Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 08:04:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now  (Read 46261 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »

I say we should focus on CD and not worry about 3 or 4 other albums. That's dumb.

WE should focus on the first album which is yet to come, just like the second one or third?

I'd say that's dumb.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »

I say we should focus on CD and not worry about 3 or 4 other albums. That's dumb.

WE should focus on the first album which is yet to come, just like the second one or third?

I'd say that's dumb.

thats true Wink ok

How cares how it all will work out. We know there is alot of material left for more albums in the future. Do we need to know more than that?
The release of CD is around the corner, and thats enough for me..=)   For now Wink  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »

Our "focus" isn't going to have any effect one way or another!  We don't have anything to do with the project, nor do we have anything much to talk about right now!  So what's the harm of a little speculation?  What will happen will happen . . . 
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2008, 04:08:51 PM »

Our "focus" isn't going to have any effect one way or another!  We don't have anything to do with the project, nor do we have anything much to talk about right now!  So what's the harm of a little speculation?  What will happen will happen . . . 

No harm, what so ever.. i guess, thats what messageboards are about... Speculating, and discussing.. hehe..
Mainly discussing, but we havent got the "material" to discuss yet, so here comes the speculatings.. Its fun, what so ever.

Would be cool if they would release the setlist of the album. That would give us something to talk about for another 6 months..  hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2008, 05:59:04 PM »

exactly.  rather than making negative, idle and smartass speculation that gets us nowhere, lets speculate on the forthcoming albums axl richard and baz have actually mentioned.
It's fun now and we can laugh at our imagination later. probably the band can laugh as well if they see it.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

I think I do believe this now I think about it

no way Axl has spent this much time on just one album.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:04:10 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »

I think I do believe this now I think about it

no way Axl has spent this much time on just one album.

Shocked

Are you absolutely sure?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

i really hope the multiple album theory/ specualtion/ mentions buy different "offical" sources, is true.

Its just so uncertain in GnR world, thatno one seriously knows what the fuck is going on. i'm sure axl has recorded dozens of tracks, but who is to say he hasn't scrapped most now and kept 12 for Cd and thats it? he apparently scrapped the "industrial album" so anythings possible..

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »

i really hope the multiple album theory/ specualtion/ mentions buy different "offical" sources, is true.

Its just so uncertain in GnR world, thatno one seriously knows what the fuck is going on. i'm sure axl has recorded dozens of tracks, but who is to say he hasn't scrapped most now and kept 12 for Cd and thats it? he apparently scrapped the "industrial album" so anythings possible..

I think we have heard it from enough differens sources to take it as truth.
Richard
Sebastian
Axl himself

who else should mention it?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »

Look people. There probably is at least 3 albums ready to go I would say.

But why talk about it? It's not important. What is important is that Gn'R haven't done anything productive in almost 2 years now, and we still don't have a cd.

Go ahead and complain and argue about it. Stop being so damn hostile.

It's the truth

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:39 PM »

Richard
Sebastian
Axl himself

didn't dizzy say silkworms would be on one of succeeding albums?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2008, 12:18:29 PM »

But why talk about it? It's not important. What is important is that Gn'R haven't done anything productive in almost 2 years now, and we still don't have a cd.

It's the truth

Feel better now?

Yeah, looking ahead is not important, it's only important to whine and bitch.

Roll Eyes

What do you know about what GN'R has or hasn't done?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
coldenim
Headliner

Who's gonna save you now

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »

/jarmo
[/quote]

Well not much if any because , unlike so many before, there is no fucking way the fans know anything, because they are totally treated like the enemy.  We have suffered as fans for far to long, wow imagine that fans having to suffer from a little prick that would never be anything if it wasnt for the loyalty and respect we unimportant peon's had to offer.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »

Looking ahead is fine. I still look forward to CD.

Although, I get irritated with all these "we have to have at least 4 albums lined up"

does it matter?

we don't have 1 album lined up yet.. lol

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »

Well not much if any because , unlike so many before, there is no fucking way the fans know anything, because they are totally treated like the enemy.  We have suffered as fans for far to long, wow imagine that fans having to suffer from a little prick that would never be anything if it wasnt for the loyalty and respect we unimportant peon's had to offer.

Suffered?

My God.....

You can choose to end your so called suffering. It's really easy. Find something else to focus on.

It seems like only people who feel they're owed are the ones suffering.

Although, I get irritated with all these "we have to have at least 4 albums lined up"

does it matter?

we don't have 1 album lined up yet.. lol

Yeah, being positive irritates you. Makes perfect sense.

As soon as there's some good news, you're there shouting "but we don't even have one album!".

It doesn't change the fact that there's more then one album of material.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:56:44 PM by jarmo » Logged

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »

Richard
Sebastian
Axl himself

I do belive he said something like that. But im not sure where the source were from

When i talked to Dizzy in Oslo, he did say they had re-recorded "Oh My God".

It's the truth

GnR could have done tons of recording and writing since the tour ended.

4 albums worth of material, is what has been recorded, but no one knows how many song thay actually have written since 2006, which not is recorded yet..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »

but now there is nothing...

rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »

Richard
Sebastian
Axl himself

I do belive he said something like that. But im not sure where the source were from

When i talked to Dizzy in Oslo, he did say they had re-recorded "Oh My God".

It's the truth

GnR could have done tons of recording and writing since the tour ended.

4 albums worth of material, is what has been recorded, but no one knows how many song thay actually have written since 2006, which not is recorded yet..

I Remember Friend.

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
kingcanute
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2008, 05:25:54 PM »

/jarmo

[/quote]

coldenim: It is really difficult for me to respond to your post without saying anything in the form of rude insults that you can sue me for. But your view on things in life seems to be so fundamentally wrong that I have to have a go while trying to keep it on a polite level.

Firstly, you write as if you have already paid for the album, or for information about it, and not received the goods. In which case, of course, you would have the right to be unhappy and "suffer", and of course complain. But I assume you haven't paid for it (although, based on the logic of your post, I don't reject the possibility that you could be capable of doing such an "unusual" thing)

Listen: No person, you or any other, has the right to demand or expect that Axl, GN'R or any other person or group of persons do you any favour. You alone are responsible for your own happiness. Sure, other people may help you if they want, but that is entirely their own choice. The same thing goes the other way as well: GN'R members are more valuable to the world than you are, but that does not give them the right to demand or expect anything from you. You have the right to hope for more information, I do that too and would appreciate it, but that is GN'R's decision and I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do.

Then, there is the "egg and the hen" thing about fans and their idols that you and many other people have misunderstood. The fans didn't make Axl. Axl's talent would have made him successful and give him fans sooner or later anyway. The majority of the most talented people in the world succeed and/or become idolised by other people to a certain extent, regardless if their talent is singing, daytrading or playing hockey. People who are good at what they do will always be looked up to, and Axl is one of them. He has earned his success because he is more talented than the mass of "unimportant peons" you claim to be a part of, and rightly so. If people have the right talent and work hard, it is poor luck that prevents them from succeeding. You can say that GNR were lucky with the timing and all that, but at the end of the day it is the quality and brilliance of what they did - everything about them were better than other bands and artists at the time - that gave them millions (?) of loyal and respectful fans.

There you have it: I am right, and you are wrong. I can hope that you review your opinion like any sensible person, but I don't have the right to demand it or expect it.
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2008, 07:06:59 PM »

you write as if you have already paid for the album, or for information about it, and not received the goods.

Nail on the head, well said, the rest of the post too.

No one is saying people can't discuss it in an assertive manner...in fact, that is what discussions with content need.

But talking like someone stole money from them and therefor it gives them a "right" to whine about positive things in a sarcastic way...down-talking people like Axl who have more potential in their finger nail then all the whiners combined have in their entire bodies....what's the point?  peace

This signature is very funny.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: