Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 07:11:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now  (Read 46230 times)
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »

Where's Mysteron when you need him to end this bitchfest?

Edit: Oh wait...that's right, he's probably enjoying his life and not complaining about what GNR does or doesn't do.
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »

What do you know about what GN'R has or hasn't done?

/jarmo

Well not much if any because , unlike so many before, there is no fucking way the fans know anything, because they are totally treated like the enemy.  We have suffered as fans for far to long, wow imagine that fans having to suffer from a little prick that would never be anything if it wasnt for the loyalty and respect we unimportant peon's had to offer.

coldenim: It is really difficult for me to respond to your post without saying anything in the form of rude insults that you can sue me for. But your view on things in life seems to be so fundamentally wrong that I have to have a go while trying to keep it on a polite level.

Firstly, you write as if you have already paid for the album, or for information about it, and not received the goods. In which case, of course, you would have the right to be unhappy and "suffer", and of course complain. But I assume you haven't paid for it (although, based on the logic of your post, I don't reject the possibility that you could be capable of doing such an "unusual" thing)

Listen: No person, you or any other, has the right to demand or expect that Axl, GN'R or any other person or group of persons do you any favour. You alone are responsible for your own happiness. Sure, other people may help you if they want, but that is entirely their own choice. The same thing goes the other way as well: GN'R members are more valuable to the world than you are, but that does not give them the right to demand or expect anything from you. You have the right to hope for more information, I do that too and would appreciate it, but that is GN'R's decision and I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do.

Then, there is the "egg and the hen" thing about fans and their idols that you and many other people have misunderstood. The fans didn't make Axl. Axl's talent would have made him successful and give him fans sooner or later anyway. The majority of the most talented people in the world succeed and/or become idolised by other people to a certain extent, regardless if their talent is singing, daytrading or playing hockey. People who are good at what they do will always be looked up to, and Axl is one of them. He has earned his success because he is more talented than the mass of "unimportant peons" you claim to be a part of, and rightly so. If people have the right talent and work hard, it is poor luck that prevents them from succeeding. You can say that GNR were lucky with the timing and all that, but at the end of the day it is the quality and brilliance of what they did - everything about them were better than other bands and artists at the time - that gave them millions (?) of loyal and respectful fans.

There you have it: I am right, and you are wrong. I can hope that you review your opinion like any sensible person, but I don't have the right to demand it or expect it.
[/quoteIts  it is

It is not a favor I am after, it is frusterating to not get any news from a band that you have supported and adored for decades.  My genuine anger is not reflective of of how I really feel about the most enigmatic figure in music today, it was just a little jeer directed from one human being to the next, sorry didnt mean to call the mob, or play God in front of your messiah.  All in honesty I respect your opinion, even if toolish, I am sorry to offend you newbie one.  It stand a reason when your most beloved yet hated band, is so far in the depths of illusion, and self gratifying decadence, that it cant even see the forest from the trees.  For you to just sit on the throes of anger because I talked so abruptely, it seems if you were as intrigued, bewildered and pissed off from the black hole of silence as I am sir, respectively, then you might just indeed be on the inside of things, and know something that I am in the dark about.  Art and music is a dying fucking thing, someone as passionate as myself toward axls epic vision 'at the end of the day I am just a fan like you, whether years go by like the clouds in the sky, on my death bed before I die,  I would like to sit and cry, and ask why...

When in the fuck does chinese democracy start now!!!!!!!!!!!
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2008, 03:44:08 AM »

I think I need to knock of a 6 pack of beers after reading the first sentence of that post...

anyone that actually has time to read all of coldenims post needs to find a girl... and quik!

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2008, 05:17:27 AM »

I want a beer, n' a girl, n' chinese democracy 6 cd's box-set right now! I think after all these years of supporting Axl owe me a girl...  hihi
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2008, 05:18:04 AM »

maybe a chinese one...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2008, 08:15:29 AM »

Sebastian Bach are playing in Oslo tomorrow, and once again he is confirming, that GNR has recorded 4 albums, and that Chinese Democracy has been finished for a time no, and in the hands of the buisness peopleHe also Confirm that he have talked to Slash about doing some music together, but NOT WITH VELVET REVOLVER.

you can ready baz answer on norwegian fans questions here: http://www.kjendis.no/2008/06/02/536957.html

PS: Lots of GnR talks..

EDIT: There is now also a video! Where he talks a bit about Chinese Democracy!! Cool! http://www.kjendis.no/2008/06/02/536957.html
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:01:18 AM by Nytunz » Logged

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »

thanks nytunz wish I could read it.

Judging from the video 4 albums' worth of material is completed and
the release of cd is in the hands of business people (and not of axl) now.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 10:20:54 AM by ppbebe » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »

^^from the Q&A

tred of guns n roses questions? heres one more Cheesy

hey man

love your new album,

but do you have any small clue on chinese democrazy for us???
      And will you go on any more tours with gnr again somewhere in time?

stig
      Innsendt av: stig-thore gr?n?s

Glad you love the album. I can not speak for AXL - the album will come out someday though. We have all heard it and love it! Yes, Axl has talked about more gigs in the future. Nothing is planned as of yet.

Sebastian, Johnny and Metal Mike

-------------------------------------------------

I got some more questions if that's okay? Smiley

- Are you working on new material now to a new solo album?
      - Which song do you like the best; By Your Side
      or I Remember You?

I'm also a big fan of the current Guns N' Roses, so if you don't mind, can you answer me these questions.
      - What's your favourite track on Chinese Democracy?
      - I know you're singing on the track "Sorry", so what do you think about it? What kind of attitude has it?
      - Do you think I could expect a release of the album in 2008?

Thanks for answering my questions. I hope to hear more awesome songs from you soon. Smiley
      Innsendt av: Christopher

So glad you love the new CD. Yes we are starting to work on new material for our next album. Also, I am collaborating with Jamie Jasta from Hatebreed on songwritting along with Metal Mike, Johnny .... we will have tons and tons of new kick ass shit for your ear hole. I like By Your Side a lot because its fresh and we are shooting a vide for it soon! Favorite Chinese Democracy track is The General or IRS!!! Sorry is a great and and ..... sorry I don't know when its coming out

Sebastian

----------------------

ANGEL DOWN

How does it feel to have the BEST FRONTMAN EVER on your record , ON THREE SONGS ?? And the intro of the first track reminds me alot of extreme - decadence dance!!!!!
      Innsendt av: Yves

Thank you very much for the compliment!
Glad you dig the record, i'm glad you like those three songs. >I'm assuming you're talking about back in rthe saddle, stuck inside and love is a bitchslap. I don't think of myself as the best frontman ever,, but thanks!

Did you know that Axl Rose from guns and roses was also on those three songs?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

Thanks FunkyMonkey.  Cheesy I didn't know you speak Norwegian language.

How does it feel to have the BEST FRONTMAN EVER on your record , ON THREE SONGS ??

...I don't think of myself as the best frontman ever,, but thanks!

hihi
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »

Sebastian Bach's bassist Rob De Luca comments on Chinese Democracy in this audio interview...

He says in part..

I have heard a lot of the record..it's absolutely great.  I have heard a bunch of stuff that Bumblefoot is on...amazingly beautiful stuff.  Frank has been put on some stuff...it's (Chinese Democracy) really good.

Interview here (his remarks come about in the middle of Sebastian in the photo Cheesy): http://web.mac.com/chiakiplay/tokyolover.com/Podcast/Entries/2008/6/2_Metal_Moment_Episode_08.html

Credit to Blabbermouth.net

Monday, June 2, 2008

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2008, 08:05:21 PM »

Thankz Friends... Good Info.

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »

A little better transcription from Blabbermouth of the De Luca interview...

"I have heard a lot of the record at the after-parties [during the GUNS N' ROSES/SEBASTIAN BACH tour] when it's just kind of private and Axl [Rose, GN'R singer] decides to play some stuff and it's great, it's absolutely great. I've heard a bunch of stuff Bumblefoot's [guitar] on, amazingly beautiful stuff and Frank [Ferrer], the drummer, has been put on some stuff, but I have no idea when it's gonna come out.

"I was a big fan of the original GN'R. They were a big influence of mine and I love them very much and if it wasn't great now, I would probably be very disappointed because I loved it so much from the beginning.

"It really is amazing, it's so good the way it is. It's slightly different but it's just equally as great in a different way you know. I think 99% of the audience felt that on the tours. It was still a supergroup and Axl is a sweetheart of a guy. We were very blessed to be on that tour and they treated us very well, but I don't know any information about that record other than it's very good."

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »

Thanks god De Luca is not speaking in japanese, unlike richard in the japanese guitar magazine interview.  Tongue

"I was a big fan of the original GN'R. They were a big influence of mine and I love them very much and if it wasn't great now, I would probably be very disappointed because I loved it so much from the beginning.

"It really is amazing, it's so good the way it is. It's slightly different but it's just equally as great in a different way you know. I think 99% of the audience felt that on the tours.

Yay! I think so too. he almost said all of the audience.

mrbucketfoot
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

Diggin the DeLuca interview. Makes me want to hear this bitch now. Sounds amazing.  crying
Olorin
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »

So is that the first time anyone has confirmed The General is on Chinese Democracy?
I'm salivating just thinking about it, brilliant!!! ok
I always think about one of the last Axl interviews from 92 where he described his role in the band as the general directing everything around him.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »

Thanks FunkyMonkey.  Cheesy I didn't know you speak Norwegian language.

How does it feel to have the BEST FRONTMAN EVER on your record , ON THREE SONGS ??

...I don't think of myself as the best frontman ever,, but thanks!

hihi

i found that funny too Smiley

and funkymonkey probably don't speak norwegian but if you'd scroll down the norwegian website there were english questions and answers from baz, the first questions were just the magazines questions i guess, then there were a bunch of other questions ok
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »

During a recent interview with Japan's Metal Moment podcast, bassist Rob De Luca (SEBASTIAN BACH, UFO, SPREAD EAGLE) had the following to say about the long-awaited GUNS N' ROSES album "Chinese Democracy":

"I have heard a lot of the record at the after-parties [during the GUNS N' ROSES/SEBASTIAN BACH tour] when it's just kind of private and Axl [Rose, GN'R singer] decides to play some stuff and it's great, it's absolutely great. I've heard a bunch of stuff Bumblefoot's [guitar] on, amazingly beautiful stuff and Frank [Ferrer], the drummer, has been put on some stuff, but I have no idea when it's gonna come out.

"It really is amazing, it's so good the way it is. It's slightly different but it's just equally as great in a different way you know. I think 99% of the audience felt that on the tours. It was still a supergroup and Axl is a sweetheart of a guy. We were very blessed to be on that tour and they treated us very well, but I don't know any information about that record other than it's very good."

The Metal Moment podcast featuring the Rob De Luca interview is available at this location.

Rob De Luca recently completed a North American tour as the session bassist for UFO. Rob has also toured and/or recorded in HELMET, JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS, George Lynch (DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB), "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM), SPREAD EAGLE, OF EARTH, OUIJIPIG, and has recorded for Grammy-winning "Producer Of The Year" Steve Lillywhite.

Here Today..
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Damn, I wish I was the pizza delivery guy who got the call for that after-show party that night when Axl was spinning these records for these guys
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2008, 02:51:25 AM »

Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now

I'd be happy with one.

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2008, 04:27:08 AM »

Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now

I'd be happy with one.

Exactly. I can't believe people are already discussing these hypothetical next 3 studio albums when in the last decade we haven't had a single one.

People just seem to focus on the soundbites that they want to believe and elaborate on them to bizarre levels. I'm all for optimism, but anyone who's been supporting this band through the years should know that plans constantly change and very rarely seem to come to fruition.

And there goes the challenger...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: