Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:47:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maybe 3 or even 4 albums.....suggested by a few insiders now  (Read 46203 times)
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2008, 04:54:50 AM »

The whiners started posting here again.

Fortus even suggested multiple albums...it's not a conspiracy theory anymore, so nay-sayers, move along  peace

This signature is very funny.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2008, 05:06:30 AM »

Fortus even suggested multiple albums...it's not a conspiracy theory anymore, so nay-sayers, move along  peace

Actually, I think people on here are being realistic and optimistic at the same time

Hoping for one record right now, let alone 3 is being optimistic ...

But I think 1 will come out soon, so if 1 does, then of course its possible to believe another 2 after that,

but people are keeping grounded saying that they would just like one before we contemplate any more records....

ya dig?

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2008, 05:29:35 AM »

Actually, I think people on here are being realistic and optimistic at the same time

But I think 1 will come out soon, so if 1 does, then of course its possible to believe another 2 after that,

but people are keeping grounded saying that they would just like one before we contemplate any more records....

ya dig?

Nah, most are being sarcastic when they say it  peace

Again, if the ones who are writing for and  playing on the albums are suggesting it, then I think it's a done deal.

This signature is very funny.
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2008, 07:07:55 AM »

ya dig?

Nah, most are being sarcastic when they say it  peace

Again, if the ones who are writing for and  playing on the albums are suggesting it, then I think it's a done deal.

rofl rofl rofl

Would that be a done deal like the 2006 release, the 2004 one, RIR3 appearance, the street team, the fan club or the Harley Davidson ad?

Nothing in the GNR world is a done deal until its right in front of you. That goes for gigs, albums and anything else. Label people whiners all you like. Compared to blind-stupid optimism in the face of past history, its a compliment.

And there goes the challenger...
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2008, 07:30:18 AM »

3...4...10 albums?  Seriously?  This band hasn't put out a thing in over 10 years.  What makes anyone think that they'll be putting anything out ever?  Axl is smart, he plays shows and has people believing that his band is going to put out more music.  It's all BS.  He's leading us all on and we're buying into it, just like he wants.  And to all those people who are going to rip me... show me some proof that there is an album in the works.  Not quotes from Axl or Baz... not unfinished demos that made their way around... some real proof.  There are alot of bands that put demos together that never put out albums. his band is just another one of them.  Chinese Democracy ended in 1998!  ok
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:32:33 AM by qcmyoungwill » Logged
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2008, 07:38:17 AM »

3...4...10 albums?  Seriously?  This band hasn't put out a thing in over 10 years.  What makes anyone think that they'll be putting anything out ever?  Axl is smart, he plays shows and has people believing that his band is going to put out more music.  It's all BS.  He's leading us all on and we're buying into it, just like he wants.  And to all those people who are going to rip me... show me some proof that there is an album in the works.  Not quotes from Axl or Baz... not unfinished demos that made their way around... some real proof.  There are alot of bands that put demos together that never put out albums. his band is just another one of them.  Chinese Democracy ended in 1998!  ok

what the fuck are you doing here if you actually believe what your saying is true?

If you really do believe what you are saying is true,
then your a fuckin idiot for coming here ..

Coming here, to spread false negativety with no truth or reasoning behind it,
and calling gnr and axl a lier for over 10+years worth of work,
then you really are a douchebag

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »

False negativity?  Axl's been feeding us BS since the mid 90's.  Just pointing that out to everyone who's got the blinders on.  You got any proof?  Any?

Oh and PS... yiou don't know me, so don't call me a fucking idiot.  You wanna say something constructive and disagree with me, that's cool, but don't call me a fucking idiot...  hiding behind your computer like a fuckin loser.  My opinion is just as valid as yours.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:46:05 AM by qcmyoungwill » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »

Are you gonna feel like an idiot....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »

Are you gonna feel like an idiot....

/jarmo

I can't wait to see how many of these people come back here and admit how wrong they were when it comes out!  I really hope they have enough balls to do it after they come on here just to tell us how stupid we are for being optimistic!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2008, 11:41:22 AM »

Who wanna bet that the same ones who whine about discussing the 3 or 4 albums will whine about them as soon as the first one is released? "Oh, it will take 10 years too". "Oh, it NEEDS to be like AFD". "Oh, it needs this and that". There's always something to complain.

What's the fucking problem in discussing a bigger plan? It's not like it will stop us to have the first one. And if we know it's the plan, we know it's almost finished (at least the recording), why wouldn't we talk about this?

Just a tip: you don't have to read and post in this thread, you know....

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »

good call voodoo and bodine.
yep me too won't forget who said what and when.

False negativity?  Axl's been feeding us BS since the mid 90's.  Just pointing that out to everyone who's got the blinders on.  You got any proof?  Any?

Oh and PS... yiou don't know me, so don't call me a fucking idiot.  You wanna say something constructive and disagree with me, that's cool, but don't call me a fucking idiot...  hiding behind your computer like a fuckin loser.  My opinion is just as valid as yours.

You got any proof then? It's people like you who've been feeding fans BS since the mid 90s. haters opinion doesn't count.
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

HA!  Where's the album?  When's the release date?  Where's the promotion?  Where's the record company telling people to anticipate it? 

How am I spreading BS?  I'm just making a point that we have not seen anything solid concerning this album.  Hearsay for 12 years?  That's what proof we have that there is an album on the way?  Like I said, bands make demos and nothing comes of them.  Bands record albums and nothing comes of them all the time.  I'm a fan of the band and will be if and when these supposed albums come out.  And I am still waiting for someone to show me some proof that there is even an album being worked on.  Anyone?

Make as many personal attacks as you want.  You know why you do that?  Because you have no evidence as to what I asked and you are being defensive.  Any proof?  Anyone?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

Do you have any proof that you actually exist?

Nobody needs to prove shit to you. You're just acting like a typical troll ignoring things that have been said by multiple sources. It's not a fucking conspiracy.

Go look for the quotes yourself.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2008, 03:18:35 PM »

Jarmo's getting angry.  HAHAHA!  You're right, nobody needs to prove anything to me, a loyal supporter of the band for over 20 years.  Why the hate Jarmo?  I've seen the quotes... what does that prove?  People say stuff all the time that isn't true to promote an agenda.  Not saying it's a conspiracy, just a bunch of hearsay at this point.  Until I see some solid evidence that there is something being worked on (and by the way, every single band in the world promotes what they're doing to their fans during recording and prerelease) I will not take anything said about this album as true.  Bands release their 1st single to radio stations weeks before albums are released to get the hype rolling, and I can tell you there is no single in the works... and that's no hearsay. 
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »

Why are you arguing about proof the album exists?  Sure, we're all frustrated that it's not released.  But I think enough different sources have commented to confirm that it exists and it's finished.  I don't need to see a T-Rex walk down my street to know that dinosaurs probably existed.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »

Jarmo's getting angry.  HAHAHA! 

Angry? Hardly. Your type is pretty common. Nothing to get angry over.

You're right, nobody needs to prove anything to me, a loyal supporter of the band for over 20 years.   

What a loyal supporter you are!

Claiming the band lies to you.

I've seen the quotes... what does that prove?  People say stuff all the time that isn't true to promote an agenda.  Not saying it's a conspiracy, just a bunch of hearsay at this point.  Until I see some solid evidence that there is something being worked on (and by the way, every single band in the world promotes what they're doing to their fans during recording and prerelease) I will not take anything said about this album as true.  Bands release their 1st single to radio stations weeks before albums are released to get the hype rolling, and I can tell you there is no single in the works... and that's no hearsay. 

I don't know what radio has to do with the fact that GN'R has recorded an album and that its release is currently being negotiated.

Keep living in your bubble.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

qcmyoungwill
Headliner

« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »

THEY'VE LIED TO ALL OF US.  What was the release date for the album?  What was it changed to?  Where's the album?

Radio has to do with promotion.  Bands use radio as a tool to get their upcoming release some hype.  Are you saying that the band won't release any material to radio?  If so... that would be a first for a band with the stature of GNR.  You better believe that they'll be releasing a 1st single to radio stations and I'm telling you that there is nothing in the works.  If they aren't releasing a single anytime soon, there will not be an album released anytime soon.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and man enough to admit it.  I just don't see anything that proves there will be a release.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:36:02 PM by qcmyoungwill » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

THEY'VE LIED TO ALL OF US.

No, they haven't.

What was the release date for the album?  What was it changed to?  Where's the album?

Release date or TENTATIVE release date?

You see, you make shit up in order to prove yourself right.

That's like lying to yourself in order to validate your frustrations.

Radio has to do with promotion.  Bands use radio as a tool to get their upcoming release some hype.  Are you saying that the band won't release any material to radio?  If so... that would be a first for a band with the stature of GNR.  You better believe that they'll be releasing a 1st single to radio stations and I'm telling you that there is nothing in the works.  If they aren't releasing a single anytime soon, there will not be an album released anytime soon.

Ok, let me get your idea straight here. So just because there's no radio single on June 5th, 2008, it means the album can never be released?

Now you're saying "anytime soon", earlier you were saying there's no album period.

Which one is it?

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and man enough to admit it.  I just don't see anything that proves there will be a release.

I don't see any proof of you being a "loyal supporter" that exist in the real world.

/jarmo

qcmyoungwill
Headliner

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »

You're right, it was a tentative release date, but they did say that we would hear it by the end of the year right?  I said that there isn't a single in the works which means within the next couple of months, we shouldn't expect an album.  I wasn't saying that there would never be anything released.  If you misunderstood me, I appologize, but I never said no album at all.

All I'm saying is that all of what we've heard is speculation... nothing solid in over 10 years.  Is that not true?

I do appreciate that jarmo can have a logical discussion unlike some of the others who have dismissed what I'm saying.  And to everyone who thinks differently, I want an album as mush as the rest of you.  If I didn't, I wouldn't spend the money I do on this band... buying merch and bootlegs and visiting messege boards.  I'm as dork about GNR as all of you.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:58:55 PM by qcmyoungwill » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »

You're right, it was a tentative release date, but they did say that we would hear it by the end of the year right?  I said that there isn't a single in the works which means within the next couple of months, we shouldn't expect an album.  I wasn't saying that there would never be anything released.  If you misunderstood me, I appologize, but I never said no album at all.

All I'm saying is that all of what we've heard is speculation... nothing solid in over 10 years.  Is that not true?

I do appreciate that jarmo can have a logical discussion unlike some of the others who have dismissed what I'm saying.  And to everyone who thinks differently, I want an album as mush as the rest of you.  If I didn't, I wouldn't spend the money I do on this band... buying merch and bootlegs and visiting messege boards.  I'm as dork about GNR as all of you.

I'm gonna jump in here and say that I totally agree with the last part. The thing that bothers me is that I don't care who says how much material is recorded or how great it is, I just want the chance to hear it for myself.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: