Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:22:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 785425 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3180 on: August 12, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »

One thing i noticed on every single show i saw on the 06 tour was how young the crowd was. I was really surprices by that considering the lack of new material, promotion, bubblegum etc...

alot of their fan base from the earlier days have moved on or given up on them already Cry

Really? That I didn't notice...

well, the people I know from that period did

Do you really think this is something that's specific for GN'R?

That only GN'R fans have moved on with their lives as they got older and got jobs/families?

I'm awaiting your answer to this question.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #3181 on: August 12, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

One thing i noticed on every single show i saw on the 06 tour was how young the crowd was. I was really surprices by that considering the lack of new material, promotion, bubblegum etc...

alot of their fan base from the earlier days have moved on or given up on them already Cry

I just can say that the at two concerts I attended in 2006 there were a lot of people in their 30?s, that is, old fans, not only younger fans

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3182 on: August 12, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

That only GN'R fans have moved on with their lives as they got older and got jobs/families?

/jarmo

i'm just speaking of the people I know that were huge GnR fans....it's not really a big deal.....i'm sure CD will be #1 when it's released.....may not stay there but I'm sure it'll debut there

and hopefully, Shacklers Revenge is better than anything we've heard so far
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3183 on: August 12, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »

it's nothing bad but only good that the band keeps winning new fans.  ok

Is NIN taking a break from Sept. 6 through Oct. 4, or is that just Robin?  ...
...Feel free to shed some positive light on the situation because I'm struggling to see it right now.

What about, for instance, there's no 'more dates to come' anymore on the page?
Tommy said CD could be released while he was on the road for his solo. while a few shows couldn't be done without him. Wink
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3184 on: August 12, 2008, 01:46:21 PM »

...Feel free to shed some positive light on the situation because I'm struggling to see it right now.

Tommy said CD could be released while he was on the road for his solo. while a few shows couldn't be done without him. Wink

more dates have already been added

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=46530.msg1091966#msg1091966

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3185 on: August 12, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »

/jarmo

i'm just speaking of the people I know that were huge GnR fans....it's not really a big deal.....i'm sure CD will be #1 when it's released.....may not stay there but I'm sure it'll debut there

and hopefully, Shacklers Revenge is better than anything we've heard so far

You said "alot of their fan base from the earlier days have moved on or given up on them already Cry " so I asked you if you think that's something that only happens to GN'R.

You didn't manage to answer the question. Big surprise.

Putting down GN'R with something everybody knows happens to all artists.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3186 on: August 12, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=46530.msg1091966#msg1091966

as if I didn't know.

does the page still say 'more dates to come'?
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3187 on: August 12, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »

as if I didn't know.

does the page still say 'more dates to come'?
WTF??   confused
As NIN add dates, Robin updates his site to include the added dates.

@ faldor
according to their site, NIN is taking a break at that time ... NOT just Robin

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3188 on: August 12, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »

confused the page used to say 'more dates to come' and now it doesn't. no more dates with NIN to come @ robins page.
do you really not get what I'm saying or just pretending?     
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #3189 on: August 12, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

Yeah... I totaly agree with ppbebe!

Looks like this is the end of the NIN tour for now. There wont be any GnR shows before November anyways...
so its great to see Robin out there doing stuff! This isnt 1987 anymore where you only was alowed to do ONE band.
People have projects all over the place. Chris Pitman is relasing a new solo album. Richard are doing his things, so are Tommy
Robin will absolutly be back with Guns when the time is there... The release of the album is whats mosts important now.
When Shecklers Revenge is released Robin and NIN aint touring, so Robin can injoy the release from where he wants..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3190 on: August 12, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »

confused the page used to say 'more dates to come' and now it doesn't. no more dates with NIN to come @ robins page.
do you really not get what I'm saying or just pretending?     
Robin's site used to say "more dates to come" ..... Robin then added those dates to his site AFTER they were officially listed on the nin site.

Robin updates his site as more dates are added to that tour.

MY GUESS would be that when they announce the Euro leg of the tour or additional dates to this leg, those dates will be added too.

Edited to add:  By your logic, Robin is NOT "thrilled" to be touring with them anymore because it doesn't say that on that page anymore either.  hihi
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:01:04 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3191 on: August 12, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »

If so wouldn't robin add 'more dates to come' again?

I take it as there's no further dates with NIN for the foreseeable future.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3192 on: August 12, 2008, 03:04:43 PM »

Edited to add:  By your logic, Robin is NOT "thrilled" to be touring with them anymore because it doesn't say that on that page anymore either.  hihi

no it doesn't, he was thrilled to announce..

it's given that he likes to play with NIN, as he likes to play with GNR

gypsy you're a bigger troll then D
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3193 on: August 12, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

How is pointing out that Robin is just updating his site, after the band he's touring with announces those dates officially, considered trolling?

or are you just sticking up for D?  Wink

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #3194 on: August 12, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »

How is pointing out that Robin is just updating his site, after the band he's touring with announces those dates officially, considered trolling?

D doesn't need me to stick up for him, he's a grown man and can talk for himself, i'm just pointing out that you are equally annoying and most of the time more IMO Tongue

it's for example stupid the way you sometimes put words in peoples mouths.. like u did with ppbebe just now
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3195 on: August 12, 2008, 03:33:52 PM »

D doesn't need me to stick up for him, he's a grown man and can talk for himself, i'm just pointing out that you are equally annoying and most of the time more IMO Tongue

it's for example stupid the way you sometimes put words in peoples mouths.. like u did with ppbebe just now
You're entitled to your opinion of me but I was just pointing out to ppbebe the FACT that just because Robin did not use certain words again when he updated his site, it does not indicate whether he is in or out of either band.

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #3196 on: August 12, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »

You're entitled to your opinion of me but I was just pointing out to ppbebe the FACT that just because Robin did not use certain words again when he updated his site, it does not indicate whether he is in or out of either band.

i must have missed something because i haven't seen this part about ppbebe saying that robin is in or out of either band
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3197 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »

Definitely Robin wouldn't be so thrilled to announce that he was touring with NIN as then.  hihi

and it's not my logic but common sense. and I totally agree with jon. ppbebe didn't say anything about that in these posts.

Once upon a time I read some weird article in a rock magazine. It was an interview with a band that just made a big success then. the interviewer asked if their success changed their surroundings. Someone, I guess the frontman, answered that they threw a party to see who were just kissing their asses trying to be hanger-ons and who were real friends. As a kid I didn?t get  this comment but I guess I'm getting it through this thread.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #3198 on: August 12, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »

Definitely Robin wouldn't be so thrilled to announce that he was touring with NIN as then.  hihi

and it's not my logic but common sense. and I totally agree with jon. ppbebe didn't say anything about that in these posts.
so then why did you point out that Robin did not say "more dates to come" after he posted the additional dates?

i must have missed something because i haven't seen this part about ppbebe saying that robin is in or out of either band
apology accepted

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #3199 on: August 12, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »

apology accepted

point it out then Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: