Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:14:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin leaving? Just touring?
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 237 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin leaving? Just touring?  (Read 785389 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #3100 on: August 08, 2008, 11:52:19 PM »

"and guitarist Robin Finck, who has returned to NIN after a decade with Guns n' Roses."

jeez...to think that some of the new gnr guys are close to surpassing the original members' tenure in the band (Robin and Tommy).

which means they aren't exactly new gnr members.   

and to comment on some earlier comments in the thread, anyone trying to argue what Robin enjoys more and state it like a fact needs to get their heads checked.    Robin enjoys performing and I can't think of anytime he looked like he wasn't enjoying it.   its what he does.   its impossible to know where he prefers playing unless he's actually made any comments, which he hasn't.   
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:54:44 PM by Rim Job » Logged
Gunsnroses-now
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3101 on: August 09, 2008, 12:02:50 AM »

Slash had a lot to do with the success and genius of the album-releasing 87-93 Guns N' Roses, but he's reaped the rewards of his hard work and has moved on. Robin is the here and now, he's done amazing work with this band as well as with NIN, he deserves respect and if you can't accept him I don't know why you're here.
Rapunzel
Yes, I will probably get banned again.
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3102 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »

fuck slash.  shut the fuck up.

he deserves respect and if you can't accept him I don't know why you're here.

And on that same note, if you can't respect Slash.......don't know how you can present a balanced argument about he and Fink.....

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #3103 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

he deserves respect and if you can't accept him I don't know why you're here.

And on that same note, if you can't respect Slash.......don't know how you can present a balanced argument about he and Fink.....

the thread has NOTHING to do with Slash.  Its not that I don't respect him, I am very TIRED of statements being made in the current members section about him when this is no longer about him.   There is a group of trolls who think they need to tell us day after day that they prefer slash to the guys in the band now.    I am of the belief that we finally move on from those discussions and cease bringing him up in this section because he has not been in the band for quite a few years now.
Rapunzel
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3104 on: August 09, 2008, 12:55:04 AM »

Just keep an open mind Rim Job. GN'R is a constantly evolving thing.

I'm sure that Axl ( or Duff, or Sorum, or others) wouldn't want to come here and read any antagonism towards Slash.......That's not cool.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 12:56:42 AM by Rapunzel » Logged

Javier Ochoa
Banned
Opening Act

Rockin' Slash!

« Reply #3105 on: August 09, 2008, 01:29:18 AM »

the thread has NOTHING to do with Slash.  Its not that I don't respect him, I am very TIRED of statements being made in the current members section about him when this is no longer about him.   There is a group of trolls who think they need to tell us day after day that they prefer slash to the guys in the band now.    I am of the belief that we finally move on from those discussions and cease bringing him up in this section because he has not been in the band for quite a few years now.
So ''shut the fuck up'' and stop talking about Slash.

We were discussing in a peaceful way and you come here with your ''fuck slash''.

Topic Title : Robin leaving ? Just Touring ?

I think Robin is leaving and will never come back to Axl. I really HOPE that

Any problem ?

Ah, I am here because I love Guns N' Roses.

Goodbye.

Zeta
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3106 on: August 09, 2008, 02:02:01 AM »

Villaluro hihi

What a filthy little liar and traitor. You'll regret your words, you animal killer!
Javier Ochoa
Banned
Opening Act

Rockin' Slash!

« Reply #3107 on: August 09, 2008, 02:03:40 AM »

JAJAJAJAJA.

What a surprise.

How did you find me ? /duda

Don't push me to open a topic to fight about PC vs PS3  hihi hihi

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #3108 on: August 09, 2008, 02:12:23 AM »

no

So sad to read some things... . It seems that some people are unable to find his habitat. Sad
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 02:16:44 AM by Ulises » Logged

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #3109 on: August 09, 2008, 02:18:46 AM »

some dumb shit gon on here.. hmm. Not my plce I know here, but Javier.,if you post dumb shit and fights on my forum, I will be very happy to bid you adu!.

ON topic, this thread is about robin, and not Slash . You can say all you want , love all you want, I think its rather pointless, cause every GNR fan, did and does appreciate slash and his work with GNR. I think that is not disputed, but youy are being an asshole IMO, abut how you go on. Damn Why aren't you following him and being on the VR forums, or his unofficial forum, Makes no sense to me.  

Robin is doin his thing, I take the fact that he isnt bothering to comment, on these things, as hes just doing is thing, atm, that s cool. And he is and has been in GNR longer that your hero! , so suck on that. And it isn't a diss to slash its a diss to all the fucks that hold him as GNR hero and hes been gone now for fucking 12 yrs. get the fuck over it, I think he has and Axl.  

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Javier Ochoa
Banned
Opening Act

Rockin' Slash!

« Reply #3110 on: August 09, 2008, 02:33:29 AM »

some dumb shit gon on here.. hmm. Not my plce I know here, but Javier.,if you post dumb shit and fights on my forum, I will be very happy to bid you adu!.
I'm not posting ''dumb shit''. I'm posting my opinions without insulting anybody so I would really appreciate from you not say that my beliefs are ''dumb shit''

ON topic, this thread is about robin, and not Slash . You can say all you want , love all you want, I think its rather pointless, cause every GNR fan, did and does appreciate slash and his work with GNR. I think that is not disputed, but youy are being an asshole IMO, abut how you go on. Damn Why aren't you following him and being on the VR forums, or his unofficial forum, Makes no sense to me.
In fact I have a new Slash forum. However, I find interesting this kind of forums because I find really different points of view and I enjoy changing opinions.  

Robin is doin his thing, I take the fact that he isnt bothering to comment, on these things, as hes just doing is thing, atm, that s cool. And he is and has been in GNR longer that your hero! , so suck on that. And it isn't a diss to slash its a diss to all the fucks that hold him as GNR hero and hes been gone now for fucking 12 yrs. get the fuck over it, I think he has and Axl.  
We all can see that Robin is doing HIS thing. This topic is about if he is leaving or just touring, and as a I think, and can see, he is playing with NIN, my opinion is that he's not possibly just touring. It's just my opinion man. Why so much noise from you towards me?

You are, now, the one who is talking about Slash. I won't answer any of your words about Slash so no one blames me.........

See ya man and take it easy, you could respect me a bit more as I will always respect you.

Rapunzel
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3111 on: August 09, 2008, 02:35:48 AM »

some dumb shit gon on here.. hmm. Not my plce I know here, but Javier.,if you post dumb shit and fights.......so suck on that. And it isn't a diss to slash its a diss to all the fucks that hold him as GNR hero and hes been gone now for fucking 12 yrs. get the fuck over it,

^ really, some people should take their own advice!

"it's a diss to all the fucks.....that hold him as a hero"........well, if that ain't a statement to cause friction..... no

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #3112 on: August 09, 2008, 03:18:13 AM »

well said bro.  beer   you put it much better than I did.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #3113 on: August 09, 2008, 03:38:03 AM »

Brain not deserve to be in GN'R since he said (maybe he didn't and what I read was bullshit) that he'll play on the band AS LONG THEY PAY HIM.

I believe it's commonly referred to as humor..

Ya know, we may not always agree, but for someome to impugn the integrity, and playing, of Brain? ... well, WTF???

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #3114 on: August 09, 2008, 03:52:09 AM »

some dumb shit gon on here.. hmm. Not my plce I know here, but Javier.,if you post dumb shit and fights.......so suck on that. And it isn't a diss to slash its a diss to all the fucks that hold him as GNR hero and hes been gone now for fucking 12 yrs. get the fuck over it,

^ really, some people should take their own advice!

"it's a diss to all the fucks.....that hold him as a hero"........well, if that ain't a statement to cause friction..... no
funny how you take my post totally out of context, , but hey, that's ok. As if you quoted more I said on MY FORUM! about started dumb shit.  Your not fooling anyone here or on anywhere. Just keep yapping!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:54:46 AM by jazjme » Logged

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Rapunzel
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3115 on: August 09, 2008, 04:05:41 AM »

Brain not deserve to be in GN'R since he said (maybe he didn't and what I read was bullshit) that he'll play on the band AS LONG THEY PAY HIM.

I believe it's commonly referred to as humor..

Ya know, we may not always agree, but for someome to impugn the integrity, and playing, of Brain? ... well, WTF???

Exactly! To even question the integrity of Brain!  Roll Eyes

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #3116 on: August 09, 2008, 04:17:58 AM »

I know, I mean goddamn, I question everything, but fuck ... him??? Some of his latest collaborations should quiten even the most hard core skeptics ... unless they are they are some kind of right wing asshole(maybe not, I'm just speculating).

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #3117 on: August 09, 2008, 06:24:45 AM »

Ok, here are some pictures for all the people that think Robin was unhappy in GN'R...

God, what an unhappy guy this was...

Some advice you SHOULD take if you want to have a pleasant stay at HTGTH...

Stop trying to convince people you know what the fuck is going on.

You don't know shit. You never knew and you probably never will...

Rapunzel
Banned
Rocker

Are you good looking?

« Reply #3118 on: August 09, 2008, 06:55:14 AM »

Hey Christos! Great photos!

Looks like fun!

Thanks for that!  ok
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:15:49 AM by Rapunzel » Logged

Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3119 on: August 09, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »

well said christos hihi
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 237 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: