Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:16:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 209321 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2008, 08:19:24 AM »

Cena is always a big scorer, U gotta realize something Blowup: John Morrison was a huge scorer for  2 reasons

1.Tag titles
2. Appearing on both shows every week

seems WWE are keeping everyone on their brand, so morrison with no tag title and no two shows and now a talk show won't score no where near what he usually does. Thats why I passed him over. Plus, being on ECW, i doubt he will appear on many PPV's.

Kozlov's push probably won't continue. I can see them totally getting rid of him again as he doesn't get a great reaction and he hasn't really went anywhere.

McCool won't hold the title long and she never defends it

My team on the other hand:

Hardy will win ECW Title and that belt gets defended on TV more than any other, he will also hold it for the rest of the year at least as RATINGS ARE UP 50 percent since Hardy joined ECW.

Big Show will be on PPV's and win a lot of squash matches

Randy Orton is a top 10 pick. If he comes back like he is suppose to Aug 31st, I have the steal of the game.

Lance Cade will be in the IC title picture and is gonna get a heel push after Summerslam

SO, I hate to say it, but right now, my team is looking pretty damn awesome.

Don't know dude. I think your last pick has to be a good one. Big Show and Orton are both risks. if they both pay off then i think you have a great chance but i'm not convinced Big Show will get as many points as other No2 picks. I still can't believe that Matt Hardy lasted so long he was a top 3 for me. So you did well there!

I think McCool might have the title for a while due to the undertaker influence. but and i think thats the best 4th pick so far and i wanted her.... Damn you Cowbell. ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2008, 12:34:19 AM »

Sweet takes Regal & Maria

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2008, 12:59:38 PM »

Cena is always a big scorer, U gotta realize something Blowup: John Morrison was a huge scorer for  2 reasons

1.Tag titles

seems WWE are keeping everyone on their brand, so morrison with no tag title and no two shows and now a talk show won't score no where near what he usually does. Thats why I passed him over. Plus, being on ECW, i doubt he will appear on many PPV's.

Kozlov's push probably won't continue. I can see them totally getting rid of him again as he doesn't get a great reaction and he hasn't really went anywhere.

Hardy will win ECW Title and that belt gets defended on TV more than any other, he will also hold it for the rest of the year at least as RATINGS ARE UP 50 percent since Hardy joined ECW.

Randy Orton is a top 10 pick. If he comes back like he is suppose to Aug 31st, I have the steal of the game.

Lance Cade will be in the IC title picture and is gonna get a heel push after Summerslam

D Fn' D. Mr Gaurenteed to Repeat. Mr Gods gift to Humanity who humbles us on HTGTH. I'm not going to sit around with a Thumb in my ass like you claiming my Team is the Best in the Game. Heres the Facts Donnie.

Hardy has always scored big points. Whether or not hes going to be winning the Belt at SS I still think he wont, I think they are going to build up this fued until Unforgiven.  With all that WWE is giving Mark Henry I cant see it ending this soon. I could be wrong and he could win at SS, but I don't think it will be defended on TV more then any other title. I know with ECW only having 1 title for their show that got to focus on it, but I dont think it gets defended all that much. If I was drafting lower, if Cena is there you have to take him, but if he was gone and I was drafting around 4-6 and Hardy was there I would take him, 6th pick with hardy who wouldnt of taken him, dont give yourself so much credit for that pick.

Big Show on lots of PPVs and Squash matches? I don't know, big guys tend to have more interferences and disappear from TV for 2-3 weeks in between to rest up, its harder on their boddies, Since his WM return where he gave Floyd the Push, after doing that for WWE, you would think he would be having a title run or something, I think with HHH, EDGE, RKO, UNDERTAKER, there isnt much room for a SD Big Show to Appear on lots of PPVs. Thats why I wouldnt of picked him with my second pick.

Orton, if he comes back and is pushed in the same and healthy he could be getting some good points and even a SD Fued with HHH would be worth some good points. BUT ITS A RISK, I'm not looking to take injured guys again after rumors where Rey was suppose to be returning and he STILL inst wrestling more then his run in with Santino, so its a Risk, and if you think you can cash in on that risk, more power to you.

Lance Cade an IC Push? After he heals up I wouldnt be surprized to see him as nothing more then a manager for a HEEL Jericho and sure he will wrestle when healthy but I dont see the IC on him. Another Risk Pic not as risky as Orton could be but a risk the same.

I am not on an Ego Trip like you and I can look at the teams right now and I think there is 2 teams out there, on paper, that look better then my teams, neither team being yours. I really like Malcom's Team for a performer/points earning aspect. I hate Booker T the wrestler, but he is in the Top TNA Fued and will be getting some points. JBL seems to be wrestling on every Raw and PPV since he has been invovled with Cena, Cody Rhodes is definetly the better ring performer right now between him and Ted Jr and I see them only moving forward and up. Mickie James, I think the Womans Raw title gets defended the most so I think she was a solid 3rd round pick. 

I am not impressed with your team whatsoever. For reassuring us you were going to be the first to Repeat, Im not impressed with your picks so far. I dont kn ow if anyone besides you can look at your team and be like DAMN D'S TEAM IS GOING TO KILL US.

Like my team or not I made logicall picks based on who's available.

1st--- Cena, No choice there he is the WWE Hogan for the new millenium.
2nd-- Morrison, Yeah I have noticed they only wrestle on their same show right now, but that isnt the only reason why I picked him. Yes he might not be champion but he could be going after the titles again, SD doesnt exactly have alot of stable tag teams. He might host a talk show, which I dont like, most of his talks shows are online, so he is usually in the ECW ring. and he carries Miz, and wrestlers more individual matches then the miz. And if Matt Hardy wins ECW gold, who is he going to fued with after Henry?... I think Morrison would be #1,
3rd-- Kozloff, Sure I was looking hard at MVP here, I know MVP will be on more PPVs then Kozlov, but I dont want a second talk show host, I was looking more for a work horse for my team and looking at how Kozloz has been pushed and D said it best he was the best surprize for him when he over paid for him scoring 12 points a week, I am looking at him for a minimum of 5 and 12 a week, as they showed him asking for better competition, why Not have the Russian fued for the US Championship? Shelton cant hold on to that title forever with excuses after non title losses like "I felt sick, i might have the flu"
4th- Michelle Mckool, Being the only WWE gold left I could of picked her alone for that, but looking at her pictures on wwe.com, seeing how she is tight with the ultimate company man in the undertaker, and how they made her first champion of SD Diva, I couldnt see letting her pass. I think even is she does loose her title, she will get some rematches/fued and she has looked good in the ring, so she should be a solid work performer.
5th-- I'm thinking about picking from my heart for a TNA guy, I've always like Rhyno from his ECW days and from what I see of him in TNA I think he might be worth my 5th pick. He is the last real ECW Champion afteral.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »

1.Tag titles

D Fn' D. Mr Gaurenteed to Repeat. Mr Gods gift to Humanity who humbles us on HTGTH. I'm not going to sit around with a Thumb in my ass like you claiming my Team is the Best in the Game. Heres the Facts Donnie.

Hardy has always scored big points. Whether or not hes going to be winning the Belt at SS I still think he wont, I think they are going to build up this fued until Unforgiven.  With all that WWE is giving Mark Henry I cant see it ending this soon. I could be wrong and he could win at SS, but I don't think it will be defended on TV more then any other title. I know with ECW only having 1 title for their show that got to focus on it, but I dont think it gets defended all that much. If I was drafting lower, if Cena is there you have to take him, but if he was gone and I was drafting around 4-6 and Hardy was there I would take him, 6th pick with hardy who wouldnt of taken him, dont give yourself so much credit for that pick.

Big Show on lots of PPVs and Squash matches? I don't know, big guys tend to have more interferences and disappear from TV for 2-3 weeks in between to rest up, its harder on their boddies, Since his WM return where he gave Floyd the Push, after doing that for WWE, you would think he would be having a title run or something, I think with HHH, EDGE, RKO, UNDERTAKER, there isnt much room for a SD Big Show to Appear on lots of PPVs. Thats why I wouldnt of picked him with my second pick.

Orton, if he comes back and is pushed in the same and healthy he could be getting some good points and even a SD Fued with HHH would be worth some good points. BUT ITS A RISK, I'm not looking to take injured guys again after rumors where Rey was suppose to be returning and he STILL inst wrestling more then his run in with Santino, so its a Risk, and if you think you can cash in on that risk, more power to you.

Lance Cade an IC Push? After he heals up I wouldnt be surprized to see him as nothing more then a manager for a HEEL Jericho and sure he will wrestle when healthy but I dont see the IC on him. Another Risk Pic not as risky as Orton could be but a risk the same.

I am not on an Ego Trip like you and I can look at the teams right now and I think there is 2 teams out there, on paper, that look better then my teams, neither team being yours. I really like Malcom's Team for a performer/points earning aspect. I hate Booker T the wrestler, but he is in the Top TNA Fued and will be getting some points. JBL seems to be wrestling on every Raw and PPV since he has been invovled with Cena, Cody Rhodes is definetly the better ring performer right now between him and Ted Jr and I see them only moving forward and up. Mickie James, I think the Womans Raw title gets defended the most so I think she was a solid 3rd round pick. 

I am not impressed with your team whatsoever. For reassuring us you were going to be the first to Repeat, Im not impressed with your picks so far. I dont kn ow if anyone besides you can look at your team and be like DAMN D'S TEAM IS GOING TO KILL US.

Like my team or not I made logicall picks based on who's available.

1st--- Cena, No choice there he is the WWE Hogan for the new millenium.
2nd-- Morrison, Yeah I have noticed they only wrestle on their same show right now, but that isnt the only reason why I picked him. Yes he might not be champion but he could be going after the titles again, SD doesnt exactly have alot of stable tag teams. He might host a talk show, which I dont like, most of his talks shows are online, so he is usually in the ECW ring. and he carries Miz, and wrestlers more individual matches then the miz. And if Matt Hardy wins ECW gold, who is he going to fued with after Henry?... I think Morrison would be #1,
3rd-- Kozloff, Sure I was looking hard at MVP here, I know MVP will be on more PPVs then Kozlov, but I dont want a second talk show host, I was looking more for a work horse for my team and looking at how Kozloz has been pushed and D said it best he was the best surprize for him when he over paid for him scoring 12 points a week, I am looking at him for a minimum of 5 and 12 a week, as they showed him asking for better competition, why Not have the Russian fued for the US Championship? Shelton cant hold on to that title forever with excuses after non title losses like "I felt sick, i might have the flu"
4th- Michelle Mckool, Being the only WWE gold left I could of picked her alone for that, but looking at her pictures on wwe.com, seeing how she is tight with the ultimate company man in the undertaker, and how they made her first champion of SD Diva, I couldnt see letting her pass. I think even is she does loose her title, she will get some rematches/fued and she has looked good in the ring, so she should be a solid work performer.
5th-- I'm thinking about picking from my heart for a TNA guy, I've always like Rhyno from his ECW days and from what I see of him in TNA I think he might be worth my 5th pick. He is the last real ECW Champion afteral.

Well said Cowbell. I like the look of D's team if everything goes his way but he does love his team far too much. I like Hammy's team on paper i think its possible that all 4 of his picks so far could be champions by the time this game ends. When i look at D's team i see some solid scorers if they turn up but not sure that Orton will get the title back within this game and Lance Cade is 50/50 for a title coz i think he may be above IC level but miles behind a world title... so for me Hardy is the only one so far and like you Cowbell i see Henry retaining at SS to continue the build up. Otherwise i think its bad booking.

I think D's knowledge of TNA could help him big time but i'll be interested to see who he picks with a TNA PPV tonight. Personally i'd liked to have not picked any TNA so i have more people to swap and that i know about. But i think with 3 champions left and a host of females who seem to be a huge part of their roster i'm forced to pick one.

D has condfidence his team is great when to be honest i think its good but by no means the best.

Oh and i know its my pick but i'm still trying to decide between 3 people. Be back soon

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2008, 01:50:58 PM »

Yeah Hammy (if Kennedy can heal up fast) looks good too. With TNA everyone's team looks a step up from the last game.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »

I may be forced to pick a TNA guy by the time it gets to me and that could be fun because I don't watch it. I'll have to poke blindly with my finger and pick someone. Though there are a few WWE options I'm looking at, unless they get taken by others....

If Biscuits n' Gravy could win the tag titles and defend them a coupla times, that would be nice. Though I had them in the current game and still no title reign. Angry But I think one could be right around the corner....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2008, 04:52:20 PM »

1,000 dollars says Sweet takes Paul London

i tell you what instead of the money you can have a 1000 point deduction to start with ok

[/color]

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

ok sod it i was gonna stay up and wait for the TNA PPV before my pick.... but i'm just not that dedicated.

I'll Take Awesome Kong. Lets hope she is Awesome!

And D if this is a bad pick... please don't tell me. I dont watch TNA and i can't trade her anymore so just Shhhhush. Plus only one other TNA women has gone so she has to fight someone.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »

ok sod it i was gonna stay up and wait for the TNA PPV before my pick.... but i'm just not that dedicated.

And D if this is a bad pick... please don't tell me. I dont watch TNA and i can't trade her anymore so just Shhhhush. Plus only one other TNA women has gone so she has to fight someone.

That is a SENSATIONAL PICK. SHe was gonna be my last pick and my ace in the hole!

I am in a tough spot cause I want Hardy To win ECW title at SS so me and Blowup can win the tag game but then again, if he doesnt win it till Unforgiven, that helps  me more this game.

I like my team more than any others so far. Unfortunately games arent played on paper.

With Hammy, u have Edge who does TOO many promos and he had a long title reign, I think UT wins it again before Edge since his last run was interrupted thanks to his injury.

Kennedy is the new Shelton/Rey    Every game u think this is it but he gets injured or not used or something.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »

? has been sat at home, reading D's little messages and he's grown tired, so he will be arriving in person, soon enough, he says, he just wanted to leave a little vignette (when your at his level these things are ten a penny).

? Is Coming....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »

I still want the War Machine, since he is one of the few TNA guys Im familiar enough with, Unless the end of the PPV means JJ is back

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »

So are u taking Rhyno?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2008, 07:28:42 AM »

I still want the War Machine, since he is one of the few TNA guys Im familiar enough with, Unless the end of the PPV means JJ is back
Any chance you could be a tad more decisive? Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2008, 07:44:38 AM »

Jesus Christ, this game aint that hard. Leave it to Cowbell to forget how this draft works.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2008, 08:47:04 AM »

That is a SENSATIONAL PICK. SHe was gonna be my last pick and my ace in the hole!

I can't tell is that sarcasm?

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »

I can't tell is that sarcasm?
It won't be, that was a great pick, I wanted her to.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »

HAHA

Im being serious. Awesome Kong was my TNA steal of the game and u grabbed her before I could damn it!

She is fuckin awesome seriously and will probably be fighting the men before long.

She will score as much as AJ Styles guaranteed.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

? has been sat at home, reading D's little messages and he's grown tired, so he will be arriving in person, soon enough, he says, he just wanted to leave a little vignette (when your at his level these things are ten a penny).

? Is Coming....

What the hell is that! am i the only one who has seen this?

Big billing.... lets see if ? can live up to it. Tomorrow should be interesting!

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »

? Is Coming....

Big billing.... lets see if ? can live up to it. Tomorrow should be interesting!
? has so few worries, he just likes to build up his debut, get D more and more worried, he can sense his fear. yes

? Is Coming (Part 2)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2008, 11:16:44 AM »

? Is Coming....

? has so few worries, he just likes to build up his debut, get D more and more worried, he can sense his fear. yes

? Is Coming (Part 2)

I think we can all smell D's fear. And Bullshit hihi

To be honest i dont care who beats him.... as long as he doesn't retain

haha these vids are brilliant.

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: