Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 208980 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:02 AM »

Yeah but my point is if your so convinced there are some good debuts coming up, why blow money on Maryse?  Why not just be patient. 

Patient.... In D's world thats a dirty word much like 2nd place. I'm tempted to bid for Maryse but i like my team and not sure who i'd drop. Just dont want D getting 12 points coz he reads the spoilers.

I mean would you be bidding for her if those 12 points were not forthcoming?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »

Yeah but my point is if your so convinced there are some good debuts coming up, why blow money on Maryse?  Why not just be patient. 

Patient.... In D's world thats a dirty word much like 2nd place. I'm tempted to bid for Maryse but i like my team and not sure who i'd drop. Just dont want D getting 12 points coz he reads the spoilers.

Course he would, it seems she is engaging in a (temporary) feud with the champion, there's potential there....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »

Course he would, it seems she is engaging in a (temporary) feud with the champion, there's potential there....

really i gotta start watching SD... still is she gonna win?

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »

There is a very good chance.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

Yeah hes trying to win some cheap points, FOLKS DONT LET D PLAY YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, I will win Ortiz tonight since D can't bid again, if you are interested in Maryse, You would be smart to bid after I seal the deal on Ortiz so D cant have him, Also if you outbid D tonight by even $1,000 even if he bids back he wont be able to add her to his team for 48 hours after the last bid, so he wouldnt be able to get her intime for SD. So he cant cake walk into 12 points.  Can You Dig that? Keeping Donnie Down. Thats what rings my bell.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2008, 04:41:52 PM »

Yeah hes trying to win some cheap points, FOLKS DONT LET D PLAY YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, I will win Ortiz tonight since D can't bid again, if you are interested in Maryse, You would be smart to bid after I seal the deal on Ortiz so D cant have him, Also if you outbid D tonight by even $1,000 even if he bids back he wont be able to add her to his team for 48 hours after the last bid, so he wouldnt be able to get her intime for SD. So he cant cake walk into 12 points.  Can You Dig that? Keeping Donnie Down. Thats what rings my bell.

I really would but i dont wanna drop any on my team. Plus i dont think she is worth it. Maybe i'll be wrong but i can't see anyone but Natalya taking Undertaker's lovers title

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

I dont want her cause I read Spoilers, Ask Hammy, we discussed that on MSN before the draft and I mentioned Maryse.

Yeah but u guys don't realize is, I never wanted Ricky Ortiz. Dude is a midcarder on ECW for fuck's sake. Why the fuck would u spend half your money on an ECW midcarder?

So basically, I am playing chicken and if someone bids 61k, they are getting Maryse but have fucked themselves out of getting any good debut.

Just like last game when people outbid me for Cryme Tyme. Best thing that ever happened.

If I get outbid for Maryse, I'll pick up Kozlov. Doesn't matter to me
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:59:09 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2008, 05:09:07 PM »

I dont want her cause I read Spoilers, Ask Hammy, we discussed that on MSN before the draft and I mentioned Maryse.

Yeah but u guys don't realize is, I never wanted Ricky Ortiz. Dude is a midcarder on ECW for fuck's sake. Why the fuck would u spend half your money on an ECW midcarder?

So basically, I am playing chicken and if someone bids 61k, they are getting Maryse but have fucked themselves out of getting any good debut.

Just like last game when people outbid me for Cryme Tyme. Best thing that ever happened.

What makes you think I am dropping Kozlov? Cena out 2-3 months, and Michelle Mckool might be worth dropping to cause a bidding frenzy that you would loose. Don't count on the Russian, Hes not counting on joining your team.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2008, 06:41:02 PM »

What makes you think I am dropping Kozlov? Cena out 2-3 months, and Michelle Mckool might be worth dropping to cause a bidding frenzy that you would loose. Don't count on the Russian, Hes not counting on joining your team.

Can you get rid of Cena? i've forgotten the rules on picks 1 & 2. But if you can he has to be the one to go... you don't wanna be getting rid of McCool or Koslov

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #349 on: August 28, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »

You can drop your #1 or #2 if they are:

Off TV for 3 or more weeks.

Or injured.

Edit: Ok Cowbell, time is up you owe the HTGTH bank $60,000 you have up to a week to drop someone for Ricky Ortiz
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:07:15 PM by Hammy » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »

Or injured.

Edit: Ok Cowbell, time is up you owe the HTGTH bank $60,000 you have up to a week to drop someone for Ricky Ortiz

With injuries are we talking about ONLY real injuries like Cena & Kennedy, not KayFabe ones like Regal getting injured in his match or umaga getting sledgehammered off tv for steriod abuse right?

Alright I got The Fro Guy. Now I really only need a day or two to think about who I am going to drop.   

Anyone who wants Maryse feel free to bid your 61k now if you think D really wants here, because any bid between now and SD keeps D from scoring the easy 12 points.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:10:45 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »

Or injured.

With injuries are we talking about ONLY real injuries like Cena & Kennedy, not KayFabe ones like Regal getting injured in his match or umaga getting sledgehammered off tv for steriod abuse right?
It's a grey area.  If they get written out kayfabe off tv, then that counts on the not appearing for 3 weeks front anyway, the main reason the rule was brought in was to stuff a repeat of Timothy and mallrat's drop and switch attempt to take out D....(It nearly worked to)

I mean if they get a minor injury and continue to wrestle/appear no.  But if they are active you aren't going to want to ditch them.

And on the Maryse front dude, you really are wasting your time.  With the TNA inclusion, teams are stacked, aside from mine and D's injury hit sides, the only people with wrestlers available to drop, that would be worth it, is BlowUpYourVideo who's opted for Double K anywayz.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:25:13 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

True and Hammy knows that 61k and she is his. So I am 1-1 in the game of chicken so far but at least  I got Maryse instead of a dude who has already had a name change.

I should probably be patient on Cade. He does have a broken nose and has been on house shows, but honestly, I just don't see anyone he can feud with on Raw and WIN. Kofi maybe? but with Santino a heel as IC champ, Cade ain't winning Gold, so really he may get me 5 pts every other week and hell, he has been a valet for 2 months.

Also:

If Big Show would stop being a run in fuck and start squashing bitches again, I can make some noise with a 3 man team of Hardy,Show and Roode, especially if Roode defends tag belts a couple times.

Orton will be back mid October, and I can still kind of be alive.

Orton hurt his collarbone June 8th or so and he was cleared August 8th which is 2 months

SO same injury he should be cleared by Oct10th or so. Thats would still give me 10 weeks of game with Orton.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:55:03 PM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #353 on: August 29, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Primo Colon, Snitsky.

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, Deuce, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah BurkeGregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Melina, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Impact!
The Beautiful People = 12 Each
Taylor Wilde = 5
Roxxi Laveaux = 5
Kurt Angle = 18
Kevin Nash = 5
Curry Man = 12
Jimmy Rave = 5
Consequences Creed = 12
Jay Lethal = 12
Petey Williams = 5
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 5
Awesome Kong = 12

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Gnrfan: Triple H, Ted Dibiase, Undertaker, Santino Marella, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($120,000) = 0
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Evan Bourne, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Lance Cade, Robert Roode ($120,000) = 0
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, Umaga, Finlay, Chavo Guerrero ($120,000) = 5
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Edge, Ken Kennedy, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, James Storm ($120,000) = 0
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Curt Hawkins, Shad Gaspard ($120,000) = 18
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, Booker T, The Miz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jesse, Festus, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 0

1. Malcolm = 94
2. Timothy08 = 75
3. Gnrfan = 74
4. Evolution = 70
5. slash666 = 63
6. sweet616 = 59
7. Jim = 53
8. Mr Cowbell = 39
9. high_times = 33
10. D = 28
11. BlowUpYourVideo = 11
12. Hammy = 6
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #354 on: August 29, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »

I just realised I'm the only one without a TNA guy on my team. Non-conformity FTW.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #355 on: August 29, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

I just realised I'm the only one without a TNA guy on my team. Non-conformity FTW.
Well dude, you have won Double K you owe the HTGTH bank $20,000, week to pick her up (so to speak)

And D you have won Maryse for $60,000 you have up to a week to pick her up, but if you want to get her 12 points for tonight, you better hurry up and grab her.  yes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #356 on: August 29, 2008, 03:22:51 PM »

I drop Scary Sherri Lance Martel Cade for Maryse the future WWE Diva's champion

I love how people ignorantly think McCool is gonna keep a title cause of the Undertaker. Why isn't he the WWE champ if he has that much political stroke?

UT will do what's best for the company. Maryse for the WIN!

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #357 on: August 29, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

I love how people ignorantly think McCool is gonna keep a title cause of the Undertaker. Why isn't he the WWE champ if he has that much political stroke?

She might be champion but she hasnt defended crap so to me shes worthless. Im still half tempted to drop her and roll with the boys.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #358 on: August 29, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

Oh man, with Cena out, Its looking good for Orton to be rushed back.....

Cowbell, don't panic

I still think u have the better team honestly.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #359 on: August 29, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »

I think you'll find he has been twice and had to give it up due to injury! he'll be champ soon i reckon. And are you seriously telling me Taker doesn't have political stroke... She's the champion isn't she?

Maryse is only a stop gap til Natalya takes the title .... which will probally be towards the end of the game. I mean she hasn't even defended it yet... she is the first Divas champion do you really think its gonna be a one month reign... i'm telling you she'll have it a while... and she'll at least make some defences.

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: