Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 209281 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #200 on: August 13, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

No No

Im saying with kennedy only. 

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #201 on: August 13, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »

If we were picking wrestling straight from the Heart I would have a Terrible Team, because I would waste a 5th Pick on Mr Perfect because he's my boy, even Though hes gone hes still my fav. Repoman was the Bomb, loved his Repoing promos, heck he even took that character into WCW as Blacktop Bully if I am right?

As with Rhyno, I remember him in his ECW and WCW, and thought he was a solid guy. I have seen him in TNA and i like, I dont love him, I like him and Like I posted earlier I knew you were going Roode, something in my gut said you were going to take him. I could of had him, but I just wanted a TNA guy who I knew more then anything.  He's also my neck of the Woods, Good Michigan Boy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:31:16 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »

Game aside Cowbell, u have a very good team.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »

Game aside Cowbell, u have a very good team.

i think hell just froze over hihi

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hardcore Holly, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Paul London, Snitsky, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Carlito, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Candice Michelle, Cherry, Colin Delaney, Domino, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Melina, Nunzio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000)
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000)
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($120,000)
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000)
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000)
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Lance Cade, Robert Roode ($120,000)
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000)
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000)
Hammy: Edge, Ken Kennedy, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($120,000)
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000)
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000)
BlowUpYourTitanTron: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Mike Knox ($120,000)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:03:15 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #205 on: August 15, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

I dont feel too bad

if Orton really is out, There's still plenty of talent to pick up

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »

U can never count Hammy out, but I think his heart over his head pick "Kennedy" could be a boom or bust pick. Kennedy just cant seem to stay healthy
Not really, I don't even like him that much these days.

If it was heart over head my team would be:

Lance Cade
Repo Man
Mike Knox
Shawn Michaels
James Storm

Tongue

I'm shocked by the lack of Dominotion!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

U can never count Hammy out, but I think his heart over his head pick "Kennedy" could be a boom or bust pick. Kennedy just cant seem to stay healthy

Lance Cade
Repo Man
Mike Knox
Shawn Michaels
James Storm

Tongue

He's been released hence his non-inclusion, the only non-signed star on my list Darsow has the random legend battle royal potential...
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

Lance Cade
Repo Man
Mike Knox
Shawn Michaels
James Storm

Tongue

He's been released hence his non-inclusion, the only non-signed star on my list Darsow has the random legend battle royal potential...

You never know, Global Dominotion could reign in TNA

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »

Yeah with Tiny Tim by his side, he has got to be enjoying crystal meth if he thinks that video he made and got onto u tube was going to get him a main event push against a Cena or BASTITA. GLOBAL DOMINOTION next time you see him he will be delivering a pizza to you from Global Dominosnotion.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

Yeah with Tiny Tim by his side, he has got to be enjoying crystal meth if he thinks that video he made and got onto u tube was going to get him a main event push against a Cena or BASTITA. GLOBAL DOMINOTION next time you see him he will be delivering a pizza to you from Global Dominosnotion.
Oh come on....a video where he takes a chainsaw to Batista's head...how can you not like it Tongue
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »

Cutting off Bastitas Head was great. Comical and showed a new side to Domino. But the whole Tiny Tim thing was weird, he was trying to come off as Dominos Pimp.

Overal the video is FUNNY no doubt, but did he actually think submitting that to WWE they were going to push him?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2008, 06:03:16 PM »

Cutting off Bastitas Head was great. Comical and showed a new side to Domino. But the whole Tiny Tim thing was weird, he was trying to come off as Dominos Pimp.

Overal the video is FUNNY no doubt, but did he actually think submitting that to WWE they were going to push him?
True, shame he got sacked though, he did suck beyond belief in the ring, but from what he showed he was a great talker.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »

True, shame he got sacked though, he did suck beyond belief in the ring, but from what he showed he was a great talker.

WWE officials actually watched the video before it was on Youtube and were said only not to like the intended audience, saying that if it were 1998 he'd have a great shot but with WWE going PG it wasnt allowed

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2008, 06:45:34 PM »

I cant believe WWE thought it was too edgy, Its hilarious, they should of put it up on WWE.com and let the fans That goes back to the whole ECW thing for me, with a 3rd Brand, why not make a more ADULT brand, not saying hard core nudity, but being on SFI FI an adult network have more blood, more edgy promos, filthy language Scott Stiener would be proud of, and all that good stuff, really sell ECW as its own brand and offer a product for the more adult fans, does this make too much sense?

Now Dominotion is Gone, and Cherry is gone, maybe She Can Join in the Global Dominotion Ride.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2008, 05:28:23 AM »

Bloody Hell Santino. Why couldn't he win the title on RAW tomorrow. On the up side all of a sudden i have 3 champions in my team. I guess its better than 1 at the start of RAW last week..... Only problem is they can all lose it now.

I'm hoping that Beth and Santino keep helping each other keep their titles for a few months. I'm hoping they are not just putting the belt on him to give it to another Face.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2008, 06:08:02 AM »

I'll be honest GNRfan, I think Beth and Santino will feud over the IC title. I mean she won the match right? so why does he automatically get the IC belt over her? Hammy called it saying Chyna v 2.0

Im in a dilemma with  my team

Orton hurt his collarbone June10th but was cleared august 8th.

thats roughly 2 months. They said he'd be out 3 but U figure it will probably be 6-8 weeks.

SO

do I drop Orton and pick somebody else up? or do I wait out 2 months and hope Orton goes on a tear? if he comes back in 2 months, that will be in time for the OCT PPV.  so Id get almost a solid 3 months out of him. Plus, whoever i pick up, in 2 months, how much are they gonna score? there are no ppv people left. so u figure 8 shows, they may wrestle on half of them so id only gain 40 pts and Orton will make that up in a month easily.

so i guess im stuck holding on. Lets just hope Big Show gets a push and Cade comes back and wrestles.

Good luck struck tonight with Hardy winning by DQ. An ECW win this game will help me tremendously.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2008, 06:10:50 AM »

I will go ahead and make my prediction.

If GNRfan doesnt win this game, something terribly wrong must have happened.

Hammy had HHH and 4 of us on his last team and got 2nd place.

So if UT is back full time mixed with Santino, Awesome Kong who is a monster and was my pick i promise. GNRfan barring injury has an excellent shot at victory.

If They play an injury angle with Edge,and Kennedy is injured, couple with my Orton and Cade. Hammy and I could be fighting for last! hihi

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2008, 06:40:14 AM »

I will go ahead and make my prediction.

If GNRfan doesnt win this game, something terribly wrong must have happened.

Hammy had HHH and 4 of us on his last team and got 2nd place.

So if UT is back full time mixed with Santino, Awesome Kong who is a monster and was my pick i promise. GNRfan barring injury has an excellent shot at victory.

If They play an injury angle with Edge,and Kennedy is injured, couple with my Orton and Cade. Hammy and I could be fighting for last! hihi

My only complaint about my team is that i can't see any of them winning titles, if you understand what i mean. I have 3 title holders but none of them would i expect to see keep the titles more than 3 months. and like D said Santino will probally lose it to Beth at somepoint in the not to far future. HHH has had a long run already so i think he'll drop it in the not to distant future... my only hope is that its to Undertaker.

I dont know much about Kong but it seems she has had a run and probally wont get the title back in this game.

I wish Ted and Santino had waited til next PPV to win the titles but 3 champions is better than 1 i guess.

As far as favourite goes.... D, i think thats mind games as i think there is 3 or 4 better teams than mine but i'm more condfident than i was when Cena/Batista beat Ted and Cody for the titles on RAW.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

Just been doing some TNA researching and noticed Xplosion has long since been cancelled and TNA Today is web only and last anything from 6-20 minutes, So it's not getting counted.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: