Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:52:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Any new sightings of uncle Axl
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any new sightings of uncle Axl  (Read 6910 times)
spunton
Headliner

Toon Army!!!!

« on: July 13, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »

Anyone go any new pictures or any sightings of what axl has been doing the last year or so?

He has just disappeared agian.

Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 02:21:59 PM »

Check in your closet at night   Grin

Worked for me  rofl

peace

Thanks Giant Robot...
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

Does the boogey man check his closet at night for Axl Rose?
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 05:34:03 AM »

Anyone go any new pictures or any sightings of what axl has been doing the last year or so?

He has just disappeared agian.

you should start going to church, I heard the payoff is much greater peace hihi

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 07:31:17 AM »

I bet the stupidity will make this thread deleted...

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 08:11:06 AM »

or you know Axl has this habit of showing up just when you think he's not paying attention.

And then don't you feel stupid?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:24 AM »

I saw him in a water stain on my ceiling...or maybe that was Jesus!

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

...or maybe that was Jesus!

yeah it could have been Robin.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »

how come my comment was deleted ,i was only joking.don't they have humor on this site ?
and how come its fine for the other s to make jokes an not me.how bout the closet comment wasn't deleted.i think i get deleted way to ofeten.i think it's wrong even if some one is joking.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:38:44 AM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
AxlNow
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 04:24:15 PM »

how come my comment was deleted ,i was only joking.don't they have humor on this site ?
and how come its fine for the other s to make jokes an not me.how bout the closet comment wasn't deleted.i think i get deleted way to ofeten.i think it's wrong even if some one is joking.

Most people here are nutty to begin with. Obsessing on some washed up Rock star with an imaginary record that's never coming out. Trust me, You arn't the sick one here. BTW..... I want my account deleted ASAP. Don't give me this negative Karma Bullshit either. I totally want out. As in DELETED. This place is wacky. The rules are even wackier. It's time to move on. Axl's never coming back. Now go find something productive to do. Coming here isn't helping out your life. That goes for all of you. Including me.   ok

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »

Most people here are nutty to begin with. Obsessing on some washed up Rock star with an imaginary record that's never coming out. Trust me, You arn't the sick one here. BTW..... I want my account deleted ASAP. Don't give me this negative Karma Bullshit either. I totally want out. As in DELETED. This place is wacky. The rules are even wackier. It's time to move on. Axl's never coming back. Now go find something productive to do. Coming here isn't helping out your life. That goes for all of you. Including me.   ok

I think music means more to people that u think...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »

Says the guy named AXLNOW  hihi rofl rofl

Here Today..
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

Dude, you're nutty as hell!   yes

Axl's gone  crying  I want my account deleted  crying 

Coming here isn't helping your life.  So don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!  It nicely passes a little idle time for me.   Smiley
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 05:01:54 PM »

Dude, you having a bad day or something?  We have positive news about the first official release of a song off Chinese Democracy and you give up now?  Call Axl washed up?  Whats wrong with you?  Just last year you wrote this.

I don't want to over simplify things. However at the same time there are some very easy explanations for why things have taken so long. Number 1. It's important that this CD reflects the current bands lineup. When various members leave it just holds up the whole process. Then a lot of re-recording has to be done. Is it possible to keep former members on the current CD? YES. Is it preferred? NO. This will be an album that is 100 percent represented by the current  band lineup. Out with the old and in with the new. Let's stay current. It's all about NOW.

Number 2. It's not easy to be a perfectionist. Have you ever done any kind of project in your lifetime and felt that something wasn't quite right? You felt that you could have done a better job? Axl doesn't want to release something only to end up having those same feelings afterwards. Once the CD is out there it will be to late to change shit. So feel confident that once it's released you'll be geting a top notch product that will be it's very best. The band will be happy and hopefully you will be happy.

Let's all stick together to ensure the bands future success. I know that we are all frustrated right now. But there is nobody more frustrated than Axl. It's a waiting game. In a sense Axl is waiting with all of us. Things are moving ahead though and it would serve everyone better if you could focus on that one point. The bands lineup is locked in. Tours are happening and you will get a polished product in the end. So go about your day as if the CD is never coming out and then you'll be happily surprised one morning when it suddenly does.

Rock On  ok

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

I totally want out. As in DELETED. This place is wacky.

Delete your own account.

Nobody's stopping you.

Let's see if you're clever enough to figure it out.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

lmao jarmo rofl

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
Dave Jenno
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

Bye then, we'll miss that attitude  ok
The Hinge
Headliner

Here Today...and every bloody day

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 08:13:40 AM »

Ha Ha ha what a confused unit !! Ha ha ha.............idiot

'Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity'
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »

this topic went from.a person making it about any sightings of axl.then some guy wants to delete his account right ?
then i say stick to the topic ,how silly was  that.then it gets deleted right again with that.now really was there any sightings of axl again to this topic.now feeling stupid for being deleted ?
must i go on on on on an on.....

the one an only horsey !
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »

Nobody has seen him recently it seems. I wonder has he undergone another transformation. Perhaps thats him with the pointy ears and the cloak, if so then I've seen him

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: