Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 209270 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »

WWE Game Profiles I-IX Part 1

Hailing From: England
WWE Game Titles, 1-Time WWE Game IC Champion, 1-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion, 1-Time Wooden Spoon Winner.
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 38.43%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 49.56%
WWE Game Highlight: Winning Tag Team Gold (And observing the Cowbell vs D feud)
WWE Game Low Point: John fuckin? Cena
Bio: Jim started the game as part of the original seven, he lacked faith in himself and quickly made a point of mocking his team and his performances.  Due to D walking out on the first Game he was lucky enough to snag John Cena.  His jobber ways were apparent early.  Even with Cena as part of his team he was unable to keep his team from finishing last.

Over the next five games he only managed to avoid being in the bottom three on one occasion when he achieved 7th out of 10 in Game IV.  Always one to crack jokes Jim had from the start of the games established a rapport with all the other players, often utilising his dead pan humour to berate his team and his lack of knowledge when he was playing despite having no access to WWE TV.  To quote the man himself, he was ?Picking Blind? for years.  Comedy Jobber status seemed assured, everyone thought he was great, but it had quickly become a case of who was going to battle it out near the bottom of the league with Jim.  Then, things took a turn for the worst.  By the time Game VII?s drafting was starting, only two other originals were left in the game, and Jim was nowhere to be found.  Unable to show in time he was cut and turned up late explaining extra curricular activites as the reasons for his game absence.  Due to his jobber status, few thought he would be bothered about returning.  When Game VIII came about though, he was ready to go and do battle and he managed to shock the WWE Game world.

From the early stages of the game he ascended to the top of the league, shocked by his high standing he began taking bets on how long he would last before he wound up bottom of the league, as the weeks and months rolled on it was apparent that he was not for moving.  He was steadfast at the top of the league, Hammy was close but Jim was dominating this game.  In fact he was dominating two games.  The newly established tag team of Jim and Malcolm had shot to tag team stardom mowing down all the other teams in their path.  Going into the final event of the game, Wrestlemania, Jim was still leading and confident of victory.  A Pre-Show Battle Royal featured his star Kane, while his other star CM Punk won a MITB Match.  The Live Scoring of the event showed Jim clearly in the lead, unfortunately the feed during the Battle Royal had been cut so those points were to be added on after, but since everyone knew his man Kane had won, surely it was a formality?  After Wrestlemania, Jim was leading as the Battle Royal scores were tallied the next day.  The final scores showed Jim had won by 2 points.  Jim had come full circle and achieved World Title status in the WWE Game.  It was not to be though, during the live feed, Hammy?s team had been given 3 points less than they should have, when things were corrected, Jim had slipped to 2nd and IC Title Gold, by the slightest and cruellest of margins, 1 point.

The positives?  Well he and Malcolm won those Tag Titles and Jim had achieved his 1st singles title, it was at the time, of little consolation, to quote the man ?I feel sick?.  So that was it, Jim had gone from jobber to near King of the Mountain in one game, but he hadn?t quite made it.  Many saw it as a fluke, a one time rise from the lower ranks.  They were wrong.  Game IX and an inspired Jim was ready to challenge again, putting his faith in CM Punk again, he spent the entire game in the top 4-5 players and finished a respectable 4th.  He has quickly established his position as a Main Event calibre player on the edge of Glory, his past moments of jobberdom are just that, the past.  Much like Matt Hardy spent years on RAW in 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997, jobbing week in, week out, Jim has spent those years and has hot shotted his way to the Matt Hardy of today, a guy on the verge of reaching the pinnacle of the game.  Luckily for Jim, he also has twice the character and personality of Hardy.  If Matt Hardy and Roddy Piper were to have a love child, it would be called Jim; ?He?s here to chew bubblegum and kickass, and he?s all out of bubblegum?.

Memorable Quotes:
Aye, I be here.

Maybe I don't finish last this time, no?

Maybe I pick some real wrestlers this time, no?

Maybe I kick all your asses, speak true. (Dec 22nd 2005)

There's no allow about it.

I'm high placed enough for such a move!

I would cut a promo that ended with 'victory will be mine'...

But one look at my team shows that ain't gonna happen.

Hell, I can't even say 'Victoria will be mine' anymore......

Because she's been picked even though she's still on the list. Fool! (Jan 4th 2006)

Okay, I trade the Undertaker Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

Oh, and Kane for Chyna. (Feb 5th 2006)

And, I could be making a late push for oh wait my teams too shit. (Feb 28th 2006)

It's still possible that Jim will move from last (Hammy)

Damn, did I end up in The Joke Thread again? (March 1st 2006)

Yep, someone can make tag team belt avatars or something. (Evolution)

Christ, I don't actually have to wear mine, do I?

I mean, I have a reputation up top to think about. I can't be known to hang around with you wrestling geeks!

(Oh, I just remembered, me and my mystery partner will come last anyway) (March 1st 2006)

Oh yeah, D's reading time...

Make that 5 days.  (March 15th 2006)

Whoa yeah! Mallrat, you can suck my dick, bitch.   

(Seriously... If you want to, you can) (16th December 2006)

I'd like to resign my team, please.

Bollocks to this, it was bad enough picking a team having not watched wrestling for three months, but losing my top pick again?

I'm not going through the humiliation of sitting bottom for the whole game (8th January 2007)

Hailing From: USA
WWE Game Titles: 2-Time WWE Game IC Champion, 1-Time WWE Game US Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 86%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: N/A
WWE Game Highlight: The ?Perfect? Champion ? Always a Title Holder.
WWE Game Low Point: Never being around enough to take his team all the way to the top
Bio:  Rob was another member of the original seven players and holds the unique record of winning a title in every game he has played.  A star of the first three games, in every game he was challenging for the #1 spot and held it for long periods during the games, unfortunately he was not a very active player.  He picked his star roster and left them to it, and that in itself is even more impressive.  He never got into trading back and forth to further his team, he let his team of originals do the talking.  It?s quite clear looking back he may have been the most naturally gifted player in the history of the game and if he had been around more he would have undoubtedly won the WWE Game World Title.  Since his departure from the game little has been seen or said about him, many of the New Breed probably don?t even know who he is, but amongst the originals, his legend lives on.

Memorable Quotes:
?I tried to warn everybody.  Do I have to spell it out on the obscenely expensive Robitron 5000?  Roll the footage monkeys!!!? (October 5th 2005)

Damn, I'm so good at this I don't even have to show up to maintain my top spot.  I'm like the friggin' Undertaker.  That dude wrestles once every two months and he's still getting a title shot.  And when its all said and done, all my opponents in the WWE Game will rest...in...peace. (Feb 5th 2006)

Hailing From: England
WWE Game Titles: -
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: N/A
WWE Game Highlight: Forming Chick With A Dick
WWE Game Low Point: Bombing in two games
Bio:  Fieldsy arrived in the WWE Game land in Game III, and like Mordecai?s appearance in WWE, his time was short lived.  Unfortunately he struggled in his debut and only game, finishing 10th out of 11.  Tag wise he did not fair any better but did form the legendary named Tag Team Chick With A Dick.  Post WWE Game he?s been busy getting married and attending many a GN?R gig.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2008, 04:25:42 PM »

Hailing From: Scotland
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game World Champion, 2-Time WWE Game US Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 72%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 60%
WWE Game Highlight: D?s reaction when he snagged the Highlanders live during RAW
WWE Game Low Point:  Not winning even more Gold?
Bio:  The creator, the leader....the one who started it all.  Back in 2005 Evolution took the WWE Fantasy Concept and revolutionised it for the HTGTH Board and the WWE Game was born.  He wasn?t just a creator, he was a player to and one hell of a player at that.  In his first game he raced home to victory to hold the nearly created WWE Game World Title, leaving all the contenders in his wake.  The next two games were less than stellar an 8th and a 5th place finish had people wondering whether the creator was just a one hit wonder.  His attempts at Tag Team stardom had faired no better either.  The Mock & Jock Connection, an alliance with long team friend Jim just missed out on the Gold and when he was paired with mallrat in an Intergender Team, the writing was on the wall, teaming with people certainly did not work and he was best sticking to singles.  This decision was heavily influenced by his improvement in the Singles game, climbing to 3rd he snagged a new title, WWE Game US Gold.  The 5th game proved to be just as successful with Evolution retaining his US Title, but he had no intention of defending it.  As the game had gone on he had become disillusioned with the WWE product and the Game and announced his retirement from running and participating in the game, and like that, he was gone. (Verbal Kint, aye)

His absence did not go unnoticed, people wanted him back, a legend of the game, he was sorely missed and despite rumoured negotiations with WWE Game management he was nowhere to be seen.  Many suspected he was the face behind Mystery X but it was not to be.  Games 6-9 had gone by and it looked like he was done for good.

Game X began with the intention of it being the greatest game yet, a historic landmark in WWE Games, nobody expected them to last when they first started.  The usual group of misfits had signed up to participate along with a new player, simply known as Huh.  Through Hammy he left a variety of messages for players such as D and clearly had issues with some of the players, rumours persisted about who this mystery player could be, Arron? Izzy? Axl4Life? Evolution?  The plot thickened when Evolution eventually returned, but not as a player, but as the new voice for Huh.  He refuted claims he was Huh and stated clearly he merely speaks on his behalf.  It looked like Evolution had gone from Hulk Hogan to Bobby Heenan territory, no bad thing but for those who knew what he was capable of, it still wasn?t great to see a star, still in his prime, not participating.

Huh vignettes began airing promising he would reveal himself to the members of the game August 12th.  Huh was clearly a technological whizz having grasped how to upload videos to Youtube, the anticipation was building, he had used several different accounts when uploading these promos to confuse people even further.  August 12th came and Axl4Life came forward and announced himself as Huh, the mystery was solved, or so everyone thought.  As people were still reeling in shock taking in this revelation, Evolution stepped forward claiming he was Huh, but then Cheapjon and A Private Eye also laid claim to being Huh, nobody had a clue what was happening.

In the midst of the confusion following this elaborate Spartacus Angle, Evolution stepped forward and announced himself as being the real Huh, and promising he was returning to take back his crown.

So 3 years on from the debut game and Evolution is back and looking to take the #1 spot once again, what does the future hold?  Is this a one game only deal?  Does he have any ring rust?  Has the game evolved beyond his skill set in his absence?  One thing is for sure, Evolution is a Mystery.

Memorable Quotes:
Yo D, i read Todd Grisham's getting a big push this year. Did you see him on Raw. The ball in motion my KFC loving buddy (Dec 27th 2005)

Jeez D, you'd blame the fact you had a white t-shirt on during the drafting if you could (Feb 4th 2006)

I have no energy to cut a promo that is relevant to me team! I'll just say you will never forget the name of oooh...Evolution (March 5th 2006)

Hailing From: Lakefield, Ontario, Canada.
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game Champion, 1-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion, 2-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 46.57%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 49.18%
WWE Game Highlight: One of only 3 people to have won the World and Tag Team Titles
WWE Game Low Point: Finishing last, twice.
Bio: If this game had a Team Canada, Malcolm would certainly be the Captain.  The only Canadian representative in the original seven, Malcolm?s career has been full of highs and lows.  A Top 5 superstar in his first 3 games, people questioned whether he could make it past midcard status.  Unafraid to let anyone get in his way, even his fellow Canadian and Tag Team Partner in ?The Mounties?, Neemo, he went toe-to-toe with Neemo throughout WWE Game IV.  The lead went back and forth between the two of them with nothing to really separate them.  They provided excitement never before seen in the WWE Game.  In the first three the eventual Champions, towards the end had coasted to victory, this was a battle closer than ever.  Malcolms experience proved to be the deciding factor in the end, snatching victory by a then record 5 point margin.  For the 4th Game in a row a New World Champion had been crowned, and the future looked rosey. 

The next game was weak for Malcolm his title defence was poor, finishing 7th in Singles action and as part of The Mounties floundering at the bottom of the Tag Game.  Singles action was not getting any better either, with 4 bottom finishes in the next 4 games, Malcolm?s fall from grace has been a sudden and painful one.  He has found some solace in the tag game, riding to glory with Brit underdog Jim and in doing so becoming one of only 3 players to have won the World and Singles Title.   Unfortunately J & M?s first title defence proved to be unsuccessful.  Malcolm?s reached a crossroads in his career now, he?s been to the top of both mountains and held two belts some can only dream of holding, in doing so he?s proved his capable of doing it again.  The only question people have now would be; Is Malcolm more of a Chris Jericho or a Test?

More Coming Soon....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »

....and we are back

WWE Game Profiles I-IX Part 2

Hailing From: ?
WWE Game Titles: 2-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 21%
WWE Game Highlight: N/A
WWE Game Low Point: Never really getting past Lombardi status.
Bio:  makane never really made it past Val Venis circa 2007 status.  In the first game he made a great start and even appeared to have a chance at a top 3 finish, unfortunately he finished in the bottom 3.  The next 2 games, he seemed to just give up, his team selection was awful, and after 2 Wooden Spoons in a row, he quit the game, destined to be remembered as a Steve Lombardi.

Memorable Quotes:
Too bad Carlito's gonna gain me some major points when he wins the WWE belt today (Jan 8th 2006)

WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game IC Champion, 2-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 47.36%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 81.89%
WWE Game Highlight: Ruling the Tag Team World
WWE Game Low Point: Just coming short of screwing over D.
Bio:  A tag team legend if ever there was one, certainly the games Billy Gunn.  In his first 4 tag games, 2 victories and 2 runner-ups placings cannot be questioned.  For 3 of those games he was part of the infamous T & S Outlaws and following their unfortunate split he formed the explosive TNT with Neemo who had a successful one game run.  After a self imposed sabbatical from Tag Team Action, he returned in Game IX ready to rise to the top, his partnership with high_times in the Brains Buster started the game in storming fashion and were top contenders for most of the season, towards the end though, they started to slip and finished 5th, a place which doesn?t really do them justice.  Yet to sign up for the new Tag Game, his future is in doubt.

He will be back in Singles action, that is guaranteed, his team is ready to go.  It?s quite possible now he?s focusing on just one game so he can translate his Tag Team success to the Singles game.  From the outset he?s always shown he has what it takes to be a champion, but generally finishes in a midcard-lowermidcard position.  In Game V he came within inches on snatching the World Title, with the assistance of mallrat he nearly screwed D over at the last when mallrat gave her strongest players to Timothy, in a drop bait and switch movement which left the eventual champion fuming.  This just proved to everyone else he was prepared to do whatever it took to defeat D and this helped aid his popularity amongst the fans.  Since that game he?s slipped back down the ladder, a stint as the Mystery X seemed to have a negative effect on him.  Now he?s playing just one game and free of poor gimmicks, those who know him well see a different Timothy, and one who can rise to the top and hold aloft the WWE Game World Title.

Memorable Quotes:
D cutting a nice little promo

Barks like HHH but bites like Double J. (Feb 28th 2006)

Hailing From: Leeds, England
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game US Champion, 2-Time WWE Game Tag Team Champion
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 57%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 80%
WWE Game Highlight: Winning US Title Gold in his Debut Game.
WWE Game Low Point: Failing to return in time to defend his Tag Team Titles with slash666.
Bio:  Conspicuous by his absence would be one way to describe axl_rose_700 these days.  He burst on to the WWE Game scene in Game II and immediately won US Title Gold and from there on the future looked bright.  Unfortunately in the 4 following games the best he could muster was a 4th place.  He looked all set to win the World Title as well when he drafted Mr MITB Rob Van Dam but a Drugs Bust later and things were not looking so good.  A consistent performer for sure, he?s been absent the past few games, which unfortunately has affected his extremely successful Tag Team partnership. 

The first two tag games were mid card finishes, but his pairing with slash666 ignited some sort of magic.  The Rose 666 Express as they would become known did battle with The T & S Outlaws throughout the 3rd Tag Team Game, snatching a win at the final event of the season, Wrestlemania to end the Outlaws reign.  They were no one hit wonders either as they followed up in the 4th game winning again, but that?s where things took a turn for the worst.

axl_rose_700 had been absent and his partner was unable to find him, this meant the champions were not permitted to defend their belts and subsequently never got the opportunity to defend the titles.  This all changed with the 7th tag game.  The 7th was made to be a game of Champions.  Every team had a past champion, and several teams were past champions.  Jim & Malcolm the current winners and the Rose 666 Express were thrown into the mix.  axl_rose_700 had been tracked down and was ready to reform the team that never got the chance to defend their belts.  Early into the drafting process though, he disappeared again and is still MIA.  Without him around the team has struggled and it?s existence is in jeopardy, the next game is putting people with brand new partners, and axl_rose_700 still hasn?t been found.  A Tag Team Star lost in the midst, Marty Jannetty come on down...

WWE Game Titles: 1-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 44%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 44%
WWE Game Highlight: Being the only female in Game History
WWE Game Low Point: Wooden Spoon Winning
Bio:  The first and only female to ever participate in a WWE Game, mallrat shocked the world in Game II when she arrived in a male dominated business and gave as good as she got.  For all those who thought she?d end up in last place she managed a respectable 8th out of 10 in her first outing ahead of game veterans Jim and makane.  Inspired by that solid start, next time out she achieved 4th, just missing out on a title she vowed to return the next game, stronger and better than ever.  In the next 4 games she did not achieve the same high points of WWE Game III and found little success in Tag Action, feeling the pressure of some poor results, like many before her she quit the WWE Game.  Whether she?ll return is doubtful, but whatever the case she?s cemented her place in history as the first and only female competitor on the WWE Game scene.

Hailing From: Canada
WWE Game Titles: 1-Time WWE Game IC Champion, 1-Time Wooden Spoon Winner
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Singles: 58%
Performance Percentage (Consistency) Tag Team: 60%
WWE Game Highlight: Intercontinental Gold!
WWE Game Low Point: Inexperience costing him the big one
Bio:  Seen as an underdog from the start, he made it clear he did not keep up with the ongoings in the WWE and was more old school, much to the amusement of other members who saw him as easy pickings.  He shocked them all snatching 2nd and IC Gold in his debut game (Game IV) and only lost out in the end by 5 points.  Many have looked back since blasting his inexperience and believe if he?d been a regular watcher he could have undoubtedly held that World Title aloft.

His next two games were a tale of 2 cities, so to speak, last place and 4th place, he still showed he was a quality player, Top 4 twice in 3 games is no easy feat.  His tag team work was that of legend to, forming the infamous Mounties who came 2nd in their debut game and reformed to gain last in the follow up game.  It was the explosive TNT that proved to be the end of Neemo, after achieving 2nd with Timothy, he decided to return to Roses of Velvet and leave the Game having never quite made the #1 spot in either game.

Memorable Quotes:
Fuck me....All I get is 5 points 5 points five points....win you bastards!!! (22nd January 2007)
Evolution
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2008, 07:55:28 PM »

That was a good read, man! A lot of work put in there.

After reading that, Jim fairly got the lion's share of quotes, and quite rightly, he fucking deserves it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2008, 04:17:52 AM »

After reading that, Jim fairly got the lion's share of quotes, and quite rightly, he fucking deserves it.

something tells me he is gonna have competition for most quotes.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2008, 04:34:08 AM »

something tells me he is gonna have competition for most quotes.

yeah i guess you'll have a few.

only difference is . . . Jim = Quotes . . . Brokeback Donald = talking BS  ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »

HAHAHA, is there a difference?

I am the only guy to walk out of a game and FIRE my tag partner hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2008, 05:56:31 AM »

Honestly I don't think anyone has even close to as many quotes as Jim.

D this games gone PG, most of your quotes involve dick jokes Tongue (therefore they haven't been included)

I'll do the first batch of scores later.

As for this tag team scramble, it's very possible, the match will be scored like a normal title match.  Winner at the end gets match and title winning points.

Checking the WWE Title records, when they did this with the Hardcore Title back at Wrestlemania 2000 they only recognised the final change.

Now if WWE recognises all the changes then fine, but if they only recognise the final one (easy to find out just check the wwe title records the day after) only that will be counted.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »

No dick jokes

aw shit!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2008, 02:01:31 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hardcore Holly, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Paul London, Primo Col?n, Snitsky, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Carlito, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Candice Michelle, Cherry, Colin Delaney, Domino, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Melina, Nunzio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
Batista= 12
Paul Burchill = 5
Jillian = 5
Katie Lea Burchill = 5
Kelly Kelly = 5
Mickie James = 12
JBL = 12
Jamie Noble = 5
John Cena = 12
Team Priceless = 5 Each
D'Lo Brown = 12
Santino Marella = 1
Chris Jericho = 12
CM Punk = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 6
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($120,000) = 12
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 12
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Lance Cade, Robert Roode ($120,000) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 12
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Ken Kennedy, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($120,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 5
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 29
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 29
2. slash666 = 12
=. Jim = 12
=. Evolution = 12
=. Mr Cowbell = 12
6. Gnrfan = 6
7. sweet616 = 5
=. Timothy08 = 5
9. D = 0
=. Hammy = 0
=. BlowUpYourVideo = 0
=. high_times = 0

* 3 New Names added to the list, Braddock and Goldman from Smackdown and Colon from RAW last night, expect another addition after ECW. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:03:24 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2008, 02:19:13 PM »

* 3 New Names added to the list, Braddock and Goldman from Smackdown and Colon from RAW last night, expect another addition after ECW.  Also of note, Santino last night was the first wrestler to score under the new keep your belt at all costs rule for champions.  He got DQ'd so under old rules he would of gained a mere 1 point, but the retain at all costs rule is worth 5 points so he ended up with 6 points.

Yeah. I think its a good rule. i know i would say that with santino in my team but i honestly think its a good rule. It always used to piss me off when i picked a champion heel but they always got 1 point but kept their title. You should be rewarded not punished for good forsight.

Good One Hammy ok

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2008, 03:04:30 PM »

I didn't think that the IC Title was on the line in that match? Cole said it was and when the show came back, King said something about it not being for the title. Also, wwe.com doesn't say the title was on the line in the Raw results section...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »

I must of missed M Cole saying it was a title match and I didnt even know it was until checking this forum. If I knew it was a title match I would of been alot more excited to see D Lo getting a chance at Gold.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »

I must of missed M Cole saying it was a title match and I didnt even know it was until checking this forum. If I knew it was a title match I would of been alot more excited to see D Lo getting a chance at Gold.
Well I watched RAW and after the commercial break King corrects Cole and Cole admits he got caught up in the moment and they point out its not for the title.

As for wwe.com its' a piece of crap and as we said a few games back, we are not using it!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

What! it says in Black and White on WWE.com that it was for the title..... I'm being royally screwed.

Can't get more official than the official website... screw Cole and King... ones aweful and the other was probally trying to pick up a women half his age at ringside.

rant rant rant rant rant rant

[/color]

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »

What! it says in Black and White on WWE.com that it was for the title..... I'm being royally screwed.

Can't get more official than the official website... screw Cole and King... ones aweful and the other was probally trying to pick up a women half his age at ringside.

looks like we have a new D on are hands.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »

Yeah I thought we agreed 2-3 games back that they claimed Miz and Morrison defended the titles succesfully when the match on TV never said anything or the annoucers said anything. Its only 5 points I wouldnt worry so much, (I would look at th facts: 1-D Lo just came back to WWE I am sure Kofi would be getting a rematch before defending the title to someone else, 2-D Lo hasnt put much time in yet and I cant see him getting a title shot beating a jobber., 3- Its all too fast if Santino had to of Defended the title one night after Beth won it for him dont you think they would be selling that fact HARD on Raw?)

but I was under the impression that WWE.com is not what we are going by, and for the rest of the game everyone should know that, WWE, also runs kayfabe news about McMahons, and etc trying to sell storylines, Making it sound like a title defense after the fact helps sell it but it wasnt a title defense, I know because I remember having Miz or MOrrison 2 games back when it was made clear.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hardcore Holly, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Paul London, Primo Col?n, Snitsky, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Carlito, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Candice Michelle, Cherry, Colin Delaney, Domino, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Melina, Nunzio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
The In Crowd = 12 Each
Chavo Guerrero = 12
Evan Bourne = 5
Tommy Dreamer = 5
Super Crazy = 5
Gavin Spears = 5
Ricky Ortiz = 12
Mark Henry = 32
Matt Hardy = 5

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($120,000) = 12
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 5
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Lance Cade, Robert Roode ($120,000) = 5
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 12
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Ken Kennedy, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($120,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 32
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 41
2. Timothy08 = 37
3. Evolution = 24
=. Mr Cowbell = 24
5. slash666 = 17
6. Jim = 12
7. Gnrfan = 6
8. sweet616 = 5
=. D = 5
10. Hammy = 0
=. BlowUpYourVideo = 0
=. high_times = 0
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2008, 05:04:53 AM »

Oh yeah. I'm on par to repeat.   smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2008, 06:48:27 AM »

looks like we have a new D on are hands.

Or Bret Hart Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: