Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:26:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  BBF live at Maximum Threshold Radio w. questions via. chatroom
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBF live at Maximum Threshold Radio w. questions via. chatroom  (Read 1319 times)
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »

BUMBLEFOOT (GNR, Solo) and John 5 (replay) this Saturday night 8pm

This Saturday night 5/17 on Maximum Threshold Radio Show http://maximumthreshold.net we will have on Bumblefoot (GNR, Solo Artist). The show starts at 8:00pm EST (18th 1 am UK time) and people will have the opportunity to ask him questions via the chatroom. You will have to register on the site prior to meeting with everyone in the chatroom. This will also be live and will also be made available for downloading off the Maximum Threshold Radio Show?s website. (Also on the show will be the interview with John 5 that was conducted on Tuesday).

Bumblefoot will be on to discuss the new record that is to be released this Sunday:

ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM
?Abnormal?, the follow-up to Thal?s previous offering ?Normal?, is a hard rock album flavored with a light-hearted mix of different styles and genres, with catchy hooks and blistering guitar work. When asked about the new project, Thal had the following to say: ?It was October last year, I was about to fly into a fucking rage, went to go crash out at the studio, and all these songs just started flying out of my head. Spent the next few months recording drums, bass, guitars, vocals, opera singers and tuba players. Some people heard it and said it reminds them of the Sex Pistols with a little Beatles/Queen vibe to it. Didn't have a plan, just did what I felt, and in the end this is what I got.?

With recording completed and finishing touches being added to the tracks and art work, ?Abnormal? will be ready for release In early June, with the free track available for download Monday May 19th, 2008. See www.bumblefoot.com for more information. Along with CD?s being available for purchase, the tracks will be available for download on iTunes, and a very special limited edition Fan Pack will be available for diehard fans that want something a bit different in a limited quantity. The CD will be available at www.cdbaby.com , www.amazon.com as well as Bumblefoot?s own artist-run partner Bald Freak Music. www.baldfreak.com

ABOUT BUMBLEFOOT
Ron Thal is from NYC and is a member of Guns N' Roses, as well as a songwriter, producer, music Professor at SUNY Purchase College, and volunteer with the MS Research Foundation. He has released 7 solo works previous to ?Abnormal?, has written TV themes, video game soundtracks, and has been a guest guitarist on stage or in the studio with a diverse list of artists that include Jessica Simpson, Joe Satriani, Nancy Sinatra, jazz legend Allen Toussaint, Turkish composer Fahir Atakoglu and others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am def. gonna be there even though it will be at 2 am my time  Grin
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:45:28 PM by Dark Angel » Logged

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »

cool bananas  yes ty Dark angel

Here Today..
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 05:56:52 PM »

cool bananas  yes ty Dark angel

What im here for  hihi

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: