Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:36:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Shackler's Revenge Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shackler's Revenge Discussion  (Read 498161 times)
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

I dont want to leave my computer for the next 3hours now...

although what i really want to know is if we will get a glimpse of this song today or soon....I dont want to wait until september!!

I'm hoping, but tune in to find out in 2.5hrs lol

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

lets wait. let the anticipation build!

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

lets wait. let the anticipation build!

i know this is GnR world, but lets nt get everyones hopes up. Mysteron has already said it will be an EA press release (latter), not a GnR/ MTV thing. The most i expect is a mention of the song, which will be enough to keep me happy, knowing that new GnR will "officially" be in the public domain.

i dont expect any CD news, release dates etc. Although i agree if they call it a "new single" by GnR, then that excellent news, and the best we can hope for IMO

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »

i dont expect any CD news, release dates etc. Although i agree if they call it a "new single" by GnR, then that excellent news, and the best we can hope for IMO
I agree. Im not expecting any album announcements. We might get something to the effect of "upcoming gnr release" but I dont think we will get an actual date. This announcement will buy time for Axl to get some of his band members back. He has until about the fall or so to get it done.

Im just hoping that the release states that this will be gnr first single for their upcoming album. If we get something like that I will be very happy.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:20:33 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »

by the way is there a live stream, or website that is connected with EA that we can look at/ watch for updates?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »

by the way is there a live stream, or website that is connected with EA that we can look at/ watch for updates?

Maybe something will show up at http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2008, 11:20:28 AM »

Maybe something will show up at http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live

/jarmo

coolio, there is a timer counting down to the show starting there.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:22:17 AM by daviebuckethead » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »

So MTV/ Harmonix/ EA is making an announcement at at 10.30 PST=GMT- 8
like in 2 hours!

http://www.rockband.com/ or at MTV com?
there's a 20 page thread about the NYT article at the official rockband board.  peace

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »

e3 last 3-4 days but a rockband announcement/showing new features could last 15-30 minuets.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2008, 11:46:39 AM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/07/14/report-new-guns-n-roses-song-premiering-on-rock-band-2/

Rollingstone magazine is fallowing this up! ok

Just a couple of hours left!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2008, 11:48:18 AM »

Getting excited about this Smiley So the show starts in 2 hours? How long does it last?
Probably an hour or so for microsofts conference but for harmonix I dunno

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »

September 30th.

I can't wait that long !  Sad . Is almost october

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2008, 11:59:13 AM »

Getting excited about this Smiley So the show starts in 2 hours? How long does it last?
Probably an hour or so for microsofts conference but for harmonix I dunno

Mysteron told us earlier that
There would be a press release about this at 10.30PST from MTV/ Harmonix/ EA.
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #333 on: July 14, 2008, 12:00:33 PM »

There is NOTHING about a GnR song here:     http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193439&pid=949926&tag=top_stories;story;18

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2008, 12:02:59 PM »

We know only a handful of the songs that have been announced so far in the sequel, but it's turning out to be as varied a list as in the first game. Here are the officially released songs:

"Ace of Spades" -- Mot?rhead
"Everlong" -- Foo Fighters
"Pinball Wizard" -- The Who
"Panic Attack" -- Dream Theater
"Any Way You Want It" -- Journey
"Chop Suey" -- System of a Down
"Kids in America" -- The Muffs
"Give It Away" -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Hello There" -- Cheap Trick
"Pump It Up" -- Elvis Costello

This is just 10 of the 80+ tunes that will make up the entire song list in Rock Band 2, one that, if the previous game (and its subsequent downloadable content) is any indication, will run the gamut across rock's decades and various subgenres. With hundreds of songs available to you from the get-go, the ability to create setlists for quick-play sessions is a crucial addition in Rock Band 2.

They only know a few fool!  hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »

There is NOTHING about a GnR song here:     http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193439&pid=949926&tag=top_stories;story;18

That's from last week.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »

From the article you quoted:

We know only a handful of the songs that have been announced so far in the sequel, but it's turning out to be as varied a list as in the first game.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

I know that this is a HUGE step forward but when does everyone think we can expect an announcement from GNR? The negotiations  have to be done if this is the first single.I mean at the very least when we have the game, most songs have the album art included.I doubt GNR is gonna want their image to be an X or image coming soon.I am not familiar with Rock Band.Is it like GH where you actually see the band members on screen? If so, who will be representing GNR in the game?

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

I know that this is a HUGE step forward but when does everyone think we can expect an announcement from GNR? The negotiations  have to be done if this is the first single.I mean at the very least when we have the game, most songs have the album art included.I doubt GNR is gonna want their image to be an X or image coming soon.I am not familiar with Rock Band.Is it like GH where you actually see the band members on screen? If so, who will be representing GNR in the game?

A man with long braided red hair, a man with a KFC bucket on his head, a bass player in a plaid suit, a guitarist with a foot as a guitar, a guitar player that looks like Jesus, a guitar player with longish hair and cool tats, a drummer with a big beard on his chin, a drummer with big headphones on (can't really think of anything for Brain..), keyboardist with long hair and no shirt, and a secluded man on the synthesizer?

In all seriousness, I think in Rock Band (haven't played in awhile..) they are just random people that you can create as a character?
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »

This'll be great it this actually happens....it's so fu**ing long since gnr released anything official, cant wait! Even if we only get this one new song (for the time being) i'll be happy.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 105 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: