title, they show that screen with the belt on it and it says the titles name.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #243 on: August 20, 2008, 07:04:53 AM »

Moral of the story: DTMC (don't trust Michael Cole).

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2008, 07:10:16 AM »

Who gives a shit if it was for the IC title, he lost by DQ anyway right?
Because we now have the 5 point champion returns at all costs rule.  You get (+5) if you leave a title match still champion.  (I.e. if it's a Draw, DQ, Count Out).  Obviously if you win by pin or submission you don't get the 5 you get the regular 20.  It's a new rule Donnie didn't you get the memo Tongue
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #245 on: August 20, 2008, 07:11:03 AM »

WWE Game Profiles I-IX Part 3

Hailing From: Burnley, England
WWE Game Titles: 2-Time WWE Game World Champion, 2-Time WWE Game IC Champion, 2-Time WWE Game US Champion, 3-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 76.63%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 85.91%
WWE Game Highlight: Winning 9 Titles (Being the ONLY Grand Slam Champion)
WWE Game Low Point: The demise of The T & S Outlaws
Bio:  Hammy joined the WWE Game almost immediately upon its creation and has since gone on to win numerous titles and take over the running of the game from creator Evolution.  Throughout the games he has had back and forth battles with D over the World Titles and one goal remains to catch and overtake D with World Title victories.

One of Hammy?s favourite moments was the formation of the T & S Outlaws, a team who dominated the first 2 tag games and came within touching distance of winning the 4th.

The only 3 games Hammy would rather forget are games 4, 5 and 7 when he finished a less than stellar 6th, 6th and 9th.

In Hammy?s forceable future he is looking to win a few more World Titles before taking a backseat and enjoying retirement.

Memorable Quotes:
The day Repo Man returns and wins Gold you'll know I am part of the creative team (Feb 7th 2006)

Just imagine had I had a healthy Batista!!!!!!!!! (D)
Dude, this is like the 500th time you've asked us to imagine 'What If?' or 'I Could of been a contender' (March 6th 2006)

Hailing From: England
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 60.94%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 24.29%
WWE Game Highlight: World Title Success!
WWE Game Low Point: Never following it up...
Bio: Gnrfan is now a 6th game veteran.  Originally brought in as part of the New Breed, he steadily worked his way up to the top.  A 5th place start defeating game veterans such as Hammy showed early promise but all that was undone when he went to Australia and was unable to manage his team, finishing 12th in his second game, his value had diminished over night.

Things were different for his 3rd game, getting a high pick in the draft list he was confident from the outset and spent the whole game battling with Hammy and slash666, despite some hairy moments, there were never any real doubts and he shot home to a World Title victory.  Since that win he?s consolidated his time with midcard status, 4th place, 7th place and 6th place he has kept a relatively good standing without actually achieving what most know he is capable of.  He is one of the few World Champions never to have won any others titles and that has to be of bitter disappointment.

Leading into Game X things have changed, he has returned from Oz as is now a more dedicated lean, mean fighting machine, he?s warned D and everyone else, Gnrfan is coming for his 2nd Title.   

Memorable Quotes:
We'll take MISSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

and Mike Knox.

Gnrfan... Dude. I'm so sorry. I don't have a clue. And time's running down. (Jim)

No thats cool. mate. Kennedy was a good choice. I think were both just guessing (27th August 2006)

Ahh, Dave Taylor, eh?

... I have no idea who that is.

Gnrfan? (Jim)

Not a fucking clue who he is.

You would think he couldn't make us any worse. But personally i wouldn't. It would give us the impossible mission of picking our weakest link to swap  . . . there are a few and knowing our luck we'd fuck it up . . . more than we already have (24th October 2006)

Fuck yeah.

Cena Came through for me big time. And i think the reason why i won was all the trades i had left.

I dedicate this win to Slash666 for a great effort i really thought you had me dude. But the new breed is strong.

and to D for showing me what it is to be a champion . . . expect me to be 2nd from bottom next game (28th August 2007)

Hailing From: Parts Unknown (Rumoured to be Cobb County Georgia, USA)
WWE Game Titles: -
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 60.18%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 36.19%
WWE Game Highlight: Enforcing the Law
WWE Game Low Point: Failing to win a title (yet)
Bio:  The Law, ready to serve hard times to all the competitors has been on the rise since his debut in Game VII.  He had a lowly 8th finish but learned from his mistakes and has now achieved 4th place in back to back games on the fringe of title greatness like several others he has vanished from the game.  A player who often picked hosstacular players such as JBL, The Great Khali, Snitsky & Mark Henry, his love for big men will be missed; his future is currently unknown but expect to see this player serving hard times again, sometime in the not too distant future.

Hailing From: Parts Unknown
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: N/A
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team:  N/A
WWE Game Highlight: Coming with inches of Tag Team Superstardom in his first game.
WWE Game Low Point: Heart over head picks.
Bio:  Rasputin came and went in a flash.  A late arrival for Game IX, he picked with his heart over his head, much to the amusement of D, but that didn?t stop his team from performing well and securing him a solid 6th place in his debut and to this date only game.  Due to releases and inactivity his team was essentially a three man team so his position is all the more impressive, and a top three finish would of been expected if he?d made some picks with his head rather than his heart.  Nonetheless he?s had a good 1st game performance and despite vanishing 2 months ago and not resigning, many expect to see this young star return in the future, especially if his tag team credentials are anything to go by.  Due to his absence sweet616 may have taken control of the Job Squad, but you can?t fault 2nd in your debut Tag Game.

Memorable Quotes:
I know my picks weren?t very good, but I love those guys
Ill go with a wrestler I like over a big-time wrestler I can?t stand (20th March 2008)

Hailing From: Texas, USA
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game IC Champ, 1-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 44.28%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 37.23%
WWE Game Highlight: IC Glory!
WWE Game Low Point: Slipping since his one time success
Bio: The resisdent Mr 4:20 of the WWE Game, his name wasn?t just meant to attribute to his outside of the game activites.  High_times has wanted to be as high up the league as possible from the outset.  His stoner ways have shone through the game since Stoned became Hammy and refuted the Weed.  Forming the World?s Highest Tag Team and striving for success in the Singles game, his one crowning glory so far has been an IC Title win.  Refusing to take game drug tests on numerous occasions he maintains he is clean for duty and hopes his clear headed ways will take him to further success, many believe it?s his true, cloudy headed ways that are holding him back, one thing is definitely for certain, the green ones presence will continue to grow as the game carries on evolving. 

Memorable Quotes:
I'm in third place??!! I'm in shock. And feeling cocky.  hihi

I'm moving up to 1st soon, just wait and see Suckers!.  ok  smoking (8th November 2007)

You guys are suckers. I'm the real winner. I WON A WOODEN SPOON BITCHES! Don't be jealous.  smoking (20th August 2008)

Only FIVE to go now.  Cowbell, Donnie, BlowUpYourVideo, slash666 & sweet616
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #246 on: August 20, 2008, 08:36:31 AM »

I'm Vince McMahon dammit.

(You changed the scores, so you can be Hebner... Cheesy)

Changed!... You mean cheated the scores  ok Disgrace!

What! it says in Black and White on WWE.com that it was for the title..... I'm being royally screwed.

Can't get more official than the official website... screw Cole and King... ones aweful and the other was probally trying to pick up a women half his age at ringside.

Or Bret Hart Tongue
Are you Earl, Vince or Shawn you ignited the screwjob Tongue

Yeah all i need now is a big goon to kick me in the head and retire me..... Is Donald around by chance hihi

Disgrace

Cole did say it was a title match but on RAW when something is for the title, they show that screen with the belt on it and it says the titles name.

Well maybe the goon in the truck was picking his nose at the time and forgot to run it!

Disgrace

Moral of the story: DTMC (don't trust Michael Cole).

Fuck Michael Cole.... Disgrace.

Thats right Disgrace is the word of the day!!!!!!

CHEATS

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

Hey thats Low. I don't think i've ever been more insulted. Thats like the insult to trump all insults

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #248 on: August 20, 2008, 08:57:21 AM »

It was not a title match, wwe.com screwed up again 'nuff said.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »

Hmmm funnny how wwe.com made that rookie mistake.... someones out of a job.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #250 on: August 20, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

Hmmm funnny how wwe.com made that rookie mistake.... someones out of a job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS0pP3J2oQM

"This contest is scheduled for one fall.  In the ring from...." - Garcia

"He meets D'Lo Brown for the IC Title next live on Raw..." - Cole

- Commercial Break -

"Can you believe some of the things Santino was saying..." - Cole

"Almost as bad as you saying this is going to be an Intercontinental Title Match..." - King (Hmmm....saying that straight back from the commercial, anyone think they might of been corrected during it?)

"I'm wrapped up in the moment tonight..." - Cole

Few seconds later....

"Big match for D'Lo Brown he's a former Intercontinental Champion in his own right would love to knock off Santino Marella and get into that TITLE hunt" - Cole.

Several minutes later.....

"I'm looking forward to getting my shot at Santino one more time" - Kofi. (No I wanted to face whoever the champion is or winner of this match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBabM9yjtdY

"This contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is for the Intercontinental Championship.  Introducing first...." - Garcia
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:02:47 PM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #251 on: August 20, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »

On a lighter note....the 4th and final part of the profiles.

Hailing From: Chattanooga,Tn, USA.
WWE Game Titles: 3-Time WWE Game Champion, 1-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 56.48%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 62.85%
WWE Game Highlight: First and only Double Champion (Winning the World and Tag Titles in the same game)
WWE Game Low Point: Finishing 2nd bottom 3 times.
Bio:  D, D, D...Donnie....Donald.  So many words come to mind, the one way he would like to be known would be as the games perennial heel and that in many ways is a fitting title.  Never has a player managed to wind people up so much, create so much hatred and have all the other players willing him to lose. 

Not one to duck controversy, D has had back and forth arguments and feuds with so many players.  The Original Seven was meant to be an Awesome Eight, but D and Hammy had a bust up in the early stages leading to D doing an Austin and taking his ball and going home.  The pull of the game did not keep him away for long.  After burying the hatchet with Hammy he returned for Game II promising to win, but when his #1 Pick Batista got injured everyone knew this was definitely not going to happen.  1000 excuses later and he?d entered a 7th out of 10th place finish and established himself as a midcard heel....it was a start. 

D had spent the latter part of Game II promising everything would be different come Game III, few believed it would be.  Game III began in controversial fashion with a re-draft being performed after the players took more time to draft than Ultimate Warrior did to cut a promo on Hulk Hogan in WCW.  D won fairly comfortably in the end after fending off Hammy and Rob and looked to retain his Gold in Game IV.  This Game signalled the start of a deadly pattern that has continued throughout.  D finished 9th out of 10th, then in the next game he won becoming the first 2 time champion.  But unable to build on this he chalked up a further 2 2nd last positions and a 6th place.  D?s consistency is just not there, he would have you believe it?s because he takes gambles and its win or bust.  Whatever the case he is now the only 3 time World Champion having won the 3rd game and also taking the Tag Title in the same game stats like this can?t be argued with, there is something more to his wins though, something much bigger and that?s his feuds.

His first major feud was ignited after AtariLegend his newly chosen Tag Partner tried to trade him.  Refusing to team with him he hunted down a new partner, finding sweet616, someone who he was unfamiliar with.  He had no idea he had previously argued with this guy, and when alerted to the fact, laughed it off saying they?d buried the hatchet now.  Oh how wrong he was.  They have gone down in history as the most destructive tag team ever.   Unable to agree on picks they verbally slated each other for all to see and made trades when the other wasn?t around, they have never managed to sort out their differences but since they split have said little to each other.  Being partners for only one game was probably a good thing, their destructive nature could not have sustained another game.

D?s much busier these days with Cowbell.  Over the course of the 9th game they have had more verbal sparing sessions than any two in game history and have vowed to settle things once and for all in Game X.  Their hatred knows no bounds, they wanted to face off in a $50 showdown, then they decided to put game status on the line as well, but then they realised that this feud was bigger than that and there was only one way to settle it, in a ?Avatar/Signature of Doom Match?, oh yes, they went that far, they pushed that boundary nobody thought they could and are having that deadly match, the loser will have to wear round an avatar and signature of the winners choice...oh the shame of it all!

Memorable Quotes:
In our Brokeback Mountain Express tag team, I am Heath Ledger for the record. (March 4th 2006)

I drop Victoria and pick up God

He is Shawn Micheals tag partner so it counts! (1st May 2006)

I drop Big Show and Mitch and pick up

The New Age Outlaws!

I read they got signed?

If not then overlook this post. (27th May 2006)

I don?t care where I pick this game. I am diligently researching every pick.

I?ve been watching all the shows closely, I have a great idea of who is doing what and I can guarantee u that every member of my roster this game will have value unlike last game where I totally fucked up.   (9th December 2006)

Would it be possible for me to trade D? (AtariLegend)

I?m a former champion u dipshit.  (19th December 2006)

Hailing From: Somewhere near Edinburgh, Scotland
WWE Game Titles: 2-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion, 1-Time WWE Game US Champion, 1-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 48.25%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 79.33%
WWE Game Highlight: Tag Team Success
WWE Game Low Point: Wooden Spoon Victory
Bio: Crashing onto the 5th game as the second coming of the new breed along with slash666, sweet616 and high_times, BlowUp has quickly established himself as one of the best loved WWE Game players.  Many saw promise in his first game achieving a superb 4th his three follow up games were less than stellar though his focus has diverted towards the Tag Game by that point.

Forming the BlowUp/HammyTime Connection the duo won Tag Gold in the 5th Tag Game and looked to be a force to be reckoned with for many games to come, their existence was exterminated within a game unfortunately after being knocked into 2nd place.

None of this deterred this explosive character, famed for his witty one liners he formed a deadly partnership with D.  They wreaked havoc on the 9th Singles Game and 7th Tag Game, Taking the top 1 and 3 spots in the singles and winning the Tag Titles exacting their dominance.  Regularly praising each other and fending off the haters, these two have plans to keep winning for many games to come.

Much is possible in BlowUp?s future, he is clearly eyeing World Title Gold, many insiders think he has what it takes, but they also wonder what this will do to his partnership with D if this happens, will Donnie be giving his partner the thumbs down?   

Memorable Quotes:
Personally, I love Double Double E (20th February 2007)

Good news everyone! Test was released! (27th February 2007)

Oh yeah, the game. Er...I'll take Festus.

On a hilarious side note, I accidentally typed 'Fetus' the first time around (20th March 2008)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #252 on: August 20, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »

Hailing From: Sunderland, England
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 57.25%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 39.14%
WWE Game Highlight: Driving D Crazy
WWE Game Low Point: Not yet ending D?s reign of terror
Bio: The crazy Kendrick loving friend of slash666?s.  Brought in to help D in the Tag Game he drove him nuts, rather than try and win Tag Gold he?s always been happier picking his favourite wrestlers knowing one day they would come good.  This tactic has worked in singles action earning him 5th in 4 of his games, although in his latest effort he has slipped down the ladder just slightly off the bottom spot.  Tag action has been magic for him gaining 2nd place with The Job Squad, he?s still young and finding his way and the future looks bright, ready and waiting to wind D up more, this dude is too sweeeet.

Hailing From: Sunderland, England
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game IC Champ, 2-Time WWE Game US Champ, 2-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champ
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 67.84%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 75.43%
WWE Game Highlight: Back to back Tag Titles
WWE Game Low Point: "anytime I finished lower than D"
Bio: One of the games Creative Directors, slash666 is a young star in his prime.  Since he joined as part of the New Breed Part Deux in Game V he has learned from his mistakes in singles action and climbed the ladder of success.  After finishing 10th in his debut game many believed he didn?t have what it took to become a contender, but since then he?s been flying how, stringing together an IC Title win and back to back US Title victories.  No other New Breed member has shown this consistency and hardly any other member has shown these skills across more than 1 game. 

In fact in his first two Tag game, with the Rose 666 Express he took home the straps, along with his singles success, in a short space of time he has totalled up 5 titles.  Once touted by D as the New Breed member with the most potential, this player looks to be a Main Event player and a player who?s going to dominate at or near the top for a long time to come.  His only poor performances of late have been in the past singles and tags where he has failed to take home the Gold, but seeing this as only a minor blip, in an interview with WWE Game Management he had some reasoning for this performance and some harsh words for D; ?It's all about politics, man. You see guys like D don't like the new guys coming in taking his seat hence my lack of gold this game. Obviously my future includes alot more titles around this waist *points down*. I'm gonna disrupt the top dogs, so prepare to be D-stroyed!?

Hailing From: Michigan, USA.
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 60.25%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 43.8%
WWE Game Highlight: Winning the World Title in his 1st Game
WWE Game Low Point: Seeing Rasputin inadvertently aid D in victory
Bio:  The ?Perfect? start.  Cowbell is the only person (besides Evolution) to win the World Title in their debut game.  Evolution?s debut victory although impressive, was against players equally as inexperienced as it was everyone?s first game.  Cowbell on the other hand had to face a plethora of experienced players and still managed to triumph.  So proud of his debut victory, he retired the name More Cowbell and went Hulk Hogan heel and became Hollywood Cowbell.

Complete with his name change, he expected big things in his next game, but failed to live up to expectations hitting a lowly 7th out of 12.  Not happy with his performance he underwent a 3rd gimmick change, simply being known as Mr Cowbell.  Having finished in the bottom two in both his tag games, under his new guise he formed the team of Ham & Beef with Hammy.  Although they showed early promise they finished a mediocre 3rd.  In singles action things were not looking much better, struggling to recapture earlier glory he was letting his mouth do the talking.

He could not sit idly by and let D talk smack time after time so he took it upon himself to call D out in each and every game, highlighting how he was only in his 3rd singles game and D had been given many more chances to snatch his World Titles, he guaranteed he would end D?s successful run and has subsequently promised victory over him in WWE Game X: TNA Invasion.  This isn?t an ordinary match either it?s an ?Avatar/Signature of Doom? match, so yes, the winner will have the lowly task of carrying round an avatar and signature of the others choice.  If Cowbell wins, the question beckons, will D be able to cope with the shame of it all or will he be crying out ?Please, noMore Cowbell?. 

Memorable Quotes:
Looks like Old Cowbell Came in inexperienced and came out the World Champion, It's time for more Cowbell To Retire his name, AS CHAMPION (1st Jan 2008)

It's all Rasputin's fault for taking Shannon Whore with his first pick leaving Kane opened for D. Because of Rasputin D can win again. Those two jokers should be FORCED to be a tag team in the next tag game for that heel like pickin' (20th May 2008)

And that's all 20 players we have had in the history of the games (Excluding AtariLegend)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:03:45 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2008, 07:54:44 AM »

Good Job Hammy. Really fun reads. where you gonna go next?

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

That was some good stuff. hihi

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2008, 04:26:30 PM »

haha great stuff Hammy, D gets more heat than Vickie Guerrero hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »

Summed me up to a point. I'll now take my cowbell out of D's Mouth so he can respond too.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »

D has a mangina

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

Found this about the championship scramble matches on a website

"The match has a 20-minute time limit. The champion and a randomly selected challenger will start the match, with a new challenger entering the match every five minutes.
* If a Superstar scores a pinfall or submission on any other Superstar in the match, he is declared the "temporary" champion for match purposes (and is not officially recognized as champion in the title history). He holds that designation until another Superstar scores a subsequent pinfall or submission on any other Superstar."

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2008, 06:52:06 AM »

So I was bored and couldn't sleep and went allllll the way back to game number 1 and was reading a few pages.

Lets just say that shit was funny. Nobody knew what the fuck they were doing.  rofl The hammy/d shit was pretty hysterical too.  rofl Everybody trying to come up with a way to draft. What a clusterfuck.  rofl I'm glad most of the kinks were worked out by the time i joined.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: