Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 209267 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »

Cena is always a big scorer, U gotta realize something Blowup: John Morrison was a huge scorer for  2 reasons

1.Tag titles
2. Appearing on both shows every week

seems WWE are keeping everyone on their brand, so morrison with no tag title and no two shows and now a talk show won't score no where near what he usually does. Thats why I passed him over. Plus, being on ECW, i doubt he will appear on many PPV's.

Kozlov's push probably won't continue. I can see them totally getting rid of him again as he doesn't get a great reaction and he hasn't really went anywhere.

McCool won't hold the title long and she never defends it

My team on the other hand:

Hardy will win ECW Title and that belt gets defended on TV more than any other, he will also hold it for the rest of the year at least as RATINGS ARE UP 50 percent since Hardy joined ECW.

Big Show will be on PPV's and win a lot of squash matches

Randy Orton is a top 10 pick. If he comes back like he is suppose to Aug 31st, I have the steal of the game.

Lance Cade will be in the IC title picture and is gonna get a heel push after Summerslam

SO, I hate to say it, but right now, my team is looking pretty damn awesome.

Confidence Donnie, Rolling in his Arrogance.

Winning Three Championships and being the greatest WWE game player in the history of this game has taught me one thing.

IT PAYS TO BE ROODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The perfect compliment to my team and the guy who will outscore Kurt Angle and who is the absolute STEAL of this game

Robert Roode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowbell, I bet u 50 dollars payable through Pay Pal that my team outscores yours.

Im not saying I am gonna WIN this game, cause crazy shit happens but My team will murder yours.

U won a title, I am putting on  the biggest ass raping in the history on this game.
The tides have turned you went from spending the last 3 weeks to talking about Repeating reduced to Threatening to beat me.  You think you can beat me, your Team is a Joke at Best. YOu want to roll and bet $50 on this game that you will finish better then me, Lets do it, We have enough witness Here. $50 on the line to the Man who finishes better between us. And if you can win and repeat you can eliminate me from this game in a retirement and can have this whole game to gloat freely on.

Word of Advice Drop RKO, if you want to Hang look how your team matches up against mine.

Cowbell                    Donnie's Disables
Cena  --------------      Matt hardy, I am sure Hardy will get more World Championship gold before Cena but points wise with Cena being on every show I think they are about even.

Morrison ----------       Big Show, Sure you think Big Show will be on more PPVs, but be honest Big guys dont wrestle as much as interfere in matches and have more confrontations, even is Morrison stays just on ECW I know with his in ring performance he will be a better point scorer.

Kozlov ------------       RKO, I dont think WWE would be trying to sell a serious thing like a motorcycle accident to sell RKO, they dont need to they could of used a more realistic way of selling RKO being gone longer for a surprize return. Its 8-12 so 11-12 He should be back in a limited roll at first, so my solid in ring performer in kozlov should be scoring 5-12 points a week. Not champion material but a WORK HORSE what I need and why I picked him.

Michelle -----------      Lance Cade. I am sure you see Lance as a IC Champion, but I don't I see him in a manager type role or lackey role for Jericho maybe teaming up with him for tag events, I dont know, but with his injured nose, I really dont see him scoring big points to start. Michelle with her relationship to UT, and the fact they choose her to be the first Diva champion of a 3rd generation superstar Hart Family member shows they are going to push her, even if she does loose the title I can see her winning it back or atleast fueding for it scoring some good points. Am I wrong?

Rhino ------------       Roode, I am not a huge TNA expert. I knew you were looking at Roode, and I should of picked him not because I know or like him but just so you couldnt have him, but then you could fo had james storm with them just winning the tag gold I am sure he would be a good team member to have. But I decided to pick the most familiar with guy I know in TNA, and I liked Cage and Rhino, Cage was gone, so I was looking at Rhino, I know he fights at most PPVs and wrestlers quite a bit on TV so I am sure he will earn decent points andI look at him like my TNA Work Horse. Roode could outscore him if he defends the title quite a bit like TNA does with its championships, but I wanted a solid work horse and picked Rhino. I stand by him even after I seen the end of TNA's PPV and could of had roode. Roode most likely will outscore Rhino, but my team as a whole looks better, I know you would never admit it but if you ask someone besides me and you looks at the teams I am sure they would favor my team.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:33:50 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »

I know you guys don't get along, but aren't you taking things a bit too seriously.  Money....and your game status.

Me and Evolution in the early days had a "friendly" stipulation along the same lines (just resulting in a one game ban) thankfully he let me off on it anyway when I lost.

But back to my point this is meant to still be a fun light hearted game, being competitive is one thing, we have turned this into a pretty fun game, but gambling and stating you will leave if one player defeats you?

You guys need to chill.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »

I know you guys don't get along, but aren't you taking things a bit too seriously.  Money....and your game status.

Me and Evolution in the early days had a "friendly" stipulation along the same lines (just resulting in a one game ban) thankfully he let me off on it anyway when I lost.

But back to my point this is meant to still be a fun light hearted game, being competitive is one thing, we have turned this into a pretty fun game, but gambling and stating you will leave if one player defeats you?

You guys need to chill.

No Sod it. It aint my Money ....i say let them fight. hihi

I think D is getting more heat than Vickie.

But seriously i think a 1 Game Ban is cool and funny but money is too far IMO.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2008, 04:46:56 PM »

So is Cowbell the face?  I always viewed him as more of a tweener.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

so is D Stevie richards?

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2008, 05:10:49 PM »

No he's a face.... with an inability to see a D post and not reply ok

i see Jim as a Piper kinda character, and D as a Khali .... he talks a load of BS  hihi

I'm just trying to think who can be the Shockmaster hihi

[/color]

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »

JTG  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

am going to bite all your fucking heads off.....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »

am going to bite all your fucking heads off.....
Well on the all time friendly promo list, I think that's close to #1  hihi

T & S Outlaws will reunite one day...oh yes...

Oh on topic, Sorry 'bout your damn luck

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »

Shad Gaspard

The T & S Outlaws will be back one day . then all those slapnuts con chock on it.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »

Everyone knows Hammy is ?

He plays two accounts just because he can't beat us with one. hihi

Cowbell, u sound like a 5 year old trying to convince himself the BOOGEYMAN isnt real.

Check your closet cause Hammy is coming out of the closet......

Wait a minute.. .wrong section

Check under your bed cause the boogeyman is real and his name is D.  Everytime u watch wrestling u will think of me and the ass kicking I will layeth upon u!

Here is the bet since people don't want this to get too serious.

Winner gets to choose an avatar and signature that the other must use for 1 month.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

I can assure you I'm not ?, heck I was half considering beating you with nearly half a team this game.  Tongue  I've already contacted Kennedy Kennedy he's agreed to be injured for 6 months and Edge has promised to take a sick bump this weekend and vanish for 4 months.  And since we all know Orton is residing in Swervesville, it's your 5 versus my Diva Tag Team and James Storm.  Be Jealous! Cheesy

The higher power that is ? will reveal his trueself....seriously though, he's off creative now, so is Russo, no more swerving....honest Grin

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »

The Miz

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »

Cowbell, u sound like a 5 year old trying to convince himself the BOOGEYMAN isnt real.

Check your closet cause Hammy is coming out of the closet......

Wait a minute.. .wrong section

Check under your bed cause the boogeyman is real and his name is D.  Everytime u watch wrestling u will think of me and the ass kicking I will layeth upon u!

Here is the bet since people don't want this to get too serious.

Winner gets to choose an avatar and signature that the other must use for 1 month.
Thats even better, I'll find you a nice one Donnie. 

I don't think its all serious, I take it all as part of the game, D going to Run his mouth convincing himself and anyone who will listen that his team is great. I'm being an Ahole and unless you have a better Team then me (imo) I am going to let you know. Personally an Avatar and Signature is alot more interesting and exciting for me.

And I think if I am anyone in wrestling I would be....Ringmaster, I am Here, No one knows what the hell to do with me and I have no idea why the hell I am in the ring with the million dollar mans belt on.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:47:33 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »

It was me, Howard! It was me all along Howard. You all bought it. Even my immediate family bought it!

The suspense has run it's course and I can reveal that I am making my return to HTGTH competition and will take back my crown.

I am ?

Evolution has passed you by, boys!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:05:55 PM by Evolution » Logged
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »

u dirty cunt... I am goin to throw you in the back of my pinto and have my way with Yea...

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2008, 06:57:10 AM »

Great, Cryme Tyme and The Miz are gone. Therefore I pick the man of the hour, too swe.... uh, Mike Knox.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »

Wow that was a quick draft.

There are some quaity teams in there. And some quality picks left over too. I can't remember the last time people like Carlito & Paul London didn't make the top 60 picks Shocked

I would say early favourites are Cowbell & Hammy with D and Mystery Man Evo close behind but there are some dark horses in Slash666 & Malcolm.

Personally i dont care who wins it (altho i'd love it) as long as a certain Donald doesn't.

GAME ON! ok

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2008, 06:51:46 PM »

If UT actually wrestles regularly, I really  like GNRfan's team. Especially if Santino keeps his push up.

My team is boom or bust. I swore Id never do that again but I swear and everyone else can attest to this, after u win, u for some reason take chances u otherwise wouldnt take cause there isnt as much pressure.

I will unbiasedly rank who i feel the best teams are: Of course I could be completely wrong.

1.D *of course i have to believe in myself. I feel I have the best and worst team possibly if everything goes my way, I'll be tough to beat. I can also though be dead last if things go the other way which is also very possible.

barring Injury i really like Cowbell vs GnrFan for the title

U can never count Hammy out, but I think his heart over his head pick "Kennedy" could be a boom or bust pick. Kennedy just cant seem to stay healthy

Cowbell had a chance at the PERFECT team and the only mistake he made was picking Rhyno. If he grabs Robert Roode or James Storm, his team would've been more scary. Rhyno isnt a bad pick but TNA they actually defend the belts, so he had a big chance to get a champion and a much bigger star in Roode or Storm. of course as I am typing this, Rhyno and Christian could be set to win the tag titles, so who knows at this stage who has a great team or not.

After last game's draft I felt really strong about my team

this draft, Its ? after ? because if Orton is a work and Big Show keep squashing people, I have a chance.

I dont feel bad about my Lance Cade pick because it was 4th round and wasn' t a whole lot left to pick from better than he.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:03:36 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »

U can never count Hammy out, but I think his heart over his head pick "Kennedy" could be a boom or bust pick. Kennedy just cant seem to stay healthy
Not really, I don't even like him that much these days.

If it was heart over head my team would be:

Lance Cade
Repo Man
Mike Knox
Shawn Michaels
James Storm

Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: