Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:16:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Press releases/official announcements/statements 1996-2007
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Press releases/official announcements/statements 1996-2007  (Read 2902 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

que?

Your original question was whether or not there's a page where you can read old GN'R press releases.

There is.

But, you don't want to READ all those to find select quotes, you just want the quotes presented for you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »

que?

Your original question was whether or not there's a page where you can read old GN'R press releases.

There is.

But, you don't want to READ all those to find select quotes, you just want the quotes presented for you.

/jarmo

Aaah just check the  original post you quoted , i added an actual reply there yes

And yeah, I suppose you aren't that far off.
However, finding and reading these statements and whatnot from a news archive, or from a history archive or such is a horrible cluster fuck by default.
You have to know what you are searching  for to find it, if  that makes any sense.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

que?

There is.

/jarmo

Aaah just check the  original post you quoted , i added an actual reply there yes

And yeah, I suppose you aren't that far off.
However, finding and reading these statements and whatnot from a news archive, or from a history archive or such is a horrible cluster fuck by default.
You have to know what you are searching  for to find it, if  that makes any sense.

Well, to be fair, on the article page all you need to do is to look for the phrase press release.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

Are you looking for something that has already been put together of all the quotes and press releases over the years? So you don't have to read every press release and quotes individually? Maybe more like a PowerPoint presentation?Where they start with the early years and continue through current but very quickly?

A powerpoint presentation?  hihi

I can imagine it now, Crazy Cheryl, dressed in her power suit with shoulder pads, armed with her powerpoint presentation on GN'R official staements over the last 10 years.

You could do a world tour with it.

Yah think? I'll do anything to make more money. Seriously though, it was the only thing I could think of as an example. I always put together presentations for clients and use quotes that pop up on the screen that is why I suggested that. Sorry I have been working in the corporate world too long. Not by choice either.

So, Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: